EU will be buying gas from United States

This means ruskie pipes will stay unused in Europe and no more money to Puccia. At least you can finally sell ur gas to reliable allies like India

Attached: 1647982810706.png (771x807, 306.51K)

what gas user? biden killed our natural energy production and it sounds like he managed to do the same to your supply over there in yourrope too.

BIDEN: THE DEALMAKER!

how many ships will they need
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes. India and Russia best partners. India will be superpower soon

This gas is dirty, we dont want it. We also have no means to store it right now technically speaking.

I have an idea. Can these gas lines be used to run ovens?

So the russians will just turn all of this excess gas into a bomb and lob it at the euros. Europe will get commie gas one way or another.

Crazy Poles and seething Baltics pushed by the US are just kicking and defecating on the corpse of Europe now. Total industrial collapse and economic ruin incoming. Good.

>EU will be buying gas from United States
If i remember right, to do this you need to build platforms. Which will take YOUR money and YOUR time. And even after this, it will be a tiny amount, since it will take ships, not pipes.

>This means ruskie pipes will stay unused in Europe
This means that the plants will be unused in Europe, and in winter, the bodies of residents.

Nigger you OWN middle East. Look up which companies produce oil in Iraq, look up who holds shares in Qatargas, Weatherford International, other companies. Joe Biden my anus you fat fuck.

Also reminder that only gas terminal capable of taking cargo and storing it in Europe is in Poland
>Eurocucks on suicide watch

we don't own the middle east anymore they're gonna start trading multiple currencies for oil, or just a yuan. thx biden.

Only a Burger Trojan horse that is Poland could look forward to this.

Attached: ab.jpg (800x450, 48.07K)

Attached: 1646949677767.jpg (1024x660, 77.95K)

>spend thousands on pipes
>lmao not using them

>EU will be buying gas from United States
Already are. But alas, there is not enough of it to replace Russia, and the most fun part - if Asia spot prices will rise again, EU will get nothing again, because tankers are not pipes - you can redirect them instantly.
It is actually pretty fun to watch how EU is valiantly shooting themselves to the both legs, first with the (((green))) energy, then with the "pls support the hohols". And the most vocal states are as usual, Poland and Baltic money leeches.

There are already talks to stop CO2 emission quotas for some time an re-open coal plants until EU gets stable source of gas / build up nuclear and renewable energy. Poland and Germany have a fuckton of coal so if cucks in EU stop seething about climate it can be used for some time

Massive copium made you crazy. That American gas is also way too expensive. Prepare to pay goy and no more free gibs to poland btw

Jesus Christ and they say Russians are bots

Yeah because you Germans are fucking retarded. I can’t express how much I despise y’all. No one but you put Europe in this position. Take your Ostpolitik and shove it up your ass.

You have fucking decades of making up to do you country of retards. AND THATS COMING FROM A SWEDE