Pastor has a message for white nationalists

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H483d7a9u34

Attached: 1647641686398.webm (576x1024, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/01/04/liberal-churches-are-dying-but-conservative-churches-are-thriving/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

He's kind of got a point desu

Attached: christ.png (506x820, 403.51K)

If there is a god, explain niggers

cuck

>By all measures quality of life is rapidly declining in the West
>This has coincided with mass immigration of foreign hoards
>Smug pastor has the answer
>Do nothing
Wow he's right

>"Jesus Christ"
>"who was non-Christian"
Up is down. Wrong is right. These people speak the very opposite of the truth; their principles are arbitrary.

Attached: 1647603665098.jpg (1012x646, 148.16K)

Israel won't become legitimate because of your stateement, you know

Islam will replace whatever flavour he's selling.
Gay old priest that just wants to nonce kids.
INSHALLA

The priest is 100% correct. Jesus was a just another rabble rousing Bolshevik kike subverting the West. It's you Christians that are mixed up. You worship a goddamn jewish con artist as a god!

The way people try to turn Jesus into a warmonger, when the jewish antichrist is explicitly the warmonger, is completely psychotic. You literally call him the prince of peace. He has nothing to do with militancy. He says to buy a sword (that isn't used to attack anyone) and you translate that into "Jesus loves guns". Lunacy.

Jesus is a divine manifestation of a fish entity, what has no ethnicity or family relations except with the other ideas that sent him here.
Meaning he represents love.
Love is not passive, love is active. If you see jews, arabs and niggers ruining your world, it is not love to "tolerate" them, it is loving to end them. Eradicating the toxic races off the face of the planet would be the ultimate choice of love, and thus jesus would approve of it.

This is why Christianity died in the west. It’s just a cult that only cares about numbers. They’d rather have Latin America and Africa than the West. Now only boomers and shitskins care about it

Well I'm not a christians so it doesn't concern me

Attached: 1629804076592.jpg (400x396, 28.4K)

That faggoty looking fuck thinks white nationalists are somehow worse sinners than any other sinner.

Like rapists, pedos, and so on.

In fact, the very worst language Jesus used was on pretenious faggots who virtue singalled how superior they were while talking down to "those people"...like this faggoty "pastor" does.

At least this retards church won't exist for much longer.
>>washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/01/04/liberal-churches-are-dying-but-conservative-churches-are-thriving/
Like all fags, he looked at a few displeased people and decided to push harder into what the world was selling.
Which only made him redundant.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Mathew 10:34

>let me tell YOU about YOUR religion
That priest is clearly a liar, and you imply he is the ultimate representative of MY religion. You both type and speak like a bot/shill.

Attached: 1617123150283.jpg (573x1024, 98.93K)

yea only shitskins go to church

THEN WHY DO YOU CALL HIM THE PRINCE OF PEACE?
CONTEXT MATTERS YOU FUCKING MORON.
Jesus DIVIDED families by their faith in Him, He says this flat out: If the father will not stop sinning, his Christian son may reject him in time. If a daughter does not follow the Lord, she will go to Hell while her Christian mother goes to Heaven.
HE DIDN'T MEAN "GO BUY WEAPONS AND KILL PEOPLE" AND IF YOU THINK HE DID IT MEANS YOU NEVER READ YOUR OWN FUCKING HOLY BOOK AND YOU'VE TURNED YOUR FAITH INTO AN ABOMINATION WORTHY IF MOCKERY AND DESTRUCTION, YOU FUCKING ASSHAT.
YOU are what's wrong. Not Jesus. YOU.

"For I have come to turn 'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. '” “I have come to set 'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. '”

I bet I've spent more time in church then you ever have or will. Jesus was a proto-communist. He surrounded himself with jewish tax collectors, witch doctors, and whores, and he spread a proto-communist message throughout the Roman Empire.

If Jesus were alive He would be whipping YOU out of the Holy Temple alongside the money-lenders. That's how fucking wrong you got this.

Leftist Christians are ignorant to the suffering of white people. Which is sinful. 'white nationalists' usually aren't ignorant at all to the suffering of other groups but just want to fix their countries first since. Once our countries are fixed it would be back to helping others immediately likely. White people are naturally empathetic like that even tho everyone else is a faggot and just spits on that kindness. But leftist Christians can't understand priorities and trying to avoid the destruction of their people so they can continue helping others.

I thought SJWs were a thing of the past. Why are we still caring about stupid stuff in our society? White nationalism isn't even a real issue.

Anyone who is on tik tok is a giant, stupid faggot.
Wont' even bother looking at the vid.