Why Does Any Forums Hate Transgenders (Transhumanism)?

Transgenderism is a stepping stone into our inevitable future of Transhumanism. People get butt, tit implants, nose jobs, yet nobody bats an eye. Why do people fear hacking our bodies to better our quality of life, improve the lives of those with disabilities and birth defects or from accidents, modifying our genes and DNA to remove defective genes from being passed down again? It's the inevitable future as no one wants to suffer when they know their quality of life could be improved because of Transhumanism. So why are people on Any Forums so afraid of the inevitable future?

Attached: transh.jpg (728x410, 41.41K)

I support trannies again now that sporty girls are swaying public opinion back to making trannies unpopular again.

Transgenderism !=Transhumanism

NIGGER

I'm not attracted to women who have had implants tho

>cutting off your dick is somehow equal to uploading into a robot
>t. trannyfaggots
Still not at peak clownworld

How is it not? You can't have Transhumanism if Transgenderism isn't normalized. The right wingers and the religious nutjobs will hate and discriminate against Transhumanists in the same fashion.

You don't have to be attracted to them, but it makes them happier and obviously improves their quality of life.

The real question is why YOU care so much about other people's penises and what they do with their body? Why are you obsessed with dictating what they can't do with their own body?

>Why do people fear hacking our bodies to better our quality of life, improve the lives of those with disabilities and birth defects or from accidents,
Life gets objectively worse and meaningless as we improve technology and positive sciences. People lose their passion for living because we are making everything too easy. Everything is handed out to those who "need". Living is too easy, accomplishing goals is too easy so we make up fake "life" goals. Depression follows these.
This is the worst era yet and if we don't do something to destroy technology, destroy all the books on sciences and kill scientists, it's only going to get worse. Your children will NOT thank you for the future.

Transgenderism has nothing to do with scientific or philosophic topics. They are simply perverse freaks.

Attached: 1647815385483m.jpg (878x1024, 197.59K)

This. Trans children deserve to live the happy lives that God intended.

You can easily obliterate a tranny.
Good luck obliterating the robo cock 9000.

If those Frankenstein’s monsters are representative of what you want to do to me then transhumanism can fuck off

what pathetic raid is this?
stop spreading your mental illness please

Attached: 1646422277623.webm (360x360, 666.11K)

Trannies, fake tits and fakes asses do not make society better in any way or the lives of people who do that though, its not an upgrade its the mentally ill and the insecure pretending they are something they aren't

Because they're all poorly educated rednecks that are indoctrinated to hate people that look different. It's just that simple because they're simple-minded people

I don’t dislike trans people at all. They are just objectively not the exact same thing, 1:1, as biologically gendered people. Doesn’t mean I hate them, it’s just…objectively not the way the world works.

I am very against transhumanism because hacking ourselves as organisms could create a virus which replicates and destroys humanity.

Why do you care so much about other men's penises and what they do with it? Are you some sort of religious nutjob? The trans community doesn't bully you for talking to an imaginary being in the sky, so why do you bully Transgenders simply for being at the forefront of Transhumanism?

Why do you care so much about what people can or can't do and why do you obsess over their penises? Transgenders could usher in the age of bigger muscles, better eye sight, all sorts of stuff that could better the human race and the quality of life and make better human beings. Why do you want to stop people from improving themselves and bettering their lives?

>Being a cool augmented uberhuman
Vs
>Being a retard who cuts their dick.off

mRNA tech will have the ability to solve not only pandemics, but other genetic diseases soon. The age of viruses that could start pandemics or other nefarious countries creating one to use as a weapon would be over and it will usher the Transhumanism phase of our species. In the future you will be able to genetically pick your own children, modify their height, eye color, hair color, strong or skinny, etc. You will also be able to remove genes that cause defects and disease, and all of this will be because of Transgenders paving the way.

>Why do you care so much about what people can or can't do and why do you obsess over their penises?
Because I want to live in a normal country without this disgusting degneracy and children getting pumped with hormones and doctors betraying their oath cutting mentally ill peoples genitals off, I normally dont use the word but its unironically evil, there is no other word to use from this modern phenomenon
>Why do you want to stop people from improving themselves and bettering their lives?
Transgender culture is the opposite of that, it destroys peoples lives with zero benefit to anyone exept those who profit monetarily from abusing these mentally ill people, to say trasngenders could usher in this new age without any evidence is ridiculous, there is plenty of evidence to the contrary