So I just tried one of those cheeseburgers for the first time in years. All I can say is what a fucking waste...

So I just tried one of those cheeseburgers for the first time in years. All I can say is what a fucking waste. You have all this beef and its fucking tasteless, the cheese is rancid and plastic like, the bun is like a cake its so sugary the pickles the only redeeming feature. I can see why people go vegan if this is what they were eating before. That people seek out and consume this garbage is one of the greatest tragedies of this century. Anyone can just cook some fucking vegetables and beans and its 10x better than this even without seasoning. I feel fucking horrible afterwards, like I've just shagged a dog or something. People eat like this every day, this has to be worse than smoking, how is it allowed?

Attached: urghh.jpg (285x177, 5.48K)

OP i didn't read your post.
Just wanted to let you know

The cheese is plastic user.
Kraft was ordered by a court to stop calling singles cheese.

You’re right, literally every vegan or vegetarian just had a mother who couldn’t cook for shit and fed them dry burnt beef

Make your own. That fast food stuff is garbage and for niggers, spics, wingers, and poor people.
Have a higher standard of living for fucks sake.

this isn't your personal blog retard

I was to busy looking at that delicious McDouble cheeseburger to read OP's post but I bet it was a good post.

>beef
he doesnt know

>the pickles the only redeeming feature

I don't even like McDonald's and never eat there but what the absolute fuck. Pickles are by far the worst part of the mcdonalds burger.

>People eat like this every day, this has to be worse than smoking, how is it allowed?

up til recently the price justified it. You used to be able to get a double cheeseburger for like $2 or less.

user that's fine but lets get totally real here for a second, plastic cheese is just the best melty cheese for a burger in the world. Period. End of and simple as.

used to be able to get mcdoubles for 79 cents. Taco bell used to sell soft taco supremes for 99 cents.
Jack in the box tacos used to be 2 for 1 buck.

Fuck this bullshit.

this comment has added nothing to anything, it is trite and obvious and boringly written.......no not my comment, the op comment

you liked it faggit stop lying

A fucking bong

Attached: http___cdn.cnn_.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_190321132023-fishfingers-1.jpg (900x506, 50.65K)

Attached: CP8iTjjW8AAkd4u.jpg (530x775, 53.72K)

> Wow is fast food really worse than cooking wow
Shut the fuck up dude, how pathetic do you have to be to make this thread. No shit. Kill your family.

Yes, it's more than a dozen of words, of course a crotard won't read all that shit, thanks for letting us know anyway.

Congratulations. Or sorry that happened.

It's a Gherkin you uncultured retard

What does McDs do to their pickles to make them the most redeeming feature of every burger? You can only ever taste the mustard ketchup pickle taste combination.

Idk I think McDonald’s is good, maybe you just have shit taste OP

How do you know how it feels like to fuck a dog

agree
its shit
same goes for all premade meals
they were giving me allergy and other shit if consumed daily
switched to cooking for myself(simple dishes from raw materials) and it was best thing i did in life other one was dropping sugar

AH BOT FAIL ! NICE RE-CREATE COPY /PASTE THREAD

Don't lie op. It may be shit food but it is tasty.

McDicks is the absolute bottom of the barrel when it comes to American fast food. But it's the most successful and globalized. Smaller/ regional burger chains are far better

Well, the thing is, the best burger these guys offer is the royal cheese, or the quarterpounder how its called in us.
Big, juicy, FRESH burger oh damn, i looove that shit.
Everything else is a meme.

use muenster you fucking savage

Was going to go to mcdonalds to get a pie for 30 cents but I wanted a burger and lo and behold MCDOUBLES ARE OVER $3.

Then I remembered why I never eat out.

No one's questioning how OP knows what shagging a dog feels like

nani!!!???

>Pickles are by far the worst part of the mcdonalds burger.
You're not from European stock, otherwise you wouldn't say such a thing. Pickled food is a white and asian thing. It's a healthy and tasty tradition, maybe you should start eating less corn syrup infused foods and start eating more healthy stuff like pickled food. Pro tip: You can also prepare these things by yourself so you have a healthy and almost non-perishable source vegetables and other healthy foods if shtf.

You can make food yourself, you know Brian?
In the case of a cheeseburger:
>beef patty
>real cheese
>whatever veg you like
>good sauce, without PUFAs and sugar
>preferably without bread altogether,
>but if you're carbs addicted, at least choose some higher quality