Good news for Russia on this, the 29th day of their offensive. Finally, Mariupol...

Good news for Russia on this, the 29th day of their offensive. Finally, Mariupol, a city mere kilometers from their own border, has fallen.

understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-march-24

>Russian forces entered central Mariupol on March 24 and continued to take ground across the city. Local Ukrainian authorities left the city in order to better coordinate regional operations amid the deteriorating situation in Mariupol itself.
>Ukrainian forces conducted a successful attack on Russian ships docked at the occupied port of Berdyansk, likely sinking a landing ship and damaging or sinking another. Ukraine’s demonstrated ability to inflict serious damage on Berdyansk may disrupt Russian forces from renewing attempts to reinforce operations in Mariupol and around Kherson by sea.
>Ukrainian forces did not retake any territory in continuing counterattacks northwest of Kyiv but forced Russian troops onto the defensive.
Ukrainian forces repelled renewed Russian attempts to advance toward Brovary from the northeast and complete the encirclement of Chernihiv.
>Russian forces continue to shell Kharkiv and struck a humanitarian aid delivery point, killing six and wounding 15.
>Russian forces secured several minor advances in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts in the last 24 hours.

Attached: DraftUkraineCoTMarch24,2022.png (2550x3600, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Mariupol
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiova
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ukrainian forces repelled renewed Russian attempts to advance toward Brovary from the northeast and complete the encirclement of Chernihiv.
Fuck, I missed a line.

All in all, I don't doubt Russia will be in Lviv by the summer but I also don't doubt that it won't be a bloodbath for their men. Compare their progress to two weeks ago.

Attached: DraftUkraineCoTMarch10,2022.png (2550x3600, 1.12M)

Eternal glory to the Mariupol soldiers. They fought to the last bullet against the Muslim scum and the Commie trash. I hope to you see again in Valhalla brothers o7

This must be the 20th or so time Mariupol has "fallen".

Now how many more vatnik pigs will die trying to make sure it "falls" again next week?

Attached: 1647726273675.jpg (1280x1280, 266.16K)

Some Russian sources claim the city has fallen, meanwhile it seems they only took some govenrment buildings and fighting is still raging.

It's fucking annoying to write "Kyiv" instead of Kiev.

Attached: Mariupol Battle Map Draft March 24, 2022.png (2550x3600, 948.29K)

They count it as "fallen" if most of the buildings have been damaged or effectively destroyed.

What they won't say is that the city is by no means under their control, an urban environment full of rubble and damaged/destroyed buildings is perfect ground for defenders to fight a numerically superior attacker, and that is what Ukraine is doing. Mariupol is a deathtrap and the best Russia can do is bottle up civilians and hope they and the defenders starve to death.

I assume "entered central Mariupol" just means they are fighting in the city proper not on the left bank (where most of the fighting was)

Attached: Kyiv Battle Map Draft March 24, 2022.png (2550x3600, 1.13M)

They’re still there lmao. See OP is a faggot

> Local Ukrainian authorities left the city in order to better coordinate regional operations amid the deteriorating situation in Mariupol itself.

How did Ukrainian officials manage to leave? Get in a car and drive out? The only corridors out for civilians are into RUssian areas.

Attached: 1607568650035.jpg (756x756, 419.55K)

I'm not a cum/chug/ger but some pro-Russian intel sources are confident enough to argue it has fallen. I'm glad to be wrong on this, though.

Attached: 1648143681599.png (495x374, 84.14K)

ISW has pretty poor intel for anything from the Rsusian side. To this day, NATO DOES NOT KNOW WHICH RUSSIAN COMMANDER IS RESPONSIBLE for the OP.

So it appears Russian comms are secure. The downside is we have almost no information from the important Donbas front, for example, ISW didn't mention anything about the attempted counterattack in Izyum which got repelled today.

Attached: 1647829533592.jpg (1024x620, 78.42K)

They've been confident it has fallen every day for at least 2 weeks.

God I love Vatniks coping. It never gets old

>Intel Cope Z
ok thanks for the input man

They were also confident enough to declare the war won on day 1.

Attached: 80E60DAA-0441-472A-BB8F-2B858EBE1FF9.jpg (2150x1330, 731.06K)

That guy is Armenian. They got fucked hard by the oil turks so he has lost it.

So how long before the Ukrainians glass the "Butcher Of Mariupol"?

Mikhail Mizintsev. Lot of atrocities attributed to this freak. They should put a bounty on his head.

Attached: Butcher.jpg (1280x720, 73.82K)

This is bad.
The East front is also bad.

It was never good.

this is some supreme cope interpretation kek

>thinking people dying in a siege is an atrocity/war crime

please. study some history.

Oh yes, I'm sure holding one last heap of rubble and bricks for another 24 hours will surely turn the tide...

Attached: -6188392474867773183_121.jpg (590x1280, 230.78K)

And all it took was four weeks to bring down one city.

How many Russians died?

Their leader certainly will. He's marked for death due to his war crimes.

Attached: mikhail mizintsev.jpg (281x179, 8.47K)

Every Russian they kill is one less the Russians can commit elsewhere.

>intel slava
Please have the updated version

Attached: 20220323_211740.png (2150x1330, 2.39M)

No it hasn't.
highlighted the important relevant information for you

Attached: image_2022-03-24_203021.png (2550x3600, 1.05M)

Also, let me just post the graphic you conveniently left out of your monke posting, Ivan.
Doesn't exactly look fallen to me

Attached: image_2022-03-24_203422.png (2550x3600, 827.92K)

Imagine being butthurt over a city being named in its own language kek.

Being holed up in a small scrap of land just means that your own losses are substantially disproportionately higher as Ukrops are being pounded by air, sea and land.

Show me one Western military textbook that instructs forces to button up in cities and fight to the last man.

Attached: 1646265995761.png (1080x1246, 1.14M)

>hahaha stupid they're dying for rubble how silly!
>meanwhile even more russians are dying for that rubble
this is the stupidest fucking insult, it's just strictly worse for your own "side"

What exactly did the Russians gain? They now have.........a pile of rubble! And the Ukrainians now have a bunch of martyrs to romanticize.

Most people in Kiev speak Russian

So for two weeks they've hardly moved and have been stuck trying to considate their gains and you are stupid enough to think they'll be able to conquer all of West Ukraine by the summer?

Ever heard of Vukovar?

>NOOOOOO YOU VATNIK, YOU SEE THAT GARAGE OVER THERE, WE STILL HOLD IT AT LEAST AS OF 40 MINUTES AGO!
>SEE, WE'RE WINNING!

Attached: 1647572535305.jpg (885x614, 93.1K)

The Russians are making no meaningful progress on the east front but two more weeks I'm sure

are they pointing at one of the tanks they captured? lol,nice maymay

Which NATO field manual did the Muslims in their tribal conflict with Serbians, follow?

Attached: 1566948063442.png (1400x1400, 304.91K)

>Vukovar
>Muslims
stupid vatnik

you will never hold mariupol. if russians claimed they've taken something, that means they are losing. remember when they payed hoi4 playing chinks to make maps with the thickest brush sizes? it proves they're getting desperate

Sadly Russian sources have been hilariously wrong again and again.

Whatever, same shit that is meaningless as no cohesive tactics were followed in that 3-way tribal war.

Show me the US army manual which instructs units to get surrounded in city and them pounded into dust. Faggot.

Attached: 1564592658980.jpg (400x506, 40.11K)

>noo you can't buy time tying up the enemy and inflict disproportionate losses on the enemy by taking a last stand in a defensive position... because NATO doesn't do that!
what the fuck are you talking about nigger

>inflict disproportionate losses

Except they've taken disproportionate casualties while inflicting questionable damage to DPR and Chechens. Only Russian unit is naval infantry.

>Show me the US army manual which instructs units to get surrounded in city and them pounded into dust. Faggot.
why should the Ukrainian military, a materially inferior force fighting a protracted defensive war fight according to the rules of the US army, which structures its doctrine to fight completely different conflicts?

>baited the entire southern Russian force into bleeding themselves dry over a single city instead of bypassing it and attempting an encirclement by donetsk
>now Russia gets nothing but rubble, massive losses, and a force too weak to effectively do anything else
>all just to kill a few hundred ebil heckin nazis and waste a month in the process
It's even more hilarious by the fact its only about 35 miles from the Russian border

How many Russians died? I bet it was a fuckton.

So it's just more Russian bullshit then basically...

Show me any military whose doctrine is to become encircled in urban areas.
I can think of Nazi Germany in 1945.

Attached: 1644711124044.jpg (600x616, 190.87K)

That literally has nothing to do with a Ukrainian city being named in Ukrainian lmao. Seethe harder.

Worked for ISIS in Mosul for years

they're all belligerents you fucking retard why would it matter as long as they are engaging the enemy, also lmao thinking the russians are inflicting disproportionate casualties by bombing random commieblocks, on fucking civilians sure. the chechens are not fighting for shit btw. more russian officers and spetznas have died in mariupol than chechens, they're there to shoot at buildings on tiktok because they're so shit at war that updoofs is all they can provide

>Most people in Kiev speak Russian
Most people in El Paso speak Spanish, but they all prefer English
Most people in Kiev speak Ukrainian most of the time

The people in Kiev mostly speak Russian, not Ukrainian.

Most people in Kiev speak Russian most of the time.

>nooooo u cant assassinate people who attack you
please. detransition.

And yet a Ukrainian city is named in Ukrainian

Not since 2014, vatgot. You'll barely hear it in the street today and loads of people refuse to speak it at home for political reasons

How is 25% "most people".

Grozny *drops mic*

Why you cucks chimping out so hard? I support the Ukrainian government but objectively the name is Kiev, and people in Kiev speak Russian. Trying to randomly rename a city is the gayest thing ever. Imagine if people started calling "New York" "New Murica" because they didn't like England. It is Kiev, kys

They have. Fact is that the defenders in an urban environment often punch well above their weight, where in an open field they’d get plastered. 7k Ukrainians inflicting 10% KIA on a force of about 35,000 Russians is very likely the longer this goes on. And that’s not including material losses, stay behinds, caches, etc.

>they've taken disproportionate casualties while inflicting questionable damage
If this was the case, why the dead officers?

>Show me one Western military textbook that instructs light infantry forces to button up in built up areas against mechanized forces
Every single one?

Trading RU PoWs for safe passage most likely, they've got plenty of leverage on that front

>I'm one of you
You're not fooling anyone

Attached: 1647975391848.jpg (661x623, 114.31K)

Well then why is New York not called New Amsterdam anymore?
Names change, it's normal

It wasnt "random", Kyiv has been the official spelling pretty much since the USSR fell. It was only spelt Kiev because Russian was the official language in the USSR and they suppressed regional languages. "Kiev" already stuck with the west but was already on its way out in most media/official uses before this even started.

We did it Vlad! We saved the city!

Attached: E0VAeJuWYAMGv2e.jpg (1024x768, 71.49K)

New York was New Amsterdam until we decided the Dutch were shitheads.
Politics changes culture. Kyiv was ukrop before, Kyiv is ukrop now

Attached: 154124.jpg (640x955, 113.55K)

Stop. Just stop. The name is "Kiev". I'm not calling it Kyiv. Only redditors and Banderites call it Kyiv, and the second only pretend its Kyiv for political larp. Irl they write "Kiev". Just stop this fucking faggotry, its literally Kiev you fucking cunt niggers. This faggotry makes no sense. Its fucking KIEV. And we call it "Kharkov" not Kharkiv you dumb motherfucker. You might as well rename Los Angeles, El Paso and San Diego you fucking cunts. It is called Kiev and I would fuck you up if you called it Kyiv to my face.

Its Kiev you fucking prick.

>das rite it's ROMA. MILANO. FIRENZE. NAPOLI. Morte al'Inghilterra!

Attached: 1526144763974.jpg (520x367, 128.33K)

>Stop. Just stop. The name is "Peking". I'm not calling it Beijing. Only tumblerites and Maoists call it Beijing etc
you 10 years ago probably

kys

I still call the capital of China Peking.

Taiwan or Taipei :^)

Please understand, Russians have been trying for centuries to get the West to adopt the name "Moskva" instead of Moscow/Moskau/Moscou/etc with no success, and the Ukrainians just asked people to please call Kiev "Kyiv" one day and everyone just agreed.
The frustration must be immense.

So are you still calling it Peking?

>literally "say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens" tier spergout
how do you take yourself seriously

>Russians have been trying for centuries to get the West to adopt the name "Moskva" instead of Moscow/Moskau/Moscou/etc
Lol you just making shit up now? Moskva is the river.

This is getting nowhere.

Attached: Institute for the Study of War.png (791x402, 51.68K)

Nah they almost always will say you should try to break contact if possible. If the Ukrainians didn’t think defending was possible they should have fallen back to the nearest area they felt they could actually defend. I don’t mind what Azov is doing but a lot of people are huffing copium on this.

Cuz its literally Kiev you dumb motherfucking cunt. I support the government in Kiev but you are a braindead pindo faggot or braindead NPC normie. When my grandmother was born, it was Kiev. When my mother was born it was Kiev. When I was born it was Kiev. And to this day it is Kiev. I don't care if you don't like Russia, I don't like them either, yet regardless its still fucking KIEV. If Americunts started saying "New Yark" out of anti-British sentiment would you adopt this nonsense? Its fucking KIEV you prick. Чё пo взpывaм в киeв?

US Army FM 3-0 Operations
In Chapter 6 Large-Scale Defensive Operations there is a section called Defending Encircled.
Part of the first paragraph:
>Defending forces can become encircled at any time during large-scale combat operations. This is especially true during noncontiguous operations. An encircled force can continue to defend encircled, conduct a breakout, exfiltrate toward other friendly forces, or attack deeper into enemy-controlled territory.
Part of the second paragraph:
>A unit may find itself encircled as a result of its offensive actions, as a detachment left in contact, when defending a strong point, when occupying a combat outpost, or when defending an isolated defensive position. Commanders anticipate becoming encircled becoming encircled when assigned a stay-behind force mission, when occupying either a strong point or a combat outpost, or at the outset of forcible entry operations before a linkup is completed.

>until we decided the Dutch were shitheads.
Kerel, nog een zo een opmerking en ik ip track je op. En dan zijn de rapen gaar.

vatniks btfo

So if Azov no longer exists, that means vatniks will stop claiming every single living thing in Ukraine is Azov right?

>comms are secure
Kek.

Attached: 1648143151176.png (1064x452, 118.89K)

wow that's wild you seem really invested in kyiv. like, kyiv must be your birthplace to care this much. how nuch do you love kyiv? i hear things are a little rough in kyiv right now. but of course, bombing and mass evacuation of kyiv aren't that important to you. so why does the name kyiv matter so much to you when you would gladly damn the city of kyiv itself? this is a mystery. a kyiv conundrum. kyiv.

Only part of Azov was in Mariupol, another part was in Dnipro if i'm not mistaken

No it's true.
Incidentally most countries were under Russian influence or had little contact with Europe before the modern era do call it Moskva/Moscova/etc because there was no prior usage.
For example the former Russian colony Finland calls it Moskova. Japan which encountered Russia independently calls it Mosukuwa, with Mosukou and Mosukau as the transliteration for the French and German-style names

>When my grandmother was born, it was Peking. When my mother was born it was Peking. When I was born it was Peking. And to this day it is Peking.

that's straw grasping at its finest. thousands of towns were renamed out of spite like that throughout history and I'm sure you don't call Paris "Lutetia" because you don't care for silly anti-Roman spite.
if the locals call it Kyiv and pronounce it Kyiv, there's no reason for you to call it Kiev other than you being unable to pronounce Kyiv using your birth language's phonemes.

>>thinking people dying in a siege is an atrocity/war crime

Warcrime is really just arbitrary bullshit. Nobody has to write laws for people to know what's wrong and what's right. War in its entirety is fucked, they're just some things that extra fucked. And fully starving noncombatants to death is one of those things. Go back to your subreddit.

Canton is another big example

Attached: 1643856609965.jpg (400x400, 23.77K)

>comms are secure
People have been trolling Russian comms for weeks by whistling and insulting them. Fuck, even the /skyking/ general on Any Forums recorded the crying of a Russian unable to escape when all his shit broke down and there was no support.

That's fucking awful, kids are fucking dead (and by kids I mean young adults) because Putin is a tard. Fuck you.

Beijing is a fake name.

The duck is called peking, im gonna call the city peking.

But can the other men move away from the fighting?

It's almost like the Ukrainians are following a Soviet/post-Soviet doctrine, not a western one. (With obvious influences and additions from western doctrine, it's true,) but using cities as strongpoints to anchor a line is pure cold war Soviet doctrine. 'Festungs' like Mariupol have a time and place, and this is one of them, particularly because Russian operational thinking seems to have been clouded by 'muh Azov nazzies.' Every day they fight in Mariupol they aren't fighting to close a pocket on the Donetsk front.

Attached: LPRfear.png (962x866, 346.02K)

Formosa

the forgotten kino

>Kremlin is prioritizing restorating combat capabilities in VDV (airborne) units

Attached: banan.jpg (576x553, 117.88K)

In English, Moscow is the city and Moskva is the river. It's an English distinction and it makes sense in English. I don't think I've ever heard Russia trying to change it. It's normal for foreign languages to transliterate roughly or with their own convention. Wein is Vienna, München is Munich. This 'Kyiv' nonsense is like when Russia renamed St. Petersburg to Petrograd.

>Kremlin is prioritizing restorating combat capabilities in VDV (airborne) units
OH BOY

Attached: 1647817451821.jpg (1388x1533, 430.1K)

they also were confident in this whole shitshow invasion lol

Its Kiev faggot, you are a cross-dressing faggot that demands to be called she but instead its a municipality.

People in "Ho Chi Minh" city call it Saigon. Because its Saigon. I don't know enough about Beijing.

Fuck off its Kiev I don't care about this fag attempt to change the language, its "Kiev". People from Kiev and Ukraine vary in their spelling. Often my friends vary in the way they spell it each time they write it. Yet regardless, its "Kiev", whether everyone in Kiev and Ukraine acknowledge it or not. It is Kiev and no man can alter it. Even if every vatnik is killed tommorrow it is pronounced Kiev. "kyiv" is fucking dumb, its called kiev. i am not from Kiev, I am from Ukraine living in Germany and I don't care what anyone says its pronounced Kiev. K-I-EV. Next person to write "kyiv" is a fucking kike

They don't give a shit about Azov or not, they want the whole Ukraine

>, its "Kiev", whether everyone in Kiev and Ukraine acknowledge it or not

So if I say you are a cock-loving fag, then you are a cock-loving fag whether you acknowledge it or not, no?

Doesn't matter what you call yourself, the rest of the world knows you as a cock-loving fag. Correct?

Attached: Unsupported Airdrop.png (500x543, 300.94K)

Calling the Commysar right now to send you to the Kyivan gulyg for this wrong-speak.

Kiev. Its extremely simple. Why are you trying so hard to poz the name of an ancient city? Its not going to "le own" Putin, its not going to help defeat the siege attempt, its not going to restore your fantasy of Ukrainian history you nationalist nigger, why are you such a brainwashed twat that you don't call it Kiev?

Seeing the 'Kyivan Rus' on wikipedia is hilarious. Literally no concept of history or historiography.

If you say 'Peking' in Chinese, it sounds exactly like 'Beijing'
you rn: mind=blown

ITS MDM, SIR

See?!?? You can't even speak properly, reading that out loud is like having a throat infection

That's not what the report said. The fighting has now finally begin in the actual city center. The city is stil contested and probably will be for a few days. Depending on how competent Russians forces are with cleaning up duty could be over this weekend or it can take weeks.

it's actually
K-backwarks N- ï- little B

Izyium is for most parts in Russian hands i would say a quarter that is divided by s river is still under control of the ukies. We'll see the coming days whether the Russians can take all of it or not.

>we
meds or actual shill

This reads more like. Encirclement happens when shit goes wrong.

also missing the "fight to the last man" part

>literally this
I swear to go I vividly remember 2 weeks ago this exact same thing, where russian soldiers got inside the city, raised a russian flag and proclaimed mariupol has fallen

it was melitipol, not mariupol

m8 it's been Kyiv for as long as Ukraine was independent. If words/names of locations never evolved then everything would still be called some variation of 'oogabooga". I usually say Kiev myself because I'm not autistic about it/no one gives a shit here but I recognize that its not official.

Jij zelf hebt misschien vaak keelproblemen door je werk op de wallen. Jouw triest toontje spreekt me nog steeds niet aan, vuile teringlijer. Ik kom je binnenkort eens bezoeken met wat mocro marrokanen. En dan is het uit met de pret. Trieste mongooltjes die Nederland beledigen krijgen klapjes.

Attached: 1645977628908.jpg (512x401, 32.32K)

Attached: qtd2avR.jpg (800x450, 98.04K)

You don't understand how Russians function.
Tomorrow there will be another truth.

Zisters, my pills.

Attached: IMG_4454.png (676x141, 18.14K)

>Encirclement happens when shit goes wrong.

not really. encirclement has been a known factor since before christ was born, after all ceasar did that 4d chess wall meta at alesia and romans in general built castrum. maneuver warfare in ww2 did stress mobility to isolate and destroy enemy formations, but also demonstrated that forces that maintained unit cohesion could force surrounding enemies into costly assaults against unfavorable defensive positions.

>In English, Moscow is the city and Moskva is the river.
I'm aware.
>It's an English distinction and it makes sense in English.
You claim it makes sense, can you explain why this distinction exists?

>This 'Kyiv' nonsense is like when Russia renamed St. Petersburg to Petrograd.
Not really, it's like Koln vs Cologne. Or as mentioned, Peking/Beijing and Canton/Guangdong or whatever

>It's normal for foreign languages to transliterate roughly or with their own convention.
Yes, the point is that there's historical reasons why a certain convention is favored, based on national prestige and influence, and thus nationalist reasons to demand a change in names.
Finns don't call it Moskova just because it makes the most sense in their language, Japan doesn't officially call it Mosukuwa instead of Mosukou or Mosukau just because they like the sound of that better.
For that matter, the fact that the river is called Moskva or Moscova in all languages AFAIK shows that's it's not an issue of pronunciation or rough transliteration.

Does anyone know what this Dutch moonspeak means?

HOLY SHIT IS THAT AN OPTIC

It's a heartfelt message

Attached: 61Tk4Ti.jpg (440x218, 23.26K)

Ukraniansisters.. this is some how another Ukrainian victory.. right?

Attached: 1646872833326.png (1030x432, 238.76K)

Why contraceptives? Do Russians just rape their neighbors during times of war?

it's really funny that russia massively glorified patriotic last stands against superior invading forces until about three weeks ago

It was never good and the city was always a sacrifice. They held 25 days longer than anyone predicted they would, keeping Russians occupied and killing so much of their people and equipment that it was well worth the effort.

Still not a great thing of course as those Russians are now available elsewhere.

Their stance towards Ukraine is surprisingly similar to the German stance towards the Soviet Union in 1941. They thought the invasion would rapidly overtake and collapse the USSR, and its will would shatter. They thought they would replay earlier victories.
And what's funny is the same kind of shit happened. Resistance was far fiercer than expected, the mud fucked up their logistics, and the political morale was far stronger. They also did not account for the sheer amount of foreign aid, which in both cases may be the deciding factor. Except, it took a year or more before this really set in for the Germans. It took less than a month for this to happen to Russia.
Maybe it's because armies are so much smaller, and things move so much faster these days.

Also I'm not sure if this was clear, but English isn't the only language to have a different name for the city and the river, not by far.
English: Moscow/Moskva
French: Moscou/Moscova
German: Moskau/Moskwa

and yet
Finnish: Moskova/Moskova
Polish: Moskwa/Moskwa
Latvian: Maskava/Maskava
Japanese: Mosukuwa/Mosukuwa
curious innit, the languages that don't use an exonym for the city of Moscow all use the same name for the city and river. And they're all countries that were under Russian influence or encountered Russia independently of the rest of Europe

Putin should have called it off on the first day when his attempt to decapitate failed. Now this is just sunk cost fallacy at work.

>nationalist nigger
Nationalism is now cringe. If you support nationalists, you support globohomo.

I love my girlfriend. The happiness I feel when I am around is like nothing I have felt before.

show me this, show me that, why don't you show your gaping butthole, vatnik? show me a Russian army manual which instructs Russian logistics unit to get ambushed by Ukrainians

Chillout, cockfag. Just confirming your logic - since I say you are a cockfag, it doesn't matter what you call yourself. The rest of the world knows you as cockfag, so that must be what you are.

>Supporting the literal opposite of globalism is supporting globalism
Shut up you retarded faggot, I was sick of politics on this board way before you reddit cunts came here and started shitting this board up constantly with this. It's almost unbearable now. Shut the fuck up about politics on here.

he was making fun of you, retard

Kyiv

Fake news theyre begging mariupol to surrender still.
>Russia cant take a small town metres from its borders so it makes up fake news how its taken

Fucking took them long enough, now what?
They gonna dig in and make proper supply lines or try to create some sort of momentum?

>Compare their progress to two weeks ago.
>progress
you mean regress?

Checked, those dubs are higher than your IQ
Shhh... He might get eventually.

Tell him he can still move to the Transvaal and fuck cows and beat his wife

El Paso is occupied Mexican land, retard.

>take a month to maybe, possibly, actually take a city a 30 minute drive from the pre-war front lines
>have actually LOST ground near Kherson
>static everywhere but some small gains near Donetsk/Luhansk
>Lviv by summer guize
top fucking kek
I want what you're smoking m8

Attached: 1646862174947.jpg (750x710, 39.06K)

>Russia will be in Lviv by the summer

Should I tell him?

Dude, if you think he's smoking then you haven't checked out the shill Any Forums thread lately

>NOOOOOOO WHY DO YOU CALL A CITY BY ANOTHER NAME I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kek
the spergouts over a city name are great to see, I use Kyiv exclusively now purely over that.
>muh ancient city name
what a retarded argument, Do I call Kyoto Heian-kyo? Do I call Tokyo Edo?
What's even funnier is I don't see you sperging out about Lviv despite the fact for most of history it was known as Lwow/Lemberg

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Mariupol
According to Ukranians a few days ago, only 200

Truly the feared butchers you retards have been memeing about

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-210622.png (1080x566, 118.53K)

only virtue signaling anglo does that, I know French despite being pro-ukies still use "kiev"
at the end of the day, it's all virtue-signalling retards pushing it, the same that think "retarded" is the r-word nigger-tier word

I always spelled it Kiev, and thought american texts spelled it Kiev. Ontop of that, there's the historical name Kievan Rus, so...

It’s Kiev though

there is literally nothing wrong with the usa glassing russia by this logic

>It is called Kiev and I would fuck you up if you called it Kyiv to my face.
guaranteed shorter than putin

Kyiv > Kijów > Kiev
Come at me, bro.

The city is called Kiew.

Attached: 17677380633_ff2a825515_b.jpg (800x585, 80.52K)

Commanders anticipate encirclement when defending a strongpoint. This is what's happening in Mariupol. They've managed to tie the Russians up there for a month and costed them much in the fight for it.

A famous example would be the Siege of Bastogne where the encircled US forces in the city seriously disrupted the German operation.

As for fighting to the last man, what do you think continuing to defend eventually leads to if there isn't an opportunity to link up?

>nationalist nigger
Ergo, Russia should give up and stop their national ambitions in Ukraine. Excellent, glad we agree. Let's meet in Kharkiv for some pierogi.

I wonder if Russians are looting dialators too.

So has the city actually taken or is this still vatnik propaganda?

Attached: sample_9cee45ff2123851243f95e822d807ec5.jpg (850x1248, 815.93K)

That guy must make at least as much as a minimum wage American.

Kiev is founded by Russians so... idk man. It's to this day majority Russian speaker.

If the Russians take over Ukraine we'll learn how opposing male gangrapes is a sign you're a faggot and burning churches down is how you fight atheism.

>burning churches down is how you fight atheism.
I'm sure they've been drafting something.

Attached: Lavrabombing.jpg (1440x1603, 865.96K)

They'll just do what they always do, say the "Ukrainian terrorists" did it to try and make Russia look bad.

>founded by Russians
It was founded by Germans who liked raping civilization into Slavs. Clearly they didn’t get to Russia proper in time Ivan.

Dont talk about politics here you dumb retard go back to Any Forums

Drunk Russian dreams Vs Reality again. Anyone got the drunk vatnik happy dream russia stronk handy to post?

Lmfao
Those subhuman nazi trash aren't even worth spit. Hope they grind up the rodent bodies and dump it in the black sea
You can got die and hit "vahalla" with them disgusting faggot

You have it backwards. Russia was founded by the Kievan Rus, but only after they became the Novgorodians due to getting split from Central European Kievans by the Mongols.

>Those subhuman nazi trash aren't even worth spit. Hope they grind up the rodent bodies and dump it in the black sea
>You can got die and hit "vahalla" with them disgusting faggot

Attached: 1646033304044.jpg (484x330, 53.11K)

DEAD NAZIS
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
DEAD NAZIS
BURN THEIR RAT REMAINS
DEAD NAZIS
THE WORLD REJOICES
DEAD NAZIS
THEIR PERFECT PLACE

Does this mean Any Forums will drop the logo and their >implyingrigged team?

>LE INTERNET DYNAMICS BOOGEYMEN AND ARCHTYPES
This garbage board cannot make a single post without mentioning one of three meme words and boogeymen

Stop embarrassing yourself

Bogeymen*

stop spewing word salad and try coming across as an intelligent, sensible human being for once in your life

>They count it as "fallen" if most of the buildings have been damaged or effectively destroyed.
>What they won't say is that the city is by no means under their control, an urban environment full of rubble and damaged/destroyed buildings is perfect ground for defenders to fight a numerically superior attacker, and that is what Ukraine is doing. Mariupol is a deathtrap and the best Russia can do is bottle up civilians and hope they and the defenders starve to death.
>This must be the 20th or so time Mariupol has "fallen".
>Now how many more vatnik pigs will die trying to make sure it "falls" again next week?

Attached: vatnik dreams.jpg (531x640, 106.95K)

>word salad
KEK
/k/ iq on display
Sorry my little imbecile, the world is more complex than your superhero movie tier shadows on the wall

>Does this mean Any Forums will drop the logo and their >implyingrigged team?

Attached: Russiancancer.jpg (510x510, 89.35K)

You have possibly obtained throat problems yourself due to your job on the wallen. Your sad little tone still does not appeal to me, filthy typhoid-sufferer. I will soon come visit you with some Maroccan Maroccans (sic). And then it's over with the fun. Sad little mongoloids who insult the Netherlands get punches.

>muh boogerdudes
>muh nazis

It's one big spew of polspeak with you vatnik. Guttural orc grunting

I wonder what their new 4cc uniforms will be.

And guess what, China is already assuming submissive position. All those iPhones and other shit they manufacture? Russia will not have money to buy it, or will be forbidden from buying it. Or both. Guess who brings the revenue - and those will dictate the behavior.

So fuck off and cope.

Attached: NkvdWW2-550x550h.jpg (550x550, 37K)

>And guess what, China is already assuming submissive position. All those iPhones and other shit they manufacture? Russia will not have money to buy it, or will be forbidden from buying it. Or both. Guess who brings the revenue - and those will dictate the behavior.
>So fuck off and cope.
Russias trade deal with China specifies Euros for settlement. So Russians will be buying sweet fuck all and nothing because the Chinese won't except worthless rouble monopoly money

RT posting like it it's 2012. Are vatniks stuck in a time bubble or alternate reality?

Attached: fuckyourussia.png (3000x3160, 1.52M)

>because the Chinese won't except worthless rouble monopoly money
Russia will happily bend over and switch to yuan to own the west

>This must be the 20th or so time Mariupol has "fallen".

Ukrainian, the Americans liberated Fallujah for 1.5 months from 2 thousand naked-footed monkeys. You have 10 times more monkeys in Mariupol, and your monkeys have tanks and artillery. Nevertheless, 2 weeks have passed since the beginning of the assault and your Azov is rotting in Mariupol and stinks. Azov was armed and trained by NATO countries, and ordinary guys from Russia and Donbass killed him. In just 2 weeks. 8 years of defense training and 2 weeks to die. How's that for you, Zelensky faggot?

Attached: photo_2022-03-24_00-57-06.jpg (1280x720, 376.13K)

It's hecking Kiev gosh darn it!!!!!

Attached: 1611858984101.png (490x586, 84.11K)

>Russian opsec brags about 10,000 Muslims killing Europeans.
Merkel would be jealous.

>Being holed up in a small scrap of land just means that your own losses are substantially disproportionately higher as Ukrops are being pounded by air, sea and land.
>Show me one Western military textbook that instructs forces to button up in cities and fight to the last man.

Western doctrine implies only a quick raising of the white flag or escape on fishing boats, like the cowardly British in 1940.

Attached: photo_2022-03-25_03-00-25.jpg (748x872, 82.35K)

How are your boys doing, vatnik fuck toy?
Does Putin pay you in ass fucks when you murder children and pretend you care about your fake "republics" you created to justify your landgrab?
Your little monkey tsar sent your boys to die for nothing. He failed utterly to do anything for Russia but steal its wealth and murder its people when he wanted to steal even more.
I understand you have to pretend you're a good little vatnik fuck slave, it's the only thing you CAN do after all. Until Vlad the Failure runs out of people to send to their deaths that is. Then it will be your turn. Welcome to the death spiral of your country, vatnik. Keep up the lie for as long as you can, it will comfort you until the war becomes too real and you're left bleeding out in the streets.

Attached: 1648181723956.jpg (958x1280, 291.46K)

>>because the Chinese won't except worthless rouble monopoly money
>Russia will happily bend over and switch to yuan to own the west
And what will they buy Yuan with? Monopoly money roubles? Back to square one. The Chinese are not idiots. Russia is fucked.

That screengrab makes them vanish. It is miraculous. Poof they are gone! Vatnik cleanser

They'll merge with their long-lost reddit brethren, /leftypol/.

Attached: russian cocksleeve.jpg (391x700, 112.33K)

cool beans bruh - make sure to save your post so you can keep spamming it up here it for the next couple of weeks.

Things are going swimmingly, boys.

Attached: 1641585004498.webm (566x800, 1.17M)

>They'll merge with their long-lost reddit brethren, /leftypol/.
Well that will streamline things for their supervisions, just one blob of useful idiots

Now they move north and cut off the Easter front. Yes they dig in yes they go for rail and yes they will move on Odessa. But Mariupol changing hands just freed up a lot of Russian efforts and movement. Also RIP Azov, you will be remembered.

Attached: IMG_20220324_220651_204.jpg (965x643, 101.02K)

>boogeyman.jpg
Go back

Holy fuck, now literally posting blurry nonsense schizo shit. This board has taken the most dramatic nove dive is such a short amount of time, i have never seen anything like it
I honestly feel bad for you. Would suck to be such an easily malleable rodent
>le boogyemen
Keep going

there's still fighting going on in Mariupol vatnik retard
they captured a single fucking building lmao

Prior this war I thought Russians were normal humans. Honestly what in the fuck creature am I looking at? And all the pictures of their dead soldiers, these are absolute freaks. Is it just me?

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiova
>Kiova (ukr. Київ, Kyjiv)

Ultra based. Gets my cock hard picturing russia vs USA if it weren’t for the gay nuke deterrent. Russia would get btfo’d to oblivion

Yes, the bogeyman. We've known that here for years as a target of vatnik posting. /k can smell vatnik bullshit a mile away

You’re actually dead wrong. Azov themselves state they didn’t receive shit from nato because of the nazi label, not until Feb 24th that is. Enjoy endless javelins and stingers as your march west vatnik

Attached: 69xcfl.jpg (650x500, 68.89K)

Russia has given their soldiers a deadline of May 9 to finish the war.

Mud season is just beginning, with the worst of it in west and northern Ukraine (aka Lviv and Kyiv)

That Red Square parade is gonna be the most depressing thing when it goes past that date.

>ukraine in the real life
your awkward use of "the" betrays your identity, вaтник

Attached: 1647195852801.jpg (700x551, 177.8K)

>Russian forces entered central Mariupol on March 24 and continued to take ground across the city. Local Ukrainian authorities left the city in order to better coordinate regional operations amid the deteriorating situation in Mariupol itself.
Yes there's still fighting but its basically over. Its practically impossible to hold such a small pocket for long.

Changing the name of a city is redpilled. Changing the transliteration of a foreign city to respect that culture is bluepilled. Either rename the city to Zelenskygrad or I’m going to keep saying Kiev.

no info on the famous kiev kotel?

>monkeys
Is that how you refer to the ethnic Russians civilians?

>Swastika with a Star of David

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 16.37.29.png (1840x836, 465.01K)

>literal shills from Any Forums aren't even pretending to be from /k/ anymore
Is this more or equally as embarrassing as vatnigs denying reality?

He's a vatnik user... they don't have any initiative on their own. They need everything go be spelled out for them, and can't improvise or adapt without an equivalent of an NCO working as their tard wrangler.

Ukraine is a magical place. They got Nazis funded by Jewish oligarchs. You can't make this shit up.

I wonder if we can meme normies into wearing the black sun in support of Ukraine.

all their idpol shit was an FSB operation all along
now that the gloves have come off and the ruble is going the way of Venezuela there's no point on pretending anymore

War of attrition, I suppose. They are grinding down the Ukrainian forces with their superior numbers. Russkies have always been willing to take massive casualties, relying on the enemy running out of men and equipment before they do. It's a very bloody and wasteful way to wage a war, something that horrifies the West, but can be effective if you have the nerve (or stupidilty) to stick it to the end.

Kermitanon the eternal hero of /k/

Attached: dirlewangerr.png (700x370, 157.27K)

>Superior Numbers
Except they still have around the same number of troops as Ukraine.
And all the troops already committed are the soldiers who actually know how to fight, and if Russia really tries to wage a war of attrition to conquer all of Ukraine they're going to simply be left with an army that would be useless at defending against any sort of attack for the next decade or so, much less holding Ukraine.

Hell Poland might roar across the border without NATO and sweep what's left of the army of conscripts and pensioners simply so they can have enough of Ukraine to stick the refugees back in, and then all Russia will have to keep them from marching on Moscow is their nukes because their army will be a bunch of kids and old people in T-72As

It's actually Konungagarđr

Funny fact that causes seething in Russians, the famous Rurikids, founders of "Russia" were genetically Finno-ugric.

Kiev yourself

Kiev is quiet right now, I am here, no problems

Wasn't Rurik supposedly a viking from denmark? China grade copium on "Muh empire" when their ruling caste (the better ones anyway) were ethnically foreign.