Georgia the most based country in the world

as you know May 17 is international day for degeneracy, faggots come in the street to "defend" their filthiness. did you know what Georgian church did to protect its' people from being undermined? in 2013 they made 4D chess move and announced that May 17 would be day of the family purity in Georgia. now every single time degenerates decide to march in street Georgian people take it as direct attack on their family values and every single one of their protest ends in them getting the shit beaten out of them while police stands back and laughs

Attached: 3hf7123.jpg (1200x675, 170.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases_by_country
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/the-pope-ignored-them-alleged-abuse-of-deaf-children-on-two-continents-points-to-vatican-failings/2019/02/18/07db1bdc-fd60-11e8-a17e-162b712e8fc2_story.html
fightforvictims.com/practice-areas/sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-by-greek-orthodox-clergy/
neoskosmos.com/en/17184/church-not-immune-to-abuse-cases/
abc.net.au/news/2020-03-11/court-orders-record-payment-for-christian-brothers-child-abuse/12046000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BTW, Georgia is patriarchal country, where girl is considered whore if she has insta and if you marry a girl that wasn't virgin before marriage, no one will consider you man to the rest of your life

did i mention 85% of Georgian are christian?

I bet heaps of those "family purity" people are massive degenerates themselves. Like how male feminists are women abusers and how most Christians are pedophiles

>most Christians are pedophiles
gonna need to see a source to back that up, moishe

oh i think i forgot to mention that family values are so strong in Georgia that it is common tradition for father and his friends to beat the fuck out of guy who asks to marry his daughter if he is not considered man enough, oh and if you decide grow white race, 3rd and every next child will be christened by the pope of Georga himself

Numbers 31:17
>therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known a man intimately.
>But keep alive for yourselves all the young girls who have not known a man intimately.
It's funny how Christians think anyone that says anything bad about Christianity must be jewish, it makes it a lot easier for people to make fun of them because they're usually accusing the wrong people

did i mention that people hate niggers and arabs here? my bad.

>I AM EDGELORD

Attached: images (13).jpg (500x568, 19.5K)

any videos of this happening?

>calling your country the most based one
lmfao
US pushed you into war with Russia
And Soros is working his magic on you
Turks are also going to take over the region

Kek

Too bad Georgia is russophobic

you have failed to take into account the context
>who have not known a man intimately
this qualification would not be necessary if it was talking about little children

You want a pat on the back? Lol
Georgia got Soros'd nigger

what do you consider being edgelord? stating traditions that are adapted in your country? men is nothing but what he carries by his back, it may hurt your feelings that you are no popular kid in school but trust me when you grow up and have to put on the table for your family you will not give a shit about people who do not aid you in doing it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases_by_country

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/the-pope-ignored-them-alleged-abuse-of-deaf-children-on-two-continents-points-to-vatican-failings/2019/02/18/07db1bdc-fd60-11e8-a17e-162b712e8fc2_story.html

fightforvictims.com/practice-areas/sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-by-greek-orthodox-clergy/

neoskosmos.com/en/17184/church-not-immune-to-abuse-cases/

abc.net.au/news/2020-03-11/court-orders-record-payment-for-christian-brothers-child-abuse/12046000

Attached: 0109.jpg (1280x720, 232.23K)

shut the fuck up goddamn

you're getting e-e-e-european'd!!!

Georgias a state retard

That makes zero sense, it literally had a distinction between women and girls and says keep the young virgin girls for yourself. You only have to look at all the pedophile pastors and stuff to know not to leave your children around a Christian.

Shalom kike!

>if people say a thing I don't like I'm gonna smash em in the head bro they're all degenerate faggots because I'm the big man who's a kind caring Christian who wouldn't hurt anybody god bless

Based
I wish my people (anglos) weren't all such degens and retards

you have survived this long god bless and i hope you guys thrive

and?

Yes.

>abuses in church means all are pedophiles
>meanwhile sexual abuse of children us higher by school teachers

oh oh, did i mention that there was no century in whole history, in which Georgia didn't have wars?