Bank of Israel is dumping dollars and euros

Is it over, globohomo biological male sisters?

Attached: 1648207275086.jpg (1280x1121, 134.95K)

greatest ally.

Checked. The least they can do is create some demand for your shitty toilet paper. But they won't even do that lol.

Based kikes

They did it before the dip lmao
Jews always get insured beforehand.
They're amazing at these plays or they are causing them

Its like a Lucky Larry Silverstein all over again

Beat me to it

You give them billions od dollars, they buy roubles and yen

Jews be like

Attached: 1646673643914.jpg (300x452, 47.87K)

when the kikes know, it means its time to jump ship
so long englard bros, its time to learn poo

>greatest ally

Attached: told_you_so.jpg (666x1256, 177.12K)

>They're amazing at these plays or they are causing them
obviously the latter nigel

niggers, buy the norwegian krone and get rich, it's all the rage these days.

Kill em all. Let God sort them out.

Buying Krone as we speak.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO DECIDING ON WHAT TO IVNEST YOUR COUNTRY'S FUNDS AND IN WHAT CURRENCY TO KEEP THEM IS LITERAL BETRAYAL OF AMERICA
anglos.....

lmao

This. Israel should never get a fucking thing from us again.

and into the trash it goes. the destruction of the US is almost complete. So glad it's here, I want the boomers to see this

Told you russians were the real kikes. Love jews, hate anglos. That's what all this war shit is about.

Thank you, Jews

Based as fuck. I cant wait for the Russian, Chinese, and Israeli alliance to save the west

>Love jews, hate anglos
anglos and jews are two subscpieces of kikes.
This is their own view on it.

>give a country billions of dollars in aid
>they dump your currency anyway

I don’t blame them. I want to dump my own currency just looking at Joe Biden’s face.

WTF I love Bibi now?

the kikes always said they'd jump ship at the end. Boomers were the retards who refused to believe jews and """judeo-christianity""" was only ever parasitic kikes stealing all our wealth while kike politicians and judges crashed our country into hell.

He’s not there any more. :-(

What’s hilarious about American diplomacy is that Israel always had a dual loyalty to Russia, Stalin sent them supplies when no one else would in 1948. Plus of the colonizers were Russian/Ukrainian/Polish jews

>they dump your currency anyway
NOOOOO HOQW CAN THEY NOOOO

You kikes are playing a very dangerous game... The golem always turns on those who evoke it /!\

Attached: crypto_putin.jpg (3209x3761, 1.95M)

ZIONED

Jews are based, or at least most of them

comical, isn't
this but swiss franc

dude aanglo ruling class is half jewish

But you chose to fight imaginary jewish ruling class of russia(in the internet).
Weak fag.

I met this 'Quant' online. She is some kind of autist savant with charts, and she seems to have developed a method of identifying all the 'underground' stocks that are being used to launder money between nations on the sly. Do you think I should give her a thousand bucks and see what she can do with it. Right now she's pulling in 13.5% a day, kek. Now you have to remember I don't really know her very well and 1000 euros is a third of my total financial cash holdings. Should I shouldn't I. Could be worth a laugh. Thoughts.

You realize Jews would never mention how Jewish the Bolsheviks were because someone might ask what a Holodomor is and realize their elites may have done some crimes against humanity and think Hitler was more than just a repressed gay methhead. (I say this as a person who has an immense dislike of the Nazis and the Bolsheviks.)

Wow, its almost like it was a 5th column for sketchy ass fake whites who hate their host countries in the US the whole time. Who could have predicted this.

Hahahahahahaha. Save the west because everyone's focus becomes erasing them off this planet.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT EVERYBODY STAY FUCKING CALM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

US is nothing more than a fat cow to them. Once they have sucked us dry we are useless to them.

Let's look at the chart instead of twitter screencaps hmmm.

Attached: 9383738348.png (1586x895, 116.17K)

They use and abuse you guys like you wouldn‘t believe. Got the gas for a reason

>guise, trust me, we are not the real kikes despite our government being filled with kikes. No, my enemies are the real kikes!
Nice try moshe

if she actualy pulls 13.5% a day, why would she need your 1000 euros?