Whats going on with Gen Z?

Lets discuss and share our observations about zoomers, user.

Some things i personally observed so far:

Positive:

>Zoomer girls are hotter and much cuter than previous generations, also better dressed in my country; less slutty than millenials.
>Zoomers have a weird thing for older guys its unreal, i have zoomers all over me in discord and online chats, i cant recall it being like this for millenials.
>I saw zoomers helping elderly people outside with like small things, its wholesome.
>They are usually better in conversations than millenial whores
>Way less wiggers, and most white zoomer boys stick to having friends within their own race, more parallel society.

Negative:

>Somehow they all have mental issues and are over sensitive. Overthinking.
>Tik tok
>Everyone is LGBT or whatever, and have crazy pronounce inventions.
>They have no subcultures or any style besides e girls
>Sometimes they feel like soulless beings
>When a zoomer is retarded they are MEGA retarded and cringe
>Island boys
>Tik tok
>tik tok

Correct me and share your views about them anons.

Attached: img.png (900x900, 411.34K)

shut up zoomer

Enjoy getting drafted to die fighting russia. Me and the other "okay boomers" will take good care of your women while you're gone don't worry.

Im Millenial 1989

white zoomer males in my area all try to emulate the behavior of niggers.
They all want to be drug dealers/rappers and none of them know how to do any real work.

Thanks, interesting
Over here that used to be a thing in 2000-2008
But it kinda dissapeared, now only shitkins and niggers are like that

Millennials were just as bad if not worse. There's a counter culture with the zoomers because of it.

I agree, in some aspects gen Z seems to have improved over my generation.

Many of the negative traits i found in Gen Z were plenty in my generation too, especially in city fags.

Come back once you have matured enough not to use the word 'cringe' as an adjective, faggot

By talking to zoomers (have kids that age) what they really want is to get the hell away from millennials whom they utterly despise as hypocrites and hopeless incompetents. They seem to like Gen X "don't give a fuck" attitude whenever confronted and their music.

I don't care what official definitions say, millennials are people born during the new millennium. You're not millennial. If you can remember life before 9/11, you are not millennial.

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Also fuck generation this generation that, it's nothing more than Jewish invented divide and conquer bullshit to pit whites against each other.
Do you see shitskins arguing about generation ABC? No.

In 10 years you'll see zoomers rambling:
> genA can't tie their shoes
> genA can't plug a cable
> genA can't even cook

So tiresome.

>I don't care what the official definition of this is, I'm going to come up with my own definition so no-one understands what I'm talking about

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

I wish it would disappear here because as the zoomer generation has entered adulthood they have increased the crime rate and amount of theft in my small town by a big amount.
They gain bragging rights in their groups by being addicted to drugs and stealing shit. They brag about how many different drugs they're always on and they brag about how much shit they've successfully stolen.
It's like being a degenerate drug addict is a point of pride for them.

>A collection of anecdotal nonsense
Shit thread user

Attached: image_1.jpg (1106x962, 332.65K)

theres a counterculture over it started from other millennials as well. not all of us as estrogen voiced wigger avocado eating faggot baristas. I dont interact with zoomers myself but my brother trains them and they seem to only follow instruction proper when they are being watched, and fuck up doing retarded shit when left to their own devices.

Boomers are easy to define and people on argue about the tail end when the birth rate finally dropped, gen x is the natural follow up to it. Gen Y is harder because the world changed so drastically with the internet. I've seen the cap being that one was old enough to be in the workforce during the global economic depression that started in 2008.

This.

Shit I can't cook and I'm an adult it's already started

>zoomer girls
>less slutty than millennials

Ahahahahaha

sounds about right. im like smack dab in the center millennial at '89. so yes i just entered the workforce.

Oldest zoomer here. Zoomers can be explained by the fact they get zero information and have zero discussion about reality while they're in school.