What are the political implications of drinking syrup?

Attached: Capture.png (619x786, 398.2K)

Obligatory "Coke/Pepsi is syrup anyway so what's the difference?" fpbp comment

>this carbonated corn syrup doesn’t taste enough like syrup for me
burgers are truly a vile race

hey dude you can’t just steal my thunder like that. I’m not gonna get any (you)s now.

checked
what are the implications of north americans drinking a whole day's worth of calories in one cup?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-25-08-30-39-1.png (920x475, 309.93K)

This may be liquid gold as an inflation hedge. This may be the most ironic product in all existence. Attention seeking fatties in the future will spend $8800 ($47 present day money) for just one soda that cost 50 cents today. Could be the next Bitcoin to stock up.

>maple syrup pepsi
A leaf would know that it's caramelized corn syrup.

what kind of jew shit is this?

checked and pepsipilled. fuck coke

It turns you into a Canadian Antichrist

>Contains crustaceans
What?

>crustaceans
>choco oreo shake
What

>#brand
fuck off nigger

Attached: getthevaccine.webm (640x1138, 2.69M)

I don't get how people can consume that garbage so often. Wake up. Coffee. Fast food breakfast. Order food delivery lunch. Home tired from work and order take out with a 1000 calorie desert because muh hard day. Drink a couple of beer. Sleep repeat. I've never had coffee and feel disgusted when I eat fast food but the amount of calories people consume is so stupid here.

Chequed

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 6.99K)

Marge, tell Bart that I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning.

I see Pepsi is trying to take a contolling share of the Canadian market.

Yeah it is insane. It's incredibly pathetic how many people could literally remove the stove/oven from their house and nothing about their diet would change. I don't even own a microwave because anything can be reheated in the oven/stove and taste much better without destroying the nutritional value. Food is cheaper and better tasting when you make it yourself. My brothers are turning 18 and all they can do is throw a pizza in. Can't even make mac and cheese. Feels bad bros

I think it means that there's bits of cookie in it. Sounds gross though, probably should've chosen a different word.

Checked and here I come to save the day

Attached: 1647310126501.png (727x911, 631.17K)

checked and incredibly based

Does that really say 333 grams of sugar?

How much does this cost. This is going to be a viable every other day meal during high inflation. Everyone is making fun of us, but the US is absolutely ready for reduction in food and could beat any nation in a lack of food contest.

Nigger what? Crustaceans are like crabs and lobsters and shit the fuck you talking about?