THIS IS WHY THEY DDOS'D US

>Jack Maxey, former cohost of War Room Pandemic, has devoted his life, his fortune and his sacred honor to revealing the corruption of the Biden family and the swamp by exposing the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop which he received from Rudy Giuliani in October 2020. It was Jack who gave a copy to the Daily Mail of London and most recently to the Washington Post. Today we can say that Maxey is probably the single most knowledgeable person in America concerning the crimes contained on it. He is a fighter and a patriot and his courage is contageous. Duty, Honor, Country!

rumble.com/vy7hjl-explosive-new-content-found-on-the-hunter-biden-laptop.html

Attached: Jack Maxey Biden Laptop.jpg (824x458, 81.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xg1LOHP8tY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>to revealing the corruption of the Biden family
wtf, it's all out in the open, no "sacrifice" needed to "uncover" it.

Impressive
Didnt think there were anything but grifters remaining in this wretched world.

Didn't Steve Bannon media train Jeffrey Epstein to make him look good in interviews and when he was called out on it, he claimed it was all for a documentary that he has yet to release?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xg1LOHP8tY

>sacred honor

Yeah... this is bullshit.

Like out in the open like Hillary's laptop that mysteriously vanished from police evidence?

HB's laptop never fucking "vanished," user, Guliani had it and sat on it. He was raided by the FBI at night and literally did a Hannity interview right after and said they refused to take HB's laptop. It's all a farce. They didn't do anything with it yet still pretend like it's sealed or "lost." When Tucker was going to expose the contents, suddenly an email of HB giving Tucker a college recommendation letter for his family leaked and Tucker jumped off that race horse quickly

based user paying attention

>Today we can say that Maxey is probably the single most knowledgeable person in America concerning the crimes contained on it
He's still alive so I'm in doubt about all this shit

desu i just copypasta'd the page description, it's pretty bad yes

In that video he literally says he's going to let the autists on Any Forums go through all the emails and attachments.

>suddenly an email of HB giving Tucker a college recommendation letter for his family leaked
got sauce/qrd?
and what would you say are the implications of all that you've noticed?

I want to see Bidens birth certificate. How can we be sure he wasn't born in Kenya?

yeah, caught that. but how/when/leaks?
it doesn't take long to image a drive and md5 it

>got sauce/qrd?
No source but there was an email from Tuck asking for a reference for one of his kids or something.

I made my normie sister listen to Hunter Biden read an occult ritual where he trying to invoke some Deimos demon into himself. So she’s starting to understand these people are satanic.

Meh, who knows, seem more than a run of the mill grift this time though.

Lmao

really: clone that puppy sight-un-seen and start sending copies out to news organizations of every size and scale across the spectrum in every country, then post the SHA+AES+MD5 and a link in a thread here.

Take the original to the police, and wash your hands of it. Done. Best $1,000 in thumbdrives ever.

Suuuuuuure

Link

I dont recall if I saved that in my giant cache of shit, but I can guarantee you it habbened