Let's hunt them down

What happened to good old Any Forums? We got an Isis camp bombed ffs so finding those 2 niggers shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Go show the world that we still are able to pull such things off and that we are not replaced by brain dead boomers.

Attached: IMG_20220325_121215.jpg (217x338, 29.3K)

>We got an Isis camp bombed
Fuck off Anonymous. The original Anons were infiltrated and replaced by an astroturfed alphabet organization more than a decade ago. Anonymous always acted in favor of globohomo, I can't see how anyone still can think of them as some kind of Robin Hood "rebels".

Not talking about anonymous Cia faggots. Just the average 2015 user.

I'm a jack who doesn't know how to open PDF but ya you guys should do this, if you have the time.

Easiest way would be to get in contact with the victim.

Why dont you look at the name you're posting with. We are the real and original Anonymous, for better or worse. The common Any Forums rabble.
Any group who ever claimed to be Anonymous outside of Any Forums wasn't, just some attention whoring faggots borrowing the name. That goes double for kirts band of fags.

yeah like that time we found out an underage girl was being taken advantage of by the lead singer of a band and we didn't do anything about it

someone fill me in what happened ?

2015 was the year this board went to shit. now pol is what /b used to be

>Easiest way would be to get in contact with the victim.
who do you think provided the video?
What more do you think he's going to have to offer?

I'm part of that crew.
Why should I bother?
People are evil. It won't make a difference if they're caught or not.
>but but but you hunted down ISIS!
Yeah, and look what happened with that. Fuck all.

I'm here for the memes. Do your own homework

>now pol is what /b used to be
If only, newfag

OP could at least dig a little like starting off with location of incident, maps, low income housing nearby(I'd start here). Chances of them living nearby (within 1-3 miles) are pretty high.

Attached: 1646249376630.jpg (750x744, 285.73K)

2 niggers let their pit-niggers maul a cat again

These two in philadelphia were walking by a house with their dogs.
There was a cat hanging outside on the porch of one house.
Dogs go crazy.
Nogs egg on the dogs as they get into a frenzy and let go of their leashes.
Dogs maul cat.

obvious exaggeration. nothign comes close to Any Forumstards' glorious adventures.

>

The solution is the cat owner should have shot the dogs and the nogs.

How tf dogs didn't bite niggers. I'm amazed even dogs are fuck in US

>I'm part of that crew.
No you're not.
>Yeah, and look what happened with that. Fuck all.
Did you expect to end all evil on earth overnight shitposting from your phone?
>I'm here for the memes.
If you weren't a newfag you'd be here to make them.

*Cuck

Too many nigger faggots in Any Forums to do anything.

This mentality gave jews the chance to infiltrate the white mind.

Don't rely on Philadelphia PD to do anything; that town is a shithole run by stupid niggers, trannies and faggots.

The silly old cow probably voted throughout her life for globohomo policies, so for me it's a no, don't care, not my problem.

>doesn't post any information in a personal army request thread
and here i am in a giving mood today

>No you're not.
Suck a dick faggot.
We did our dirt on hatech*n you dumb motherfucker, and bap homet not Any Forums either. You're our ebaumsworld, I bet you weren't here during Any Forumsharbor either.

>I'm from /baph/
then you wouldn't post here, poser

Philadelphia
Frankford
Granite Street.
They look like they don't really care about the well being of animals so I guess they only go out with their dogs because they don't want them to shit in their homes. Taking that in mind they probably won't go beyond 2km of their home because they don't care about their dogs.

That's the point. A large number of people each make a small contribution to create a large result. That's how Visa got shut down over WikiLeaks years back. Do you have any idea how many people have to DDoS a credit card processor to shut it down? They're used to fending off cyberattacks from entire governments.

Jypmd

Attached: CF8A1050-C2F8-476E-8C66-66D60C888228.jpg (868x1183, 79.79K)

>implying I don't raw dog this shit heap from my personal cellphone just so I can Honk with Vince when the fed boys come and shoot me for pulling a kill switch from my computer

lmao ok checks out

>believing that there was ever an "original anonymous" to begin with
R*ddit is that way. IRL raids enabled spergy retards enabled spergy retards enabled spergy retards.

>2km
Use freedom units, commie.

You'd need boots on the ground anyway, just throw up some bullshit $500k reward poster in the neighborhood and all the nogs will snitch in a heartbeat.

R*dditors who read ED articles about Any Forums

Hunt them down? That’s a lot of work. I propose we exterminate all niggers in the Philadelphia area

Seconded

>Any Forums
Cuckchan.
And
Cripplechan > cuckchan

Just can't go there since they got shut down and lainchan is too much fucking work.

>he doesn't know
hello newfaggot 2016er from twatter that posted my memes everywhere