Where did all the og 4channers retreat to?

Im not a fed or jew, just someone who wants to go back to when every thread wasnt dogshit. What darkweb/off the surface net platforms or communities did the og's go to? Where is funny? Because this place feels so dry compared to how it used to be.

Attached: rember.jpg (1280x720, 166.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discussions.app/
tribes.sphinx.chat/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feel like one of these happened here hard

Attached: 1648208645628.jpg (1024x537, 78.46K)

Stop moaning nigger. If you were a oldfag you'd know. If you wanted to improve the quality you'd make good threads
kill yourself

They all killed themselves

I left and have been coming back to lurk post 2020 elections

>Where is funny?
404: funny not found

They spread out elsewhere, not on other imageboards or normalfag platforms, but alt platforms.
Those places are not that hard to find either so I'm not gonna spoonfeed more than this.

They all died

Attached: doomer.jpg (358x358, 21.58K)

There is nowhere else, frens.

8ch is dead.

Everything else is feds.

There's only here.

I fear this, my most schizo friend I know deleted all his accounts and just uses discussions.app/
but its basically a shitty twitter/reddit thread platform with no traffic.

Too many bots n shills making big $$$ from Soros and the Jewish whatever leage.
Only solution to take the money out of it, make them forget about us, or pretend we go the other way.
Anyway garugamesh.

Attached: 1646073883722.jpg (625x625, 393.03K)

To follow up on this pol was a great place when Israel was getting rocket striked a year ago, its almost like the shills weren't here.

Bullshit. This place is the worst chan.

they were a bit preoccupied in the bomb shelters, not enough laptops to go around

8chn isn't dead though

I wonder if we could do a study.
The striking correlation between BBC threads and Israeli rocket strikes.

Just ignore shills and only post in real user threads. Slide threads are easy to spot.

i mostly just lurk

Attached: tidus.gif (500x500, 2.4M)

check out tribes.sphinx.chat/

Everywhere. We migrate a lot, but we still shape the places we visit in tiny ways reminiscent of old. We instinctively spot the signs of another oldfag but rarely talk.

Been here since 04. We are around lurking. This place sucks since it became storefront 2.0 and no more CP threads

ah yes, cp mondays. Jannies keeping threads alive for hours because they themselves were jerking off