Warning to Poles

Warning to Poles

litter.catbox.moe/6tidbg.mp4

Attached: 16481161589590.png (819x1280, 283.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litter.catbox.moe/6tidbg.mp4
state.gov/new-start/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: chapell chuck taylor laughs.gif (720x404, 3.18M)

Nigga you can't even take over Ukraine which has a x2.5 smaller military spending than Poland.
It's cute how Russians still think that anyone is afraid of their military seeing how incompetent and weak it is.

russians tongue my anus

Poles are cringe

Attached: 1648211853588.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

All these little pissant countries love to provoke Russia. And then BOOM they get the hammer.

Fascinating.

Yeah I'm sure Poland would just take a nuke and not do anything about it. If Poland is attacked it will attack Kaliningrad with or without NATO and this will lead to full scale nuclear conflict anyway.

Biden is comming to Poland today?
Show us your tactical nuclear weapon!

Attached: usaf.png (1056x643, 1023.2K)

Mass grave of dead poleniggers

Attached: AKG4464618.jpg (504x344, 96.29K)

Don't be like the poos. Have some dignity

Attached: 1647615197045.jpg (543x1024, 384.48K)

that's why there is no point in surrender, fight to the last with kacaps like you

Poles aren't human beings they deserve this and more

Attached: Katyn-forest-Place-of-Katyn-massacre.jpg (599x360, 61.21K)

>not do anything about it.
you won't, America backs off like they did in Ukraine and you will have no choice.

you won't get anywhere with that attitude Bydlo/vatnik/YOBA whatever you are.

Its your little brother, relax. Finland does the same to Sweden
Poles and russians are good people, jews niggers and muslims are the enemy

They are not humans but that does not mean you should be like this. Let them be the animals they are, we shouldn't be copying

You seem upset. Maybe a nice hit of krokodil can help soothe your nerves?

Why so butthurt, chinese colony?

I'm vatnik and disapprove your post

let me explain something to you, poland has: 0 nuclear weapons.
Russia has 6 thousands nuclear weapons.
Now please tell me how your army is going to do anything but getting vaporized along with the rest of your country ?

Did we teach you to rape your military recruits?

That would be great. Warsaw the great lake of Poland?

>6k nukes
Do any of those work? Given state of the rest of russian military I sincerly doubt those churka cocksockets bothered to maintain them.

Gypsy, about 1/5 or 1/4 if the Russian army is in Ukraine...

>we will be wiped off the map but at least we will capture territory the size of a city

Attached: 1596757177271.jpg (660x834, 65.03K)

yes they work, Russia and the US have billions dedicated to the maintenance of their nuclear weapons alone.
Literally, poland is useless when it comes to Russia.

Katyn was a mistake, we didn't finish the job
Poles were never our brothers, we hated each other for hundreds of years

Attached: gettyimages-113494243-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1296, 431.63K)

Yeah, at the end it's always about others fighting for you

>Russia and the US have billions dedicated to the maintenance of their nuclear weapons alone.
Yeah, US does. Russians pocketed the money. Becouse it's a third world shithole.

you fags are on ultimate cope, you've realized your western rulers won't do anything for you except let you clean their toilets and now you can't handle the fact neither the west nor east cares about you existing

Cope harder fag.

Lol nobody will die for poland nor even the polish, they will be good german and russian citizens

What percentage of them not working are you personally comfortable with if they start raining down on say, Warsaw?

>litter.catbox.moe/6tidbg.mp4
fuck... I have stock market investments in Poland. can't abandon ship now without huge losses

nah they really didn't, they signed the START treaty with the US again this january and part of it is allowing the other country to inspect your nuclear weapons, they are working.

state.gov/new-start/

living isn't fun anymore I guess

Attached: 1647906513767.webm (1280x706, 1.11M)

So don't. Wait for it to get more fucked and double up your investment for reconstruction. When everyone is terrified, it's time to be fucking greedy.

Im neither a polack or russian so its hard for me to know the sentiment but swedes and russians have fought and there is a degree of waryness to russia but mostly its just propaganda, Sweden is so infested with filth that old discourse with russia is trivial compared to the greater enemy, the NWO niggers in all their forms

big brain post

Wow. Intel agencies are busy with memes. I hope the CIA starts assassinating people.