The Russians are too retarded to use pallets and have to unload all of their trucks, trains, and ships by hand...

twitter.com/TrentTelenko/status/1507056013245128716

The Russians are too retarded to use pallets and have to unload all of their trucks, trains, and ships by hand. There is no unfucking their logistical situation now.

Attached: Pallets MIA.png (595x931, 249.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Stuckvisor/status/1507137154065088518?s=20&t=Z_EVGq0GRM3QgX0E9xdzvw
twitter.com/Gorkaholik/status/1507162043530588165
youtube.com/watch?v=aXyQtIRuFbI
youtube.com/watch?v=eYBwY6zKSNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>/k/ - pallets.

>komrad why we no use pallets
>nyet. no wood for pallet
>where wood
>shoigu has all wood, we dont get any

what is it with these stupid fucking twitter threads from peacetime logisticians who served 25+ years ago who weren't even officers?

>twitter dot cum report
>THIS JUST IN: RUSSIANS TOO RETARDED TO OPERATE FIREARMS, RESULTS IN 6’000’000 CASUALTIES ALONE FROM ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGES

>Pallet stolen by Sergai
>Sold for vodka

these crazy ivans are going bananas

We had pallets, but praporshik sold them for bottle of vodka.

user, there aren't enough words in the English, Ukrainian, or Russian languages to describe how retarded this is. This is literally a Pre-WW2 level of logistical understanding.

Attached: elmo(2).jpg (540x378, 20.64K)

Ukrainians are winning because they have pallets. Deal with it.

Have you seen any pallets in any of the trucks the Ukies have captured? No, they've just been crates stacked on top of each other. No truck cranes seen on any of the trucks either.

This explains why that ship that blew up yesterday was still full of ammo too, if they were having to do shit by hand.

Forklift/packaging user here, talk all the shit you want about pallets but they make life easy. I can just sit on my ass all day and move literally tens of thousands of pounds of stuff like fucking nothing.
Thats why life in russia is HARD, they dont have any fucking pallets, not that they would have any forklifts to move them with.
This is how I KNOW russians have ZERO empathy for other humans
>humans
They are so unwilling to make life easier for their fellows that they are totally blind to see what a benefit it can be.
Look at US, we have good standard of life, good incentive to work, so we make life easier because isnice to BE nice, and surprise surprise karma comes around and wouldnt you know it, we've been good boys! so now we have unmatched logistics, easy work, plenty of time to relax, life is good.
Such is not the case in russia, russia is like moving bushel of apples one aplle at a time because you dont jave basket, very sad, very inefficient, much work, poor life, is not good. But oh americans have pallets! and boxes and bags! so we have bunch of apples put into bags, put into big boxes, put onto pallets and into trucks. Appropriate amount of apple moved with minimal work at each divide.
All russia problems come from lack of empathy.

And yet russia does not understand, curious.

>shoygu is obsessed with wood
>regularly takes putin to the woods to show him trees and pieces of wood that he likes
>his asian-style home is made from a special kind of wood that can only be harvested in certain places
>russia is contemplating deforesting large amounts of ukraine for money and reduce guerilla hideouts
>russian vehicles using wood armor
>russia doesnt even have pallets

tf is going on over there?

>not that they would have any forklifts to move them with.
I use to work in a warehouse that sold it's forklift due to not having a spot to park it after adding more racks into the forklift parking area. Manual stackers suck.

>Yup, I've got some shit for you Ivan just chuck it into the back of a truck
Haven't even read that thread but I will agree I've never seen a much evidence of modern logistics thought being employed here

Sounds like fucking bullshit to be honest.

a european style pallet is like 6 euros, you'd trust a conscript with that?

I wonder if dima and his friends burned all their pallets or sold the wood for vodka money while they were sitting in Belarus

Attached: DBA2BAC0-2AA4-455B-90DE-C395E1FF016E.jpg (602x401, 48.75K)

This is gonna be the title of a book after this clown show is over.

You can make metal or plastic palettes.

user you don't understand. Russian material handling has advanced well beyond the limits of western comprehension

twitter.com/Stuckvisor/status/1507137154065088518?s=20&t=Z_EVGq0GRM3QgX0E9xdzvw

In the US army we were unpacking pallets from shopping containers always without a forklift.

Then post some pictures of the Russians using them. Because all the trucks I've seen the Ukies capture have looked exactly like pic related: boxes stacked in the back like it's from WW2.

Sorry, forgot the pic related.

Attached: Truq.jpg (655x378, 66.38K)

Pallets are mainly to reduce labor requirements (though they have some advantages for loading and unloading speed), but when you've got routine conscription like Russia does, you've got a bunch of low-skill personnel hanging around just waiting to be given something useful to do.

>Thats why life in russia is HARD, they dont have any fucking pallets, not that they would have any forklifts to move them with.
Civilian Russian logistics do have pallets and containers. 90% of Russian industrial goods are imported, these goods are packed on pallets and containers. So all Russian civilian logistics upgraded to work with such packaging. trucks and storehouses dimensions build around stacking pallets, forklits, they have it all.

It's russain military that stuck with 70 years old outdated practices. Logistics build around hand handled wooden crates. Of course productivity of hand moving cargo in crates tens times less than productivity of palletized cargo moved by forklifts and another mechanical lift

Who?

Attached: The President was always alone in this picture there was absolutely not a sinlge other soul than Vladimir pictured here.png (750x1200, 2.1M)

>don’t pick a side this whole war
>see this
>no way just propaganda they can’t be this retarded
Holy fuck it is real.

It's more than you think. Think of the ship that blew up yesterday. It was still at the dock full of cargo because they couldn't even stick pallets in cargo nets to be hoisted off.

How do you get stuff to the top shelf? Ladders and passing by hand like some kind of BARBARIAN?

>forklift
You conscripted zoomers will be in for the shock of your life.

Attached: ba49f87f584807e87ded6ac01fe3adc5796382c37c3129683b89427a72d6330d_1.jpg (899x1200, 102.6K)

>Photo of one truck means all trucks are like this

Attached: 1648190515082.jpg (1413x1115, 550.88K)

Well, they got lucky on that one in the sense Ukraine solved the whole moving stuff thing
>Sort of a lateral solution
>Its just not there any more

>twitter.com/Stuckvisor/status/1507137154065088518?s=20&t=Z_EVGq0GRM3QgX0E9xdzvw
Explosion was edited in:
twitter.com/Gorkaholik/status/1507162043530588165

It looks horribly unwise, but the shells can take some rough handling, and this was a battlefield. Unloading as quickly as possible was also important for survival.

shhh don't let the russians know. unloading ammo trucks is probably a sweet gig compared to getting blown up by a Ukie ATGM on patrol

Attached: 3E230436-F5D6-4603-812F-395CF4507ECC.jpg (900x1200, 188.66K)

>Um, Mr. Sir could we have forklifts? Because this one time at Bandcamp we had forklifts.

What.
The.
Fuck.

Plus you can like, maybe take a diversion somewhere, do a bit of a sale out the back to some fellas in a car park and get home in time for tea.

Ok boomer super man, go on and tell us how you juggled multiple thousand pound loaded pallets over your head while smoking a cigar and pounding some redhead qt in the back of a warehouse where there were no cameras because "it just aint what it used to be".
Get absolutely fucked, pallet jacks suck and god help the poor bastard that has to drag around a busted one.
Forklifting may be "easy" but whats not easy is trying not to fuck shit up. Those forks are constantly snapping boards in half like fucking twigs and stabbing holes in boxes. Hope you have some kind of money saved up in case you destroy someones ankles when you whip it around, because thatll probably be the last time you drive one.

Say what you will about the Russians, but their self-exterminating property is great for the world.

You take a bunch of people and you lift a pallet.

Attached: 100_1574.jpg (1024x768, 171.42K)

>pic related
Isn't that how everyone does it? Those are final leg trucks, what the fuck is he on about? Does the US army ship its artillery to its front line units in pallets? Does it have forklifts embedded with their maneuver units?

Attached: 20220325_085331.jpg (720x796, 120.9K)

ruskies would drive the fork lifts into things

>ship its artillery to its front line units
*artillery ammo

I notice the Russians don't have shipping containers for all kinds of random shit the government bought but there never use.

Attached: 29zdua6pxqf41.jpg (900x1200, 118.93K)

I wamt to format this like a forum post from some old boomer that served a year in the marine corps ('76-'77) and some other meme shit about cars and women or whatever just to mock you but I'll save the mockery and just call you stupid.
It shuld be pretty fucking obvious that if the fucking US army of all people have you do somethi ng in a retarded ass way that its fucking stupid. Hell I never picked up pallets, that shits heavy, Id just drag it, that was before I got a forklift though.
Shitting in forklifts because youd rather get a spinal injury doesnt mean that your way is better, it just means your too stupid to see that your method sucks.

if you read up on russian war history they have had trouble with logistics since ww1 at least.
I wonder of it was the same during Napoleon.
They don't seem to think supplying their troops with stuff is important.

Maybe there is a forklift at the logistics center but you shouldn't need one at every unit because you can't 2 or 4 man lift a crate.

Attached: biq2idzpeso11.jpg (725x725, 102.19K)

Don't palletize the load then. Leave it in crates a man can lift.

The pallet is the most potent weapon in a pouges arsenal

>russian PGM hit probability has been 40% according to Pentagon

Pallets are least of their problems. images of their medevac MT-LB's that have been abandoned were ghastly too.

Onus is now on you, user. I've provided photographic proof of their trucks being loaded in this way. Now, find a pic of one actually using a pallet.

If they were at the logistics center you'd at least see the pallets in the truck even if you don't use a forklift to unload them. If they're taking shit off pallets to put in the trucks that's equally as retarded because that means they're wasting time.

It probably reduces stress on the support units, you know you don't want anyone getting upsetti-spagetti at work its all work and no play. Bit of a casual approach to things so there's less people going home feeling like they want to turn up tomorrow.
Workplace culture, lifestyle balance- very forward thinking

>load 2-3 loaded pallets onto the back of a truck
>truck drives it to dudes
>dudes tear down the pallet and stack crates where theyre needed
vs
>have 2 guys tear down pallets at warehouse and stuff the crates in back of truck
>truck drives to dudes
>dudes have to spend more time unloading the truck because faggots at warehouse just crammed shit in there like a fedex truck
The difference is subtle if your looking. Even then, the military HAS rugged forklifts for lifting all sorts of shit, it shouldnt be any strecth of imagination to think they could have a lift ready to unload fucking artillery shells of all things all at once to the firing position instead of faggots lugging it back and forth with the increased possibility of dropping it.
Just say you hate forklifts and move on.

Would be funny if some of the logistics problems would be from being used to having twenty conscripts per truck unloading crates and now they had no spare hands for it.

Which takes 3-4 times longer to unload and load.
That means you need even more trucks, because the once you have are stuck in the supply dumps for even longer.

You've posted one (1) photo of one (1) truck.

>Which takes 3-4 times longer to unload and load.
Where is the evidence that that is a problem?

>>dudes have to spend more time unloading the truck because faggots at warehouse just crammed shit in there like a fedex truck
FedEx has niggers that don't unload their own truck. Russia doesn't.

It might be the least of their problems, but it's a fundamental problem. It shows just how inefficient their logistics system is, and it's a fatal flaw for the kind of warfare they want to fight.

>Sergei Kuzhugetovich Shoigu, give me back my pallets!

Attached: roman putin.jpg (661x693, 98.66K)

How about not packing things that can't be lifted by a soldier without a stupid exoskeleton?

Attached: article-0-0CE19BC100000578-434_634x737.jpg (634x737, 130.97K)

What are we discussing next, the importance of cardboard boxes on the battlefield?

Attached: 1631506380772.jpg (2048x1536, 326.82K)

You can line one with a garbage bag and poop inside your tank.

And you have posted Zero (0) photos of them using pallets. Look any picture of a captured truck you care to, they're all loaded this way.

Attached: Tiresome.jpg (492x449, 47.91K)

Russian military lacks both trucks and troops on the frontline suffer from supply shortages.

The burned out ammo ship, for starters. Needing many times the bodies and time per load is shooting yourself in the foot. It makes the people you have less productive, especially when they need to do whatever it is they're supposed to be doing after spending all day exerting themselves.
Meanwhile, people who actually know what they're doing are getting twice the amount of supply, and shit set up, in the same time frame.

Retarded.

Attached: ea47bc1c403fc03ad0048d0b4a88c558.jpg (736x1065, 153.3K)

Why pack things in cardboard when you can pack them in wooden crates 10 times as heavy?

Also psychological effect of superiors demanding adding more shit into the truck because you can play Tetris when loading by hand and then it is very fun to unload it when everything falls on top of you.

People think they're IED's when first arriving in-country

Attached: 1624023324358.jpg (235x297, 58.72K)

You can't neglect cardboard boxes in damp bunkers for decades.

The crates work as chairs and can be filled with sand for makeshift fortifications.

The shit western soibois come up with to cope is unreal. Pallets, lol. You people are in for the worst awakening of your lives. Shock and animalistic fear. There will be no time for pallets, soilent openers, none of that shit will matter.

It never does

Amateurs talk strategy
Professionals talk logistics.

Aren't shells safe until you shoot them?

Things that require a mechanical lift already come with one.

Attached: S-300PMU2-Ural-8x8-Transloader-1S.jpg (768x482, 96.23K)

user, I think the massive logistical problems the Russians are having even in areas under their control is pretty fucking good evidence that it does matter. Thinking logistics is "soiboi" is literally the exact fucking reason the Russians are in this mess.

Attached: 1623471425880.png (500x378, 242.46K)

>not wanting to get a sick pump from unloading a truckload of wooden crates of canned beef
Are you a commie, son?

Safe is a relative term
Same sort of way cars are safe until they're driven by an asian

What logistical problems?

Perhaps we can start with the supply ship that was blown up yesterday because it was being unloaded at 1940s speeds.

Attached: Burning Gator 1.png (1472x663, 732.46K)

The forklifts were dropped alongside the BMDs with the VDV.

Here's related food for thought. The Soviets developed tracked logistics vehicles because they knew their terrain spends most of the year infeasibly muddy or waist deep in snow. The designs are decades old. Why were these not emphasised more than the Urals we're seeing. Why isn't the MT-LB and its assorted cousins more prominent as Russian/Soviet logistics in a part of the world where shoddy tracked vehicles do better than shoddy wheeled vehicles

Honestly could have palleted that and stacked 4 more on the truck.
The Crane seems overkill and the truck can only carry one unit.
Just stuff them into containers and have tactical forklift deploy with the rocket artillery or whatever.

So, like 12000 rubles?

Yachts
London Apartments

Probably they don't work anymore, and the MT-LBs that are left are earmarked for something else.

Decandent westerm americanskis are needing Fork of lifting to be carrying of ammo to their trnasvestite "soldiers.' Strong slavic Rus warriors carry ammo to from using only there bear hands and teeth< at same time growing strenght muscles. This is why America will fall.

Attached: 1447699768545.jpg (618x800, 209.29K)

>Pallets wouldn't be struck by a missile. Sparky, is that you?

Attached: D9QiNtT.jpg (695x596, 84.56K)

they do use pallets though. i've seen pictures of wounded vatniks being transported on pallets with pallet jacks.

They make stackers that go up pretty high, but the racks at that warehouse are just 3 tiers. It takes a while to pump the forks up by hand . We have had the thing fail before, and with no back up, we have had to break down the pallets and rebuild another one on the ground. It was pretty stupid.

Then post one.

Pallets mean the ship would be unloaded faster you moron. The longer the ship spends in a port near the front, the bigger a target it is. That ship had already been there for THREE DAYS before it was hit. The Russians shot their propaganda piece on it on the 21st. If that was an American ship of that size, it would have long been unloaded and left. But since it was Russian, not only was it still at the dock unloading, it was still fucking mostly full!

Attached: See what I mean.jpg (327x352, 52.3K)

Probably that
My question was more why the Russian and Soviet logistics doctrine and composition doesn't emphasize tracked logistics vehicles more. As for age, those Urals aren't any younger, though trucks are probably easier to maintain and source parts for

it's that picture of a wounded mongol looking guy wincing. it always gets posted on here.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Attached: worry 3.png (249x260, 94.32K)

>tovarisch major the ship is here with our supplies
>"Ah, great, let's make some propaganda and then get shitfaced drunk because they act as they pay us and we act as we work"

shhh
russia bad

How the fuck did they manage to last half a century without accidentally detonating their nukes?

Yeah, the force of being fired generally arms the fuse, but who knows with Russia.

Think those were wounded vatnic POW, filmed by the ukies.

>"they act as they pay us and we act as we work"
Fucking lel. Is that an only commie joke?

ITT: vatniks can't into logistics, as proven by these retarded attempts nof damage control

Attached: 1648136814386m.jpg (1024x1024, 124.84K)

pretty much this You could throw handfuls of shotshells on the ground and most of them would never go off, but in the off chance you managed to throw one and the primer caught the tip of rock it could go off. Without a barrel, a little gunpowder isn't deadly so it wouldn't kill you but I think it's fair to say tank shells have a little more explosive power than a 12g round.

If it was an HE round, specifically designed to blow up... well you can't get more loony tunes than that.

I know there are some tank/artillery rounds that come in multiple parts but conventional tank ammo is basically an upscaled bullet for all intents and purposes. If enough force is transferred to the primer, the round will go off. The fact they were throwing said round into other live rounds makes it more comical.

pallets are le globohomo kike meme for western trannies, real men pile up shit in the back of the truck and take 2 vodka breaks while unloading it

can't accidentally detonate nukes if the detonators are broken

Attached: roll safe.gif (480x270, 1.54M)

>Why do we have no firewood Sergei, they do not send it.
>I don't know Ivan, it as if they believe firewood arrives for free with everything else.
>Mark my words, there is something wrong here Sergei Sergonavich, something badly wrong.

Residential doesn't use pallets, either does produce or apparal shipping.
They have to be unloaded by hand and placed on pallets in some cases.
Not everything ships with pallets.
Infact they can and do get in the way.
Then your left with pallets.

Yeah most mid-sized fobs had off road forklift and I believe we used the crane on our wrecker. Larger air drops are typically palletized for rolling off of planes. We even got palletized stuff delivered by chinook occasionally.

When we were really out there they’d have body bags full of stuff that they’d just kick off the back of a chinook. 2 body bags can contain enough food/water/batteries/ammo to resupply a platoon for several days. Takes time to set up but only a few seconds to deliver.

>convoy running out of fuel
>didn't maintain vehicles and installed knockoff chinese tires so what didn't run out of fuel got stuck in the mud with shredded tires
>soldiers starving and freezing
>helicopters hooked to trucks and dragged away causing frame damage
>soldiers riding in literal garbage trucks
>scooby doo van
>farmers stealing vehicles that broke down, ran out of fuel, or were abandoned ending up with ukraine having more tanks than when they started the war
>MREs that are years out of date
>infantry having africa-tier load-out: soviet surplus AKMs, iron sights, no nvd or thermal (daytime only fags), no trenching tools, no food, boots that don't fit, no socks, and baofeng radios.
>unencrypted baofeng radios getting jammed on day one, chaos ensues
>soldiers should have encrypted wide-band Azart military radios but the program had at least ⅓ of it's funding stolen by military leaders
>what few Azart radios made it to the field are compromised because they were mostly made in china which means they aren't encrypted
>navy admiral gets killed on fucking land holy shit lol
>bunch more Cap'n Crunch looking dudes also get clapped
>another important dude gets ran over by his own tank
>boat filled with supplies they absolutely need for the one city they might actually take gets drone'd and ka-booms
>can't fix any of this shit because sanctions cut off the raw materials and components imports (this is known as a "major logistics problem")
>babushkas fighting over sugar

Attached: what_a_country.gif (200x355, 3.65M)

I once read a guy claiming that the military should use trucks with self-unloading capability, either some kind of robotic system or a little forklift right on the truck. Civilian logistics already uses such things; having no need to have or schedule unloaders and their equipment is a major advantage.

Attached: ancra-hiemstra-copy.jpg (750x563, 139.58K)

no they have crane operated truck.
Did you even read the thread where he literally says a US logistics truck can do 4 round trips on a 90 km long distance while the same Russian truck does barely 3?

Oh nvm apparently american trucks have inbuilt cranes.

Normally on a smaller truck trailer they just have a hydraulic ramp at the back, stick your pallet trolley underneath the stuff and lower it down to ground level
Makes moving a fuckload easier

pallets are kinda useless if you dont have forklifts or nice comfy paved fobs at either end. Or if you need to fill the truck with relatively small numbers many different kinds of stuff from rations to tools to ammo.

Americans are lazy fat trannies.
youtube.com/watch?v=aXyQtIRuFbI

>They are so unwilling to make life easier for their fellows that they are totally blind to see what a benefit it can be.
The irony is, they drank the Marxist kool-aid Long ago to supposedly do this and then they never did it

The fuck is 'sqround'?

>that shoop
Kranplätze MÜSSEN verdichtet sein

The Russians thought the same thing

There have been plenty of pictures of Russian truck and 0 pallets and 0 logistic support equipment.

(also loose goods are great for siphoning stuff off, if you have a clean pallet and 1 box is missing you see it in 1 second. if its a loose pile ? no chance)

Trucks can self unload. Driver hops on the crane and drops off the pallets in 30 min. or even a whole short container.

their medevac is horrifying, just look at where and how they brought the run over officer in the Chechnyan video.

Attached: 61090179_401.jpg (700x394, 50.69K)

Da
And you can sell plastic and metal for vodka money

>Forklift? Don't need no faggyass forklift just lift it yourself
>Boats? Don't need no faggyass boat just swim
>Guns? Don't need no faggyass gun just use a spear
>Horses? Don't need no faggyass horse just walk
>Houses? Don't need no faggyass house just live in a cave
>Rocks? Don't need to throw no faggyass rock just fling my own shit

Old Soviet saying, comrade zoomer.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYBwY6zKSNk

>if you have a clean pallet and 1 box is missing you see it in 1 second. if its a loose pile ? no chance
kek, that's actually a good point

>Automatic loading and unloading of shipping containers
Fucking awesome. Equipment needs sensors though to automatically align properly, fuck having to rely on people telling you by hand.

Russians don't have pallets because their limited pallet supply got Bayraktar drone strike on day two.

Attached: 1646393995817.jpg (960x1280, 241.46K)

But for some reason Russians like to carry crap around in trash bags.

Attached: 1646612134665.jpg (1024x768, 144.32K)

Attached: 1646612623611.jpg (1421x1986, 1.42M)

>PROOFS
>about forklift logistics

based mods fuck you tourist niggers shitting up /k/

you WILL be moved back.