Another one

Here goes yet another Russian general. He should be a 2 star.
>49th Combined Arms Army (Lieutenant General Jakov Vladimirovich Rezantsev)

Attached: rezantsev.jpg (585x1060, 83.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/03/24/russian-soldier-ran-over-commander-with-tank-in-protest/
youtube.com/watch?v=F9hqJTAQyjQ
english.pravda.ru/society/114515-tu_104_crash/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Russian_military_reform
newsweek.com/full-list-every-russian-commander-killed-fighting-ukraine-war-1691064
youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0pYGmfhaGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope is confirmed.

There's a Michael Jackson song that describes this somewhere.

>The service member also said their commander, Lt. Gen. Yakov Rezantsev, told them on the fourth day of their deployment that the war would be over quickly.
>“Do you know what he told us? ‘It’s no secret to anyone that there are only a few hours until this special operation is over.’ And now those hours are still going,”
>“‘Comrade General, damn it, I have this situation,’” he recalls soldiers telling the general. “And he just says, ‘Son, be strong,’ and then he fucked off

>Rezantsev
Only one dude has tweeted about this. Waiting for more

Lt. Gen is not my lover hes just a man who thought he couldve won!

>tfw it was killed before it could grow its medal armor to shield its body

Attached: 1647076432863m.jpg (1024x593, 99.2K)

What's this supposed to achieve other than take away an authority figure recognized by maybe 300,000 heavily armed men in proximity to unarmed civilians?

>ukraine strikes
>general dies
IS EVERY CO IN RUSSIA A GENERAL?

If the Ukrainians don't stop killing all these generals they aren't gonna have anyone left to put on trial for Russia's warcrimes.

S

Lt gen manlet

Most normal looking one yet

More of an elf than an orc

'Cause this is Jakov! Revantsev!
And no one's gonna save you from the Grads about to strike
You know it's Jakov! Revantsev!
You're fighting for your life inside a killer convoy tonight

This is a completely unprecedent of general officers being lost, right? Has there been any war that has lost this many generals in a one month time span?

Rezantsev*, shit.

How many airfields do the Ukrainians still have that are operational? I'm honestly shocked they're still able to even do drone sorties. Are they all operating out of airfields in the fat western part of the country? I mean even that is questionable to me considering the range of the drones they use can't be that large.

Let God sort 'em out.

nypost.com/2022/03/24/russian-soldier-ran-over-commander-with-tank-in-protest/

you know when you've lost half a dozen generals killed in action 3 weeks into a special military operation, maybe things aren't going so well.

kek this is the first actual white one killed

He's the 7th. it's over half a dozen.

they do a lot of MRLS and artillery strikes guided by recon drones as well. its ironic that ukrainians are putting it to better use than russians are, even though the latter were observed doing it first back in 2014.

this causes extreme morale as well as command issues. this fragments the plans of everyone in the region and drastically reduces coordination

combined with those reports of no centralized command and every unit for themselves, i could see it basically freezing a whole bunch of soldiers in place

>a few hours until this special operation is over
kek

>Combined Arms
Unless they're talking about the state his body parts were found in I find this title hard to believe

They can land drones on roads

Is this moron actually asking what killing a f@cking enemy general achieves?

No one is this stupid right?

Send another one.

You don't fucking need to censor yourself here, bitch.

Fake.
His name is Wash and Reavers ran their ship through him long ago.

Attached: run through.jpg (600x338, 26.11K)

Not a war, but the Soviets once lost 13 admirals and 3 generals in a single plane crash.

I get that it was the lucky last chance to properly send off the show but fuck me they should've known there'd be tons of future content beyond TV and now it's all gimped without Wash.

Yeah, but Ukraine also claims to be still operating their jet aircraft on dozens of sorties daily which means they have to still have some airfields operational.

Just looking on google maps there's some major airbases in cities far from the front lines, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhia, Kropyvnytskyi, Vinnytsia,

Even many smaller towns seem to have older Soviet airfields that are no longer in commission, wonder if they started up smaller ops in these small towns since they're a smaller target.

I wonder if Boryspil is even operational at all, I remember early in the war it was targeted with airstrikes but I haven't heard anything about it since.

Uh I mean it's a Whedon show, and it wasn't hard scifi.
They almost certainly would have brought him back to life somehow. Again knowing Whedon, probably would have had him be the AI/ghost of the ship or some shit.

In a way, though, I still liked it. It gave some proper closure. It was bittersweet compared to just the bitter of the series being canceled and knowing there won't be a trilogy of movies either.

Yeah if he's CO of a division, corps or army.

Russia
Division = major general
Corps = lieutenant general
Field Army = colonel general

US
Brigade = brigadier general
Division = major general
Corps = lieutenant general
Field Army = general

that was because they were so ignorant that they overloaded the plane and forced the pilots to take off anyways.

It was deliberate, Whedon wanted to punish the studio for fucking his masterpiece by permanently ruining it for them

>>expecting him to calm his murder boner
he just can't help himself.

Continuing a proud tradition then I see

Whedon hated alan tudyk and has a history of offing the characters of actors he doesn't like

Opposite.

Actors that played wash and book wouldn't commit to future movies/TV shows.

That's why they were killed off.

Vatnik, are you okay?
Will you tell us that you're okay?
There's a sound at the window
That he struck you a crescendo
He came into your command post
He left the bloodstains on the carpet
Then you ran into the BDM
You were struck down
It was your doom
Vatnik, are you okay? So, Vatnik, are you okay?
Are you okay, Vatnik?

You've been hit by-
You've been struck by-
A smooth Bayraktar

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-070241_Chrome.jpg (1080x1169, 339.49K)

Can't soviet planes use irregular runways?

Is anyone else not fucking baffled by this? SEVEN generals? What in the fuck. These fuckers should be so far at the back of the advance it’s not funny. Do Russians do war completely different? Are they inept? Are they retarded? I thought 15k estimated soldier deaths was high, but seeing SEVEN generals dead makes me think 15k is on the low side if these ranks are falling so often

Russians don't have NCO's and their lower officer ranks might as well be useless so higher command authority has to show up to point where to go.

he thought that you are a massive homo for asking one of dumbest questions ever. sorry pal we wanted to give you retard protection.

Attached: 1647155461242.png (644x794, 483.31K)

Shut the fuck up and stop typing like a fucking pansy.
Bitch.

This has been discussed to death in these threads for a couple weeks now. If you're still "baffled" it means that you need to lurk more before jumping in.

Nigger this isn't Total War.
And the trouble with causing command issues is you take the guy who is accountable out, and you get a bunch of heavily armed 19 year old hooligans making their own choices in a foreign country with no police around.

You don't target officers because officers give the order to cease fire.

Only Jews and Americans do this. Most countries consider it a crime to target individuals with intent. He wasn't given a chance to surrender, there was no attempt to take him alive, that's not war that's murder.

Is this guy for real

>boohoo, nerf snipers

>>“‘Comrade General, damn it, I have this situation,’” he recalls soldiers telling the general. “And he just says, ‘Son, be strong,’ and then he fucked off
was he the one who responded to "sir, we don't have body armor" with "son, be strong"?

Yeah, the various Israeli conflicts, and the War on terror. And it's a stupid fucking idea because it means there's never anybody to negotiate the terms of surrender.

But then again, those wars aren't meant to end.

Is this moron actually pretending like the answer is obvious?
Fucking magnets.

Attached: ukrainian jews reinforce israel.jpg (855x466, 71.09K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F9hqJTAQyjQ

Attached: 1648184543931.png (3000x3160, 1.52M)

I lurk plenty tough guy, and have seen the many theories (communications are shit, lack of NCOs etc) but I thought maybe after 3 or 4 high ranking deaths the Russians would have sorted their shit out. Now that we are 7 and counting it seems to me there could be other deep rooted issues (ie generals are deemed dispensable by FSB)

That's stupid as shit. There's plenty of brass back in Russia to negotiate terms with. That's like saying the Iraqis shouldn't have killed any officers because there would be no one left in America to negotiate with
I'm beginning to suspect you're being disingenuous here

Attached: 123423445758.jfif.png (1600x1575, 879.88K)

Russian soldiers do not take any initiative, they follow their orders to the letter and fear stepping out of line. When comms start getting disrupted and nothing happens, these officers have to actually go to the front to unfuck things and then we see shit like this

This.

you answered your own theory though, they are a bunch of 19 year old hooligans, without tard wrangler above them. They could be put to use by a father figure above and become reasonably effective, but now they dont have it, and at best they shoot a few civilian in impotent rage

>if you kill your enemies, they win

Lol, you're illegally targeting my fucking sides right now m8 !!!

True, it effectively disables everyone who was under his command. Taking out generals is the most cost-effective and life-saving way to fight against Russia.

>please don't kill our generals, that is a jewish strat
lol, lmao even

>General Jackoff

Attached: teddy roosevelt laughing.jpg (374x250, 85.05K)

>Nigger this isn't Total War.
>And the trouble with causing command issues is you take the guy who is accountable out, and you get a bunch of heavily armed 19 year old hooligans making their own choices in a foreign country with no police around.
>You don't target officers because officers give the order to cease fire.
>Only Jews and Americans do this. Most countries consider it a crime to target individuals with intent. He wasn't given a chance to surrender, there was no attempt to take him alive, that's not war that's murder.

Attached: 1648122268500.png (512x512, 81.5K)

Top tier IR bants right there.

>devtsix is a russian front
Somehow I'm not surprised. A shocking amount of eastern europeans want to LARP as American SF. I always thought it was because they wanted to play the bad guys, the same way we have slavboos in the west, but I guess there was something nefarious about it after all.

>>OH nye-
>> [ Tank noises ]

LOOOOOL

Overloaded it with their personal shopping no less. Nothing of value vas lost, except the poor pilots.

Your own country is currently trying to fucking assassinate ukie's highest officer, their president lmao (with embarrassing lack of success as well.)

>all I wanna say is
>they don't really care about us
:*(

>gothic
I didn't expect that one.

>don't take out the commanders please it only makes us stronger!

Lmao someone better be saving all the cope that's coming out of this war because it will make a hell of a collage.

Hey, they lost plenty of sausage as well, a premium good in the USSR.

>invade a country
>get killed
>THIS IS MURDER

lmao, what?

Unironically so. My grandma still brags about how she had contacts in the army logistics who could get her sausage a couple of times a month.

>You don't target officers
lmao

Attached: 13245646.png (1280x847, 859.65K)

I think we all saw the same Paper Skies video.

But considering his recent anti Russian posts I'm inclined to believe he might had dramatized the event to make them seem more corrupt and incompetent that they are

>But considering his recent anti Russian posts I'm inclined to believe he might had dramatized the event to make them seem more corrupt and incompetent that they are
Nah, Russians really are that corrupt and incompetent.

>when you realize the entire purpose of the 'war' was just to purge the general officers

still over 800 to go

Attached: russian officers.png (718x309, 16.27K)

Here's an article from Russian Pravda that predates that video:
english.pravda.ru/society/114515-tu_104_crash/
> Fragmentary evidence suggests that there were two or three rolls of printing paper loaded on board the aircraft. Each of those rolled weighed about 500 kilograms. The USSR had a shortage of printing paper during those years, and Spiridonov snatched a few rolls for the Pacific Fleet newspaper. In addition, he was also transporting several furniture sets, which were even harder to find in the Union than printing paper. It was not easy to buy furniture sets even in Moscow, let alone remote regions such as the Far East. It was impossible for an ordinary citizen of the USSR to deliver such a large and heavy purchase from Leningrad to Vladivostok.

No details on the sausage, though.

Where's this list?

Lmao

>And the trouble with causing command issues is you take the guy who is accountable out, and you get a bunch of heavily armed 19 year old hooligans making their own choices in a foreign country with no police around.

Oh, so you mean they turn into an unorganized mob instead of a disciplined fighting force, so they get killed that much easier?

Why shouldn't you take out commanders, again?

>and the staff officers
>and the field officers
>and the lower enlisted
>and all inherited Soviet equipment
Quite the comprehensive purge there, Putin is truly playing 4D chess.

>The dialectical method regards as important primarily not that which at the given moment seems to be durable and yet is already beginning to die away, but that which is arising and developing, even though at the given moment it may appear to be not durable, for the dialectical method considers invincible only that which is arising and developing.

Attached: 1583418518697.jpg (349x421, 15.46K)

I don't think it's that they're dispensable but given the fact the Russians have to be suffering from horrible morale issues given the quagmire, and adding on the top top down nature of their military, they keep getting forced to travel to the front lines to get anything done. At which point some cooming glowie tells the ukrainians to blow his brains out.
As monke is unwilling to admit the total disaster this special military operation has been they're forced to muddle through, at this rate we'll be emphasizing which Russian generals weren't killed at the front. I'm waiting to hear how Shoigu mysteriously teleported to Mariupol and tragically was murdered

DIEGO!!!!!!!!

So what's the list of dead officers looking at now?

I was thinking Queen instead

Attached: Another_one_bites_the_dust.jpg (302x300, 23.86K)

couple days ago it was in the low 80s IIRC
probably near or over 100 at this point

Gee, I wonder what the use is of shooting the guy in charge of local operations? Truely a question for the ages, we might never know.

Still kinda looks like his dreams are in IMAX.

That's what makes it special, user.

Did you read the guy in the OP's story? He's the one who ordered to open fire on civilians in Mariupol. Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself.

another day, another dumb vatnik making retarded excuses. kill yourself

You sure your grandma wasn't talking about a different kind of sausage?

>Nigger, this isn't Total War
You're right, it's clearly Lemmings.

Attached: alz6scd1nmwszzkjlhfd.jpg (636x358, 208.06K)

>don't take out the commanders please it only makes us stronger!
This is Russia we're talking about. Getting rid of the incompetents might actually improve things. Sure as hell did after 1941.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Russian_military_reform

>My grandma still brags about how she had contacts in the army logistics who could get her sausage a couple of times a month.
Who's gonna tell him, I don't have the heart.

Relax user, it’s not like the general is like a droid control ship. The NCOs and (in theory) the junior officers are the ones who keep the grunts in line. If anything happens it’s on them.

10/10 troll or
11/10 retard

>t. General Cornwallis in The Patriot
Seriously though this kind of thinking is older than the Victorian age. Officers have been fair game in modern warfare for at least 200 years.

Here's a free (you), you earned it.

That his grandmother birthed his parents after giving up her roast beef pussy for some sausage?

Sucks to be him frankly. He deserved to die and his underlings too.

>7
does that include Colonels, or is that just generals? I feel like that doesn't include any colonels. Every goddamn day with the vatnik incompetence is like groundhogs, makes it hard to keep track.

Grandma was getting sausage from the army guys alright

This is getting so sad.

Last week, they were bragging about killing some nobody foreign volunteers.

This week, they are saying dead russian generals are no big deal.

Russians literally pay orcs to post online for them so yes this guy believes what they are saying lmao

Genlet.

> 6-7 generals
> +/- 10 colonels and a dozen ltCol.

From 2 days ago : newsweek.com/full-list-every-russian-commander-killed-fighting-ukraine-war-1691064
> 15 "commander" confirmed

>MY LORD! THE ENEMY GENERAL HAS FALLEN!
>A CUTTING BLOW!
-30 leadership for 15 seconds, degrading to a permanent -10 for the rest of the battle
The "general killed" leadership debuff also stacks with other related debuffs such as "freindly units routing" and "exposed flank" and so can precipitate a mass rout and subsequent victory if timed correctly

All according to plan. Putin truly is a genius. He is using Generals to absorb bullets and save the reserves..what a madman.

What are some major battles where the winning commander was killed?
I can only remember Trafalgar.

Russia has an inflexible command structure so this might slow things down. Though mainly unless he was really good this is more of a morale downer both for the troops and for the other generals who might start fearing for their lives.

see

How in the fuck?
Alan Tudyk is one of the 5 greatest actors still alive and in the business.

Wait, wtf? No more senior nco as in 2012 ?

I fucking love you guys. This is some premium cope. Not gonna refute all the bullshit you've spawned but you do know that soldiers with low morale surrender right? Like do you think it's only officers that can stop the violence like some weird omnipotent parent?

Attached: 1428796149405-0.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

>Last week, they were bragging about killing some nobody foreign volunteers.
>This week, they are saying dead russian generals are no big deal.

According to vatnik logic even retarded redditor is worth more than 2 star russian general lmao

Is Russia actually allergic to NCOs?

kind of, they wanted to reform the old structure by destroying the old structure entirely and training a new NCO corps from scratch

as such reforms usually go, they destroyed the old poorly functioning structure and failed to implement any new structure

You can tell this is fact and not just bait because of all the (you)s it got.

>you do know that soldiers with low morale surrender right?

give them opportunity and they will surrender, offer soldiers 10k$ and send them west, but decapitate leadership and russia is done.

Attached: demographics.jpg (1332x1565, 521.99K)

They offered 40k apparently. But there's no way to really give that message to them.

How they even come up with this shit

Attached: 300px-Battletoads2.gif (300x161, 455.32K)

>6 Generals in 4 weeks

6 Kill Streak

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2560x1440, 300.19K)

>Despite being only 14% of the population, Kazakhs make up 85% of casualties.

Attached: creep.jpg (466x359, 26.94K)

All these generals being killed, and the ones being recalled by Putin and disappeared, you would think Ukraine would start encircling and pushing back on the Russians. What's goin on?

Attached: 1646101723345.jpg (1280x720, 286.33K)

Do you have a chart of the command structure of a btg ?

Attached: 32658790.jpg (600x528, 38.76K)

Sad.
Or not.

Attached: 1648168519332.gif (755x566, 2.65M)

The reddit list is more complete. It's getting damn long.
>6 dead generals
>1 wounded MIA
>1 Chechen tbd
>14 col and navy cap

Attached: reddit list 1.jpg (676x1141, 175.35K)

>19 LtCol
>27 majors

Attached: Reddit list 2.jpg (674x1167, 193.6K)

60+ captain to lieutenants. They don't matter. On the other hand,
>Shoigu is missing
>Gerasimov is missing

Attached: reddit list 3.jpg (691x614, 90.46K)

Yeah. That was him

> 6-9 OF 6+
> 60 OF 3-5
> ??? OF 3- (60+)

Yeeeeeah that a lot. Even for the russian, moreso if those are the young and uptodate.

We're watching the destruction of the entire Russian army, aren't we?

reeeeee, stop killing muh generals, its not fair!

Russian uniforms are so fucking ugly, jesus christ.

Jokes aside, how many generals do you think they have left in the theatre?

Another one bites the dust.

Extremely underrated post. Also one of the best music videos ever. For all the zoomers reading this, please watch: youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

Sorry wrong video, this one.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y0pYGmfhaGc