US ex Marines now seen some action and seems like they are in a good mood

US ex Marines now seen some action and seems like they are in a good mood.
heahy.com/channel/ukrainewar/thread/03724a407cc73324113d680f

Vatniks are fucked

Attached: FOBIXjEWUAIJ40Q.jpg (960x752, 51.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BadWeaponTakes/status/1498379906216046592
youtube.com/watch?v=fQtn5aIDQkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vatnik internet defense force incoming.

Oh cool another video, wonder if its the same dude

Attached: 1562182286.jpg (1826x904, 283.72K)

Funny guy, he's having a blast. I hope they don't get killed, though they probably will.

Attached: heh.png (606x551, 428.2K)

It is, you can scroll down and see the earlier video.

Chuck seems like a cool dude.

this shit is made up you fucking retard. does that look like standard issue russian rifle?
do you really believe hes just looting and stealing cars like hes playing fucking PUBG? are you that fucking gullible? every account from real ukranian soldiers and volunteers depicts otherwise. this is a real fucking war not your retarded fortnite fantasy.

thank you chuck wherever you are in CT I hope its not Hartford

If he dies, he'll have died a noble death: killing Russian fucking shits to the end.

uh. yeah, stupid.
case in point: gypsy farmers.

>AKM with a shitty stock
what the fuck are they doing? they've been producing AK-103s for fucking two decades and have even sold them overseas
If they wanna use 7.62 for urban combat then why aren't they issuing those instead of fucking bubba'd AKMs?

Go back.

Attached: le_pol_face.png (645x767, 29.37K)

Real life is exactly like video games but without respawning, all the APC footage proved it. Stay mad, incel.

I've authorized Russle Bently to open a can of whoop ass on them.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-11-26-at-4.50.23-PM-1.jpg (731x587, 58.56K)

They haven't seen Russians yet, of course they're in a good mood.

Any Forums------>

Attached: 1646518252112.png (689x896, 49.93K)

>ex-Marine vs fat retard
yeah I think Bently might be fucked

from the sniper thread

Attached: 1647985169213.webm (606x1076, 2.69M)

never said i supported russia but this is that screencap is obvious crap

forgot to save the other two

Attached: 1647985259708.webm (720x1280, 2.63M)

Pic rel called Obama a fascist. Total nutcase.

MODS ARE DOING A SWEEP, EVERYONE TALK ABOUT GUNS!

Their generals sold everything that was supposed to modernize their armies.

>Not posting how bloated and fat the Russian diet made the retarded tankie
twitter.com/BadWeaponTakes/status/1498379906216046592

Are you fucking retarded? Dude has genuine shit on his account, but he somehow posted fake gun, for what reason exactly?

On /k/ multiple responses means a post is correct. Since this board is overfilled with shills.

>Russians

Attached: CAR to Ukraine.png (995x561, 539.19K)

hes your average trueanon listener

What makes you think he din't bring his own grip and buttstock with him?

ok that air dispersion by the bullet looked cool, never really seen that before like that.

Nevermind I forgot you're pol and likkely know fuck all about guns.

I made the mistake of listening to half of one of their podcasts once. Did you know that some people who fell for LaRouch in the mid 2000s were smart?

I can't do podcasts because I don't like boring shit that takes 3 hours to share 10 minutes of content. Reading is for me.

they had me fooled for a few since they were apolitical episodes about just random culture shit but it didnt take long to realize how awful they are.

I wonder why they are with AKs and not something more modern? Where are their optics?

It's obfuscation. He obviously supports russia and hates the US but he can't say that openly because it's too much of a minority opinion. So he pretends to be neutral.

Can't bring your own guns on a plane. Could bring optics I guess but then are Ukie AKs going to have rails fitted for them?

I feel bad for these veteran danger junkies. I know they are just broken men chasing ghosts of the past. I wish they would have been able to stay home and live life. But alas, many such cases. I for one swore an oath to protect America and her people. Didn't swear shit to Ukraine nor do I plan to.

Attached: 1647560710654.jpg (1080x661, 160.9K)

What is going to be their life expectancy in battle against Russians?

A. 1hr
B. 1 day
C. 1 week
D. 1 month

Post below

Life, given how incompetent and pathetic those Russian mongrels are.

They are ex military so I say they come back alive unless some unlucky drone or artillery strike.

Oh NOW they come... Now that:
>Can't into Mariupol
>Can't into Karkhov
>Can't into Kiev
>Tanks Can't distinguish friend from foe at 400 meters distance
>5 Generals dead in 4 weeks
>Mutinies waiting to happen
>Monke brain at home
>Zoomers and Millenials leading the charge
>No air superiority
>No air support
>No paratroopers
>No fuel in tanks
>Lack of experience
>Blocking Kerch bridge so own troops don't retreat out of Crimea
>About 11% of the fighting capability lost
>Officers dying at crazy rates
>Weak logistics
>Literally farmer peasants are stealing your towed artillery and tanks by tractor!

NOW is when the volunteers get in a good mood... I see how it is...

Attached: bruhpepe.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)

>be vatnik conscript
>get sent to a "military exercise"
>forced to sign a piece of paper that classes you as a professional soldier so that Russia can deny using conscripts
>exercise consists of getting dropped in the middle of a warzone surrounded by hohols who hate your guts
>cope cage on tank is your only protection
>run out of fuel
>javelin wrecks your shit
>crawl from the ruins of your toasted 1980s rustbucket
>have to face off against seasoned US Marines who are just there for shits and giggles
>die
>$50 sent to your family
lmao, the world is just bullying Russia at this point

Everyone in that country is ex military, they have conscription. Every adult male received basic military training and a year of service.

You can not export firearms from the US thanks to ITAR and other regulations. The airline will not allow you to fly with battle rifle and kit, and when you land you have to go through local customs and you won't be able to import weapons to say Poland. Why do you think the US military flies it's own planes and uses it's own landing strips whenever possible. Less red tape but they could probably swing their DoD dick around and be fine....some random nobody isn't getting a back door through Polish customs to offload a few dozen rifles and 20,000 rounds my guy.

>can't see shit
>my AI fires at the bushes
>enemy down!
Just like Arma.

Vatniks die against common American mercenaries kek. But yeah, you could TOTALLY fight on "near peer" level with NATO.
Real talk, now that we see the Russian lines crumble on ALL fronts except Mariupol, how long until the war ends with a total Ukrainian victory? 2 more weeks, or more like by Sunday?

Attached: 1648024208578.png (430x350, 268.14K)

Don't feel bad user, some people just plain like voilence
Civiilian life isn't worth the hassle and I say that as a neverserved

I think the ukies can pull it off, but they won't make any major plays until the ground hardens again and the heavy weapons can start rolling around
So like, 2 and a half months from now

>I feel bad for these veteran danger junkies. I know they are just broken men chasing ghosts of the past. I wish they would have been able to stay home and live life.
You say this, yet you're sitting there judging them for making the decision they willingly chose to make. They're objectively living their life to the fullest if it's something they want to do, especially considering they know there is a possibility of dying for it.

he looks pretty old. How old do you think the oldest volunteers are? I've seen British volunteers who looked old enough to have been trained during the cold war.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQtn5aIDQkg

Imagine being a 18 year old zoomer conscript and getting domed by some geriatric boomer trained to hold the Fulda Gap.

Attached: falklands troops.jpg (468x357, 57.1K)

Aye, some people just enjoy war. Not many but they're out there.

The luxury of having an ill-formed amygdala I guess.

One mans small amygdala might be another mans perfectly sized amygdala for what he enjoys, lol. God bless 'em.

>I for one swore an oath to protect America and her people.
I didn't know pumping up Halliburton's stock price was protecting America.

Attached: 53bacab5b9f7f31f4c14ece7bc0b93d6.jpg (235x231, 7.78K)

Always someone with too strong convictions who can't read and comprehend.

It's a classic symptom of PTSD and I am sure I know more about it than most of the posters here. I had an Army sniper with a Purple Hearts crying to me man. Tears in his eyes talking about all they wanted was to go back to the sandbox and make a difference for the soldiers there. I'm talking 4 tours(Iraq & Afghan), IED blew up his whole unit and shredded his leg, walks with a cane and hard limp, 27 years old, sees his dead buddies walking around his house like fucking ghosts clear as day....and he's begging to go back.

It's a sickness and Call of Duty addicts think it's something it's not. Go to war and then talk to me anons. Go kill a man and look his dead body in the eyes and see how you sleep a few years from now user. Go see your best friends blow into hamburger, smeared all over you face and grow to hate yourself for being the only survivor and we can revisit the issue. Go watch your fellow soldiers rape a little girl for the lulz because all the killing and chaos has driven them mad and then sing for me how noble and comfy war can be. You are all children talking about what men do, sad many such cases. But go ahead enjoy your little fun.

You are so clever user, I've never heard that before! I'll tell you what I tell everyone else who thinks they are smart like you. Get rid of the US military all together then if all it protects is corporations and kikes. Go ahead see how long you last, we aren't protecting the US homeland right? I don't know what's stopping the chinks and Russians or even the Germans for that matter from marching into the US and taking it wholesale, according to you it's not the military stopping them. Must be just lucky I guess huh? Such a stupid 12 year old take I hope you die in your sleep tonight. And yes I swore an oath to America that includes annoying little ungrateful shits like you, God help me.

Attached: 1647560825820.jpg (646x680, 68.3K)

it seems oddly specific to pack a FAB stock and grip for an AKM which isn't the standard arm of the UA forces or the Russians

it's probably not from a Russian, it's probably from a Ukrainian/Donbas soldier, who use a wide variety of fire arms including AKMs and even Mosin PUs

>You are so clever user, I've never heard that before!
Good, someone needed to tell you that.

Attached: 1646912332653.jpg (713x700, 40.64K)

Your anecdotal experience isn't wrong, but real life has a lot more variables.

PTSD is fake.

Yes user I am making generalizations. I do not know the Marine in questions story and freely admit that. Maybe the dude has cancer and he wants to die on his shield I don't know.
I keked

That's ok because your mom's orgasm last night from rough anal sex wasn't fake at all. So I'll count it as an overall win.

Hey dumb ass, you can put that shit on an AK-74 too. FAB Defense stuff is super fucking popular in Ukraine, as is TDI (also popular with Russians).

damn that's a nice ass

only fixed stock AK-74s, which the Russian Army also doesn't use. They're using AK-74Ms and also AK-12s have been seen/captured. It's absurd, even with all their failures, for them to be using AKMs because that would make their logistics even more complicated.

>FAB Defense stuff is super fucking popular in Ukraine, as is TDI (also popular with Russians).
That's kind of the point. Of all the gear to bring, a grip and stock is pretty far down on the list to bring. The OP
>What makes you think he din't bring his own grip and buttstock with him?

Amen

I am actually hard thinking of how the Vatniks are reacting to videos of a fuckimg Platoon of boomer American vets laughing and joking as they run a train on their shitty circuit army.

Attached: 1647898148353.jpg (661x623, 134.88K)

>looting and stealing cars
You're right, they're looting tanks instead

Shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: 1591617787573.gif (340x340, 133.55K)

Unless you were conscription age in 2010-14 when Yanukovych tried to run the military to the ground with no survivors

According to my local newspaper there are Argentine Falklands/Malvinas war veterans volunteering to fight for Ukraine. Probably involved in logistics/training or whatever rather than actual fighting, since the youngest would be 58 years old. Still what a time to be alive if they end up serving alongside those in your pic.

Russia's chimpout really pissed off the world, kek.

Attached: f2f089125a398db563810ec3a56488e1.jpg (390x700, 53.69K)

Idgaf I never "served" and hate America but that was a cold take and you deserve to be bullied for it

Killing goat herders did not make America safer, It made it worse. Now instead of hearing snackbars on CNN I get hear mohamadans wailing to their genocidal prophet on the streets in the USA thanks to all the fucking goat fuckers the US military imported. Fuck you.

What's the profit margin on an AK? How many do they have to sell to Qatar to be able to buy one for themselves, not even accounting for corruption?

Shut up faggot I don't give a fuck stop shitting up the thread

>implying you leave the house

Interesting question.

Why don't you fuck off and go be an anti-gun statistic faggot.

Attached: 1590496987238.png (644x580, 222.57K)

No u

Attached: 1647976793054.png (637x504, 663.4K)

>pic
Reminder

Attached: e75fef779071cf6ab9eb01e61c437e6ec9b892c1191968e60d7b4f54e3678117_1.jpg (900x809, 180.4K)

Anime is for faggots you're absolutely right

No I think that user isn't saying we need to purge zog bots just stating maybe we shouldn't be sending boots on the ground to have Americans sons and daughters turned into hamburger meat in the desert. Or spending billions of dollars bombing tents. Hell maybe not even dealing with the Europeans and just build up our navy and fuck off to our own property which can sustain us for many generations

They choose to fight for Ukraine.

They didn't have a choice on who they fought for uncle Sam.

Most warfighters miss the adrenaline of battle.

Not much adrenaline sitting behind a desk or cleaning toilets stateside which more than likely is what you did.

cringe. not even those anons but you sound like such a fucking faggot with your blogposts and middle school insults.

You sound like a fag.

He has a Twitter which is a better source than all the armchair experts on either side. Yeah he talked about what he carries

How dare he diss Chocolate Jesus??!!
Chocolate Jesus is our Savior!

fucking commies

I've heard of 2 in their 60s.

Why does the UA foreign legion make RU shills seeth so much? In yesterdays thread shills went into overdrive

There's a retired Finnish major, 64 fighting in Ukraine at the head of a platoon.
Bit of a downgrade in responsibilities.

Attached: 1621904417105.jpg (1440x960, 173.81K)

Some conscript vs well trained veteran US marine is a little bit different.

Well a bullet is a bullet. And someone with experience is a better shooter. Sure he won't have stamina but other than that I think it's fine if he is in a good physical shape.

Why the fuck was this one moved?