Does Any Forums support ukraine or russia?

Attached: Saint_Basil's_Cathedral_in_Moscow.jpg (2000x2218, 2.75M)

Attached: 943019239021.jpg (553x926, 374.17K)

Neither. The only thing Any Forums supports is death to all memeflags

Ukraine because it's hilarious watching Ivan get BTFO. Chinks are even starting to change their opinions on the war.

Ukraine

Neither

Attached: 1647701623053.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

memeflaggot.

I don't support either. not going on the acting like I give a fuck train. and not going to virtue signal for ukraine

Ukraine, seeing large nations get assblasted by weaker ones is always entertaining.

Neither. I think Russia is being more honest, but now they’re tanking my economy because crackhead Joe.

kek, this
people who are actually from here see through the bullshit media faggotry going on
Any Forums is being astroturfed with pro russian shit lately and I think its an elaborate setup for the media to pin us with le "bad guys" so we will be considered a terroeist organization or some gay shit.

reddit

>they're going to pan us as bad guys
>fed dick spencer was on twitter (still not banned some how) saying Any Forums was a chamber of hate and reddit was where high minded liberalism took place trying to get this place shut down too
the leaf knows which way the wind blows

I supported Russia when they invaded, but after seeing they were a shitty paper tiger that is likely weaker than the Iraqi army now I'm pro Ukraine. Nobody likes a loser.

Attached: 1647567888593.jpg (1170x1165, 298.92K)

As a russian, I want both countries to become smoldering craters

to hell with them

hope they destroy poland though

I support jewelry remover

Russia

I support death to everyone :)

"
I support Russia over the US "government".

I support myself.

>Any Forums is one person

To be fair, there's ALLOT of fast food chains in Monterey.

But both sides are Jewish.

i support you supporting yourself.

Stop believing every piece of propaganda you read. The jews have started a massive anti russia campaign and you're falling right into their hands

I support both nations and discourage anymore of this Jewish led bloodshed.

Russia is not controlled by jews

I don't support either side, but I am very much agaisnt ukrain.
If you don't pretty much any level of research into ukrain you'll find it's one of the most corrupt countries on the face of the planet.

yes they are, or should I say they were.

Attached: kjhsdakhdashd.jpg (2048x1138, 1.13M)

Not if I can help it, memeflag 1pbtid.