NFKRZ is now a homeless bum in Georgia

He ran from Russia to Tblisi, Georgia and can't find anything to rent, everything is full. He is now homeless. Ahahahhahahahhaahahaha.

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-114623_Chrome.jpg (720x862, 92.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LaYp0m0y2O4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good, i hope he gets raped too but unfortunatelly his r*ddit viewers will donate money to that piece of shit traitor bum

Why did he run from Russia?

Hes a full time youtuber and he can't get paid in russia

Because he doesn't have a real job and a worthless degree.
Should have learned to code.

Attached: 1557384193469.jpg (2000x3000, 504.05K)

>another zoomer eceleb thread
Sage.

Attached: B4A74A1C-CA2E-4B7B-A489-E3650602B09E.png (1267x1266, 136.22K)

No idea who this is.
The way kiwi farms turned this place into their personal shitpisting toilet, combined with the arrival of the qboomers, fucked this place all up.

Kn his latest video he said he hates reddit for hating Russians.

Attached: 270416_geigerexplain_1.jpg_ixlib=rails-1.1.0&h=429&w=657.cf.jpg (612x400, 28.37K)

Already some faggot from Berlin has offered him a place to stay if he can enter into EU.

Younger Navalny.

What a faggot

I know that place exactly (i think), there's school nearby

the germ will rape him

the real question is why haven't you

Find and bash him while he filming himself, like gayreeks did to this fatty recently

Didn’t he major in literature? I don’t understand why these faggots take these humanities degrees that any retard can get and then expect to be employed gainfully.

He has said that 30.000 libtard Russians came to your capitol. Are they all staying or trying to enter EU if they get asylum or something?

I don't know who that is, but this is that place

Attached: IMG_20220325_145757.jpg (1080x1817, 505.73K)

This is what Putin was talking about when he said purging the fifth columnists. Imagine escaping your nation because you can’t get paid from hekin JewTube and McDonalds is shut down.

Many are trying to sty i think

I think Roman is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

Every bank in Tbilisi rejected him because he is a Russki and now he drinks himself to sleep every day.

He can't withdraw any jewtube money anymore.

He can't go back to his $1000 apartment in St. Petersburg and can't go to the EU.

He is stuck in Churka land and everybody hates him there.

Attached: kek.jpg (401x597, 26.82K)

Check his public crypto adresses, he has like $15k in ETH and BTC

Attached: XTVCETH--600.png (600x600, 6.18K)

Isn’t Georgia just an authoritarian place ruled by its own oligarchs?

Am bong. Lived here for a year. There are Georgians basically tripling the asking price on most apartments if the people are Russian. Its hilarious. They don't want them here at all

Reminder that this guy filmed himself admitting he bribed an official with fake asthma diagnosis to avoid conscription.

This.
Probably told him he is flat footed too.

Attached: 1619227400116.png (1241x978, 436.18K)

He’s also more Baltic than Russian.
youtu.be/LaYp0m0y2O4
You can take him, we don’t take fifth columnists. A traitor there is a traitor here. Look how happy he is after seeing his result, he obviously hates himself for having Russian blood and hates Russians and East Slavs overall.

Was he afraid of mobilization?

DonMaks, CFC and Uncle Vanya is enough reasons to migrate and stay in Russia.

probably. pretty based move by putin, i wish my government could get leftard traitor scum to leave.