This is Russian nerd who was captured by Ukrainians, say something to encourage him

This is Russian nerd who was captured by Ukrainians, say something to encourage him.
twitter.com/ArmedForcesUkr/status/1507071863452798988

Attached: k_PRlqZ2JzoJQIND.webm (412x848, 498.12K)

shouldn't you be fighting in the front lines instead of shilling on Any Forums hohol subhuman

The military enlistment office told me to fuck off because of my health, so when I finally found the strength to express this unpleasant truth, will you now say why you have not yet enlisted in the Russian army? Are you afraid of evil Ukrainians? You doing right staying afraid, you will longer than nerd on video.

>b-but frogs on Any Forums told me Russia is winning on all fronts and we are here just to destroy globohomo jewish nazis.

>get a load of this cripple

I'll pray for everyone involved. Christians and brothers shouldn't wage war against each other.

Why are you making fun of this guy when you are even blinder than him, at leats he could be conscripted

The government of Ukraine has prepared for the evacuation from Kyiv. This is indicated by the decision of the Verkhovna Rada to support the introduction of amendments to two laws: "On the central authorities" and "On the legal regime of martial law."

In particular, if earlier the government could only be located in Kyiv, now the Cabinet of Ministers can move to any other city in Ukraine.

It is curious that this decision was made against the backdrop of loud statements from Zelensky's office about counter-offensives in the capital region and the encirclement of almost the entire group of Russian troops in the Irpen, Bucha and Gostomel regions.

The question arises: if everything is so good near Kiev, and in some areas the Russian troops are “thrown back” for 70 km, then why are you creating legal grounds for the evacuation of the government?!

>shaming grunts
they're footsoldiers, they're not responsible

>because of my health
I know what that means. Means you're a fat fuck and they don't want to spend so much cloth on a big target.

>Why have you not enlist in the russian army
Because I'm not russian maybe?

Fuck off deepshit, your nation is the worst, started two world wars and is now doing everything to help Russia start the third. I think after the latest statements of the German government it becomes clear that the extermination of Germans is an absolute necessary for human species survival.

>This is Russian nerd who was captured by Ukrainians, say something to encourage him.
Ukraine is facing an imminent end. Carpet bombing will be used if necessary. If necessary, nuclear weapons will be used. No matter what you do, you can't get out of this situation. Many of you will die, but this is a sacrifice we are ready to make. Pray to the gods.

>literal pussy making fun of a captured soldier
kys hohol your shit nation will turn into Syria soon

Attached: 1594252973779.webm (1200x674, 2.98M)

this

Russians accept volunteers from all over the world, it's not an excuse, coward.

rucham Ci matke ruska kurwo

Attached: 1647444521457.png (577x453, 29.57K)

Cry more, vatnik.

Attached: Знімок екрана 2022-03-25 125052.png (595x795, 481.17K)

>1 failed missle
This will surely bring the swiftest to Russia

>health

Mental health?

Attached: XE7Iwa2P_400x400.jpg (399x399, 13.39K)

bullshit you are just a pussy ass nigga

If we must indeed die, then at least you'll die with us, my friend.
But I will die knowing that I never advocated for the offensive use of nuclear weapons. Can you say the same?