God explained for Doubters

Im sorry your life is shit and youre in pain, but i have worse news. It doesnt matter.

You see, you have much bigger problems. You didnt create the universe or life so you dont make the rules and what you think is irrelvant.

Even if you dont believe in God, you still didnt make the universe or the rules hence youre a little bitch.

What if God is sick and twisted and created life for his own perversions? Maybe he did, whatre you going to do? Write him a strongly worded tweet? Cry? Bitch and moan? Fight with a being that can create our universe? Good luck with that.

Whats my point? Stop being a bitch. Be thankful, and find good in the world and be happy and pray everyday that God will allow you to exist, because nothing you do or say or think can stop death from coming. You are powerless to stop it and it is coming.

Enjoy life while you can

Attached: 15166F34-119D-47AA-B92A-370D4FA5002B.jpg (820x580, 16.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnnvHeDcTpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You are powerless to stop it and it is coming.

And that should concern me how exactly again? :)

Attached: on_a_mission.jpg (702x873, 52.07K)

REPENT AND BE SAVED
ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Because you dont know what comes next, the only thing you do know is you wont be here anymore ever again.

You just described satan, the "prince of this world."
Obviously, "why is satan allowed to exist here" is a legit question, and it's associated with Manicheans

Fuck your satanic god

Shut up, big ghost daddy cock lover

>emergence, iterations

Well, universe, good luck getting rid of me! :DD

Attached: ahahaha!!.jpg (956x808, 136.04K)

MARK 3
22 And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.

23 And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?

24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

I understand, can you please direct us to your Universe so we can live in paradise?

this smells like a kike post.

Attached: 1647111293284.gif (640x612, 2.35M)

>kike
1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Doesnt need luck, just time and not much of it to be honest.

Who cares? If misery is certain in this lifetime, you can be certain misery will exist in your reincarnation (if you're a christian)

/x

Attached: 230114110518.jpg (299x168, 28.9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lnnvHeDcTpU

I'm gonna do something worse. I'm gonna call his dad. :)

>Nature explained for Doubters

>Im sorry your life is shit and youre in pain, but i have worse news. It doesnt matter.
>You see, you have much bigger problems. You didnt create the universe or life so you dont make the rules and what you think is irrelvant.
>Even if you dont believe in Nature, you still didnt make the universe or the rules hence youre a little bitch.
>What if Nature is sick and twisted and created life for it's own perversions? Maybe it did, what are you going to do? Write nature a strongly worded tweet? Cry? Bitch and moan? Fight with a force that created our universe? Good luck with that.
>Whats my point? Stop being a bitch. Be thankful, and find good in the world and be happy and pray everyday that Nature will allow you to exist, because nothing you do or say or think can stop death from coming. You are powerless to stop it and it is coming.
>Enjoy life while you can

FTFY and check mate

Attached: 1647277135868.jpg (1000x750, 218.91K)

>misery
LAMENTATIONS 3
I Am the man that hath seen affliction by the rod of his wrath.

2 He hath led me, and brought me into darkness, but not into light.

3 Surely against me is he turned; he turneth his hand against me all the day.

4 My flesh and my skin hath he made old; he hath broken my bones.

19 Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.

20 My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me.

21 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

25 The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.

26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.

>time

Yesssss. Time is periodically on *my* side. :}~

Attached: eternally_beloved.png (816x880, 287.99K)

Oh we are doing logic how cute.

Does it bother you that the only reason you have a brain is because it was created for you? You didnt make your own body or DNA and yet you think your thoughts are your own?

LOLOLOLOLOL

This little evolved ape thinks the thoughts in the head he didnt create are HIS!

LOLOLOLOLOL

Sorry, i was saying you will be dead due to the passage of time. You dont like dealing with it?