WW3 will start soon

WW3 will start soon

many of you are going to die.

Attached: 421142.jpg (400x400, 20.17K)

Hopefully I'm the first one.

It's probably your fault.

I won't.

Attached: 1645175554183.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

Not my problem

>many of you are going to die.
Not soon enough

Good. At least I won't have to wageslave.

About damn time

As long as I get a gun and can shoot a load of niggers and sandcoons

REPENT! ESCAPE THE PUNISHMENT OF HELL!

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I just want to live long enough to see tel-aviv nuked

take meds, churchie

Not if we meme Peace, you filthy kike

In how many weeks?

Based Russia
Based Ukraine

Attached: 533BB493-A4B7-4E2A-9485-31A245DD5012.jpg (1125x1047, 508.46K)

fuck you yid. Youre prob vaxxed like a dipshit.

Experts agree it may be around two weeks, maybe a fortnight. Half a month at the longest.

So?

Good.

Attached: 1647062575636.jpg (3024x4032, 989.7K)

Nope.

Attached: 416DEF69-E49B-4894-9A65-C301ACC3DD4D.jpg (422x1024, 78.07K)

It is your problem
OK
Israel will not get deeply involved in WW3

>many of you are going to die.

good

Attached: 1646356521640.jpg (1080x1440, 163.86K)

Kike will be fucked first

Life is an inside joke that only the trippers get. Cope, normie faggot.

Attached: 1647913761211.jpg (314x315, 15.99K)

Attached: 448CA185-F1A9-4C92-BFA1-D2FCE52DFE06.jpg (750x1049, 763.88K)

good
time to exterminate the Russians, the Chinese and the Muslims

Ever heard of The Samson Option? Universal MAD. If we're fucked everyone's fucked.

It's just common sense.

>many of you are going to die

Finally some good news.

Unless you dipshits have found a way to live forever there's a high chance we're all going to die

> roastie whore
Why would you post a washed up whore with saggy shapeless pancake tits and fat nigger lard ass?
Could you really not find anything better? You disappoint me. Apply yourself.

I'll pee on you from heaven

Excellent. Prophecies come to pass.

Hopefully you too

>meds
JEREMIAH 30:13
There is none to plead thy cause, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines.

But I have the LORD my God

>live forever
JOHN 17:3
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

That's not the Samson Option, the Samson Option was for Israel, in the event of a massed attack from Muslim neighbours, to nuke itself. Bringing the temple down with you and leaving the Holy Land an irradiated wasteland that nobody could use.

>Prophecies come to pass
ISAIAH 3
For, behold, the Lord, the Lord of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water.

2 The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient,

3 The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counsellor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator.

4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.

5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.

6 When a man shall take hold of his brother of the house of his father, saying, Thou hast clothing, be thou our ruler, and let this ruin be under thy hand:

7 In that day shall he swear, saying, I will not be an healer; for in my house is neither bread nor clothing: make me not a ruler of the people.

8 For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the Lord, to provoke the eyes of his glory.

It's pronounced '(You)' fucking retard Israelite

Well you would know :)

I dreamed about nukes past night.

Narrator: he was wrong

based