China is isolating Austraila

Uhh.. Guys. China is isolating Australia. They are building submarine and bases around Australia and New Zealand.

news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/australia-must-ready-solomon-islands-invasion-to-stop-china-security-deal/news-story/d53d32a38e000a45a736df4fc7f8f38f

Attached: 1648126273087.jpg (640x640, 247.49K)

I surrender and will collaborate fully with my Chinese masters

liberate me, chinks

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █▀█▀..png.jpg (680x533, 176.22K)

Who cares

Australia is going to be majority Chinese in 10 years anyways at current migration rates.

That would almost be an improvement. At least the chinks won't all constantly larp about being some mad crocodile irwin outback cunt while actually living in Melbourne and having never even seen a snake

Are you chinese, perchance?

Attached: 1648164206007.jpg (640x626, 94.21K)

I hear when a foreign nation invades another to stop a genocide the (((international communities))) can't do nuffins.
ZOG of Australian is engaged in a state directed genocide of the unvaccinated.

There's a better version of that pic btw

Attached: counting-days-liberated-sounds-album-cover-750x400.jpg (750x400, 87.06K)

Nah, you mad that I've cottoned on to your little secret? You should see how devastated the mutts are when they find out it's all a lie and that instead of wrangling roos you collect centrelink and eat fairy bread and get fatter than they are. They're the only ones who still believe your sad clown act.

Good

I dont larp as anything, you are just seething. By the way, Im fairly sure that the majority of Aussies have seen a snake, ive seen many in my lifetime. You are free to project, though. I do admit that cunts that pretend to be something they arent are cringe niggers

Attached: b4d.png (640x563, 448.58K)

>Im fairly sure that the majority of Aussies have seen a snake
Nope

I just got into a fight with two blokes on the way home from the gym.
Working for meme coins that others print out of thin air is cucked.

Seriously? Fucking city niggers, I swear

Attached: 1647640153674.png (680x789, 714.97K)

City niggers are more Australian than you.
You will be replaced.

Get the fuck out of my sight, chink

Attached: 1647628959218.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

Um, holy fucking based?

>NO U!
lmao that doesn't even make sense, look at how mad you are that I've called you out.
>Im fairly sure that the majority of Aussies have seen a snake
No you haven't. This is your unstoppable desire to role play coming up again.

China is not going to take over the world by invading random fucking deserts but with its economy and infrastructure.

Pointless fearmongering by rejects.

Australia is the lazy country.

> You will be replaced.
Yes yes all good, but when can we leave Australia.
I don't want to be here so why are the borders still locked to unvaxxed.

Its should be clear to everyone western civilisation is dead Australia is now Chinese clay so can you let the white man leave?

Why do you think seeing a snake is role-playing? Ive seen one just minutes from my house, its not hard.
Too much UV here anyway, we belong in Europe.

>We should invade the Solomon Islands to stop a Chinese military base close to our border

Attached: 1645510220910.gif (512x512, 2.8M)

They need motivation for chinkettes to move here, sorry.

Because I know that 90% of you fags live in cities and suburbs where there are no snakes and their presence is treated as an emergency

I hope they free this board from the Aussie retards soon

Yeah I cant speak for those people
Do Australians really make euros seethe that badly, they just cant handle the bants, I suppose.

Cool story they've already been doing this for ages.
>own ports and airports in australia
>given loans to every bumfuck microisland around to build "CRUISE SHIP ports" and military bases
Signed sealed and delivered mate. The prime minister at the time will go full Zelensky and throw white bodies at the chinks till every last Aussie with a pair of balls is dead.
sho ga nai

>talk retarded shit with zero connection to reality
>OMG U JUST CANT HANDLE LE BANTZ

Yeah, and I guess schizos are locked up in padded rooms because we cant handle their deep insights, right?

>spends 99% of their time talking about how sick their bants are and less than 1% actually delivering
The second great aussie larp

And Australians are vaxxmaxxed and will be weakened and useless in a Decade.

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic desu.

>Too much UV here anyway, we belong in Europe.
I want to try Russia or maybe south east Asia, I just want to travel.
I am thinking of renouncing my citizenship to be able to leave, wish me luck lads.
> They need motivation for chinkettes to move here, sorry.
I don't follow why that means unvaxxed can't leave, I hate this country and want to leave, but I am forced at gun point to stay because I wont take four shot of the vaxx.

Attached: 1647872088708.jpg (809x596, 123.92K)

>b-b-but you live in suburbs
kek, you think there aren't snakes in the suburbs?
>oh no some citycuck told me about his life and now I know how all Australians live
Look at how mad you are, fucking seething retard.

Attached: 94584e5ff2cd444d3a9d73848487911a47f1b8af009af8a9ec9004edc548604b.jpg (680x861, 43.88K)