Reminder to other oldfags who might be worried about getting drafted

If you're 35 or older they won't draft you based on draft rules right now
If you're 30-34 you aren't going to be the first person drafted. They will take the enormously dumb 18-25 zoomer population first. Remember to laugh at zoomers who have to go fight and die in a real actual war with russia because they couldn't make their friends vote for trump.
The only way they draft 30-35+ year olds is if the war gets so bad that they get desperate because all zoomers died in reddit barracks or something and by that time we're long gone in mexico ;)

Oldfag chads rise up and spit down on zoomers. Remember, okay boomer = "you'll survive breed the zoomer girls like livestock"

Attached: 149294121143.jpg (1420x946, 76.62K)

I'm 40, overweight, and a NEET. All the 18 to 25 women will have no zoomers to fuck.

bingo fren. They're gonna be spreading their legs to anyone no drafted and our generation doesn't have hangups about "Muh virgin" the way the zoomcuks do.

Okay Boomer, but not everyone lives in america kekw

Attached: 1646755616790.jpg (635x720, 79.36K)

They start at 20, go to 25, then take 18 and 19. After that they go 26 and up per lottery draw.

Attached: 20220324_191402.jpg (1713x963, 555.19K)

It's going to be crazy if it happens. Don't forget that 45 to 40 generation always stay young minded. I know technology like young girls do. We basically used the first computers in school.

Do u really think russian and china will do anything vs the UK , america , France or Germany they r getting embarrassed by ukraine if the started using nukes and decided to go further i dont even think they get past poland , Lithuania romania or estonia , remember guys those four countries r pawns to america and UK were just waiting to see how things play out we must protect the queen at all cost

we need about 100,000 mutts for ukraine to fend of the russian for the summer.... get vaccinated so u wont hold up the draft...

we don't care about your country as much you care about ours.
>kekw

They are going to raise the age for the draft up to 60 cause they lowered requirements.

I'm not worried anyway cause I got crippled top kek thanks drunk driver.

doubt, we've got enough broccoli heads for the meat grinder.

He wasn't talking to you anyway. Your country has different generational archetypes.

Yeah, whatever happens remember to always shill for the draft. Even if you think the war is BS, if it pops off don't protect them from selective service.

>They are going to raise the age for the draft up to 60 cause they lowered requirements.

I think so as well. Could follow the ukraine model by throwing every male under 60 into the meat grinder... with poc exemptions of course.

Obama signed some shit saying you could be essentially drafted to perform labor and the selective service is already tweeting about fema jobs for objectors so don't think you're out of the woods.

Attached: 1647907900525m.jpg (838x1024, 152.65K)

this is correct. And don't forget they will be also taking all the trannies at gunpoint and forcing them into the shit as well. This is why I support NATO article 5. Kick the draft off right boys we'll be comfy here watching broccoli cuts die in ukraine fr fr no cap bussein on god.

>fema jobs
during a draft just means "you can clear the artillery cannons after each use on the front lines"

>Be the only son
Can't get drafted

>Mfw I can't see the milk

Attached: traits-of-a-real-man-1085780-TwoByOne.jpg (1080x540, 63.73K)

where did you hear this? The only exception I've ever heard is "last of the family line" including extended family.

I will be 26 a couple of months before the draft

>your religious exemption has been rejected

Nobody is gonna get drafted.
The US won't get involved in the war. And in the off-chance it does, everyone will die in a nuclear holocaust so no draft to worry about.

There's also the IRR to pull from. Everybody who enlists, signs up for 8 years. Curious how the retirees would be handled. 20+ crowd are the retired reserves. They're so crotchety, couldn't imagine them getting anything done.

Here's the thing, I'm just not showing up (for the draft). UGH I know, I KNOW! I'm just not showing up is all. Hahahahahahahaha

You guys are an entire generation of kikes. How do you sleep at night knowing you enabled the decay of western civilization, you sold out your childrens future for a couple extra bucks, and now you want to fuck their woman?
Scratch that your generation is actually worse than kikes.

I wasn't going to fight snowniggers for that treasonous pedolord anyway glownigger

Just don't show up? Act like you never received the letter and just kek.

Even if they come to your house and arrest you, spending a few years in Club Fed is better than dying in a trench for nogs and ZOG.

Even IF they some how manage to force you into the battlefield, just fucking desert. Stop playing by ZOG rules.

At least you can still get hormone replacement in our woke, modern military.

FUCK YOUR FALSE PROMISES!

START A DRAFT AND YOU ALL DIE!

oh no no no, sons of floyd and la rasta zoomers are going to. Mr. Bones don't give a fuck what color you are.

>40-45 year olds "enabled the decay of western civilization"
lol, no.

>how do you sleep at night
with a bunch of stupid zoomer whores sucking my cock and I sleep like a baby, fgt.

Lots of stimulants too.

I missed out on so many golden opportunities throughout my life, but now I'm too old to draft, and my kids are too young to be drafted too.
GenX wins again, eat shit faggots

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-235826~2.png (720x1455, 176.32K)