He said he had spent much of the past few weeks in the trenches northwest of Kyiv. “The Russians have no imagination...

>He said he had spent much of the past few weeks in the trenches northwest of Kyiv. “The Russians have no imagination,” he said. “They would shell our positions, attack in large formations, and when their assaults failed, do it all over again. Meanwhile, the Ukrainians would raid the Russian lines in small groups night after night, wearing them down.”
>Russian doctrine relies on centralized command and control, while mission-style command and control—as the name suggests—relies on the individual initiative of every soldier, from the private to the general, not only to understand the mission but then to use their initiative to adapt to the exigencies of a chaotic and ever-changing battlefield in order to accomplish that mission. Although the Russian military has modernized under Vladimir Putin, it has never embraced the decentralized mission-style command-and-control structure that is the hallmark of NATO militaries, and that the Ukrainians have since adopted.
>“The Russians don’t empower their soldiers,” Zagorodnyuk explained. “They tell their soldiers to go from Point A to Point B, and only when they get to Point B will they be told where to go next, and junior soldiers are rarely told the reason they are performing any task. This centralized command and control can work, but only when events go according to plan. When the plan doesn’t hold together, their centralized method collapses. No one can adapt, and you get things like 40-mile-long traffic jams outside Kyiv.”
>The individual Russian soldier’s lack of knowledge corresponded with a story Jed told me, one that drove home the consequences of this lack of knowledge on the part of individual Russian soldiers. During a failed night assault on his trench, a group of Russian soldiers got lost in the nearby woods. “Eventually, they started calling out,” he said. “I couldn’t help it; I felt bad. They had no idea where to go.”

The Russians still have WW2 Soviet tier command structures?

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-162015_Chrome.jpg (1080x1525, 601.33K)

>“Eventually, they started calling out,” he said. “I couldn’t help it; I felt bad. They had no idea where to go.”
Wonder what he called out heh

MARCO

Yep it's just like my Steiner - Das eiserne Kreuz Groschenromane.

>it's not technology or tactics
>Article goes to great lengths to describe the advantage in tactics
What even is journalism anymore

Attached: 1602871276148.jpg (480x589, 23.46K)

NATO was afraid of this for fucking 75 years.

Journalists don't know shit really unless they've studied the area. This is basically someone who's been told 'Cover this and write an article' and did exactly that. Doesn't mean they're always right but hey, it's still telling us it's tactics combined with motivation that's giving them the advantage.

You are fucking retarded and need to be spoon fed.

POLO

The second there were reports of Russians still thinking it was a training exercise that was a given

They are still willing to throw bodies at the problem, they have nukes and they have subversion active measures.

Fuck you I can go peepee all by myself faggot
Standing up even

>Russia still has a mongol-jewish style of communist slave army

Attached: 1647924115734.jpg (303x335, 48.67K)

Пoмoгитe мнe!
Pomogite mne!

If the Russians don't have NVG's, why are they sending their soldiers out for night attacks?

Read it again user. It's the UKRAINIANS attacking during the night. We /trenchraid/ now!

You see Ivan, if you have the night visibilities, the hohol can see you in the dark, so if you are attack of night without the night visionings you are the invisible.

the russians attacked at night and failed, then the ukranians did it and didn't suck at it.

delusion
they probably think it's "light" enough that they can attack without NVGs, failing to realize that the defenders will be hiding in the "shadows".

>Putin is making Landserhefte real again
Extremely based

>Kyiv

Suck my fat Danish cock, vatnig.

Attached: 1323994205107.jpg (303x293, 29.43K)

I for one want to party with that alligator

Go speak caveman somewhere else

white nigger

Russian subhuman slaves still mentally in XVII century? Colour me fucking surprised.

Nah, politicans wouldn't even let USA win in Vietnam, obviously they wouldn't want to fight Russia either because of political reasons.

ПPEЖДE! (counter sign ЧAКA!)
Probably.

fuck you, mongols were into small unit tactics in the 1200's

>The Russians still have WW2 Soviet tier command structures?
Minus the political commissars? Yes.

Yeah, that's what every human on earth calls it.
Vatniks on the other hand...

>Pomogite mne!
I hear this a lot in stalker... What is it they say afterwards? Stonye boo, is how it sounds but no idea how it's spelled.

>Russian soldiers

Attached: ak.webm (360x564, 2.61M)

No, the Soviet Union was vastly different and more capable than corrupt Putinist Russia. Never confuse the two.

Jesus fucking Christ

Where is your source for any of these claims? Are you just making them up?

at least he won't forget it now

he's going to be so surprised when he finds out how loud it is

He doesn't have one. Ukraine shills just repeat whatever their handlers tell them to.

It's not tactics, but operational, organizational structure.

NATO isn't afraid of Russian tanks, but Russian nukes.

inb4 Putler starts appointing commissars and no retreat orders

same, he seems lit

lmao

Attached: coat.gif (240x275, 584.8K)

>Russia has dissolved into ww1 trench warfare
Just wow

Another fake story of another journalist. No proof, just words. What else can journalists write to raise the morale of Ukrainian soldiers and officers? Russian Russians will not write about the fact that their 250,000-strong army ran away and did nothing against 150,000 Russians, despite the fact that there are not so many Russians around Kiev at all. The main Russian forces are now in the east of Ukraine and in the south. And the Ukrainian army, the second in Europe, can't even drive the Russians out of the Kiev area for the whole month. Not a single counterattack. Only raids on convoys. As if these are strange partisans, and not a 250,000-strong army. Think for yourself if the article is true. Then why can't 250,000 Ukrainian soldiers defeat 150,000 Russians? The Russians are fighting in the minority. Ukrainians still have artillery, tanks and even a little aviation left. What prevents them from striking at least one blow? Instead, they write thousands of articles on Twitter about how they heroically defend themselves. And the Russians are constantly suffering losses and are retreating in a hurry. Retreating closer and closer to Kiev every day, LOL.

Attached: IMG_1184.webm (848x464, 2.37M)

Dumb question, have there been any instances where centralized command outperformed mission command? I know that mission command is generally considered a superior command style but still presents serious drawbacks of the mission itself is not clearly defined or various sub-formations are at odds with each other.

>Minus the political commissars? Yes.
By the end of next week, they'll be back. They're already providing their soldiers encouragement with a rifle to the back.

Just two more weeks, comrade

Then we'll show those hohols who's boss

>Nah, politicans wouldn't even let USA win in Vietnam

Politicians were the reason that Vietnam dragged on long after it became apparent to the rest of the world that the war was completely unwinnable.

Uhhhhh
Can you try to write that in English next time?
>Ukraine [is the] second strongest army [in the world]
>150k russians down from the 200k at the start of the invasion
Just lmao. By the end of all of this vatniks are going to claim they invaded with 50k troops.

#justslavthings

Attached: 1645908014620.webm (264x480, 2M)

nice video though, where are they?

Files too big to upload here, check telegram, Intel Slava Z is a good starting point.

Okay I check out Slava Z on telegram, much obliged

Lots of good stuff that western media is trying to bury

Files too big to upload here, check telegram, Intel Slava Z is a good starting point.

where are all these faggot shit tier garbage threads coming from?

/k/ikes seething

>NATO has WW2 German tier command structure?

Auftragstaktik. If you want things done right ... ;)

Attached: all_smiles!!.jpg (320x286, 16.67K)

Tel aviv?