Basado

So apparently USA boomers now go to Ukraine safari to hunt russkies.
streamable.com/rtpqek
Waiting for trophy photos.

Attached: Apu+apustaja_24513d_6794996.jpg (1200x1271, 192.72K)

Oh please cull boomers for us too. Reddit trash, boomer trash, all the trash burn with this gay puppet state.

Attached: images.png (197x255, 8.74K)

They are too fat, they would just cry and run to Poland, and then cry some more when the border guard sends them back to the front line.

will these too cry and flee after the first night of shelling? time will tell

I hope russia kills all american zogbots in ukraine

>t. prey

>Covid failed to remove boomers
>boomers are now removing themselves
based?

>russias gonna kill some of our ziocon boomers
Based Russia can Vlad be my president instead of Pedo Joe?

>b-but they will leave at some point, this means w-we are winning.

Attached: 1648197124419.png (1082x1182, 1.01M)

What an absolute retards.

Seriously why is everyone wearing these color bands like it's Starcraft 1?
>wear camo
>make it useless
Are they trying to die faster? Is Ukraine packed with so many russians, mercs, redditors and nazis that nobody knows where their allied squads are? Don't they know russians are monitoring cell towers too and that's how that building got bombed? Was that pure disinfo and the rubble was staged in a Hollywood studio?

>redditors and nazis that nobody knows where their allied squads are?
pretty much, we are seeing early days Syria ffa, but not in desert.

Western military aren't used to wars where they have 0 air support.
And they are definitely not used to wars where they fight against an overwhelming airforce.

Attached: 1628365294398.jpg (1012x946, 308.41K)

Are they sure they are in ukraine or detroit? Lol

niggers have no tanks. that is pretty much all the difference between a nigger and a russkie.

I wouldn't count on that

>"More reports of casualties suffered in Ukraine tonight."
>"The Biden administration has released information about an attachment of United States Nationals who flew out to the area to offer their support to the locals, approximately 6 battalions of members from a popular subreddit dedicated to senior men who participate in the storied art of transexual paganism."
>"Spirits were high when the tranny wiccans arrived, but the luck of the group quickly turned sour after their location was hacked when several of their members began posting personal selfies on their personal devices and then posting them all over the internet."
>"Th American Freedom Army for Ukraine was promptly destroyed via barrage of missile fire, approx. 9001 projectiles."
>"Klaus Analle Schwab has commented on the event, stating, "how ridiculous. I wouldn't have used nearly zat many rockets to kill zem."

Attached: 1644981985485.png (1300x720, 197.27K)

most will die, just like the previous pack. I omitted this part because there's no question in it

>No photos of tanks
>No photos of "countless Russians"
>DOESN'T MENTION FUCKING NAME OF VILLAGE
b-but it certainly happened goy! ghost of kyiev provided them air support(single handedly destroyed all 7 tanks)

nah, they will have some fun on the north where russian zoomer cannonfodder is being grinded and just leave (trough Poland).