en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_shutter
youtube.com/watch?v=3kK_HGNOo9A
youtube.com/watch?v=ybcS7CP4Om0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really nice
Impressive

that fuckin turret launch

Its good to see the progress of the russian space program

Is there a reason why the video wobbles? I see this in many vids.

Speaking of Russian space program...

Attached: 1648108728867.jpg (2560x1440, 335.48K)

>BRO stop spreading hohol propaganda, this is obviously a tactical annihilation to prevent use of the road. This flying bits and incinerated soldiers are just russian submunitions made to kill nazi partisans in the bushes nearby.
Day 30 of the 1h22 minutes war

I love to see Russians suffer

Attached: 1647679057959.jpg (750x710, 39.06K)

>files.catbox.moe/wsaga4.mp4
cheep phone cam rigged to drone or cheep cam on drone

Does Russia count flying tank turrets as air force?

Might be video stabalization software getting all fucky trying to figure out how to stabilize the image.

Doppler effect between the drone camera framerate and the monitor framerate.
>waviness you are seeing sounds like you are shooting interlaced instead of progressive. Shooting interlaced will create 60 fields per second, instead of 30 frames per second. Each field consists of either the odd or even numbered lines of resolution. So for each frame, you have one field showing lines 1,3,5,7 etc. of pixels, horizontally, followed by a second field showing lines 2,4,6,8 etc. Since the two fields are captured at different times, 1/60th of a second apart, during editing the edges of anything moving within the frame will be jagged.

Crew of 3 missing in action

Right before the missile hit, the tank was decommisioned and the soldiers signed papers to leave the military. Ukraine wasted a missile, sad!

The elites don't want you to know this, but if you need to download or link directly a video from twitter, you just need to change the url from
twitter.com/NiggerDicks/status/000000000000000000
to
fxtwitter.com/dir/NiggerDicks/status/000000000000000000
Twitter videos are free, I have over 17TB of adult horseplay mp4s on my HDD.

Attached: FNe6KU7X0AY9Sxc.jpg (1960x1307, 358.54K)

This is Kerbal Space Program

what the fuck hit it?

It was me, sorry

Attached: 1629064440472.gif (107x112, 156.42K)

No need to apologize, keep up the good work.

apparently it was ukarainian ATGM Stugna
>picrel is what was left after explosion
there is another vid from there
files.catbox.moe/oyx9oa.mp4

Attached: photo_2022-03-23_20-23-00.jpg (621x1280, 110.06K)

Kino. The dudes in the tank behind the one that got btfo are shitting their pants, aren't they?

this is Grand Theft Auto 5 footage, the player is drunk

nothing, the crew just pressed the AZ-5 button

Attached: chernobyl (12).png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Switchblade 600

Stugna? Stugna balls!

Not as much as the column behind this one

Attached: 1626756100380.webm (1024x576, 881.01K)

>2 weeks, not great not terrible

Now that's a lot of damage

Don't need to upgrade your tanks thermal sights to see what's happening if your comrade is burning on the visible spectrum

Nlaw.
You can see the remnants of the missile bounce into the dirt off to the left.

No that looks like a piece from the tank, it's a bit delayed

Man, I was surprised at those photos Oryx has of tank wrecks that leave behind a piece of lower hull and some wheels, but after seeing that absolute fucking annihilation it makes much more sense.
Can any sharp-eyed slavshit aficionado identify the kind of tank?

it had to be constructed by a CIA agent, works perfectly

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 48.26K)

>Can any sharp-eyed slavshit aficionado identify the kind of tank?
Not unless we get a closeup on the roadwheels or the turret.

Attached: to_the_moon.webm (500x282, 2.63M)

>that turret flying off
Just like in the memes

The front just fell off. Nothing that a good mechanic can't repair

Do you remember when vatniks screached "this is fake!"
youtube.com/watch?v=Ovxz1_hPJKQ

Attached: e39.jpg (2146x1258, 247.16K)

Fake or not, bias and editing can be misleading enough to spin a defeat into a victory.

Sorry Huntsville looks like you're about to get some new fast-casual borscht restaurants.

You think Putin is gonna call their gulag "cosmonaut camp"?

Attached: huntsville.jpg (1080x1145, 114.31K)

Attached: main-qimg-8af819765a4680a9b3fac25abe0a6ef2-c.jpg (650x506, 124.63K)

Cant watch this without a snigger at the escape velocity turret

When will slavs invent a tank that doesn't throw its turret when the ammo rack detonates?

kek

The way it disappears back into the smoke is pure fucking kino

Based BBC Poster

based

>Doppler effect
I don't think that means what you think it means. More likely the camera has a rolling shutter and the drone is shaking

All the russians in that tank are still alive.

In our hearts.

are they made of asbestos?

They trained for this from child

>turret gets launched more than 100 meters into the air
I coom

Attached: 1574619040279.jpg (587x740, 65.89K)

>US intel estimates Russians still have 85-90% of their invasion force intact, if in some disarray
Just how many tanks do those fucks have? I swear they're losing like 50 vehicles a day and they still keep them coming. Did they really commit what amounts to their entire standing army to this shitshow?

Why is tank kino so good?

"Shh comrade, crew being of sleeping. All tuckered out after long day of winning of battles. Nyet to disturb them."

1200k tanks. US intel predicts maybe 20% - 30% servicable. Let's assume, 30%, but Russia can't deploy everything to their front lines cause that is retarded, so 20%.
That is still 2400 tanks. They can lose a shit load of tanks.

Pretty sure they have the most armor of anyone in the world.

You are being misleaded by edited videos, confirmation bias and propaganda. For obvious reasons, people will not post videos of an ambush going wrong, or if they do, they will edit out the part where the ambushed get wrecked. Both sides are involved in propaganda and they'd be idiots if they didn't do it.

People saying "armored vehicles" when they mean APC and other stuff rather than tanks.

How many times did that turret flip around?

I counted 9, but I think there's 2 or 3 more flips that were covered by the explosion.

Imagine complaining about 4k videos of tanks being wrecked.

This is also a big factor. We get video of a relatively large percentage of Russian losses compared to Ukranian losses.

there is something so insanely satisfying about watching invader scum russians die.

Ukrainian losses are mostly unrecoverable, imo. Massed artillery and missile strikes don't leave much in the way of identifiable remains. Ukraine does have tanks, but they're so outnumbered they're only rarely deployed, that's why you don't see many videos of them getting blown

2500-3700 tanks and 10,000+ armored vehicles, I believe.
Probably 20,000-40,000+ trucks and vans.

Tanks and artillery are the big targets being prioritized after fuel trucks, and I think they've lost over 20% of their tanks already.

People keep saying
>hur dur Ukraine has more anti-tank weapons than Russia has tanks
yeah but sometimes it takes 2-4 shots to destroy a tank and there's a lot more other vehicles to destroy so it's not difficult to see how they're already running out and need more NLAWs.

You didn't address their point at all.
You just responded back with Russian propaganda deflection.

Video editing is not what shows those vehicles being destroyed. They were actually destroyed.

Attached: 07c49c2581559fb9c738053b915c53cc.gif (400x291, 2.34M)

Don't see why countries won't give them more AT weapons. Those AT weapons are meant for Russian tanks in the first place.

>incompetent military
>30-50% of annual budget is stolen
>outdated, shitty gear
>trying to take out motivated defenders equipped with the most modern weapons and given constant intelligence by the best agencies in the world
>conscripts earning five toilet paper pieces a day quickly do the math and realize they do not want that smoke
>based ones desert, retards try and push forward, smart ones kill their officers
>russia takes legendary L's

Attached: a79ed9d5-adca-48e0-b788-582cbbe8154f_text.gif (400x217, 570.91K)

Many are reluctant to give the newer stuff.
Like there's been some Ukrainian's who were [rightfully] outspoken on how shit some of the Cold War era stingers they were given are. They're like 1/3rd the range, defeatable by flares, harder to get a lock with, etc.

UK just confirmed like 2 days ago that they'd be sending more military aid. Presumably NLAWs.
I think Canada wound up sending like pretty much every anti-tank and ManPAD they had. Lmao. And it's created some political fallout over that fact. Now they both have to buy more to send more aid to Ukraine AND they need to buy more for themselves.
Some countries are only sending AT4, and M72 LAW, which... are just okay. Good enough for destroying trucks and cleaning up abandoned vehicles so they aren't reclaimed but not what you want soldiers relying on.
USA sent 17,000 AT weapons initially. Some javelins, but mostly M72 LAW and AT4 I believe.

NATO has generally emphasized air+infantry so it's pretty fucked how poor the stockpiles of portable ATGMs are for some countries.

Our gov. said they will be sending third shipment as well.
t. Czech

Americans are sanding switchblades to kill all those supply trucks and aluminium coffins

>I think Canada wound up sending like pretty much every anti-tank and ManPAD they had
And what is Canada afraid of? An invasion from US?

*had lmao

Russia has 1.2 million tanks?

Did we ever find out which switchblade they sent? Was it the small ones or the ones with the javelin missile?

Digital stabilisation plus en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_shutter

3000 iirc

Looks like we have a strong performance for the russian turret throwing championship

Attached: 1626851185695.jpg (396x385, 21.06K)

The 300. So not bad but not amazing.
The 600 are fucking sick.

I've heard unconfirmed reports that they are getting some 600, though. I didn't even think they're in production.

fukken gottim!

When they'll learn to not store ammo all around it

I always wonder what the guys in the tank directly behind the one that gets BTFO must be thinking at that moment.

That was a non lethal nlaw yes, for use against peacekeepers.

Is the the turret flying up on the column of smoke and fire?

A chunk of debris bounced right off the other tank

you can tell it's from a ps1 game because everything wobbles

Yeah, came here to say this.
At 12 seconds into OP's vid, a pieced of the first tank bounces right off the second tank.
That's gotta do wonders for morale.

based

I can see the ps1 pixels too

my best guess is that its a BMD but i could be full of shit. could be a tank but its shadow is too high and the overall sized compared to the road and trees is too small imo

Attached: 67fi76di7di756.png (1120x1162, 1.58M)

If I were in the other tank, that would be it for me. I'm deserting at the next possible opportunity. Fill my pockets with whatever is left from the pickles and potatoes and try to make my way to Western Europe.

Attached: something.snapped.in.my.ass.png (736x349, 380.22K)

Yes, it’s a special feature built into T-72’s. Emergency escape system.

Attached: E4D90D18-C047-493D-9B3D-9B18737CE036.png (800x450, 222.39K)

now i realise the cage is there to soften the turret's landing

Supposedly these aren't connected to Ukraine (alternate explanations including a different meaning were offered such as colors of their alma mater) but coming out and directly stating that they are would be doubling down in such instance. Really interesting to see what happens when they return. If they go quiet or something unfortunate happens.... well then we know.

Interesting quote here by the cosmonaut in the center
>"A colour is simply a colour. It is not in any way connected to Ukraine. Otherwise, we would have to recognise its rights to the yellow sun in the blue sky."

If you read between the lines in this translation the latter part seems a self evident statement that would indicate support. All people of Earth have the rights to the light of the sun and open skies, and the national colors in question are further emphasized.

look at that turret gooooo!

Attached: 1646226201949.png (1631x1128, 190.94K)

sucks to be these guys :(

Attached: theroofionfire.png (1295x714, 194.03K)

>yellow sun
dafuq did I just read?

Attached: sunlight_wavelength.png (1041x628, 22.07K)

Best guess is rolling shutter and drone oscillations syncing up somehow

The appears yellow through the blue sky you absolute turbo autist, outside the atmosphere it will appear white, yes

no it does not. go back to school.
the wavelength graph I posted is in atmosphere.

Attached: new_par_solar-radiation-1.jpg (460x303, 48.64K)

When a child draws a picture what color do they make the sun?
Retard getting mogged by kindergartners

Attached: 1638823025154.jpg (445x528, 38.15K)

Let's see Paul Allen's turret throw

because white doesn't show up so well on white paper, that's purely practical reasons, because children aren't stupid as opposed to you.

Jesus, that had to have been a direct magazine hit and that tank must have been fully loaded as well.

This is the kinda of explosion I expect when the magazine goes!

Hard to imagine all that steel and iron just gone..... vaporized and spread out over like 1 KM lol

>Stugna

Stugna cock!

Unfortunately for you I think the three Russians in this particular tank were turned into gas plasma before their neurons could register any suffering.

well atleast is not half of the torso of the tank commander like in that fucking mariupol footage

Many such cases!

Attached: 1508512297439.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

This is Fucking FAKE! What did it Fucking get hit by that would cause that an this level of Fucking explosion!?

This isn't Fucking Valkyria Chronicles!

i am waiting for footage of a blown turret landing on top of another tank in the column

Attached: 1647041813501.jpg (680x512, 45.76K)

Attached: 1646009964394.jpg (427x320, 30.85K)

I wonder if the guys in the next tank are shitting their pants or are just thinking that they'll get extra potatoes later because there are less mouths to feed

Did they live?

It's a bittersweet feeling, tovarisch!

no proofs of death they lived

>If you read between the lines in this translation the latter part seems a self evident statement that would indicate support.
It's classic Russian doublespeak. Can be read the way you suggest, but also as the opposite, asserting that they don't have EXCLUSIVE rights to those colours and symbols. Which way was it really intended? Is this latter meaning just for plausible deniability? You can never be fully sure.

Man that turret is pretty fly.

>doesnt even know tanks are crewed
kek

Let us know if you feel a shortness of breath, a presistent dry cough, or your heart stopping. Because that's not part of the test. That's asbestos.

>Just how many tanks do those fucks have?
Quite a few.
>I swear they're losing like 50 vehicles a day
By all indications it's almost certainly more than that.
>Did they really commit what amounts to their entire standing army to this shitshow?
They literally did, yes. They are balls deep with their dick in a blender.
Keep coping, vatnik scum.

Attached: 1647825837085.jpg (800x800, 209.91K)

Wait for a few seconds, the turret gets much closer.

Wow

One of those turrets will eventually land in Poland and trigger article 5.

That shadow to the left looks like a massive cock

Also they need to crew them, three guys for each one, people who at least need to know how to drive and shoot...

Plus all the supply train to move the tanks from the boneyards (because a god awful of them is probably boneyard material), refurb them on a working state and then move them to the front.

Attached: article-2572149-1BFE5A0800000578-207_964x647.jpg (964x647, 261.38K)

fortunately for
the Russians were probably suffering for the 20 years of their short lives until team Z went blasting off again

huehuehuehuehuehuehue
God please let it happen

webm

Attached: turret toss contender.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

I'd love to hear the ruskie radio on this one

That's fake news! Those are obviously VDV reinforcements.

Attached: VDV inc.webm (1024x768, 1.68M)

sun is culturally yellow, thats all there is to it you fucking autist

that is such an enormous explosion, you'd almost think it was a massive pile of HE or fuel going up

I mean, it's really tremendous

the turret silhouette doesn't look like the BMD's turret at all

Ive seen this type of vibrations coming form fixed wing uavs that have really unbalanced props. It's typical at a hobby level. The way the camera is tracking makes me think it's not a quad.

LMAO

Attached: rusky t72 bbq.png (583x526, 443.13K)

>"did you see how high that turret went"
you can actualy hear the turret landing 8 seconds after the explosion

Talk about flipping your lid!

Attached: lel.png (200x200, 33.71K)

>space program

Attached: 1647587344511.jpg (1080x813, 87.67K)

Wtf makes an explosion like that

if you count that all their remains can be put in half-liter jar. Yes they are cozy

fckin vaporized

Please point on this gender neutral doll; where the dirty russian touch you.

Just a few months ago I was watching explosions in video games and thinking, even though they're based on physics engines, it still just feels unrealistic to see giant heavy debris floating and arcing and spinning through the air so slowly. And now I've seen enough clear birds eye view footage of bombings and detonations to go, yeah, okay, that's how it is.

why would they do that? The turret doubles as a pressure relief valve. If the turret didnt get blown off the crew might get hurt when all the ammo they are sitting on explodes.

We're gonna get some realistic af RTSes in 2023

Is this a new record? At least in height?

>On March 24th, 2022, NASA officially confirmed that a man-made object was launched into space from eastern Ukraine. The object is moving with a relative velocity to the Sun of about 61,204 kilometers per hour (38,030 mph), the fastest heliocentric recession speed of any spacecraft. The object, nicknamed Vatnik 1, is expected to reach the theorized Oort cloud in about 300 years and take about 30,000 years to pass through it. Though it is not heading towards any particular star, in about 40,000 years, it will pass within 1.6 light-years of the star Gliese 445. NASA says that "These Vatnik turrets are destined—perhaps eternally—to wander the Milky Way."

Attached: 475438790.jpg (612x344, 35.08K)

We're going to need a T-72 turret shooting star montage for this.

>smart ones kill their officers
Fragging will always be based

Attached: badass ak guy.jpg (328x480, 33.62K)

well put together

In my brain and in my wallet, wasting my precious time, (tax)money, and thoughts for decades.

STUGNA-chan just cant stop poppin tanks

Attached: ATGM waifu.png (1891x896, 2.45M)

Vatnik tanks fly better than their planes, and their planes float better than their ships. Truly an impressive military feat. NATO is shaking in its boots.

Attached: 1647581797539.jpg (326x223, 14.97K)

I read this in Carl Sagan´s voice
Blyautiful
youtube.com/watch?v=3kK_HGNOo9A

Attached: russian space program.jpg (1078x666, 87.26K)

the barrel looks too big, I think it is an MBT so probably T72 or T80 variant

there is over 2 tons (2000+ kg) of explosives in the cartouches and grenades stored in the carousel under the turret so yes, literally massive pile of HE. thats why in western tanks the explosives are stored behind a blast door.

i have been diagnosed with mesothelioma and i may be entitled to compensation

IED

youtube.com/watch?v=ybcS7CP4Om0

>sun is culturally yellow
if that makes you sleep better at night.

Attached: sun.jpg (640x420, 30.46K)

They are most likely on 100% HE loadouts, they dont have any proffesional infantry to spare to assault UA entrenched posistions. But tank HE is just as good as anything at clearing.

Also. it guarentees instant death, rather being dismembered whilst your twitching torso cooks for 5min before you pass out.

I'm stealing this thanks user

holly kek

Cosmonauts personal effects are selected and screened months in advance, this was supposed to be a victory lap.

Retard

These are so fucking cool. Surely not the same thrill as hoisting a guided missile on your shoulder and getting a bit closer but still.

Retard

Turret in orbit.

Attached: Turreto.jpg (830x483, 69.6K)

Probably a smartphone or a camera crudely attached to a cheap drone without any stabilization mounts.

>Japan in Japanese means "sunrise"
Next you're gonna say the rising sun never appears red, which you do in fact already claim based on your own logic

Great! 2500 more to go.

If there was anyone inside they absolutely shat their pants

Yeah that'll buff out nicely

Can you imagine being a Russian tanker, sitting in a cramped tin can, and knowing that at any second, day or night, 24/7, with zero warning, you could be turned into paste and stop existing?

kind of makes you wonder why they're willing to do this all for a bald midget's ego

Is it
is this a HyperSonic wepon

ZISTERS, GIVE ME PILLS.

Attached: IMG_4454.png (676x141, 18.14K)

Jesus, who needs IEDs when tanks will eradicate everything in their radius for you when they explode?

>Twitter.com/NiggerDicks
kek

>mfw HRT pills run out

Attached: 1636165792100.png (411x634, 166.15K)

guys my reloading bench is in a small enclosed room, and I have about 20lbs of smokeless powder stored there. Will this be me if I decide to have a smoke while reloading?!

Attached: 1646695896431.jpg (2576x1932, 1.11M)

oh it does appear red because of the dust in the air, sometimes even yellow, but if it's up in the blue sky in clean air it does not, it is still for all intends and purposes white.

too bad they won't let me stockpile

This could be a new Olympic sport.

we are all made of stardust and vatnik turret

On the bright side for those guys they were probably dead before they knew they'd been hit.

What did they hit it with?

dammit, thats a good one

Like a RN battlecruiser blowing up at Jutland.

on the dark side, the armored vehicle right in front of them got hit by debris from the first tank, i bet they completely shit their pants after realizing what just happened

if they had a cage on top it would've survived with minimal damage

Are the crew ok?

I want the Russians to gtfo even if it means them being killed (which really is ultimately putin's fault) but wanting them to positively suffer is a nigger/bugman/general subhuman mentality and it's gross.

Too large of a turret to be a BMD.
Looks like a T-64BV to me.

pic source ?

Like said, I think the dread of knowing that any second some Ukrainian could disappear you forever is probably pretty torturous.

>ukarainian ATGM Stugna
Garanteed it isn't.

Oh no, no, no, no no....

>How the tank crew saw it
ACK!

Glorious Russian Cosmonauts

Attached: space.gif (244x244, 1.96M)

No. You need to pump those numbers up.

You forgot:
>"clever" ones decide the income from looting can easily increase their income x50, rush forward to get the best loot like they're in Kelly's Heroes
Looters are probably the main force driving the North-eastern offensive forward.