Snopes confirms

Is this true, Any Forums?

I'm not sure how to let this sink in.

Attached: 34812932175123.jpg (540x886, 268K)

a military tech just flew over my house

A locksneed fartin just flew over my house!

>But is it cap?

Yeah stopped reading and giving a shit

Too bad we are about 300 years behind in terms of economic literacy. A collapsed economy can't power an advanced military. Or any military.

If the technology exists it is current, By definition.

Attached: 38BECBAE-1BB9-4122-A858-15D1C8E21602.gif (622x640, 2.81M)

What did he mean by that?

Military tech doesn't matter if it's used by trannies and/or women.
Those will never win a war.

"Snopes"

Attached: 1647341259727m.jpg (473x1024, 32.12K)

>snopes
What do you think, retard?

Wow

It's true user. We have a great leader that was installed illegally in the WH. We have a strong economy that's not tampered with by a freakish female. Our military is made up of only competent white males and doesn't rely on females/trannies/niggers/spics/slants.
>DONT FUCK WITH US

Attached: hahahehe.jpg (223x226, 7.2K)

He means that, no one has futuristic tech. It's the others, who are behind.
If it's true of course, that theirs is better.

Yes. We unironically have an absolute juggernaut military that dwarfs that of any other country. You guys don't realize how lucky you are that the US has been a mostly benevolent empire. Yes, they act in self-interest, but they've improved the lives of literally billions worldwide through trade and military might.

The US could unironically wage war on the rest of the entire world and it would actually be pretty even.

Makes sense.
And checked xd

I think the statement is implied to be "40 years ahead of our military rivals" or perhaps even "40 years ahead of everybody else." Not that I trust it for a second.

>ahead by 40 years
>... but can still be countered by older tech specifically designed to counter it
It's like rock paper scissors and having a really high tech scissors but the other guy plays rock

>are our goylems forty years advanced
>why yes goyim they are, fact checked
many such cases

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-25 050357.png (302x172, 8.33K)

Were so advanced we can't figure out the origins of UAP we just know it happens, and they are interested in our aircraft.

You see the fact of the matter is there are no facts. Does that matter?

You reckon you could beat a tranny gundam in a tight?

I don't know how much evidence you still need to positively determine that futurism is a complete and total larp.

no, it's not true at all. quite a lot of people have this crazy idea that behind the scenes there is ayyyyyyyyy level tech when the reality is there isn't. there are maybe a few proto-types but nothing that could be fielded. you only need to look at the F-22/F-35... they simply don't work.

As soon as one of them kills himself I have a gundam too, after that they have no chance.

I would love to slap the taste out of her whore mouth

they are interested in our craft like you are interested in a crow using a stick or a chimp using a rock to break nuts,we are the crow and the chimp to them

Your statements are sufficiently vague enough to mean nothing. If you're implying that all military tech is public knowledge and mass produced, you're wrong. If you're implying the US is currently fielding its most advanced military technology, you're wrong. The only thing you stated that is true is that those things are not currently mass produced. They are, in fact, operational.

This lacks context.

the usa spends trillions of dollars and loses to skinny dudes with ak47s. the technology isn't the problem, it's the dogshit that fills an american unifrom.