Ukesisters

Ukesisters...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 6.36.35 pm.png (1250x1052, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jn5Sa2nuuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's over zelenskybros..

2 more weeks!

WTF A CAULDRON JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!!!

Attached: failures.jpg (750x1334, 208.68K)

I
What?

Attached: 1648194136391.png (219x230, 82.38K)

NO WAY!!!

Omg somebody tell the Ukrainians!

WOAH PUTIN MILITARY GENIUS

Attached: Ukraine War.jpg (2283x1122, 808.9K)

>you see Timmy isn't retarded he is just different in a beautiful way

>Russian army in Belarus, Russia itself and Crimea sit and watch as Donbas chads do a 2000km thunder run around the country

Attached: 1647208099496.jpg (640x361, 45.58K)

This might be the most retarded vatnik cope I've seen since the war started

Attached: 1647679057959.jpg (750x710, 39.06K)

If the Russians did this there forces would be so thinly spread out that you could march thousands of Ukrainians through without seeing a single Russian soldier.

Which is why Russia's losing a lot of ground around Kyiv because....

is this the effect of copium toxicity

They are doing a reverse Alesia. Except now Gauls have drones, long range artillery and Cesar's legions are retarded

Attached: siege_of_alesia.png (744x399, 33.82K)

I have a feeling 90% of Twitter don't understand just gotta big Ukraine is.

Oh shit we need to let ukraine know the russians are going to surround the ENTIRE EAST of ukraine with the 1,000,000 soldiers that just entered the war!

What a plan. A true masterpiece. Coping is getting more and more stupid, that is how I know Ukies are winning or, at least, not losing

CRINGE CANNAE
PRICE CUT PINCER
ECONOMICAL ENVELOPMENT
FRUGAL FLANKING

>Mt De Bussy
>Mount the Bussy

WTF delete now that's classified information

kek how many men would that take?

Yes because 150k troops (decreasing every day) can certainly stand shoulder to shoulder with each other to form that encirclement. It's not like Ukraine is the largest country that has all of its territory in Europe or anything. Vatniks really are something else.

Attached: 1647945292734.png (1877x1066, 2.69M)

wow it's just like my goi4
if you encircle the capital everyone becomes out of supply

>literally two huge arrows drawn around the whole of Ukraine
vatnik haters... did we get too cocky?

How many roads the line crosses through * how many men it would take to defend a road = ???

Where's the monkey Putin drawing on the invasion map with shit?

Its over bros... Russian deep battle doctrine is truly magnifice- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1644034643148.png (386x289, 97.05K)

They should have circumvallated it too.

Add to the equation the nearly 300k ukrainian reserves and volunteer forces coming to activation mid april.

Fake, this is a Jackson Pollock painting

It's just like Cannae. They're making the encirclement bigger. Those Hohols will be fucked once they reach Donetsk, because at that point Russia will have the opportunity to encircle the whole country.

>Haz liked
How’s Haz doing in these trying times?

Why isn't this guy a general?

DE_Bussy is probably better map than DE_dust.

Attached: encirclement.jpg (1250x1052, 312.84K)

Ironically they are getting counterattacked along this lines and Kiev is growing safer and safer everyday.

What is the point of all this cope? Can somebody explain it to me? They cannot win or even turn the tide on Twitter, so why?

This is some Subutai-tier continental envelopment shit

A 10M strong Red Army just flew over my house

Subudai had much more logistic and communication, I am not even joking.

No. It is subutex-tier opiate induced delusion.

>Ironically they are getting counterattacked along this lines and Kiev is growing safer and safer everyday.

What kind of redit level take is this?

Tactical and fashionable

They are getting counter attacked east and west of Kiev (there were even 2 big encirclements of Russians going on but until the Bongd confirm it I will not believe it), and also a huge counterattack in Kharkiv, Kherson and near Crimea around Mikolaiv. So yeah, along the lines more or less, or at least in that direction.

I've seen no evidence of any of these counter attacks more than few dislocated and failed attempts to recapture villages.

Ok so the generals are dying of heart attack provoked by too many victories, got it.

On a serious note: UK intel was spot on all the time, before the invasion and after. So look on their Twitter and you will see that Ruskies are getting pushed back. If you need to see it with your own eye, check for videos, if you want to see it in person, book a flight to Ukraine.

Something tells me it's a joke tweet but weird that a russian supporter would retweet it. Russians have been cheering for encirclements and cauldrons and whatever nad it's fun to point out that they start off with Ukraine mostly "encircled" due to already owning Crimea and sending in troops from Belarus.

No joke, I checked the account of the guy and he is fully 'anti west'. I guess he is a troll account but then again, what is the point? I mean the FSB really spends time and money on this psyops while they could clearly not even get intelligente on how much the ukies hated russians?

UK Intel is widely regarded as garbage.

Seen far more claims of dead generals than the one or two claimed by RU MoD, can discount anyone posting those as garbage too

In terms of r/hoi4 meme encirclements, this one honestly isn't that bad. If the Russian Army was competent, they could probably have pulled it off. It's hard to overstate what a godawful position Ukraine was in when this war started, effectively surrounded on 3 sides by the enemy, with no natural barriers to speak of besides the Dnieper running through the center of the country and the mostly frozen marshes on the border with Belarus. Within the first, what, 2 or 3 days the Russians had already bypassed the Dnieper at Kherson and were invalidating it by driving out of the marsh.

But they tried to do too much. If the Crimean front had focused on this and so had all the Belarussian forces, maybe it would have worked. If the Crimean front had focused on the encirclement that most everyone saw, linking up with forces that bypassed Kharkov on the east bank of the Dnieper, that would have been fine too. But instead that Belarussian pincer seems to have been intended to take Kiev, then they committed a bunch of forces to take a bunch of empty land around Chernihiv that the Ukies didn't really defend at all. The forces at Kharkov have been throwing themselves at it for weeks. The Crimean front got pulled in 3 or maybe even more different directions (Kherson-Mykolaiv, Mariupol, drive towards the Donetsk grouping rear areas, possible drive to Krivoi Rog.) So now, instead of some glorious grand battleplan like vatnik copers are hoping for, the war has become a bunch of individual fronts, where no one front can be decisive (except maybe if the Russians actually got Kiev.) And every day there isn't some kind of major coordinated operation, more reservists are mobilized with the gear flooding across the Polish border.

If they wanted to encircle Ukraine they should have attacked Poland and the swing south through Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Moldova. Or if those turn out too tough, attack Norway->Denmark->Germany->Austria->Slovenia->Croatia->Serbia->Bulgaria.
Maybe open up a second front via Turkey.

kek, fresh cope just dropped

Putin bout to pull le anaconda plan

Attached: origin-244.jpg (5002x2813, 1.3M)

They may be but for this invasion they knew the exact routes of advance and they posted them and they were right. Furthermore, they don't overreach with wild claims and only post stuff ths they can confirm internally. There was no mention of the counterattacks despite the rumors on the internet and the videos, they posted it only after when they themselves confirmed it.

This was actually the glorious Super Chile strategy

Attached: IMG_20220325_101107.jpg (1276x1600, 207.59K)

How did they intend to secure the Mexican border?
The actual strategy involved securing the Mississippi.

Whatever the guy in Arkansas is up to he looks fucking sick.

Sounds like a cope to me but you do you

They just need to draw a border around themselves and declare that they are outside. That way they can encircle the entire world.

They wrote the book on Intel gathering.

Ah yes, the 1,000-mile encirclement. Can't escape the pocket if you don't realize you're in one.

Attached: Capture.png (718x525, 424.18K)

My plan is better, a single line of advance with enough raw power and concentration to annihilate opposition and enough logistic support to keep going to Moldova.

And a much small detachment that rolls over to the South Western bits of Ukraine that borders Romania.

Attached: ukraine-mapalt.png (900x661, 151.39K)

I have a relative who's been saying this dumb shit for a week. I'm afraid to talk to him, because the next time I might let him know how fucking dumb this is and we'll be in a state of feud. I can't avoid him forever.

Attached: 1535252253929.png (1275x714, 765.31K)

And leadership and respect all the way down to the 10 man level. Like, for a while I used to laugh at people that called Russian Mongol rapebabies. Because were neither stupid nor corrupt nor incompetent.

>attacked Poland
Unnecessary, just swing through and around lviviviviviviv and head for Moldova

200 troops per mile

Putin a 4D Qix player...remember, this is the country that gave us Tetris:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jn5Sa2nuuY

Attached: 1639996696186.jpg (576x576, 102.54K)

Alesia was a disaster.
Caesar got literally lucky to win that fight.
Kek, still kind of fun to imagine what happened there
>city sees attackers.
>attackers start siege
>fucking build a wall around the city
>k
>attackers build another wall
>"we are the city now"
>fucking mazochists
>we encircle the encirclement
>almost build a third wall just for keks
>fucking attacker now fights against the siege
>fucking, whose side are we even on? what is real anymore?
>attacker defeats siege, and then defeats the city
Those Romans are crazy ...

Attached: obelix.jpg (202x210, 10.86K)

yes. and line must march hand in hand in a super straight line.
Just comb the whole country.

The point is prevent escape and resupply. Just man the borders with conscripts that have machine guns.....and are laying minefields.

How do you get that flag? It's so cool

>huge encirclement

They cant fucking get Mariupol, 300,000 town lol

Attached: 1648054112283.png (1924x1000, 940.93K)

The thread was imported from /k/