Some of the shit I see on this board, got me shook y'all

Not a nigger actually, but I feel as low as one after seeing some of the stuff here. I didn't want to see that guy's head exploding when the bus ran over him. I didn't want to see that girl literally die hanging out of the car like a lil slut. I didn't want to see that gruesome, abhorrent, sickening hasbeen penis that now is a knock off vagina thanks to some jews surgery. I didn't want to see that guy holding his son in his arms, minus two-thirds of the kids cranium. So.Much.More. Cannot be unseen. Why, pol?

Attached: despondent.jpg (1232x821, 45.34K)

it helps to keep the faggots away

Fag

Attached: 1647875603144m.jpg (1024x1024, 213.04K)

This will cheer you up!

Attached: Ghost Rider - Malaria Edition.webm (400x220, 1.82M)

>I didn't want to see
A solvable problem

Attached: 1635901355881.webm (640x720, 2.51M)

First time?
It's because this board is the last bastion of freedom and the demons are trying to break your will

>369191358
I'm good.

But in all seriousness, why do you save these things on the computer? II assume you get some type of sick pleasure spreading such macabre, spine-chilling content to others? A sort of misery loves company type thing, right? like you've already seen it, so now others must see it too.

Just don’t think about it nigger like holy shit pray to god instead or just think about how awful niggers have made this country

I think more than a half of the humans are just sociopathic. Just concentrate on your on life.

Nah seeing niggers chimp out at eachother acting like literal apes puts a smile on my face

Attached: Niglet btfo by king nigger.webm (352x640, 2.02M)

Good advice, fren

Attached: feels.png (387x387, 112.18K)

Fpbp and truth post. The only ones I really can't abide are the ones hurting animals. Posting those really should get you a ban.

Why do you keep coming here then, weakling?

Attached: opisafaggot.webm (1920x1080, 1.93M)

The world is a horrible place. Worse shit happens daily to better people than are featured in our webms. And yes, we do love to see some drug dealer get his brains blown out by his undisciplined girlfriend.

its only the beginning OP.
you will live to see horrors beyond your comprehension

>So.Much.More.
go back to r*ddit, faggot

>The world is a horrible place. Worse shit happens daily to better people than are featured in our webms
This is a very good point. Bad things happen and someone has to have the responsibility to bear witness to it and keep the memory of this shit alive to remind others of the depravity. I still don't like seeing the ones hurting animals though. Especially cats. That's not fun.

The ones where the buses run over peoples heads and they literally pop are actually pretty funny tho

Disneys diversity reboot of the Fantastic Four looks interesting

>Why do you keep coming here then, weakling?
Haha that's some funny shit. I'd forgotten that one.

Been here a long time, too late sadly.

I could have gone my whole life without seeing those chinks essentially slice open that beatiful german shepard, alive, then throw it in that cauldron for dinner most likely whilst the last ounce of life it had left in it escaped in a death cry.

Why post that? Who saves this on their computer? Call me a plebbitor, fag, w/e idgaf.... but some of yall need help. I can watch niggers blow each others brains out all day. Shit, a good chimpout ending in a murder of a nigger gets me out of bed in the morning.

But other things here its just too much, its not good for anybody.

>I didn't want to see that guy's head exploding when the bus ran over him

Attached: 1618389081186.jpg (1024x1024, 157.39K)

You now know the world is not like the television show you. There are much worse things to see

Be happy though. People who hide from reality are not trustworthy to make decisions about it

Attached: Aborto.webm (320x240, 2.94M)

You have low test. You should get that checked out.

>Why do you keep coming here then
I think we all know why.
>You're here forever

Exposure to violence breeds weakness and instability. Over-exposure to violence desensitizes and renders a person non functional in terms of communication and growth. Behind the coping mechanism of a person that regularly exposes himself to explicit content, always lies trauma. Don't ruin yourself guys. Be better.

Attached: William-Adolphe_Bouguereau_-_Douleur_d'amour.jpg (972x768, 114.27K)

Attached: 1607496381596.webm (480x320, 2.75M)