2d Bong Update 24 Mar

Post Berdyansk edition

Attached: 2bong24mar.jpg (1543x862, 208.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1JWzyvv8A
youtube.com/watch?v=vnciwwsvNcc
dailymotion.com/video/x17mm5b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Two bong o'clocks in a day, impressive

>already dwindling morale

If the Bongs say this, they truly are fucked. The incoming rasputitsa is likely going to make it worse I think.

oi its two bong innit?

Oi m8

Wow, the bongs are on top of things.

Attached: catlaugh.jpg (750x710, 39.06K)

Attached: catlaugh.jpg (750x710, 67.14K)

Attached: catlaugh.jpg (750x710, 67.11K)

Before the ratniks arrive with their schizo derails, I would just like to say: I am very very proud of the Ukies. Tremendous work, really.

Killing a ship is impressive. First military ship sunk in a conventional war since what, the Falklands?

You guys think their reinforcements will have better morale?

In a war, yeah. Last ship sunk in combat was the Venezuelan patrol ship that rammed a cruise liner.

I don’t know about this, using the UK’s intel agencies to put out propaganda. I don’t doubt their intel being solid, but massaging these update statements to go along with current propaganda messaging will damage their reputation long-term. They should just stick to neutral statements.

How is it not neutral?

So far their intel hasn't been wrong, they didn't report on blatant propaganda fakes like "Ghost of Kiev". It's mostly dry statements on facts generally accepted and known for hours.

wat

"Mercs" imported from across the world who don't even share a second language with their commanders as well as conscripts who at best have been fed missinfo that gets disproven when they get to the front, or at worst have friends already tied down who have relayed how poor the situation is? Yeah, they'll be fine.

They definitely spin it but there's no lies. I don't know how you're going to expect a NATO country's defence department to be "neutral" (whatever tf that means in this war to you) but they back up their claims - it's just the tone that's dismissive of Russia which honestly gives them a passive aggressive charm

shenanigans

Polite cunts basically

UK has no idea what is going on in the battle field. The cauldron is closing in fast on Ukraine and these UK propaganda pieces are creating false hope for the Ukraine people and the West.

What, hajjis, reservists and maybe PMC?

Didn't Russia sink the Georgian fleet back in 08?

>the cauldron

2 more weeks guys

Fast? It's been a month of a 3 day operation fren

>The cauldron
Its been closing fast for the last three weeks, user

The east has been a day away from encirclement for nearly a month now Ivan

1 ruble has been deposited into your account.

Uk has access to US/NATO satellites, recon aircraft

They know more about russian troops than the Russians do

>much cauldron
we need to compile a list of all the fantastic memes and copes the vatniks have given us so far, and it’s only been a month

Not combat. 'twas merely a police action. There is no such nation as Georgia. Pontic pirates scuttled their own ships as a practical joke during a nautical game of hide and seek. Russia is winning in the non-nation of Ukraine. 2 more weeks will make manifest the ultimate victory in this non-war against tarter invaders of Russian clay. It was totally the swedes fault.

I understand the ship hasnt sunk, its a floating wreck. Could be wrong though

They certainly have no idea what's going on and definitely aren't getting information from anybody.

Attached: RC-135_Rivet_Joint.jpg (1200x800, 100.88K)

Ay Tone, I think their just fuckin' wit us now.

True comrade trust in P just 2 more weeks and the war is won.

They know more than you do.

I'm with you on this one brother, rossiya indeed not weak but very very stronk

the syrians don't want in because they're being offered IOUs for pay, the CAR troops think they're going on a picnic and are going to shit themselves if they ever arrive. domestically things are only going to get worse. the only troops that seem to have high morale are the chechens who spend most of their time doing minstrel shit for tiktok outside of harm's way

Current vatnik copiums says that Russia has what it wants - what will happen when some of that Red starts turning blue on the maps?

the catposters are multiplying

No need to hold bad possitions, and as long as the new "free" states are safe then that's enough. Also they have killed enough Azov troops to say that they have de-nazified Ukraine. Honestly don't know how you would declare victory on the second. It's like declaring victory in the war on terror.

Who do we want to bet gave the ukies the intel on the ships the US or UK, I doubt any third country had a functional enough intel arm that cares. Like we know Isreal is capable, but they would never help as the US is helping and they are allergic to helping us.

Attached: 1647813226543.png (1636x952, 100.15K)

>takes the jobs of thousands of spies
>saves the public billions of bong dollars
>asks for no compensation

reports have the first on the bottom at the dock
several hours ago
from the video, no doubt about it

>They should just stick to neutral statements.

the statements are neutral and part of the info UK subjects expect their gov't to release

what the MOD chooses to include, however, is part of a narrative with a longer, broader view

catlaugh.jpg

howdy

>the cauldron
More like the Crock-Pot at the pace it's going. Low 'n' Slow baby!

Russia superpower by 2030
screencap this shit

Sorry man, it's just one long Suomusalmi and Raate Road from here on out. Hope you manage to skip the draft somehow, the numbers are going to be nasty.

Think of it as the opposite of Russian propaganda, where getting caught in a blatant lie is actually a bad thing.

>incoming rasputitsa
Wait it's not thawed yet?

Everymonth Russia keeps this shit up is going to adds 10 years to thier sentance of being North Korea

Georgians scuttled it.

Why 2 today? Do you know how many hours they must have had to work to come up with 6 whole bullet points in one day? What is this slavery?

It’s only getting started. Still a bit chilly. Now it’s getting wet…

>raptor
>crusader
>thunderbolt
>galaxy
>hustler
>lancer
Wow US planes have really cool names..
>ricet joint
u wot m8

Wouldn't be too hard to re-float in a harbor. Actually getting it back in service is a completely different matter though.

Reporting names are where the real good shit is. "Whiskey Long-bin" has yet to be surpassed.

Yeah, when they're annexed by Ukraine

It’s burned out and holed below the waterline. It’s fucked, and full of UXO too. I wouldn’t want to even TRY to raise it for a week at least.

Absolutely. Two more weeks and Ukraine will surrender

Some potasium is good for you, Ivan. 1 banana in your account.

Generally, intel related things/projects are given two word code names in the DoD.

Attached: catlaugh.png (750x710, 574.7K)

Mate, its fucked, its not going to buff out or be doing anything vaguely boat like forever
Apart from being blown up and on fire, it continued to blow up for a long time after with all the fuel and munitions onboard, she be off to the scrappers

Attached: shits fucked.jpg (1933x1080, 122.07K)

Yeah I was under the impression we were in the thick of the mud season as well
Bullshit, that shit is already swallowing tanks how can it possibly get any muddier

the cauldron is my favorite ZAnon cope

have VDV actually been doing much of anything the past week at all? I haven't heard much news about them for a while.

>the ship hasnt sunk
oh it's sunk all right. there is video of internal blasts blowing through the hull below the waterline.
>Wouldn't be too hard to re-float in a harbor.
it's coming off the bottom in pieces. it wasn't sunk politely using the scuttling valves, you can see the blasts breaking it apart in the videos.

The Iraqi navy was wiped out by missile-firing helos.

growing sunflowers.

>how can it possibly get any muddier
At the rate the war is going you are going to find out soon enough.

>any muddier
Ah yeah, its not going to be a good next 2 months. Sort of the bonus of not getting frostbite but it really gets very swampy with a lot of rain up until summer and it'll just be warmer and swampy until late summer some 5months from now. Then it stops being as muddy
But, rest assured the tractor will still be out there, reaping his harvest of metal boxes

After the reckless way Putin used the VDV on the opening days of the war, I won't be surprised if majority of the battalions can no longer function or have just been integrated into the standing army.

Attached: 1647428026761.jpg (640x396, 66.7K)

Sniffy boy

well, to play a little devils advocate, looks like its about to fire off its wave motion gun. That would turn things around right quick.

They're gone bro

Yeah I'd be a little worried if I was in the russian navy and someone mentioned 'wave motion'
Not only does it mean you're at sea, but its only an inevitability that something terrible is going to happen and everyone will die horribly

Man, I really should dig up some starblazers and see if its as cool as I thought it was when I was a kid

This. Encircling the Russians trapped by the flooding dam northwest of Kiev, beating back the doomed Russian advance northeast of Kiev, tanking half a dozen attacks on the eastern front, counteroffensive on Kherson, counteroffensive around Kharkiv, and the port strike on Berdyansk was the cherry on top. Possibly the best day for the Ukrainian military so far (until tomorrow)

My autistic hex vidya has all of March as snow, which is separate from real winter's blizzard condition, and mud begins starting in April.

Attached: Mud!.jpg (1600x837, 546.7K)

>Bullshit, that shit is already swallowing tanks how can it possibly get any muddier

Attached: 353px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1981-149-34A,_Russland,_Herausziehen_eines_Autos.jpg (353x225, 34.36K)

QRD on "The Cauldron" vatnik-cope? It's starting to appear everywhere.

WITECHAD

Russians (and any idiot who plays HoI4 or any other modern age wargame) have been eyeing a drive north from the Crimean front and south from around Kharkov to cut off all the Ukrainian army that is pressed up against the Donetsk region. It's been an obvious move since the first day of the invasion, and it isn't really any closer to happening than it was on day 5.

Every day it doesn't happen, the axis of advance they'd use gets fortified by Ukrainian reservist units and western supplies, right now the hope is that Mariupol collapsing will free up enough forces to conduct the encirclement. This seems unlikely.

Based falseflagger

Do you think this Stugna-P operator is kind and sweet in real life?

Attached: stugna QT.png (1891x896, 2.45M)

Thanks user. My American brain now understands.

Attached: 1375059423441.gif (482x800, 29.07K)

Any Forums became a shithole and no wonder only the vatnik threads get +400 replies

I keep saying this - The nation of Ukraine herself, as much as her people, is responsible for the spectacular failure by the Russians.

>dig up some starblazers and
> see if its as cool as I thought it was when I was a kid
It is. One of the great classics that aged fairly well. I mean, keeping perspective on what it is. An actually fun plot and good character development.

>2 bong drops in one day
Did a license get approved somewhere?

Attached: fb2.jpg (1314x836, 172.27K)

I always read these in John Cleese's voice, similar to The Cheese Shop Skit. Or The Dead Parrot Sketch. We all need what amusement we can find in these wretched times.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1JWzyvv8A
youtube.com/watch?v=vnciwwsvNcc

>similar to The Cheese Shop Skit. Or The Dead Parrot Sketch.
Nah, you want this one: dailymotion.com/video/x17mm5b

>Who do we want to bet gave the ukies the intel on the ships the US or UK,
My bet is the Ukes pulled that off largely on their own. They certainly received training from the West, might even have been some Westerners (such as French Foreign Legion fags) involved. But, the Ukes trained specifically in Berdyansk for this exact mission prior to the invasion. All they really had to do was wait for the Russians to conveniently park a target worth the effort there for them. Not saying there was no intel or assist, but my money is this was mostly a Uke operation and they should get the credit for the heavy lifting.

Attached: if_only_Berdyansk_edition_1648120374490.png (1920x1080, 830.17K)

>Wouldn't be too hard to re-float in a harbor.
I assure you, that alligator is done for. Picrel: on easy mode, took over two years and fucktons of equipment and expertise. I still don't get why they did it, because it's salvage value plus reconditioning was barely worth the expense of floating it. In that case, refloating it was more a way to remove a eyesore in a premium tourist location and stop it from breaking apart into toxic sludge. What's left of the Orsk is going to be lifted out with cranes once the docks are returned to commercial use, just so they can use mooring space.

Attached: 1605779992352.jpg (1920x1080, 296.16K)

based

>dailymotion.com/video/x17mm5b
While a great clip, I disagree. The topic was "What voice to read the UK MoD releases in." The cheese Shop Sketch.

However, your nomination works very well for the blyat!nigg cope poasts such as . You get the proper seethe and spittle flying out between the grinding teeth then.

Attached: 1647381393362.jpg (843x836, 114.43K)

>Russians (and any idiot who plays HoI4 or any other modern age wargame)
Can you give me the rundown on HoI4/modern age wargame players?

Yeah cause they're probably all fucking dead.

>they're probably all fucking dead.
Agreed, corpse raping is an underreported military activity.

probably parking their own helicopters in kherson airport so they cant be forced to do another drop

>how can it possibly get any muddier

Attached: 1200x628-rusya-tarihini-derinden-etkileyen-rasputitsa-nedir-ukrayna-rusya-savasindaki-rolu-ne-olabilir-889-ogimage.jpg (1200x628, 199.63K)

poor horsies :(

She's an late 30s-early 40s-ish? widow user. But well, I understand how some have the attraction to matures

what game is this, please?

Trust the plan

>that shit
>muddier
>bullshit

Attached: horse-and-cart-in-deep-mud-in-russia.jpg (1000x653, 216.18K)

I think it's Gary Grigsby's War in the East

i think you're right; thanks, bro!

>muh cauldron

Is this how th attempt to sorround Kyev is being called?

Any Forums have always been shit, you just didn’t notice because you were part of it back then.

they've stopped listening
and opening their eyes

Attached: koko vdv.png (754x742, 867.37K)

Czechia here.
The last 3 days are each getting warmerwith up to 18 degrees at noon, with night being still in the -0 degrees.

Shit is REALLY dry tho. No rain or snow almost at all this month.
I can imagine Ukraine being same ot warmer in the south, but north had snow a few weeks ago.

>The nation of Ukraine herself, as much as her people
Just gonna be an asshole and nitpick here: this is a tautology because "nation" literally means the people. You should have said country, or land.

Attached: 1380368774341.jpg (399x399, 8.67K)