Umm… Zelensky bros??!

No matter what Reddit cope you are huffing, you should still be able to admit that hohols aren’t shooting down 500 Russian helicopters a day. So what is this about?

cnn.com/2022/03/24/politics/ukraine-us-request-javelin-stinger-missiles/index.html

old.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/tn8gm9/ukraine_tells_the_us_it_needs_500_javelins_and/

Attached: 22EE5AA0-9383-4B33-8F40-7C995799994B.png (750x1334, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dDq42XwKnqY
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/zcPGOlVLpGA
youtu.be/NMuuLMYJV5o
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
youtu.be/0JGfuOXRF18
youtu.be/eA34mVebwdA
youtu.be/DQAPq73dMug
youtu.be/AM6B58dWb2g
youtu.be/VKWRJ0Wayvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>President asking for more arms while being invaded by a soulless enemy importing thousands of chechens, syrians, and africans to warcrime his citizens
color me shocked

yeah this thread will go well.

>hohols aren’t shooting down 500 Russian helicopters a day
because they aren't receiving 500 stingers per day

Not every soldier is going to carry a javelin/stinger.

Picture is of a Spanish made, dumb fire rocket launcher.

News media, news media never changes

He's using a high level strategy called "lying" so that he can get more arms for his military.
What's next Any Forumstard, are you going to say having a well equipped military is bad?

>are you going to say having a well equipped military is bad?
as an excuse for the russian army I would expect it

They know to expect more Russian vehicles and aircraft because the Ivans always double down, especially when they take heavy casualties. They're also more likely to bring in more maneuverable vehicles now that their tanks are getting fucking annihilated. The Stingers make sense because they don't have very good AA capabilities but a fuck load of Stingers all over the country will at least make them competitive; if they only have a few Stingers Russians will eventually learn where they are and start using aircraft and helos wherever they're reasonably certain Ukraine lacks robust AA cover.
The war isn't winding down, it's intensifying. That means Ukraine needs more arms because Russia is going to up its game any way it can.

because they don't know when a helicopter is going to appear. so you can't just have 12 stingers pass them around to whoever saw a chopper. you need every infantry group to have one on hand in case they find one.
Also a lot of these fire and forget weapons either end up in a dead guy's hands or have to be abandoned. it makes sense to want surplus

not with that attitude. see

Not every javelin they receive results in a tank kill. In fact, majority of Javelin wielders probably get shot or blown to bits before they can fire a single shot. This is a bad sign if you are a YUKE dick sucker. It means that Ukrainian Javelin units are getting slaughtered and captured at such a fast rate that they can barely keep them in the field with all the attrition. There’s all these videos of Ukrainian victories, but that’s only because they are rural retards with no knowledge or discipline for OPSEC that want to brag on Tik Tok. All the Russian victories aren’t broadcast because they are quiet professionals who know what they are doing. Ukrainian casualties are probably three times as much as Russian casualties, if Ukraine is burning through foreign arms that quickly it means they are being destroyed rather than employed.

Ukraine will throw in the towel and their front line will completely collapse by mid June.

Attached: 1306334B-CC93-4740-8EB8-844D3847569D.jpg (633x625, 60.19K)

>Ukraine will throw in the towel and their front line will completely collapse by mid June
I thought it was two days?

>All the Russian victories aren’t broadcast
Might wanna check out Russian state TV and telegram channels user

How else do you equip 200k reservists. Previous doctrine was dedicated AD and AT teams. New doctrine is equipping at least platoon level if not squad level.

>All the Russian victories aren’t broadcast because they are quiet professionals who know what they are doing
Are you retarded? The russians don't know how to opsec either. Their top command got wacked because they were reliant on unsecured comms. They also don't broadcast their shit because soldiers have their phones confiscated and those who don't distressed call back home telling their families on how fucked the situation is. There was one russian soldier calling back at home suggesting that he and his friend will shoot themselves on the foot to avoid battles.

I thought the Russians would be welcomed with open arms?

it's getting pretty bad now that vatniks are even admitting Ukraine could keep fighting for 3 more months

Two more weeks.

Two more months?

Russia doesn't have 500 helicopters.
is NATO also giving them helis for the Hohols to shoot, in this scenario?

The plan was always to secure victory in just two years.

Attached: 1648121994522.jpg (325x231, 10.68K)

That's not unreasonable considering they're likely trying to outfit new units and resupply stocks depleted after a month of fighting.

No, 2 more years

They don't know where the helicopters would appear. Its better to have most soldiers on the field have a squad being equipped with them in case if any low flying aircraft is spotted.

That's how long it was going to take the sanctions to work.

Simply because the lion's share of these weapons ends up in the hands of the Russian troops.

Attached: 1647686073_473.jpg (1000x625, 149.4K)

Ukraine is mobilizing thousands of soldiers everyday. Having a Javelin and stinger in every squad is to make up for their lower numbers of vehicles.
On the other hand Russia is also running low on vehicles. The recent counter-attacks towards Kherson only had half a dozen vehicle kills.

There’s some grift going on here for sure. Many of these arms are disappearing into a blackhole to pad some middlemen pockets, and are going to show up in the Middle East.

>Raytheon teaches Ukraine how to lobby.

Hpw are they going to use it without fucking up?
>inb4 muh Manuel
That would apply to a limited degre since there's a big difference in reading on how to do it vs doing it in actual. Doubt any Russians even bother reading a manual in the first place given on how stupid they are.

The lion's share of your tanks end up in hohol hands.

YOU PISS ME OFF
YOU PISS ME OFF
YOU MAKE ME WANNA
FASH OUT
>Invasion Themes
youtu.be/dDq42XwKnqY
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/zcPGOlVLpGA
>WW4 mix for time-traveling schizos
youtu.be/NMuuLMYJV5o
>Ukie War Cumpilation
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
>Ukrainian Insurgency Theme
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
>Tanks ambushed
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
>World War 3 Mix
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
>Ukrainian band does COPE
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
>Ukrainians blow up russian tank
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
>Drone hits russian armored vehicle
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
>PLM - Son Of Jupiter
youtu.be/0JGfuOXRF18
>Fallschirmjager Song
youtu.be/eA34mVebwdA
>Triarii - On Wings Of Steel
youtu.be/DQAPq73dMug
>Triarii - Anthem From The Iron Flame
youtu.be/AM6B58dWb2g
>THAT FASHY SHIT YOU KNOW YOU LIKE
Die in a fire, jannies
youtu.be/VKWRJ0Wayvk

Attached: 83ifCUN8wT0w9jfjfWB.png (1600x1582, 2.41M)

Sure there’s grift. This is like when zelensky was saying Putin is Hitler 2.0 and he’s going to invade all of Europe if he isn’t stopped.
The man knows how to stoke headlines and get normies riled up to make their governments increase gibs to Ukraine

This, MIC wants to sell stuff and fire up production lines, no one is gonna ask why US needs to buy gazillion manpads and atgm systems. MIC gets the money, politicans get the pr and we get great footage.

The real answer is that Ukraine is mobilizing their reserves and they don't have enough weapons to arm all of them to acceptable standards. 500/day is about the rate that you would need to keep up with mobilization.

>june

Attached: 0d8.jpg (469x385, 97.24K)

those are scopes on ruskies guns? and a fucking can? where did they get those?

And that's ALL for the whole war?? A few pieces of light equipment there, a couple of tanks here. Is the Ukrainian army fighting at all?

Ah, vatniks projecting their sub-human tendencies to sell things that aren't nailed down. I can literally order unexpired Russian MREs by searching 'ratnik'.

OP talking to himself?

It is because they are being sold.

Surely in just two more decades Ukraine will be Russian clay again.

>syrians, and africans to warcrime his citizens
Sounds like the EU

Attached: Syrian Refugees.png (655x655, 70.7K)

meds

Ukrainians were notorious for the same behaviors up until 2014 when shit actually got real. Most of their tanks weren't operational because the batteries had been stolen and sold.

>president of country being actively invaded asks for a lot of guns
woah...

You guys are fucking idiots. The point isn't to shoot down 500 helicopters or 500 tanks. They don't know where these vehicles will appear so they need to spread them out through the military forces. Having 10,000 AT and AA missiles does you no good if the helos and armor are locked in a depot somewhere.

Yeah dude we established that like a billion comments ago but thanks

They got their shit together pretty quickly.

I had a Ukrainian roommate who worked as a programmer, but had been a tank mechanic in the Uke army. Before 2014 it was totally normal to steal shit and not give a fuck about your shitty failed state. After 2014 everyone went on a witch-hunt for corruption in the army because every Hohol was suddenly struck with existential dread.

>We could have won Vietnam

Attached: Angry-Baby-Boomer.jpg (612x407, 23.67K)

russian special decorruption operation, ukrainians should be grateful

You dont have to shoot down a helicopter or aircraft to use stingers.

You fire stingers to make them go away or fly higher.

And javelins aren't just used on tanks.

don't worry, it seems they're returning the favor

Think because they're guided missiles, each shot taken is a kill? There are countermeasures, there are evasive manuevers, there's armor, there's operator error, and there are performance failures.

Think because they're high-value munitions, each one shipped in is a shot taken? They get destroyed in shipment and storage, damaged in handling, lost in combat, captured, hoarded, and sold. They're Slavs, so odds are, more get sold than get fired at the enemy.

>why do you need so many tons of ammo? there's no way you're shooting 10k russians a day, there aren't even that many people in Russia

...the Ukrainians are just setting up to sell these things, aren't they?

Attached: 1648180047326.png (145x257, 57.51K)

That or keep them in inventory for the next time

selling to the jews

The absolute state of modern journalism.

Attached: 5 inch gun.png (621x1317, 752.27K)

this is why news sites don't have comments anymore

If there was evidence that they're being sold these shipments would stop immediately.

That is so naive. These missiles are being sent for two reasons:

1) Direct war profiteering. The politicians making the decisions have connections to the weapons manufacturers. Shipping away the existing inventory makes an excuse to spend more taxpayer money on these very high profit margin products. This serves as a payoff to the politicians' political allies, and some of the money will circulate back to the politicians later, through things like "investment opportunities", "campaign contributions", and "speaking fees". For this purpose they only care about having a credible public excuse to expend hardware.

2) Setting up future war profiteering (and non-monetary domestic political gains of war, such as distracting the public from issues like incompetence and corruption). Now, for this purpose, they do care somewhat about the weapons being used against Russia. They want to drag the conflict out, and make it bloody, keep the Ukrainians fighting, so there's more death and destruction in Ukraine, particularly on the Ukrainian side. This makes Russia a better menace to justify further increases in military budgets.

In any case, they only care that enough weapons get used for their intended purpose. They're not interested in being efficient. The more they send, the more they profit. If some are getting diverted and sold... well you can't bind the mouths of the kine that tread the grain. Why should their kind of people cooperate with them, if they can't join in the profits of corruption? They can always say any units that were sold got captured in battle. Who can prove otherwise?

>in 2015
Uhm, wonder why the graph is cut off that year

Wow, exaggerating and bargaining with the result in negotiation? I bet no US president ever used that strategy!

Attached: 1646615887794.jpg (904x864, 83.77K)

>Female Genital Mutilator - 148

Yes I'm sure the globohomo jews are going to an active warzone to buy the weapons instead of just buying them from the US.

What is this missile?
>not a javelin, nlaw, AT4.

Attached: _123868675_x1200-gettyimages-1239443173.jpg (976x732, 175.22K)

Presumably to put them in every single apartment, well, basement, and roadside ditch.

There are lots of potential buyers, and warzones aren't as dangerous as all that, if you stay away from the front, stay from either sides bases or positions, and don't wear a uniform. Some will probably even sell them to the Russians. I mean, when you find a fence, you don't ask where the goods will end up. I bet the Russian propaganda machine would pay top dollar to do more posed shots with "captured" Javelins (and maybe Stingers, but they don't really have anything to shoot them at).

It's not that easy to buy direct from the US, every sales contract is political, they record who bought them all, and the export models are different, more trackable. These aren't the export models being shipped over, and they'll have serial numbers that disappeared in a war zone, not traceable to whoever laid down cash for them.

Russian opsec?

Attached: 1648152812566.png (745x528, 391.55K)

No CLUs? Useless.

M141 Bunker Defeat Munition

Attached: m141-bdm-ukraine-aid.jpg (1920x1080, 178.17K)

Win-win-win.

>M141 Big Dick Missile

They are selling them

>M141
Thanks

Obviously its for taking the fight to Crimea.

we don't see all the misses.

/thread

I want to achieve complete missile saturation. Javelin in every window. Stinger behind every house.

No axis of attack safe, no supply line secure.

Attached: avatars-000377697884-ka69mg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 49.33K)

The Stripe of St. George on their helmets and the duct tape armbands make them Chechen I think.

I hope they genocide russinas living in crimea, not like anyone would object

Yeah. A huge amount of the international aid is going to be embezzled as well. People act like Ukraine wasn’t a corrupt shit hole before this war for whatever reason.

Trust the plan Russian bros

Attached: 7F2F3BEA-DE7E-430D-896F-B70C6C334812.jpg (679x452, 40.33K)

>but what about
Were slavniggers never taught about responsibility? Serbs, Vanjas, all of them can only play victim or shift blame.

cope cage doubters btfo

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9.01K)

If they're not being used on Russians, where are all of those weapons, nlaws, and javelins going?

Attached: 1646101723345.jpg (1280x720, 286.33K)

Hi guys can someone explain to me why the citizens of USA are personally obligated to pay for everyone else's defense welfare without any approval or oversight whatsoever. Just looking for some clarification.

Hey US government, I know you enjoy monitoring people's posts, so while we're giving away truck loads of free advanced shoulder fired missile launchers to random eastern European peasants, in addition to fully functional fighter jets, do you think maybe we could give away some nice free technology back to the actual people that actually paid for all of your shit? Specifically the US taxpayers. Since I don't see any price tags on those crates full of javelin missiles everyone seems to end up having fall into their laps

to make you shills seethe