Suspicion abounds in NATO circles

So, Any Forums, is my jewdar going off? Is he one of the tribe? I don't want to check the early life section, that would be cheating.

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-071931_Pixel_Launcher.png (2048x1946, 1.94M)

Any Forums is always right

>Roman Arkadyevich Abramovich was born on 24 October 1966 inSaratov,Russian SFSR,Soviet Union(present-day Saratov, Russia). His parents are ofAshkenazi Jewishdescent

Checked

Jewdar returns are positive sir.

just dual citizen things

>(((Abram)))ovic

>Abramovich
Well, duuuuh.

>jewish billionaire gets to avoid sanctions while civilians on both sides are bled dry, both literally and economically
quickly, i began to hate them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The best part is, this is the one kike, Putin's major fans were glad we're getting sanctioned...and now ZELENSKY of all people is gonna save him.

Attached: 1647063865539.jpg (968x1024, 81.76K)

>open wiki
>Search "Russian Oligarchs"
>Go through the list of prominent Putin oligarchs
>Search early life
>Wiki Chabad-Lubavitch

Thank me later.

Attached: 1647703035844m.jpg (1024x768, 145.96K)

Damn, that was worse than I thought.

Fpbp and checked

you fags really can't tell from the last name and the face? what are you gonna do when they purge wiki of the wrongthink? lol

There are many abrahamic religions user.

Didn't he just get forced to sell Chelsea football club? This whole get Russia plot is so fucking bizarre, why normies aren't waking up to it is a testament to their NPC programming.

uneducatable

oligarch wasnt obvious enough?:D
thats nothing brother, just wait until its revealed that zelensky is hired by the same oligarchs to be the president of Ukraine and make sure there is a war and that all attempts for peace is blocked

Isnt he the one who recently did the big international adl donation
Just a cohencidence
Sleepy

He is called (((Abramovich))), do you even need to check the early life?

Yeah Chabad is a big and very well connected org.
Good relations with them get you to the top anywhere in the west in no time.

I'm to believe Abramovich was a link between Moscow and Keeve for negotiations and stuff. I'm sure the fact their early lives are similar have absolutely no bearing on the situation and I'm told by my handlers that you should all ignore anyone saying anything like

Since nearly ALL of those oligarchs are Jews, doesn't that make the sanctions anti-Semitic?