/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #1110

Prev:▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar22

▶Latest
> Russian landing ship “Orsk" damaged, possibly sunk at anchor in Berdyansk
>Sergei Shoigu not seen in public for 2 weeks
>Nato to boost forces in eastern Europe
>Russia moving to phase of protracted bombardment of cities due to failure of initial campaign to encircle & seize major cities - ISW
>Ukrainian forces conducted successful localized counterattacks northwest of Kyiv
>Possibility RU forces in Iprim & Bucha may become cut off
>Russian missile hits closed shopping mall in capital, killing 8. Site being used to store military vehicles.
>Ukrainian forces in Mariupol refuse Russian offer to surrender
>The US pledges to support its NATO allies if they put troops in Ukraine, but rules out troop deployments
>War will likely descend into phase of bloody stalemate that could last for months - ISW
>Andrey Paliy, Deputy Commander of the Black Sea Fleet, killed by Ukrainian forces in Mariupol
>Russia claims to have used a Kinzhal hypersonic missile
>Commander of the Russian 8th Combined Army, Lt General Andrey Mordvichev KIA at Kherson Airport
>This is the 6th Russian General KIA (worst loss senior command since ww2)
>Dozens killed in missile strike on Ukrainian forces barracks near Mykolaiv
>Azov battalion kill Mjr General Oleg Mityaev, commander of the 150th motor rifle div, in Mariupol

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: kino roasting vatniks.jpg (1080x783, 145.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/oolnr6
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/369182385/#369182476
streamable.com/17njdi
streamable.com/v4riny
streamable.com/i6oeyv
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/369197184/#369198935
streamable.com/fnkl6c
streamable.com/jnup7l
t.me/ 5g8rELkXop0wZmRi
files.catbox.moe/5hudde.mp4
twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1507316642916798464
twitter.com/DrAlakbarov/status/1507322404049199111
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1647199322957.png (600x1000, 278.98K)

OFFICIAL BINGO FOR /UHG/ 1110

Attached: bingo.jpg (873x1024, 76.74K)

Attached: photo_2022-03-23_18-06-13.jpg (720x1280, 217.51K)

An Ukr soldier has picked up a phone from a dead russian (which he stole from an ukr civilian previously) to call his contacts in Whatsapp

I made Eng subs for all of his videos. Enjoy.

His gf: streamable.com/oolnr6
The chat in the end of this video: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/369182385/#369182476
His mom: streamable.com/17njdi
Nik (idk who it is): streamable.com/v4riny
2308 aka Time zones lesson: streamable.com/i6oeyv
More chat: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/369197184/#369198935

Follow up video: streamable.com/fnkl6c
Follow up audio message where he explains why he's not sorry for them: streamable.com/jnup7l

Source: t.me/ 5g8rELkXop0wZmRi

Attached: file.png (784x1230, 633.74K)

Any news on kherson?

files.catbox.moe/5hudde.mp4
OC ^_^

I don't like Russians.

Attached: 1647505839719.jpg (1024x576, 79.72K)

The same mud is also slowing the retreat of Ukrainian forces though

Attached: 1647950318212.jpg (960x1280, 463.56K)

average finno-ugric

Attached: azov.jpg (419x658, 83.29K)

SIMULATING FAILURES

Attached: 1648204812165.jpg (1242x1676, 367.96K)

Attached: 1648037485325.jpg (960x1280, 168.16K)

I hate my countrymen so much sometimes... God damnit. There's a major difference between defense and offense, especially in war.

1984 is a good book but it's been quoted so many times for completely unrelated shit that the value of its message dropped to near 0

its working to their advantage in most places + they've purposefully flooded areas around their capitol to fuck over and surround russian forces.

Me either Sven, but i dont like Ukrainians either.

This war is a blessing desu

I mean it's in their Mongol genes to do the fake retreat tactic.

Putin is playing 5D chess

Pretty good.

Attached: 1646586307774.jpg (1280x1280, 266.16K)

>MERELY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
fucking kek you can't make this shit up

Anyone else unable to reach the Aov official channel on youtube (azov media)? Did they block it or something?

It fell a few weeks ago and there seems to be no sign of insurgencies. Maybe some Ukrainians want the Russians after all.

Not cool desu

i wanna read this book but considering animal farm first, i just wanna read it so i can not be one of the cucks who quotes it or the fucking movie as a sign of censorship.

This is some of the best shit I've seen so far

checked and exactly like you said, 1984 has become a caricature of itself, it has some good points and the central premise is good but some of the plot details and characters are cringe

Okay, but their farmlands have flooded during the planting season so expect a famine

b-but /chug/ told me /uhg/ was dying... why do you guys keep posting here? ukraine lost. stop posting. stop it right now.

Attached: 1648208549441.jpg (1080x1206, 526.49K)

Were their missiles also pretending to be retarded?

Attached: lmao_2.jpg (1024x1354, 1.1M)

This is who the west is defending?

Ya fuck em let em kill each other.

fucking kek

caring about numbers is weird, content matters much more

1984 and Brave New World are both good but they have both been quoted to death
I like Island also by A Huxley, its his attempt to create a world where modern tech and mystic religion combine to provide the best possible world for all
>older women fuck younger inexperienced men so they can get better at sex
>psychadelics for everyone

>checked and exactly like you said, 1984 has become a caricature of itself
The world has become the caricature. The book was a warning.

Doesn't matter, because the quotation comes to be true and you can always get away with quoting a classic. It's just a classic book.

Another Russian Iveco LMV "Rys" infantry mobility vehicle was destroyed by the Ukrainian forces. Location and date is unknown, but it seems an IED or Mine was used.
twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1507316642916798464

half the country is not farmable due to war so yeah duh, we need to have other countries increase their yield somehow, thankfully im stocked with oats at home.

lol

>The creators of the popular game Football Manager 2022 have decided to isolate Russian and Belarusian football clubs and national teams from participating in international tournaments, qualifying or friendly matches.

>The change will take effect after the last winter update.

twitter.com/DrAlakbarov/status/1507322404049199111

>we were aiming for the grass to get the azov hq underground

>what is shrapnel
The strike was to kill personnel

Animal farm is more accessible and also pretty short, easy to get through even if your schedule is tight

35d chess

>>older women fuck younger inexperienced men so they can get better at sex
>>psychadelics for everyone

Attached: niggabustanut.jpg (700x707, 41.35K)

why Putin can't admit the failure and fuck off?
It's pretty obvious that they will not take Kiev with current forces, soviet tanks are useless against javelins and Russian troops aren't trained enough to fight against Ukrainian soldiers without dying massively.

Likely will be my first Orwell book to read, thanks.

Lol this is tame compared to what would happen to Russians if they got lost in the backwoods of West Virginia or some shit. They may literally get eaten there.

Is this the new Kremlin-Cope? Crying about how brutal the Ukrainians are being by slaughtering all their troops?

Attached: 1648195600391m.jpg (1024x1024, 165.64K)

Didn’t claim that, you want to deny US isn’t opportunistically prolonging a lost war to inflict maximum damage on its enemy?

They won’t increase yield because the Chinese have banned fertilizer exports and the Russians are cut off from the market, they sell fertilizer too. The Americans and Canadians make some, but Euros would starve to death before buying American

Using a $2 million dollar missile to kill personnel lol

I have read so many goddamn analyses and takes on twitter on how things will go.
There's Spawn of Khan who thinks Ukraine is pretty fucked in the long run and needs an NFZ.
There's ThreshedThought who thinks Ukraine is winning.
There's some dude called Bobrealism who thinks Russia is going to get massacred over the next two weeks.
Trent Telenko who talks a bunch about logistics and thinks Russia is generally screwed, same with Phillips O Brien.
Then there's the French military who think things look dire for Ukraine, contrary to JominioftheWest, Eliot A Cohen and the Bongs.
Michael D Weiss is bullish on Ukraine, Franz-Stefan Gady/HoansSolo is more neutral.

I just have no fucking clue anymore. If Russia runs out of big ammo and doesn't get stronger in the air, they could get massacred, but Ukraine could definitely run out of ammo and fuel as well, not to mention they will have to take casualties if they are counter-attacking.

Yeah, okay. The personnel on the runways and in the fields next to the runways rather than next to the fuel depot's or inside of the hangars.

REMEMBER TO RESPECT THE DEAD, UKRAINIAN AND RUSSIAN.
DON'T LOSE YOUR GOOD GIVEN HUMANITY.

Attached: 1647322555082m.jpg (870x1024, 131.07K)

NOT THE HECKING KALIBRINOS, THE SURGICAL STRIKE MUNITIONS, THATS FOR FRAGERINOS!

Attached: no.png (345x567, 134.02K)

Poe's law.

Attached: cope7.jpg (1190x913, 298.69K)

the ones that weren't there or the ones that heard the missiles coming?

If you want to read something read I have no mouth and I must scream. Great short story, you can finish it in an hour.

euro is fine, its shithole countries reliant on gibs like africa.

This. If this would be reversed with a russian soldier calling ukranian relatives every single media would be mad as fuck

Tomahawk missiles cost double digit millions so

azov is dead

it's over...
no monkeball...

Attached: 1646993667599.jpg (303x335, 32.13K)

All the comments about 1984 Orwel's book are good, expect the one that says the characters are cringe. I can relate to them, but i am cringe, just took out the part that thinks about me as a cringe person.

Attached: Booktuber gets trolled by -lit-.jpg (756x9800, 857.39K)

did you know that if you hit a object, there will be more shrapnel? crazy right?

Attached: 1646863507654.jpg (700x760, 49.78K)

anyone else looking forward to exploitedteensrussia dot com

and are they used to kill civies?