Human bodies are 70% water. In the 1950s KIKES forced all musical recordings to be changed from the original...

Human bodies are 70% water. In the 1950s KIKES forced all musical recordings to be changed from the original, harmonious 432hz into 440hz.
This was an important step in enslaving mankind and making us less in tune with the Lord and nature.
>inb4 schizo
Just look at the water droplet, its undeniable 432hz is more harmonious with nature and also don't forget our bodies are mostly water that would act in a similar pattern

Attached: 432-hz-vs-440-hz.png (801x467, 420.03K)

so 70% of my body is shaking harder when i listen to 21 savage?

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Take your meds retard schizo

judeo niggers

>he eats processed food
>he sits in dark in front of a screen all day
>he takes drugs and pharmaceutics
>he worries about music making water vibrate because that's obviously unhealthy
you're a fucking idiot

>stop listening to music
it's really THAT simple

>inb4 schizo
You're still a schizo, schizo

I dont do any of that shit project some more Turk

They did this for a reason for sure, definitely malicious. A lot of good artists have tuned their instruments to 432hz in the past though.

Take this shit to /x/, faggot.

How do i take the 432Hz pill

Damn

Attached: oh dear.png (801x467, 525.4K)

>presumes op eats garbage
>presumes hes on his pc all day
>presumes hes a depraved druggo
>dismisses his claim on the basis of hasty presumption
???
not sure if what op is saying is true but cmon user you can argue without using fallacious logic

what is the resonating frequency after the body is injected with graphene

different notes = different frequencies
432hz is an A note, slightly flat to current standards
the difference between 440 and 432 is so small
both frequencies create patterns throughout all the notes
if you think 432 hz is the way forward, make hit songs with it
otherwise, your hippy blogpost is fucking retarded

Dump american't understand

You know there are programs that can change frequency of whole track i think even audacity that is for free can do that. If you feel like it you can change it.

I know about this frequency change for longer time but it somehow make actually sense.

Pretty funny how easy it is to hack the human brain and body.

>How do I experience caveman audio
you don't

Attached: samplerate.png (400x455, 16.85K)

What do you think most of practices that are used in marketing today are coming from ?

Go to some bigger shop...
Loud music you can't think clearly.
Colors that induce specific behavior.
Product placement in the height of the eyes so you will notice it also product switching so you will try to find your product harder so you will buy more while searching for it..

and many more.. this is marketing practice. They where studying peoples like rats and now they are using everything they know for you to buy or sell, to make you sure you obey why do you think they wear blue jackets in media often because color induce solidarity and trustworthiness... etc.

432 hz is just one note retard
there are 12 notes
this is actually my field of study

A 432 hz sine wave will be present in literally every song you listen to. Have you taken your meds today retard?

Thank god I am slightly autistic.

432 is a pure tone, how can music be in 432hz? it only changes the base frequency. there ratios between notes too - temperament. modern music uses - 440hz equal temp
>if a = 432 hz b = 570hz c= 655hz
>if a = 440hz b = 580hz c=667hz

He’s not talking about sample rate you mong. He’s talking about A 432 instead of A440.