How do you define a traditional country?

There are unironically DAILY Poland seethe threads, what justifies this?
>40% of population goes to church every sunday and 70% of population goes to church at least once a month while Russia is an atheist muslim shithole?
>abortion is illegal in Poland while it is record breaking in Russia?
>Russia wishes Poland didn't have an HDI of 0.9
>divorce rates are lower than in Russia
I am not trying to be a contrarian, those who see Russia as savior of conservatism and traditionalism please explain to me by what metric is Russia more traditionalist than Poland?
More importantly sincerely what do you think is the benefit of being in Russian sphere of influence?

Attached: 3edeaa4fee7cd65ae3994f46a8819691.jpg (964x655, 245.73K)

ქართველები თუ ხართ აქ ვინმე შემოდით ტრედში ბარემ, ტვინი მოიტყნა ამ რუსულ ბოსელში

Attached: hinkali.jpg (888x592, 387.87K)

Because Poland is little and can’t do anything. Russia is big and can affect some kind of change even if they mostly suck ass

>those who see Russia as savior of conservatism and traditionalism
No one sees Russia as that. The only thing Russia is doing is challenging the globohomo menace. God speed to them

You won't get a genuine answer, these people are paid to shill for russia.

>40% of population goes to church every sunday
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Fuck off christkike

Attached: 1554637480444.png (378x357, 81.47K)

Are we visiting the same board? Have you not been seeing daily posts about how Russia is somehow more based and traditional than the entire world despite the fact that Russia faces huge religious, demographic, cultural and natal issues?

Пpивeт Baня, кaк тaм плaтят y Уcмaнoвa
бaкcoв 200 пoлyчaeтcя?

Free Abkhazia
Free south Ossetia

True georgians supports russia (stalin)

ქართველი ხარ თუ რას იძახი?

გაგიმარჯოს ძმისგულ
wat is this shizoprenia so why you even support russia if it isn't a representative of a better more conservative world vatnik nigger

აზრი არა აქვს, შიზო ყლეები არიან ამ გლობოჰომოთი ისე ტვინი მოტყნეს გეგონება რუსეთი არის სიწმინდის განსხარიერება

>those who see Russia as savior of conservatism and traditionalism please explain to me by what metric is Russia more traditionalist than Poland?
By the metric that Poland sides with western globohomo while Russia fights against it. Who cares if they're traditional at home if they support the institutions that spread this shit everywhere else?

I don't speak mongol or whatever alien text that is.
>georgia
That's a country?

>hohol refugee has gotten his new IP

I swear to Christ you have to be the most braindead retard on the planet
>We dislike lack of faith, abortions etc. that's why we hate globohomo
>We like Russia that has lack of faith, abortions etc. because it fights globohomo
>Countries that border Russia that are more conservative than Russia are globohomo despite having less lack of faith, abortions etc.
>Said countries also have to ignore ongoing territories disputes with Russia and must not fear invasion from Russia, and previous historical damage going back for hundreds of years must be forgotten as well since Russia sees them as victories so saying those things is russophobia
Do I have it right?

>why you even support russia
I don't support Russia. I just hate globohomo is all.
No.

level of cope lol you can visualize mental hoops that these degenerate niggers are jumping through to justify ruskies

>natal issues
Poland's birth rate is pretty abysmal as well.

They routinly count attendance

>40% of population goes to church every sunday and 70% of population goes to church at least once a month while Russia is an atheist muslim shithole?
>abortion is illegal in Poland while it is record breaking in Russia?
>Russia wishes Poland didn't have an HDI of 0.9
>divorce rates are lower than in Russia

But this is exactly what makes them seethe, Grigoriy

do you hate globohomo or globalism because hina and russia also globalism and also a danger to culture and traditions

because Any Forums is one huge russian psyops, duh

what's up with the Georgian posts it's work time.

The issues with birth rates are ultimately related to womens liberation, which is a mistake. By the way, Russia and USSR promoted 8th of march and pro-women propaganda as well fucking kikes.
But at least Poland isn't LEADING EUROPE BY ABORTION RATE like Russia.

They are working alright.
No, they are not lol

Attached: 1648160628882.jpg (998x1336, 294.68K)

ფრილანსერი ვარ, ვზივარ კლოკზე და ყლეზე მკიდია
ამიტომ უნდა გახდე კოდერი, რომ პეპესავით იჯდე არაფერს აკეთებდე 80% მთელი დღე და ხელფასი გქონდეს 8კ ლარი

Kurva please, poles are just self hating Russians.

do you understand what I say, I mean by definition any global power is globalist USSR was globalist, rssua too china too etc. you.need insane cope to pretend that they aren't trying to impose their influence upon other nations or haven't done ethnic and culture cleansing
funniest thing is that they are degenerate shithole so you can't even claim their world makes you trad