Why does Any Forums say pitbulls are violent when they're literally just cute land seals?

Why does Any Forums say pitbulls are violent when they're literally just cute land seals?

Attached: 1637980999379.png (708x767, 756.8K)

Because this board is full of toxoplasmosis infected litter cucks who are scared of big mean pitbulls killing their faggot cat masters

Pitbulls are spiritual niggers.

I don't mind, but let me carry weapons also.

Cats are for fags. pitbulls are for niggers or dumb white women who want their snatch licked or baby mauled.

This won't make Israel a legit state you know

>>>>>>>plebbit

So fucking adorable!

Attached: 1647250289219.gif (294x480, 3.19M)

Pitbulls suck. Fuck off.
If there's a mass culling of pits, then good.

Mr Mittens doesn't actually love you. He just knows you're a stupid faggot who will pet and feed anything that rubs on your leg. If you died and left the door open he'd go eat birds and never think about you again.

Kek

>If you died and left the door open he'd go eat birds and never think about you again.

There's many cases of people doing wellness checks on old people, only to walk in and find their cat feasting on their owners corpse. Cats are not loyal, they can't protect their owners, they give their owners toxo, they're bad for the eco system and they're worse than pitbulls. House cats attack anything that moves outside.

Tell that to todaays toddler that had its face bitten off by a pit bull

Of course the leafcuck defends the mutt. Wonder why...

Attached: 1648039975462.png (833x825, 773.1K)

Shut the fuck up with your slidethread you bot nigger you're not even dutch.

my girlfriend is gay and says we can't have any pitbulls cause they'll eat our baby or something.

So i said fine but I'm getting a rottweiller pupper and a german shepherd pupper.

So she said she was worried about the rottweiler being good around a baby. And iffy about the german shepherd being a good boy but I told her my family had GS's growing up and they're great with the kiddos.

How do I convince her about the rotty though bros, I get that she's worried about our babies so I can't fault her on that. Also please enjoy my reddit spacing

>canada has made a surprising change to bestiality laws
was it really surprising that they did this?

>projecting with 8 year old memes
Bestiality is a federal crime in Canada, not in the US. Mutts need a new coping mechanism.

Attached: 1623018893388.png (1000x506, 72.39K)

>leaef
>in a bestiality thread about leafs
>talking about mutts
Freudian slip much leaf?

They're pests just like seals?
Nice comparison.
We hunt seals where i live, shoot them in the head when they stick their heads up out of the water.

wtf i hate seals now

i have killed four pitbulls this week. ate them too. fed some to my cats. niggers cry .

Your girlfriend is right, and you're retarded.

Think about it, cats decimate bird, small animal, and small lizard populations which has a chain reaction that's detrimental to the eco system. The only reason house cats don't attack people is because they know they couldn't win. The vast majority of pitbulls never bite anybody, and aren't nearly as bad for the environment.

>more mutt projection
Everything americans say is a self-indictment, everyone has figured this out. Anyone who isn't a newfag remembers that the state of WA only b& bestiality because a faggot filmed himself getting fucked to death by a horse and put it online. Maybe sitting in your basement blaming your proclivities on Canada will change the fact that americans are prolific zoophiles who need to deflect.

Attached: Screenshot_20211014_233418.jpg (1080x1765, 469.27K)