USA freshly cucked EU with LNG

You can only post ITT if you are freshly raped by USA. Not so fast non EU world.
All our politicians express themselves solely on American platforms and if some of them vote wrongly they get deplatformed instantly.
All our companies are going to the cloud which is ran solely by US companies like Microsoft and Amazon.
And lastly, our gas will have to come from overpriced USA LNG tankers.

Seriously, is there a place and time on this timeline where I don't suck dick?

Attached: download.png (292x172, 6.63K)

>Seriously, is there a place and time on this timeline where I don't suck dick?
I don't get EU frustration. Y'all were more than happy sucking off Putin, but your own ally is a problem?

Not us.

The fact that the USA government can control its IT sector so much means that they will soon have the capacity to shut down our entire economy.

And our politicians just force us to eat that circumcized dick cheese even more.

>y’all
>Muttmerica is your ally!
Do you think you fit in, corpse?

Haha at you and haha at Puccia. So many plumbings and no money lol

Attached: 1647982810706.png (771x807, 306.51K)

It's good we will have our own gas pipe soon.

How were we sucking off Putin?

But we have to defeat the nazis!

Attached: 1530341976258.jpg (760x1024, 722.21K)

>Polska 2 Polska, P2P

I mean, it's an ally in the most literal sense possible. Me thinking US is the great kultur terror satan of our time doesn't change that fact

That war bit is even more depressing. Putin knows that if he nukes London or Washington he's getting a nuke back. But he also knows that if he nukes an army with no nukes he's not getting a nuke back. Only sanctions, which are already maxxed out.

The point of LNG gas is to stop reliance on Putin's gas.

Bloody motherfucking niggerfaggot, how are they an ally. They sure as hell weren't an ally when Shell Oil snatched every single contract for Ukrainian oil. We're being played.

This is now a DRT (Dead Russians Thread)

Attached: 1646009293067.jpg (961x1280, 143.4K)

Think that through again. We used to have both possibilities, but nobody bought American, cause it was more expensive.
It's called common sense.

Putin does not need to nuke anybody. West nuked themselves for good with sanctions and gas for rouble is there only to rub this in.
Shall we see EU starting to push Ukrainian shit in in 2 weeks?

Yes. Thank you, Prezes

Attached: 1646396584780.webm (480x848, 1.3M)

Attached: 1646865427295.jpg (960x585, 158.51K)

You're in NATO. It's the most literal definition possible. You chose it. Nobody forced you.
Own it, nigger.

>gas for rouble is there only to rub this in.
It's not. It actually makes all the sense in the world since we locked them out of spending € by sanctioning them from our market. To them, € is just another shitcoin now.

>Shall we see EU starting to push Ukrainian shit in in 2 weeks?
I've been listening to our general on TV (turns out the PM of my shithole is leading some ideological onslaught on Russia). It looks like the next few weeks we're going to be going against Russia and locking ourselves onto the tip of American dick with unfathomable mouth suction.

I'm honestly close to giving up on Europe at this point. These subhuman niggers want to be slaves

Attached: 16481997666490.png (960x1280, 2.3M)

>Own it, nigger.
Sure. But it's one thing of being attacked and another thing of provoking a war. Abusing good faith of a protective pact........
It's called being a nigger you absolute nigger.

It wount make any difference.
Any LNG that US ships is going to be a drop in the bucket.
This is an oil trade.
EU needs millions of barrels of oil a day that have growth rates.
The US needs almost 1million barrels a day.

Next week once the diesal is gone its gone, without replacement.
The entire structure of supply side economics is going to crash.
This is not something you can paper away or replace in a week.

If you think that these politicians have any idea what is about to happen you would be wrong.
One week.

>Retard posting dead Russians like it makes a difference on the ground
Whatever helps you sleep at night, memeflaggot

fuck the big satan

Attached: gastarbeiter.jpg (730x582, 253.08K)

>Fiskars
A man of taste.

Based. America is strongly preferable to R*ssia at this point.

Attached: 1646378160810.webm (405x720, 2.85M)

>Next week once the diesal is gone its gone, without replacement.
I drive a diesel. REEEEEEEEEEE

GODDAMNIT!

I HAVE NOTHING BUT IMPOTENT RAGE IN ME AS I CHOKE ON YOUR PENIS MY GOD HOW DID IT COME TO THIS ??!!?!?

Jewtin will just use the gas profits to fuck up more Euro countries anyway.

Might as well buy the Americans' gas and keep a whole country.

Attached: 1647121930592.jpg (220x305, 23.5K)

eh, we get the vast majority of our imports from Norway anyway

Attached: UK-gasimports-2020.jpg (1075x306, 19.59K)

The "european union" has been proven to be an irrelevant and backwards shithole

Attached: drv9y6zvmpo21.png (1122x745, 101.13K)

And you chose that pact. You chose to stay in it. And now you're angry you're in it.
It's your own fucking fault. Btw my country isn't in it (yet) so good luck being fodder for some nuke in Odessa.

Convince your commander that you want the rule of law and not the rule of violence.

I'm willing to bet you can't, you believe that might is right.
You need an education.

Attached: 1646394767313.jpg (766x1024, 189.4K)

>And you chose that pact. You chose to stay in it. And now you're angry you're in it.
I believe you are mixing EU and NATO. This final LNG rape is an EU thing and it concerns you

I somehow interjected with the fact that NATO is soon going to be reduced to the "nigger's pitbull" of the Poles.

Can't drive trucks with no fuel.
The EU is about to understand that.