Why should I care about Ukraine

Why should I care about Ukraine.

Attached: 1647478497767.jpg (640x646, 34.58K)

Because CBC said Putin is like Hitler and that's bad.

Attached: 1620003008950.jpg (1024x623, 99.83K)

>why should I care about other white people

>le globohomo EU-flag shill has arrived

Attached: 1641102917372.png (1029x903, 375.99K)

Why should I care about memeflags opinions.

Attached: 1648170172778.jpg (657x527, 132.82K)

What happened to the truckers protest?

baby boomers get swept up because they're naive retards who think if they wave their flags enough they can stand up to machine gun fire.

In reality the truckers ended up getting mandates dropped in a bunch of provinces as a direct result of their actions. Creating a domino effect. Look at Australia, they're still hard cucked. Don't get me wrong, shit is still fucked, especially at the federal level.

>Why should I care about Ukraine
The media says it important...
>pic related

Attached: memento.jpg (765x343, 58.81K)

You shouldn’t care about not only Ukraine, but basically anything. To make a long post short, the world was honked from the start, embrace the clown pull and enjoy good times bbqing with your friends. Your politicians don’t represent or care about you, people shooting each other halfway across the world has literally no impact on your life, and even if it did, what are you gunna do? Bitch on the internet? Give big tech more data to give to your government to put you on a list? Be a man of principles and live a good life and enjoy the show, until the Netflix and tendies are lost, and a metric fuckton of people are starving, broke, and have nothing to lose, including their 401k, homes, and lives themselves , you will not see any reasonable change.

It’s funny, everyone worries about some cyberpunk dystopia, they don’t realize we’re already living in it, just less pink neon

I don't care about Ukraine I just hate r*ssians

So truckers safe from the jab now?

Normie take bud, come on

The protestors were protesting the mandates. 90% of them were vaccinated. Apparently if you aren’t, you couldn’t travel across to the states. This is what they were protesting, they are losing money but not doing routes with the US. 80% of Canadians live within 100km of the US or something like that. In lieu of the protest, lots of provinces (Canadians versions of states) dropped their mandates that they had in addition to the feds. Basically the fed and a few liberal retard provinces are still fucked, but lots of Alberta and Manitoba etc provinces dropped all their shit. This was always the inevitable outcome best case scenario. Trudeau was never going to bend the knee. He is a communist politician. He loves power too much and it would make him look weak

I love that everything is compared to nazis now. Idiots think the nazis were the only bad guys in the history of the world. It’s hilarious. They’ve normalized it. I was called a nazi for having children or being a gun owner. Top Kek. They’re unintentionally making nazis seems not that bad when everyone is a nazi

Attached: BF065CA0-8D64-4DB1-9281-9191E9DFA540.jpg (864x975, 131.54K)

Ok so if I get a trucking job in a non-liberal province can I stay jabless?

Nearly all the provinces have dropped almost all mandates. BC is dropping vax pass on April 8th IIRC. Once that happens we'll probably see the feds drop their shit as well. The only reason the border restriction is in place is because Trudeau asked Biden for it so they could make the mandates bidirectional instead of just entering Canada.

I'll take that as a yes, congratulations leafs you did something right

Strategic military advantage when we have to deal with Communist Russia eventually.

Attached: 1648200135310.jpg (960x960, 56.79K)

You shouldn't

You shouldn't. Now fuck off

Pic is basically what happened, I saw Kiev retards in a coffee shop right before Putin invaded. I hope he turns them inside-out with vacuum bombs.

There never was a universal mandate for truckers. It's just the border shit in regards specifically to truckers, which is still in place. The Freedom Convoy was about mandates in general. There was some gains, but the war still isn't won. You can say that the protests started a domino effect that will lead to the feds dropping the shit, but still, it's not over. I cannot leave the country, or effectively travel across the country (no planes or trains) without a vax pass. I expect feds to realistically drop their shit in May.

The alternative reality is where we're like Australia with no end in sight. At least we have realistic hope.

We needed a vax pass to go abroad or work in some jobs but after the war started nobody cares anymore
Maybe if your people get pushed far enough a bigger protest will start, I can't imagine Trudeau of all people to be popular

u shouldnt, just dont suck russkie dick

Why should I care about Russia and Russians?

Attached: 1647404052390.jpg (268x268, 27.08K)

Don't underestimate how docile and stupid your average Canadian is. Canada may as well be "reddit, the country". Or at least that is effectively true when it comes to public discourse and media. Even if people believe otherwise they're too scared to say anything.

Why should I hate Russians?

Attached: 1648006859913.jpg (651x513, 49.95K)

Facebook algo suggested you change your pfp avi to a blue and yellow flag.
You must support the thing so that you fit in to society and will be accepted as a true believer with unquestionable faith in the New World Order.

You're missing the part where Russia annexes Crimea and arms the rebels. Whoops, lol.

You say docile and stupid but the trucker protest was pretty massive and high energy. There's hope

Attached: 1647230805162.png (960x960, 1.6M)

Because it can start a nuclear war

>t. seething behind their human shields

Ukraine is a theater where the show is playing, but in any story what really matters is the thematic behind the story ; the unseen story that is being depicted in subtexts

That is what should care about : the truth behind the reality that is being displayed in front of you

What kind of bomb causes the whole building to just evaporate like this ?

Attached: 1648174746003m.jpg (363x1024, 76.3K)