Why are there so many of them here?

not just on Any Forums, but on Any Forums at large?

Attached: intj.png (398x398, 28.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

personalityjunkie.com/08/intj-vs-intp-type-differences/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"if you want to find many penguins, go to antarctica"

We are weirdos who need a fix.

Intj are people with soul. Anyone else is worthless vermin

INTP-T reporting in.. I'm I based?

If the thoughts that my brain produced couldn't be shitted out onto the internet I would go insane

INTJ-A

Attached: 1648129050325.jpg (750x742, 293.61K)

We see not only the puppets but also the strings.

Do you guys bother talking to irl people beyond surface level chatter or have you found others receptive to your way of thinking?

I still don't understand the difference between 'P' and 'J'.
How can you perceive and not judge? How can you judge what you don't perceive.

>Platform where upvotes don't exist and anonymity prevents the use of social pressure and limits viscid manipulation to an extent
It's not that there's too many of us. It's just that the normalfag simply can't thrive here, with the local environmental conditions

Different function stacks. The actual letters don't mean much. Main difference is that INTJs use a behavioural function called "introverted intuition" whereas INTPs use "introverted thinking" and "extraverted intuition".

Anonymous nature means I don't have to put up a mask for others and inhibit myself. This is one of the only websites were I feel that I can truly be myself and just let go.

personalityjunkie.com/08/intj-vs-intp-type-differences/

>Main difference is that INTJs use a behavioural function called "introverted intuition" whereas INTPs use "introverted thinking" and "extraverted intuition".
What's the difference between these functions?

>How can you perceive and not judge?

Some things simply are.

Attached: the_good_professor.png (1950x1450, 121.61K)

Because intp are lazy who never leave the house unless they have to and because we're to logical and unemotional that we don't need direct attention from people, in other words, a punching bag for our thoughts suffices

P = shortsighted, detail oriented, flexibility, possibility
J = farsighted, big picture, certainty, closure

J is dominant, P is secondary.. you can't only have one

I'm INFP, which I believe stands for "introverted neurotic faggot pussy" if I recall correctly.

What is this cryptic schizo shit?

Introverted intuition is related to pattern recognition and finding efficient solutions. Extraverted intuition is more related to intellectual novelty and connecting unrelated ideas. Basically, Ni is analogous to many different paths converging into one central idea - one explores different theories and then decides on one which is most efficient or most true. Whereas Ne is analogous to one path expanding into many other concepts - one explores a field of knowlege and that then leads to many other discoveries.

Everyone intuitive uses both to an extent, but INTJs are the strongest Ni users in the cohort.

So are INTJs literally just INTPs but more successful?

Attached: 1638757760495.jpg (674x608, 95.23K)

Share your typing tips. Show us the power of Ni.

I'm INTP-T
what does that mean pol?

Hmm.
I don't know which one I am then... which probably means I'm definitely one of them for sure because of that.

J is vindictive, pedantic weebs. P is unhinged schizos.

People's programming reverts to default unless it is continually updated. It's a futile drain of vital energy.

test

Imagine being capable of critical thought in a society of people who are literally not capable.