I hate Germans

I hate you, so very much. No one else but you is to blame for the situation Europe is in. Even after 2014 your idiotic, dumb, retarded fucking useless country continued to EXPAND your reliance on Russian gas.

You have fucking decades of making up to do you incompetent, useless retards.

Attached: 9E9358DD-5C40-4063-9784-D9519BD711FA.jpg (853x480, 88.13K)

a german clock destroys europe twice a day or something

Sven you should care more about being replaced by Somalis

based, I've been saying this for a long time now
Germans fucked up the Roman empire
they Fucked the middle ages too
then they invented communism and nihilism
WW1 was because of them
WW2 was because of them
now WW3 is because of them

if there is a problem in Europe, a genocide, anything - its the fucking g*rms

thanks to Merkel's politics
oh, and speaking of politics the whole of EU and US will be destroyed by the Green New Deal, a german idea nonetheless

Oh I’m well aware of Swedistan. But right now I’m more concerned with having to supply Germany with power because they are too inept to do it themselves.

Based us

Its time to unite Germanic tribes across Europe. From Iberia to the Balkans to Hungary, it's time for those with OG Germanic ancestry to unite for the common good in defiance of the pan-Slavic forces.

Germs and Anglos ruined Europe. Unironically Europe would be perfect with just Nords, Meds and Slavs. France can go too desu

There are no Germans in the balkan retard

shut up and go eat a schnitzel

I hope we cut off your supply of nordic energy as the Russians cut off gas supplies. You deserve it for being so incredibly retarded. Maybe it will teach you a lesson.

Macedonians are proto-Germans, you retard

wouldn’t say Anglos, more like the [people] that live in londonstan

ur mom gay

Attached: 1302053984242.jpg (417x323, 21.5K)

Why should I care? I don't have a drivers license and heat and cook with electricity.

wtf a based swede

Calling Hitler a German is like a bunch of shit not to call a Swede.

When we joined EU I believed in its ideals. To create an umbrella for Europe to be able to not get strongarmed by US, China and Russia.
What we got instead were krauts feeding us gibs to shut our mouth about important problems on international scale. Never supporting us when we were pointing out cases of russian imperialism. Building nord stream 2 to fuck us over further.
> shut up polen you got gibs
Sure and we used it well. But bribing others just to fuck them over is not nice.

Again, electricity you’re gonna steal from the rest of the continent because you’re a handicap to the union by this point.

We should just let France be in charge instead, at least they aren’t strategically retarded.

Honestly it wouldn’t be half bad if it wasn’t the for Germans. Everyone has been calling them out for 8 years on their retardation. Instead they just go full speed ahead l, and the rest of us are now having to supply Germany while being bailed out by America.

Fuck em.

Since they were the main proponents of dabbing on polish coal it nearly feels like they wanted this scenario to happen to everyone.