What is a woman?

What is a woman?

Attached: _123824568_gettyimages-1239417642.jpg (976x549, 71.42K)

if it makes my pp hard its a woman

There's no such thing as a woman. It's impossible to define, hence women don't exist. Therefore, feminism has no basis in reality. Nor do "gender" pay gaps, "gender" roles, violence against women and all the other talking points.
Happy now?

In 2021- a human adult female. In 2022 - a term made by aspies and Jews to avoid being drafted.

I got banned from reddit for this. I said define woman, and the scumbag I was talking to was like "uhh define potato," and I did it with ease. He was like "umm a woman is someone who identifies as a woman." I said you can't use the word you're defining in the definition. And this went on for like 10 replies with him continuously using woman in the definition of woman. Finally he was like "no no, woman is different for everyone, so it can't be defined." Then my whole account was suspended.

Putting women in the draft is retarded anyway. They'll just get pregnant to avoid it. It's too easy. Then they can legally abort after.

A miserable little pile of secrets?

your hand is not a woman

only biologists can answer this question

Attached: Heh.jpg (250x250, 4.06K)

Yes and no. Pregnant women can stay in the military; they just get assigned bitchwork. Not like we'd want them on the front lines anyway.

good morning sir

no no! good night sirs

Attached: O.jpg (218x210, 8.17K)

Good evening sirs!

I'm not a veterinarian but i know what a dog is

"fuck it Jim, I'm a doctor not biologist!"

>wants to be on the highest law interpreting group in the land
>can't define a basic noun
great diversity pick there Joe

A nigger bitch with a dumb fucking face?

Attached: 378BD4F6-247E-49BE-A863-807E9EAEA33F.jpg (1280x996, 222.18K)

17:38 is hardly night sir
it's morning here
good morning sir

sirs, please to be having pleasant dreams

A nuisance.

>job is to make judgments based on your perspective and understanding
>cant make a judgement when asked about a fundamental aspect of humanity

[MISSION FAIL]