It has now been 1 month into ukraine

thoughts?

Attached: ukraine in 1 month.png (1200x807, 572.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWWxW_GJCOo&list=WL&index=107
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq
understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-march-23
www-osw-waw-pl.translate.goog/en/node/29865?_x_tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any map that shows russia controlling more than the roads they are currently stuck on is a shill map

Shockingly pathetic display from Russia shows that this is not the war they planned to fight.
The fact that they're now digging into defensive positions on all fronts shows that the invasion has failed and they're looking into options for a Plan B.

/k/ is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.

Discussions about politics or current events belong on Any Forums.

What do you think wars are fought with nigger?
besides no one can actually discuss the war on Any Forums because of the average iq is room temperature there

youtube.com/watch?v=zWWxW_GJCOo&list=WL&index=107

Attached: 1646452390323.png (620x349, 321.41K)

Not quite going how Russia expected, is it? Lmao

this
talking about Russia advance into the Ukraine is /k/ related

Attached: 1647459242261.png (583x495, 135.86K)

What a load of vatnik cringe. Yes I'm sure all those Americans didn't experience the firepower being rained down upon Iraq or Afghanistan before, not quite like the Russian and their super weapons

>vatnigger cope post
right on schedule!

>conventional
>modern
>army

Attached: 1602294167410.jpg (802x840, 234.43K)

Kinda surprised how well Ukraine is holding up, not gonna lie.

Given the military power balance before the war, the Russian warfighting has probably been the worst effort by a great power military since ... I don't even know. France in 1940?

The only thing Russia was ever competent at was agitprop, and in the end they failed at that too.

>cope map status: copier

Attached: 1626812205184.jpg (847x1200, 295.16K)

Rule #1: Never get high on your own supply

2 more weeks

with how much vatniks kvetch about propaganda, they sure are bad at producing it themselves

You have digits for that image user?

They've not kept up with Fall Weiss. But it took the US 40-41 days to topple Saddam, which I chose as my other benchmark. Doubtful things will turn their way but there's still some chance the Ruskies can salvage some win from this.

All in all though, this has been a fucking embarrassment from start to finish and will severely weaken Putin's rule (may even topple him hard to say), and absolutely put to bed vatniks and handwringers over Russia's military capabilities.

I think
1- it's safe to say that the Russians bit off far more than they ever could chew with the resources they had set aside. They went in thinking it wasn't going to bog down into a conventional war... and that's what they got.
2- the ukies have held out better than anyone expected. We all know that being showered in western arms/money can only get you so far--you still have to have the will to fight (ask the Saudis how Yemen went for them).
3- The situation seems to have stalled with Russia now entering a "defense" mode occupying what they currently have. However, they seem to be still dealling with raids within the territories they own, because it seems they took the approach of "go into town, say we own it when there's nothing clearly shooting at us, move on".

Like I said two weeks ago...Every day Russia fails to end this war the chances of their failure doubles. Every day the Ukes survive their chance of winning doubles. At this point it's impossible unless they glass the whole of Ukraine and anoint themselves king of the ashes that remain. Putin lost so badly he's going to get killed by his own people in the streets and that's a good thing. Pic semi related

Attached: 1646702516214.png (2400x3000, 3.37M)

Whatever legacy Putin thinks he had, as being some guy who got new russian land in Georgia and Crimea, who breathed new life into the Russian people and injected pride after the fall of the USSR... well, that legacy is going to be marked with the blood of 10,000 Russians and counting, the greatest economic nuclear strike since North Korea, and what will likely be an extremely one-sided relationship with a Chinese Marshall Plan analog that turns them into the France/UK to China's 1946 America. If that, because I'd trust the French or UK to have almost completely SEAD/DEAD an air defense system they themselves had designed by now and know if they were committing enough forces out the gate.

Attached: buk_breaking.png (655x819, 521.04K)

Russia has had more than enough time to admit hey fucked up, cease fire, leave, and enter sincere negotiations for full restitution and reparations.

Now it's time to glass the fuck out of anything and everything Russian. erase hem from history forever.

>it took 40-41 days to topple Saddam
>invasion of Iraq started 20 March 2003
>major fighting in Baghdad ceased 12 April 2003

Unfortunately Russia will likely still win.

> "win"
You obviously don't know what this word means. Ask your English teacher to explain it to you.

What do you consider the winning situation for Russia to be?

In the short term and at a great cost, yes. It's our job to turn their coming occupation of Ukraine into hell that will forever drown Russians in their own blood and tears.

fpbp

Taking over all of Ukraine. I know why it sounds silly to you but they can do it with enough retarded soldiers.

>win
Vatbro I...

kek

There are no more barriers to cross. All Russia has in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem it has caused and their utter indifference toward it they have now surpassed. My hatred is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for Russians. In fact, I want pain to be inflicted on them. I want none of them to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis. Their punishment continues to elude them and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

tl;dr: burn in nuclear hellfire you vodkaniggers

All the Ukrainian humilation of the Russian army aside, I agree that they can do it if they mobilize and grind it out, but it's political suicide. It was only supposed to be a "special operation". Putin can't mobilize. The irony is that Russia is outnumbered by little Ukraine. Now they are stuck in another Winter War. Personally I think there will be a ceasefire where Crimea and the two break-out republics are recognized by Ukraine, but that's was already a fait accompli. Russia traded that for what little soft power (and the image of their hard power) they had left in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq
I just went off the dates with link-related. Didn't do any actual reading, I'll admit, but at this point it's basically irrelevant. If the goal was, as we in the West assumed, to crush Kiev, topple the Zelensky administration, and puppet most or all of the country, that shit ain't looking likely at this point.

>thoughts?
Any Forums is that way -

>t.butthurt larpers

Attached: 1647469598764.png (1366x910, 1.69M)

2 more cages

Attached: 1647945075696.jpg (911x756, 160.11K)

How drunk do they get on average? That guy on the right looks like he can barely stand up

Also conscripts can't officially leave Russia, which limits how many soldiers Russia can have in Ukraine.

Russia can't sneed.

not looking good

Attached: crimea.jpg (650x463, 75.56K)

If I were Ukraine, I would just leave Vodka sitting around deep in Russian areas if possible.

They have lost every single battle and are about to lose the war is how are they holding up

>Personally I think there will be a ceasefire where Crimea and the two break-out republics are recognized by Ukraine
And then what? A russian's word is worth less than dog shit. They will dismember Ukraine, leave it weak, ruined and restrained from joining alliances and making itself defensible in any way. And we're supposed too believe they won't attack again? This is just preparation for another invasion later. In the meantime they will harass the country on their borders and in the international sphere, keeping it isolated and miserable while attempting to infiltrate and destroy it from the inside.

It's been a huge win on the meme front.

For everyone outside Ukraine and Russia at least.

Attached: ukraine ag division.jpg (1279x1280, 473.98K)

Attached: yard sale.jpg (1123x649, 208.99K)

seconded share please

>I CANT SEAD

roflcopter.gif

Attached: 28daysmar13.jpg (1816x505, 88.79K)

We ought to find the nearest boomers in the west and club them to death. For decades they were scared of their "near peer adversary". It took us 80 years to realize Russians are shit, have been shit and always will be shit. They are the niggerest niggers who ever niggered. No, don't dig out that Somalia comparison picture, that's just an insult to Somalia.
Russia must be destroyed in its entirety. I say that not because I hate them, but because I pity them. The risk of an alien civilization contacting us and accidentally landing in Russia is too great. No wonder they are abducting cows, they probably ran into Russians first and ended up concluding cows are the dominant species on this planet and I can't blame them. They embarrass us on the intergalactic stage.
I am convinced we would have multiple colonies on Mars by now if we didn't have to deal with Russia's autism every 5 years. Their men are only fit to die in coal mines to dig up resources for actual humans in the west, their women are best used as life-like sexbots. Their top export is alcohol and AIDS and whatever they find buried underground during one of their chimpouts. They thought Pepsi was such an exclusive and prized drink, they traded their soviet warships for it. And Pepsi still ended up getting the worse end of the deal. They put their entire soccer team on Krokodil during the last world cup and still didn't win. Then did the same with their entire Olympic team. Then did it with a teenager figure skater and declared chimpout war on their neighbor afterwards when it came out.
And yet they still claim to be victims of their betters. And to be fair they are victims. Eternal victims, punished by evolution, geography, themselves and everyone they meet. There is no redeeming quality of Russia. Every time they manage by pure lottery to produce an actually capable Russian, he or she just flees to the west or gets imprisoned in a gulag. The entirety of Russian history reads like a comedy script.

>Vatnik posts 3 threads of support for Russia
Okay, nothing to see here.
>A human posts a map of an actual war
THIS BOARD IS FOR WEAPONS REEEEEE DELETE THIS NOW!

Neo Dutch Wife: Chapter 2

I think the Russians will probably still "win" but at great cost in men, money, materiel, and pride. They're looking like dipshits out there and everyone knows it.

Yes. YESSSS.
Many thanks user. May your first child be a masculine child.

Entirely correct take

Seems fake, Swastika is on the wrong tit

How do they turn it around at this point though, without full mobilisation? The men they're bringing in from the far east and Ossetia certainly won't be enough to turn things around, and bringing in more guys won't unfuck their logistics.

>Commies win WW2
>Nazis win WW3

Pottery.

>"The Russians are a conventional modern army"

Attached: 238ufh.jpg (1000x795, 87.27K)

Ah, the rapacious russian shows his true colors

>Ukrainian military intelligence reported

I support the Ukies, but this is lazy psyop.

yeah, that sounds about right

Needs Kermit

Do you think frontlines throughout history were just lines of soldiers locking hands and walking forward?

>go and actually read it

Attached: sad james.png (249x241, 129.84K)

>spend literally every second of my free time reading about this fucking war

i want it to end because I literally cannot concentrate on anything else right now

You can replace every Russian cope post with 'Russians are poor and pathetic'. You scare nobody

my grades are suffering because i can't stop doomscrolling. it's like crack.

At this point if I were Putin I'd be worried that Russian mobilization would just lead to a turkey shoot. Even if mobilization was politically viable.

Russia can't do the basic logistics or coordination to win. I don't see how brining in even less competent soldiers would help at this point. Western anti-tank weapons are also great at killing masses of huddled conscripts.

And if I were Ukraine, I'd look at potentially hundreds of thousands more poorly equipped Russian conscripts as a final solution to the Russian problem.

Kill 100,000 Russian men in a year and wound thrice that and Russia basically loses any hope of economic recovery and also greatly accelerates it's demographic decline.

Full mobilization is the black swan event that could lead to not only Putin being deposed but the carving up of Russia into separate states.

>anything that doesn't help me cope with reality is Russian propaganda.
How is Russia paying all these shills when they've been sanctioned back to the stone age?

Attached: russia lost simulator.png (2163x1163, 1.46M)

Turnips

Russia has humiliated itself on the national stage

So, did she really fuck his friends, or was it only real in his mind? One the one hand he's clearly losing it, but on the other hand the author has a history of making her female mcs utter cunts so I could believe either one.

Attached: artworks-000394759668-wan0rk-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 30.99K)

literally the only way for Russia to win would be to get the Ukraine to accept a peace deal. But no way Ukraine would accept monetary/territorial concessions. Problem is that Putin won't accept anything less than that, because at such a high price that the war has costed, he needs something major to bring back home to show his fellow Russians that this war has yielded dividends.

they're paid in rubles (they do it for free)

>to get the Ukraine to accept a peace deal.
user, Russian state media has already started propaganda that frames anything less as a complete unconditional surrender by Ukraine as a loss for Russia and a loss for Russia as an existential threat to the nation. They're not going to ask Zelensky to give up claims on Crimea and Donbass/Luhansk they're going to mobilize and feed conscripts into the grinder until they can plant their flag in Lviv and take everything for themselves

If they don't give themselves the ability to back down, or at least to claim "victory" over what concessions they can carve out, then they're going to be stuck in the shit for the long haul. I personally don't doubt they could do it, but it would be way bloodier than I think Russia *should* be willing to accept.

But hey, I'm not Russian, maybe they have different ideas of what "acceptable losses" looks like.

why?
I dont get it why so many still say this, as if it was inevitable that Russia just has to win.
Yeah they have an advantage in air and artillery but so far this gave them little in terms of ground taken. You can't control territory with artillery or cruise missiles. Not to mention its month already and Russia still has not achieved air supremacy lmao
It just feels like a lot of people just cannot comprehend the idea of Russia losing a war

This happened in the first Gulf war, these Iraqi niggas came off the Iran-Iraq war thinking they were hard as fuck veteran troops, and their commanders agreed, but then they saw more firepower in fifteen minutes against the United States than they had seen in the whole war and we have all seen the pictures of the burnt out vehicle columns to know what happened next.

Most Western forces won't have ever been bombed by a serious force, but if the United States joined in it'd be flipped, and it likely already is reversed.

I havent looked into /k/ since the invasion began
A whole month of Jannie wannabes posting this huh?

You understand they're using the worst of their tanks and armored vehicles and a tiny fraction of their air force, as well as their oldest aircraft...
You understand this right? In other words they have the strength to win they're just not using it. The only way Russia loses is if Russia gives up without actually giving it their all. I don't know why they're holding back but they are.

If Russia was to actually give it their all Ukrainian defeat would be inevitable

Also you understand theyve, for some reason, used less than 200 aircraft out of their 1000-3000 aircraft right?

1 Ruble still equals 1 Ruble

Vox Day said that all of Ukraine would be overrun by the end of this month. Can't wait.

Attached: photo_2022-03-23_19-38-32.jpg (960x1280, 373.22K)

>In other words they have the strength to win they're just not using it.
kek
and why is that? bro thats some massive cope right there.
also,
>You understand they're using the worst of their tanks and armored vehicles and a tiny fraction of their air force, as well as their oldest aircraft..
thats false mate, we have abundance of photos and videos showing destroyed/captured equipment and it clearly shows they use their best. Unless you expected them to use Armata tanks lol

>Also you understand theyve, for some reason, used less than 200 aircraft out of their 1000-3000 aircraft right?
again, why? is it to "save civilian lives" lmao?

Attached: 1647671118383.jpg (1002x547, 138.14K)

Nice brand new patches

You just put in to words my feelings for russia better than I ever could.

Too true. Russian needs to be mercy killed. The thought that every child today has a non-zero chance of being Russian is enough to make one faint push the big red button.

>again, why? is it to "save civilian lives" lmao?

nah, to save fuel mate

>Ukrainian military intelligence reported
Do you really think only ukraine intelligence agency is at play here, if so you are as smart as the Ivan that planed this invas...sorry special operation

The astroturfing has been EXTREMELY obnoxious.

Vox Gay is a Russia shill now? I swear that guy always finds a new way to be obnoxious

Itā€™s pretty cool. I know people are suffering and war is bad, I donā€™t care. I want to see all the big guns weā€™ve been making for the past seven decades be used they way they were intended to be.

Attached: D96BF4E0-0153-4D83-B83D-1899FFA4F36A.jpg (701x804, 655.69K)

>they didn't experience the spam when this dropped

>did she really fuck his friends
Yes. Best part is she (and the author) think it's no big deal. But it's a realistic portrayal of how the girl who "only has guy friends" operates.

Attached: 1648026014862.png (872x704, 703.4K)

check'd and kek'd

lmao no joke I have a folder specifically for monke putin
btw when are you opening the Moscow stock exchange? I have spare 2 dollars maybe I would buy Gazprom

Attached: 1648078706067.png (1280x960, 379.12K)

>again, why? is it to "save civilian lives" lmao?
Real answer, a mixture of needing to secure their massive airspace, maintenance issues, and pilot shortages. I did some number crunching a week or so ago, and absolute best-case scenario, they have about 350 aircraft operational in the Ukraine war. More likely, they are down to less than 250, and that's not accounting for aircraft that have been grounded due to maintenance issues since the war started.

Russia delenda est

Nice reading comprehension m8.

Jesus what happened to the GRU?

Based

Attached: DWxIiaPUQAAxDr6.jpg (430x378, 24.81K)

Information is not intelligence, data does not necessarily permit a conclusion.

OH NO NOT THE BEEEEEES

Absolutely retarded take. They've stopped the Russian advance dead in its tracks and are launching counter offenses. At this point even if Russia somehow manages to get its shit together and take Kyiv, the damage has already been done. They look extremely incompetent.

Attached: 1647423640367.jpg (500x626, 49.16K)

yeah I think so too, also Ukrainians still have some AA capabilities.
People tend to forget that Russia has a GDP same size as Italy, there's no way country like that can support thousands of warplanes doing missions for months. Even what they do now is probably a big strain on them.

Attached: 1647418099961.png (1200x900, 2.54M)

> They are the niggerest niggers who ever niggered

Attached: 1648071329132.jpg (750x710, 39.06K)

Kermit tier post

Attached: golden kek.jpg (225x225, 10.3K)

Banan

TWO MORE MONTHS, Z PREDICTED THIS

Whatever happens, Russia has got
The Maxim gun, and Ukraine has not.

Attached: maxim gun.png (843x751, 760.53K)

Trust the plan hahaha

Attached: 1647589090828m.jpg (822x1024, 139.72K)

>one more week

Sorry but double Maxim beats single Maxims. You lose.

Attached: Dual Maxim Vlad the Water Cooled Lad.jpg (960x643, 61.78K)

As long they donā€™t start send the women to the fronts as well. Iā€™m waiting for all the dead young men and the economic crisis result in droves of mail order wives to pick from.

Huh. Maybe they are issuing maxim guns.

Sending the few pilots they have in shitty planes would result in even less pilots. If they had more planes than pilots then the pilots are the most valuable asset and should be piloting the best planes.

Open your stock markets vatnik :^)

Pay oil and gas in Russian rubles :^)

Oh look, it's the testimonial from this chubby retard who got kicked out after 2 days and never saw any action, or was anywhere near any attacks.

Attached: well 2022-03-15 23.29.03 www.dispatch.com 562a5e09d26a.jpg (711x976, 320.35K)

First world countries will always find alternatives, Russia is stuck with third world shitholes as allies though.

Sell oil and gas with the prices you are used to :^)

Attached: uk.png (1245x829, 286.22K)

it legit depresses me that post like this are considered smart or funny on this board, or this whole website
Any Forums was often boring as fuck and full of newfags but it was never as fucking dumb as this shit
the internet will never be even as good as it was before 2016 will it? fucking sad
are there even any good boards left on this shit imageboard? tg maybe?

Of course it depresses you, it undermines your work.

literally just fire off the lowest effort shit your tiny underages brain can think of
there used to be actual quality posts here, yes even here on k board for dumb americans
never thought I would grieve for k

Go back to Any Forums anytime.

I'm tired of the shills, especially here on /k/, that post retarded threads at all hours so you can't talk about anything else.

>mg and panzerfaust are burning ruskies once again
what a fucking time to be alive holy kek

Attached: 5252255.png (680x680, 356.22K)

This whole thing is stupid
I'm watching a generation of young men get fed into a woodchipper and Ukraine get turned into a burned out wasteland because Vladimir Putin is a brainlet who wants to make a Russian empire
The Global War on Terror was a fucking shitshow but somehow the Russians have managed to think of something more retarded

do you faggots not know about reverse image search?
also don't bother, that's the only good page from the manga.

>they're going to be stuck in the shit for the long haul
they're saying failure to take ukraine is an existential threat to russia. they're working up to justifying nukes.

vox day is also - by his own definition - a midwit.

>old maxim gun needs spectacles
kek

Everyone making fun of this is sort of odd. Yeah, Russia is an absolute shit show, but they do have the ability to call in indirect fire in many engagements.

Unless you were special operations embedding with native defense forces in Iraq and Afghanistan, you rarely if ever engaged an enemy that had artillery, or any close air support. No functioning tanks for the most part either. Even when you did, your close air support could rape any artillery, and this was true for embedded forces too because a big reason we had guys with the Iraqi army or Pesh was to call in close air support against IS.

So, fighting an enemy that can call in artillery is going to be new. Now, of course Russian coms is shit and their airforce not very active at this point, but it is still doing shit sometimes. The big difference is having to deal with artillery and having to be the ones ambushing tanks.

Uuuuh b-based....

I thought they were gonna win like they won in Afghanistan, which was an untenable pyrrhic victory. But honestly, im not so sure about even that at this point.

AAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahaha-WOOHOOWOOOOHOOO-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHBABYLMFAOAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I kept saying that too, but at this point it is fair to say that Russia is extremely unlikely to keep making any major progress on any axis outside finally securing Mariupol, which at this rate, may still be weeks away, if not longer. If attrition reduces the combat effectiveness of the forces investing Mariupol, we could see stalemate there too. I find this less likely because I think they realize they need to have a victory, and will keep deploying more resources there. The question is if shifting forces from other areas results in the ability of Ukraine to mount counter attacks.

Even before modern food preservation methods, besieged armies lasted months, sometimes years. Depending on how well the forces holding the city are supplied and how much they fear reprisal if they surrender, it could really grind down the Russians.

Outside that, they are stalled. They're shifting to digging in. They keep doing operational paused to reorganize components, and then when they push combat effectiveness shits itself right away anyhow. Rather then shifting their strategy, moving away from having a ton of lines of attack they can't support, they are just throwing in bits and pieces as they can mobilize them.

understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-march-23

All momentum is gone. If Russia wants to win, they need to dig in, do a very large reserve mobilization and likely conscription on a larger scale. Reorganize, and attack. This means several more months. The question is, do they have the political ability to do that, having lied about the war to the public?

Also, the longer the war goes on, the more likely it is that Belarus pops. Already Russian logistics are getting fire bombed, clashes with riot police in Minsk, mysterious explosions rocking areas around the country. If any sort of mass protest or coup starts against Lukashanko (high level military members are also resigning in protest), then Russia is turbo fucked

Imagine being some villager in bumfuck Ukraine. Then the Russians attack, you are worried. But they just drive past your village and occasionally come by with a convoy. Ivan Spookovich comes to your village, unloads a crate of AKs and NLAWs and suggest you shoot the next convoy. So you gather your boys from the pub, go innawoods where you know every tree and brush from poaching and just start blasting. That's the kind of war I'd want, as a country bumpkin I can totally see me being good at it.

Russia is a complete joke of a nation. Honestly with all the talk of 4d chess I see, I wouldn't be surprised if the last 30 years has all been an elaborate joke and they'll launch a massive ICBM strike tomorrow only for their warheads to all fail and then Putin will give a speech where he reveals he's changed gender and race to being an African American Russian Woman and that Zelensky should think twice before he threatens a proud BIPOC women like xirself and that Russia launched those missiles as a gesture of peace and all nations should fear Russian peace more than Russian war and then he will fellate a yellow and blue painted pig and after finishing it off he will have it butchered and barbequed North Carolina style all live on twitch and American Public Radio.

>GET IN THE TRACTOR SHINJI

Nice

Attached: this_is_hostomel_airfield_not_smash_bros.png (480x399, 238.94K)

www-osw-waw-pl.translate.goog/en/node/29865?_x_tr_sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

analysis from polish centre for eastern studies.

>Reports in the media about a counter-offensive by the Ukrainian army in the vicinity of Kiev, or even the recapture of part of the territory (according to CNN, citing sources in the Pentagon, the defenders were supposed to push the aggressor's forces 25-35 km away from Browary), are not confirmed in the official Ukrainian message . It should be assumed that - in accordance with the observed practice - the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and local structures would boast about their success. However, they cautiously report either that the Russian attack has been thwarted / stopped, or - in the case of the situation to the east of Kiev - that enemy units have been gathering continuously for several days in the same localities of the brewery district.

Belarus can't be THAT important to Russia.

It appears the entire upper management of the Russian armed forces wasn't expecting a war. (Real). Not too surprising - its been a long time, the fairweather friends always push in if cruel reality doesn't.

Have to remember things like the American failure in Afghanistan. Invasions cost a lot. Occupations cost a lot. The sheer numbers involved.

The Russians would have been able to put together one of the best general purpose army task groups in the world in 2021 - a small task group maybe 1000 men with full specturm combined arms from drones to EW to armor to artillery and so on. They can draw on Syria, draw on Donbass veterans.

Problem is they need maybe 200 equivalent task groups to do the Ukraine convincingly. At this point I wonder how much of their best they just lost and how good that same task group would be now.

>modern army

Kek, Not really. I think 1980s Iraq could kick their ass, if nukes were off the table.

you will take the eurodollar
and you will like it

based longposter

Cringe, if you control the logistics then you control the area, your analysis is freshman tier.

Why are there so many board purists on 4chinz? This is very relevant to weaponry. This board has been sperging out about the used weapon systems for years and now that they're finally in use it belongs on Any Forums with all the schizophrenics.

Russians are a couple of notches above goat farmers. American forces are a Mickey Mouse squadron without total air and artillery dominance. You can talk about American war experience all you want but every battle against goat farmers ends with Americans hiding somewhere and calling in mass air support to annihilate the enemy.

Do Americans realize that if Russia annexes territory then they've outperformed all of American wars post Soviet Union? America has lot all its wars LMAO.

Iraq is even a total joke. Americants took out a hostile force to Iran and a couple years later they elected a total Iran ship government lmao. Literally annihilated Iraq and gifted it to Iran.

Where's the frog?

>it's an user conflates nation building with war episode

>outperformed all of American wars post Soviet Union
...by losing more troops in 1 month than the US lost in combat in the last 30+ years?

nation building = subjugation/vasssalization of a people. Imagine buying into the dubya nation building meme.

>nation building = subjugation/vasssalization of a people
It's not nearly as based as that, and frankly I'm insulted that you'd equate the two

Attached: bm0qc6l.jpg (1280x720, 73.62K)

For most of the time, yes actually.

Belarus is the staging point for pretty much the entire northern flank and axis of advances towards Kyiv. If Belarus is too politically unstable and its military can't suppress it, then Russia needs to commit resources (manpower or otherwise) to Belarus to secure whatever lines of supply they can through the territory.

Any Russian soldier not being sent to Ukraine but sent to hold Belarus (probably via the CSTO treaty a la Kazahkstan ) is a win for Ukraine. Any supply issues the Russians have now, especially for supplying units outside of Kyiv, will magnify several fold if Belarus goes into civil unrest.

95% of the gains were won in the first four days
>it's just strategic redeployment

Only in Somme.

this map's fake
russians don't control this much territory

ITT
>retards argue over whos propaganda is better

Attached: Bobby Vaporwave.jpg (960x960, 152.51K)

Source for Russian casualties?

Biased bullshit. Why would Mariupol cause attrition on Russians when the Ukrainian defenders are the ones encircled from sea and land? Absolute bollocks.

Ukraines is better

>why would trying to take a city over several weeks cause attrition on attackers
Vatnik asks the tough questions

>This happened in the first Gulf war, these Iraqi niggas came off the Iran-Iraq war thinking they were hard as fuck veteran troops, and their commanders agreed, but then they saw more firepower in fifteen minutes against the United States than they had seen in the whole war and we have all seen the pictures of the burnt out vehicle columns to know what happened next.

Most of the Iraqi Army in 1991 were newly raised conscripts, not veterans of the war with Iran. The Army had a very high attrition rate and its experience not been one of victory, but of a slow and grinding defeat. If anything, the bitter experience of fighting Iran had already sapped the Iraqi soldier of his self-confidence.

A-at least his waifu won't hurt him.

Yet again we see the trick to militarily beating Russia is humiliating them on the border and letting them stew in their own misery.

My source is I made it the fuck up.

Attached: 1598329242784.jpg (1280x720, 71.59K)

They even lost some territory.

>it has now been 1 month into ukraine
>thoughts?
It's all good comrade! Plan is fine!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-24 172253.jpg (539x796, 89.52K)

> they're using the worst of their tanks and armored vehicles
Most of their OSINT tank losses have been modern, with the T-72B3 Obj. 2016 being the most common. They've also lost decent amounts of BTR-82As, BMD-4Ms, and BMP-3s. Look at the "Equipment by Type" Category in pic related and see what they had.
>as well as their oldest aircraft
They've used/lost Su-34s, Su-30s, Mi-28s, Mi-35s, Ka-52s, etc.
And besides, trained crews are harder to replace than vehicles are. There is no economy to sending them out in old equipment.
>without actually giving it their all
Most of their deployable forces are committed to Ukraine. Their standing army was only ~300,000 men.

Attached: 35lYZ0238453.png (1345x1897, 607.07K)

Imagine the Smell

Attached: 1645944433432.jpg (610x715, 50.02K)

equally cool I've seen a photo of a Ukrainian militia member holding a DP-27

poor bastard, he's got the HIV now, and only spreading it to AIDS victims, very inefficient

Notably they mostly operate in battalion sized combined arms battlegroups, and highter level organization seems to be rare. 1/3rd of their motor rifle brigades consist of conscripts so those have sent two battalions to the front (and as we've seen some conscripts have been "persuaded" to become kontratniki because of manpower shortage). Only the more elite formations like marines and VDV are able to operate as larger units.
Each BTG has three rifle companies of 10 APCs that can dismount 7 men per vehicle, so they can only bring 210 dismounted infantry into battle.
Even with an impressive amount of rocket, tube and AD artillery in their motor rifle brigades, 400 infantry per brigade that can actually be deployed in a war is pathetic.

Kek Based

So let me get this straight: this dude came to fight Russia and was expecting engagements similar to shooting at a few illiterate goat fuckers in the desert?

I kneel

Don't worry man, the tourists will disappear once the conflict is over. Most of us are just waiting for the shill/newfag storm to blow over before posting more.

It is amazing how much we thought we had it bad in 2015, but it's so much worse now to the point where we look back fondly at it.

everything on the internet is real, friend

>thinking a war isn't /k/
Unironically kill yourself

top kek

Yeah, that's what I was getting at. Nobody with even a grade school understanding of the Russian military would think they aren't going to have armor, aircraft, artillery, and actual infantry tactics. How does an adult human being make the decision to fight in a war on the other side of the Earth without considering the guys they are fighting are "a conventional modern army"?

This comes across as some journalist trying to make a profound statement about how "different" Russia is, but is actually making inferences a toddler could make.

Thank NATO for causing this then.

>Putin chimps out
>starts war like a retard
>that's somehow NATO's fault

Does NATO live rent-free inside every Russkie's head?

HAHAHAHAHAHA LET'S LAUGH AT SOMEONE WHO GOT BAMBOOZLED BY JOE BIDEN

Is he going to be OK?

back to plebbit

Attached: 1647005611751.jpg (677x921, 132.27K)

give me $20 right now or the CIA will use their mind control to make you gay
(just slip it in a crack in your walls, it's where I'm living ATM)

as someone who served in the army back in the 80's, i never thought i'd see the russian military fall to such lows.
it always seemed like the russsian military had all the cool stuff and were making all the right decisions.
it makes me wonder if they were just as bad back then

>t. pic related

Attached: F7CD8CEC-4178-4965-895D-A868BB9E69D7.jpg (949x1024, 257.39K)

No, Americans have never experienced being bombed. Go look up what happens when they're on the receiving end of superior firepower. They start crying.

> I read it

Attached: cena.jpg (104x125, 1.66K)

Blitzkrieg it ain't.

Doesn't seem like he's wrong. Taliban wasn't dropping airstrikes on anyone, that was only bin laden. When was the last time US ground forces had to worry about enemy air power? Korea?

Yes.
Their hatred of NATO surpasses their love for their nation by orders of magnitude.
It's why they're having this chimpout after spending two decades killing and driving off all Russian patriots.

Holy shit you are a tourist.

>It is amazing how much we thought we had it bad in 2015, but it's so much worse now to the point where we look back fondly at it.
God it this hurts. Because it's true. And as bad as it is now I bet we'll look on today fondly by 5-10 years from now. Fuck....

Attached: Birthday_Image.jpg (720x708, 38.57K)

The BTG system relies on having paramilitary levies to fulfill the infantry role a la DPR/LPR conscripts, or reserves in case of russia being invaded.

>Most of the Iraqi Army in 1991 were newly raised conscripts, not veterans of the war with Iran.
Where are you getting this from?

Kek

>if they were just as bad back then
Military analysts would generally say no, Russia had a viable military in the 80s. Force projection was effective, their military infrastructure and nuclear programs were on point, etc. Afghanistan was their Waterloo, but other than being criticized for being a little to unconcerned about troops casualties and/or quality of life for boots on the ground, nobody thought they were doing anything terribly wrong, just that they, just like the US, were in an unwinnable situation with an unbeatable enemy on conventional terms.
It was only after the fall they began to show signs of terminal failure of competence in their armed forces, first in Checnya 2, Dubrovka Theater, Beslan (which was so bad Putin tried to delete it from current events), Dagestan where they struggled to overcome a tribal war band with 10x the number of troops, Georgia, etc. By 2014 they abandoned all pretenses and just hired locals to fight for them in Crimea, and I don't know who told Putin they were back in action this time around but I bet he's sad right now

It was the last Napoleonic conscript war my guy. It was literally WWI style conscript trench warfare combined with gas masks and all.

>only le oldfags would opine against Russia's methodology
The glavset is fucking desperate.
Look at this piece of shit. This is how these 12 year old retards manipulate Any Forumsirgins.

same, why did a major conflict have to happen now that i need to study

interesting to see the switch from "fascist" to "nationalist." translation error? Trotskyites in charge? regardless, russia hates the nation-state and wants to globohomo the west because if everyone's a shithole, russia isn't the exception anymore

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 15.69K)

It could've been. But the melting snow and rising temperatures has turned the terrain into liquid-Russia (just like every other war in Eastern Europe). This unforgiving landscape and poor Russian leadership has turned this into another Winter War (Finland vs. USSR 1939)

Attached: download (2).jpg (474x355, 50.87K)

>, yes even here on k board
Who the fuck types like this?

Attached: 1636237408157.jpg (575x693, 139.88K)

Pretty fast end of blitzkrieg, germans started diggin-up around November-Decembr 1941 :)

Yeah, and you know who's to blame?
Putin.
They've spent the last 30 years making the entire world a shittier place, but most of their effort was focused on Europe and the USA.
If things felt better 10 years ago, it was because they were. And you'll never reclaim those golden years until the Putin and his assets are gone.
Even Russia used to be a decent place 15 years ago.

/k/, /tg/ and Any Forums are currently the ones least infected by the vatnik Any Forums brigade, not for lack of trying.

This but unironically

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Latin America also got much worse thanks to Russian-backed communist regimes.

American-fueled drug trade didn't help, either.

The reason Communism failed in the 20th century was not because it was an inherently flawed ideology, but because it was being spearheaded by Russians.

Sure, but the right-wingers were fighting the cartels, the left just gives them asylum.

See:
Colombia vs. Venezuela
Mexico under Calderon vs Mexico under AMLO

>Mexico under Calderon
That's a bit more complicated than that. Calderon was only fighting cartels that didn't have El Chapo in them.

I don't know enough about Mexican politics to say whether that's true or not. But AMLO is not fighting them at all. Which will backfire in the end.

Colombia is doing much better thanks to US assistance.
2002 it was on the brink of collapse.

>everyone with a different opinion is a shill
>how does russia pay them when russia has been sanctioned to the stone age
Imagine unironically believing msm bullshit.

A bunch of fig-eaters wearing towels on their heads, trying to find reverse in a Soviet tank. This was not a worthy adversary.

is this emmergence tier ?

Attached: 1640010812669.jpg (503x1200, 88.19K)

Yeah, he's also been barking pro-Russian bullshit, it's concerning.

In the past two hundred years the Russians have got their asses kicked every time they entered a war. The only time they've ever been on the winning side is when they've had Anglos to save them.

So, in the event that Mariupol is taken before Vatnistan implodes or something along those lines, how can the forces freed up from this urban assault affect other fronts? Will they reinforce Kherson and make an attempt on Mykolaiv? Are the Ukrops fucked in this scenario? Or will it not matter at all?

Obvious vatnigger (you)s are not welcome.

lmao at the seethe you provided by simply stating bare truths

I don't think so desu. If it had been launched in January like intended, the only difference would have been slightly less preparation on the defender's part. Russia would still be... Russia.

thank you NATO for such a comedy, truly a 10/10, havent laughed at vatniks this hard before

Attached: 1647267895666.png (680x680, 243.81K)

>I don't know enough about Mexican politics

You should read about it, it unironically fascinating and the history of the PRI fully explains why Mexico will never get over the hump of being a "developing" nation until they have a full on revolution.

Mexico is not really one country but more like a confederation of regions, not unlike Spain. But unlike a country like Spain, the very foundations of how the pillars of power work in Mexico are all based on organized crime and a complete disregard of the rule of law.

AMLO is an offspring of this PRI created system and knows how to navigate it perfectly. And Mexicans keep falling for these goons every single election. It never changes.

t. possibly the only white American mexiboo in the world who aprendio espaƱol por la unica razon de conocer mujeres Mexicanas en Instagram, Bumble y OnlyFans.

>it has now been 1 month into ukraine
>thoughts?
0/10. Not impressed.
Hitler did way more in this much time.

Attached: 1_month_in.webm (1920x1080, 586.88K)

>Now they are stuck in another Winter War.
The Soviets also won the Winter War.

BASED

History is being written, vatniks will be the laughing stock of the entire world for the next decade.
Unless
Unless chinks do something even more retarded...

Good to see nations working together on space exploration

Attached: rsp 2.png (1544x776, 62.23K)

>possibly the only white American mexiboo in the world who aprendio espaƱol por la unica razon de conocer mujeres Mexicanas
Based coomer. I'm trying to learn for the same reason, also so I can jajaja with the wetbacks.

this is why i come here

5 star post right here

Attached: Buk breaking3.png (2400x3000, 3.4M)

but they have those conscripts only on one out of 4 fronts

I won't post your MAC address, but it's funny to me that a Russian Expat goes through all this effort. How's Belgrade?

>Zeno's victory

sure, their word is worse shit, and I think the decision makers in Ukraine understand that. while Crimea may be a lost cause - at least for now - it is essential for Ukraine to take control of the East and have a free hand with international treaties. the whole rhetoric is currently rotating around NATO, and it should remain so in the negotiations. this, and Crimea, is where the Ukrainian side could compromise - hell, it's been made clear there will be no NATO membership in the foreseeable future. so, fuck it - smaller alliances are the way to go: Poland, Baltic states, the UK, which wants to assert itself as an independent actor to be reckoned with. leaving their supposed partners in the East will give the Russians a very black eye, and while, with the West's help, Ukraine will be prospering and rebuilding, Russia will be slipping deeper and deeper into the sanctions. after 15-20 years the moment will come to finish them off.

you can't or anythign I have kaspersky

BASEDraktar

I mean, nothing they have is safe. The man portable insurgent weapons we're providing can grind any offensive to a stop if we spam enough of them. Even a switchblade 300 can strike a truck engine and decommission it from 10 miles away.

If we gave them 600s then they can do that to tanks that are 30-40 miles away. Loiter for a time and search for targets while the controller is 20 miles away. It's another level. Ragheads and rice farmers were simply not provided this tech and if used properly- the Ukrainians could grind down any Russian offensive. There are too many Ukrainian men left to kill and too many NATO weapons still in Ukraine. Any major offensive can be challenged by regular dudes with a pamphlet and a guide video/handbook.

This is some next level insurgency shit we are pulling off.

Speaking of CTSO, I'm hearing things may kick off again between Armenia and Azerbaijan again. Wonder what Russia will do there.

lots of shills on both sides; the actual facts of this war won't be known until a few years from now.
right now its UIDF vs Vatniggers online; so the entire concept of "truth" has been muddied. both sides have proven themselves to be dishonest tricksters and so I trust neither of them.
become have becomes so retarded that they think the only deaths that have happened in the war are the ones that ended up on videos and pictures, when in reality it will be impossible to get the true number of deaths on either side because modern weapons will literally obliterate your entire body

user is a retard, but I do hate when entire areas are painted out. I want pins with exact fighting force locations.

Proofs?

That Ukrainian twink shill is actually getting paid.
The Russian psyche and state is built upon the idea of a great outside antagonist. It's the only way they unify in any way and accept their lot in life, they are oppressed by outsiders.
Actual footage of lunar landings.

Attached: 1648133011105.webm (500x282, 2.63M)

It's even worse because I'm doing an internship and I know my boss is pissed.

>so retarded that they think the only deaths that have happened in the war are the ones that ended up on videos and pictures
One side denies losses with strong photographic evidence much more than the other does though.

Indeed it does.

TWO MORE WEEKS AND RUSSIA WILL SIWIN NATO NASZI DOG

>russia
>conventional
>modern
>army

Attached: 1632022616101.png (2150x1330, 2.39M)

Just damn these guys sound like idiots.

This is very much true.

Attached: 1648143370815.jpg (600x937, 116.45K)

He was just a couple weeks early.

I think the war is unnecessary and Russia is being a unnecessary aggressor. as far as war goes this is a stupid one.

>There is no redeeming quality of Russia
What, didn't you know they have tigers?

Attached: hee15l51x1v01.png (1280x904, 1.53M)

checked

Attached: 1588265078771.jpg (562x651, 145.36K)

oh no! Ukrainians have died during an inv- uh liberation of Ukraine where the invad-uhm, i mean liberator has superior numbers in armor and aircraft and tigers ? But how could that happen? they are your brothers, aren't they? They welcomed you with flowers and praises, didn't they?

Have fun with your 10k++ casualty death trap "special military operation"

Attached: 1646656989644.png (900x900, 422.7K)

Now another one that seems like he could be the rapist from Florida came and got in front of me after making a big show of walking into the "employees only" area, and my RAPE DICK revved right up when he got there.

I thought the first one must have been trying to deceive me into thinking he wasn't evil. Maybe he wasn't. If not, he should kill this other one.

DEEP URETHRA ZAPPER

Indescribably humiliating and disastrous for Russia. It's hard to even find a place to begin because of all the various forms of humiliation they've subjected themselves to.

I'll start with one that hasn't been harped on a lot; Russia has effectively thrown decades of propaganda hold out the fucking window. They had the ears of anti-imperialists in the West, and threw it all away by doing the exact same shit NATO has done for decades.

The armed forces have been revealed as a complete paper tiger; their air force's doctrine is incompatible with their virtual lack of AGMs, their armed forces have some of the worst logistic issues seen by the world in 80 years, their army is entirely lacking on morale, their 'strategy' involves sending waves of VDV zergs to die in contested drops, they amass helicopters in recently captured airbases within enemy artillery range, the list goes on and on.
Legitimately, there are sub-Saharan African nations with armed forces roughly on-par with Russia.

Vatnik cope has been enough to make Baghdad Bob blush; you'd think you'd be frustrated with their propaganda and shilling, but they're getting their asses kicked so badly and their predictions proven wrong at literally ever turn that they appear almost like funny clowns with the sole purpose of making you laugh at their cope.

Russia has made the best United States foreign policy decision in decades, and the worst Russian foreign policy decision since the Russo-Japanese War.

Attached: 1645838217957.jpg (899x900, 80.54K)

Shut the fuck up vatnik, what do you think they're fighting with?

This is correct. The Russian force is not composed of insurgents like Iraq and Afghanistan. It is an actual professional military on par with the most disciplined forces in Africa.

Not as surprised as Russia is

I dunno, if the Rwandans are at the same level they were at during the Congo Wars, I'd dare to bet they'd stymie the Ruskies too.

Attached: rwandan might.png (1312x4056, 902.94K)

>loses any hope of economic recovery
that hope is very slim already
looks like the West is going for russia's throat this time around

NATO just had 50 years added to its lifespan and I couldn't be happier

I find amusing how Serbians out-niggered the africans.

Placed alongside Russia's behavior and performance in this war thus far tho, it does help explain why Serbia doesn't follow almost every other Slavic nation seeming dread of Russia's promises of pan-Slavic solidarity.

Attached: 1647218044536.png (533x672, 314.41K)

Speaking of Serbians, how are they feeling right now?

based

Saint Petersburg was a shithole when I went on a business trip almost a decade ago, anyone with a brain was trying to go west 10 years ago and its now its even worse. I bet in another ten years Russia will have no cultural/intellectual class as they will leave for greener pastures

what the fuck are you even reading
russia hasn't done anything in nearly a month

>Legitimately, there are sub-Saharan African nations with armed forces roughly on-par with Russia.

I recall reading something by an anthropologist on how even tribesmen in bands of 50 people or less would not attack unless they had a numerical advantage.

are you retarded?

The Iraqis had an airforce in desert storm, but it didn't last very long and I'm not sure if it did much beyond trying to kill U.S. jets.

ZAnon???

He is, technically, completely correct.
The Soviets won. They got a territorial concession.

> threw it all away
The same delusional people who believed them before still believe in them now.

Worried that Vucic is one bad cocaine shipment away from deciding to copy Putin and attack Bosnia.
The vatniks have spent the entire month constantly talking about how we should totally do it and somehow reach an accord with the Croats on partitioning it.