Video - 14 year old falls from amusement ride

What are the political implications of letting niggers manage these rides? Video below.

twitter.com/newschannelppv/status/1507229247441711139?s=20&t=mCKhf2SwCIJzLphz3SmRgA

Attached: C9EBE26B-2F40-4135-B1D7-2E05EE0449A5.jpg (800x555, 454.61K)

it's clearly a white kid managing the ride.
either way, this is why i don't go on these things.
you're putting your life in the hands of some 18 year old stoner who probably cant even work a dishwasher.

>niggers can’t do anything right
why even worry white bros? if we’re all gone, and it’s just the nigger races in charge, then we kinda win in a way. their ineptitude will be a normal occurrence in everyday life. this won’t be a shocking event, this will be a ‘feature of the ride’ in future America. Do not weep, for the niggers are inheriting a broken world.

They were so chill about it.
>k, another one this week

that’s a spic/nig hybrid. or does everyone in England look like that already, and you’ve forgotten what white looks like?

Not my problem

thats a white person

Attached: file.png (284x398, 193.22K)

>or does everyone in England look like that already, and you’ve forgotten what white looks like?
thats fucking hilarious coming from an american.
outside of london our country is 95% white.
i live in scotland where it's 96% white.

>What are the political implications of letting niggers manage these rides?
You wait until they start managing our airplanes and nuclear arsenal.

That's a white kid user what the fuck are you on?

>pug nose
>mocha skin
>curly hair
No, the other user was correct: that's a spic-nig hybrid, absolutely not white.

rent free ffs so used to lick their feet now u see them everywhere

Based white.

Post webm faget

Falling from an amusement ride is a shit way to go but being around these type of people that just whip out video phones is even worse, if God forbid I saw people recording a cadavre I would simply smash their phones.
>I'm 6 foot four you five foot ten inch WEED

LESS' GOOOO

What's he thinking in this moment?

47 is on his way to the park owner

Those rides are death traps.

It aint the same without sound potato

the weirdest thing is that he just goes splat. Imagine you fell off one of these, you're really not going to shout OH SHIIIIII- before you die? who has no reaction to their own impending death?

>Bruuuhhh I’m so high, no cap

>*thud*

BTW that kid was fat as fuck and shouldn't have been allowed on the ride

damn bruh that sucks for you I hope I don't go to jail for this shit, damn it's already late and we're gonna have to wait for the police, I was gonna smoke up tonight but now I gotta wait here, YES BITCH I CHECKED HIS SEATBELT

The ride was coming down so he fell down at high speed he probably had no time to react.

But how the fuck did that even happen? If you look at his seat, the guard is still secured. It looks like he slipped through it some how.

What if it was the kids fault fiddling around with the safety lock? Wont 47 wait for the investigation first before accepting the mark?

>the guard is still secured
u can discern that?

Holy shit what happened next? Did they call the ampberlamps?
It looks grim but this is how Flat Stanley got his start.

>if God forbid I saw people recording a cadavre I would simply smash their phones.
>>I'm 6 foot four you five foot ten inch WEED

Attached: 1646861195293.gif (254x254, 1.08M)

how the fuck do you fall out of there, didnt he use seatbelt?

Unless it's george floy.

pic rel it's before the ride dispatch.
>not a shop
Nerd speculations are why the ride was able to start in this state, the restraint is clearly not closed, also no seatbelts on this ride.
>why would someone that big think he'll fit?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220325-011010_Video_Player.jpg (318x298, 10.01K)