From a range of 1 to 10 inch, how fucked is Putin in Ukraine militarly speaking right now (tactics, soldiers training...

From a range of 1 to 10 inch, how fucked is Putin in Ukraine militarly speaking right now (tactics, soldiers training, equipment efficiency, morale, results ...)

Attached: Biden.jpg (1526x2048, 417.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9pVEP0AzZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=zWWxW_GJCOo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Russia_relations
finance.yahoo.com/news/pentagon-35-trillion-accounting-black-231154593.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

8/10
It will be 9/10 when the army starts routing and 10/10 when it has taken 50% casualties and lost 90% of the equipment it entered Ukraine with

>how fucked in putin
>10inch
And that’s just the diameter

6 or 7 he’s gonna get what he wants though.

>2" scoops

Imagine if I said to you that the US forces sent to throw out Saddam had taken 30% killed and maimed and lost 40-50% of their armoured vehicles and tanks and 10-15% of their airpower after a month and had yet to capture a single major city and pacify it and that Saddam had become an internationally loved figure with nations donating free weapons and that the USA had been placed under sanctions so bad it was re-enacting the 1929 wall street crash. You'd say 8/10 to. It is not stopping there though you are watching the greatest military disaster since ww2 unfolding, the complete loss, collapse and rout of the entire invasion force. There is no possibility of Russia winning and slim chance of them even holding Crimea at this point.

>6 or 7 he’s gonna get what he wants though.
Eh, no. Far from it, he has got the opposite of what he wanted already, the west and NATO are united and rearming, Russia has more sanctions than North Korea and the most combat capable portion of then Russian regulars have lost 30%+ killed and wounded and half their vehicles and is heading towards collapse in the field with no defensible front.....Putin has created epic failure here.

This is the modern equivalent of the Winter War.
The question is: Will Russia send everything they have into Ukraine? I doubt it.
Russia will be a third-world shithole for decades to come (if they don't nuke the world out of spite).

>Imagine if I said to you that the US forces sent to throw out Saddam had taken 30% killed and maimed and lost 40-50% of their armoured vehicles and tanks and 10-15% of their airpower after a month and had yet to capture a single major city and pacify it and that Saddam had become an internationally loved figure with nations donating free weapons and that the USA had been placed under sanctions so bad it was re-enacting the 1929 wall street crash
vatnigs on suicide watch

Just seeing it get worse and worse really puts a smile on my face:)

Attached: 1647686074740.png (1222x360, 81.87K)

>This is the modern equivalent of the Winter War.
really, the Russians eventually steamrollered Finland who put up an amazing fight. Even if putin does general mobilisation now the forces won;t reach teh field for three weeks and by that stage the Russian invasion force will no longer exist. That was Russias best equipment and men. So what next? Another invasion force composed of conscripts in ancient barely functioning vehicles? The force balance is so much in Ukraine's favour now and will continue to rise in Ukraine's favour daily (they mobilised their reserves two days before the invasion and they started coming online about the 22). Any new invasion force is just going to run into a battle hardened Ukrainian army with a steady stream of weaponry behind it

Russia is winning you fucking idiot.
Turn off the TV, it's lying to you.

The future will tell us. War is just politics by other means the outcome depends on more than just the situation on the ground. I bet once it’s not in the news all day every day it’s a matter of months or maybe a year or 2 at the most before the west goes back to business as usual regarding trade. Remember Europe needs to buy Russian and Ukrainian food to send to Africa or else the refugees start coming north and you HAVE to let them all in or else you’re a big racist meany.

>Russia is winning you fucking idiot.
>Turn off the TV, it's lying to you.

Attached: vatnik dreams.jpg (531x640, 106.95K)

They will just threaten ukrops with nukes
Something like
>if you don't surrender we will nuke 5 of your major cities
And they will justify it by comparing to what usa did to Japan
Ukrops surrender fully without any conditions, entire country is occupied. Opposition is executed or send to Siberia.
Ukrops get re-education about how they were always Russian.
Sanctions are eventually lifted.

you ever fuck off with your vatnik polspeak, unless your aim is to make people laugh harder at Russia, putin and vatniks, which is what you are doing by posting such shit

Attached: PutinMessagetoRussia.webm (640x360, 426.19K)

>Imagine if Americans had lost Iraq
I don't have to imagine. Americans did lose Iraq. The Iraqi government is an Iranian puppet and Afghanistan is controlled by the Taliban.
Assad controls Syria and ISIS controls Libya.

All America does is lose wars.

I hope if he nukes Ukraine that the army will overthrow him

Attached: 1648138133220.png (400x350, 205.89K)

>Sanctions are eventually lifted.
Russian delusions strike again. You can spot a vatnik by it's complete disconnection from reality. Sanctions MAY be lifted when putin is dead and someone with a sane brain is running russia. If you think they are before that you are living on vatnik vodka dreams

This is just evidence you can’t invade a county and install a puppet government. It’s just proof that Russia will inevitably lose

The ironing.

Attached: california homeless.jpg (1440x934, 317.33K)

Yawn. Seething vatnik cope. Keep ignoring reality like your dear leader putin vatnik, it just makes your current and future disasters all the more desperate and likely

Well it's certainly evidence that AMERICA can't.
But who said Russia is going to install a puppet government?

Attached: fuckyourussia.png (3000x3160, 1.52M)

What reality am I ignoring?
The fact that these threads are just dumb memes?
And I don't mean meme threads are dumb, I mean your memes are dumb.

Attached: 1647401863838.webm (848x478, 2.9M)

user raises a good point.
The difference is that America is very efficient at militarly invading a country, but fails in muslim countries. Ukraine is a european country, so hopefuly the endresult will not fail this time.

Yeah I'm not reading any of that.
You didn't answer my question, who said Russia is planning to install a puppet in Ukraine?

Attached: hi im russia might use chemical weapons.jpg (1080x1446, 210.01K)

Are you new at the job vatnik? Stop samefagging yourself like the tard you are

just because they are not active on social media like a douchebag ukraine hipster, that don't mean they are in a bad spot
at least they are not like ukraine internet force that would start deleting any post with a hint of ukraine fighters being killed or that they are loosing fights and just full on making WE WINNING BRUH narratives and even spin any failed ambuses as "WE TOTALLY WON THE AMBUSH AND KILLED THE TONKS"
youtube.com/watch?v=W9pVEP0AzZ4

Attached: 1647678906618.png (2163x1163, 1.46M)

New shift just started huh vatnik? Look at you with your fucking simpsons meme where did they get you? A time tunnel to 2007?

Attached: ztard.jpg (1056x1048, 233.27K)

Vietnam isn't a Muslim country.
Let's be clear, America has fought maybe a dozen wars, and it has won ONE of them (Desert Storm).
Then it went back and fought that same country, spent 17 years, thousands of lives, trillions of dollars, caused millions of civilian casualties, and lost.

Nobody in their right mind would use America as a model for invading shit.

How fucked are you when putin is gone and the Russia public find out you lied to them for puitin? I mean where can you run to? Do you have a fake ID ready? What's your plan?

Attached: 1647391446566.jpg (616x1024, 107.23K)

Ukraine could surrender today and this whole thing would still be a disaster for russia

Fucking newfags, if you're going to accuse someone of samefagging you link both posts you tourish shill jew cunt. You fucking gave yourself.
Fuck Biden, fuck america, I will not fight on any side your on. You are the fucking villain of this story.

My God it's whatabouting on vietnam more. Are you a badly written python bot or a real vatnik shill? What's (5+5)/2?

What planet will the Jews run to when the whole world turns on you?

Vietnam was a result of America sucking at nation building, but good at military campaigns. NVA was at its last leg after the tet offensive and was more willing to give in to the cease fire. They violated the cease firs after America left and after they rebuilt their army.

kek look at it seethe, look at the little vatnik piss itself. No future for you.
("jew", "reddit", (globohomo","zog", "tranny"

>America only sucks in Muslim countries
America also sucks in Asian countries too, Africa and South America as well desu
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE waddaboudism

>kek look at it seethe, look at the little vatnik piss itself. No future for you.
>("jew", "reddit", (globohomo","zog", "tranny"
>My God it's whatabouting on vietnam more. Are you a badly written python bot or a real vatnik shill? What's (5+5)/2?

("jew", "reddit", globohomo","zog", "tranny")
The Vatniks are getting shitter, they are not sending their best.

Somalia.
The Bay of Pigs.
Guatemala.
Korea.

America record is fucking terrible.

You realise that every lurker is reading your shit and going vatniks, why do they bother? You are just making people laugh at Russia. They see you and are in no way fooled

But I thought you were fighting the nazis user
This doesn't look so good for the anti fascist coalition

Reddit Jew globohomo zog tranny.

That's nice dear, the Russian army in Ukraine is ceasing to exist and so is the effect of your bot spam answer this (5+5)/2

They just want to go out in a blaze of glory. That’s why they’re trying piss, shit and scream as hard as possible

>c-can we please talk about anything besides ukraine

Attached: russo-mongoloid blood-drinker.jpg (1200x700, 120.49K)

How was korea a failure exactly? South korea didn't fall and still stand to this day. Along the line of having successful campaigns in defending the country from being overrun by chinese/norks. Like I said, America is Good at military campaigns(especially large ones) but not at nation building.

He’s winning, and it’s unlikely that anything will change that.

Nice if the vatnik bot could even prove it's human which it has conspicuously failed to do thus far

You realize I invented that form of gaslighting, used it on you a few days ago, and now you think you can use it on me.
Protip: In order to gaslight you must first convince them you have an opinion worth taking seriously. I offer this advice freely knowing that you are just too dumb to actually manage it.

I lurk here 18 hours a fucking day mate. I'm always going to be here, I'm always going to call you on your shit, and I'm always going to be smarter than you when I do it.

The only thing I'm fighting is faggotry on the internet.
>please don't talk about Americas wars, or how bad they failed.

Delicious salty vatnik tears.

Attached: d.jpg (886x886, 128.9K)

ESL

>the Russian army in Ukraine is ceasing to exist
lol

Attached: is that true or did you hear it on cnn.jpg (425x343, 24.98K)

Lol, fucking burn.

>I lurk here 18 hours a fucking day mate.
Ahahahaha holy shit
How many rubles per post bro?

>look! over there! anywhere but here, please!

war must be going worse than i thought, lmao. any friends or family died yet?

>I’m so smart I can point out all the times when America couldn’t establish a puppet government and had to pull out of county but think it’ll be different when Russia does even though last time they tried they fucked up so hard the Soviet Union collapsed

>Go to war with a tiny poor country that only just stopped being brutally occupied by Japan
>Have The BRitish Empire, France, and Japan as allies
>Get zerg rushed, fall back to your starting positions, pretend you won.
AMERICA!!! FUCK YEAR!!!

The newfaggotry.

Look right at Ukraine, see how it's full of Russian soldiers? See how there don't seem to be any Ukrainian soldiers? That's what winning a war looks like.

Moscow Apartment Bombings, Borris Nemtsov, Gary Kasparov, levchenko poisoning, St. Petersburg mayor Anatoly Sobchak stole from Russians,Malaysia Airlines Flight 17,Alexei Navalny etc etc etc (you)

Still waiting for and answer to this

The goal was to prevent the fall of the Republican of korea. The whole war was stalemated and leaned towards the Americans favor. You want to know what happened afterwards? ROK never fell and became a successful country. The U.S. and the entire western coalition already achieved its goals.

i've been watching ukrainian soldiers kill your cousins all day dude. i hope your salary is enough to help support their families because your government won't lol

>war must be going worse than i thought, lmao. any friends or family died yet?

>A bunch of random shit involving Russia
You forgot that time Yeltsin got drunk and danced.

Careful with your anti-semitism goy, comrade Führer doesn't appreciate that.

Attached: 1647904925059.jpg (1680x945, 82.74K)

Look how Russia sprinted to kyiv and didn’t properly pacify any of Ukraine. Now there scared shitless to go an inch on the roads because the countryside is filled Ukrainian special forces who are raping their convoys. Any russian gains you see are literal single file lines.

>>war must be going worse than i thought, lmao. any friends or family died yet?
Hope so. Get the fuck out of here you vatnigger retard

>i lurk here 18 hours
That’s fucking sad. I hope your not doing this for free

>Delicious salty vatnik tears.

Attached: Untd.jpg (593x337, 71.76K)

18 hrs a day ?
Yikes - no wonder you're fucking deranged lol.

Eh, 4/10. Their losses and failures thus far are embarassing for sure. But at the end of the day they have the manpower to take the country even if they don't do it intelligently. Especially as it's been made clear that nobody is going to help the Ukes beyond materiel support.

Attached: 1595141066128.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

>I can't answer the question so I'll change the subject.
I'm fucking Australian, you dumb cunt.

No you haven't. You've been watching vids posted by Ukrainian militia to social media.
The Ukrainian army hasn't been seen or heard from for a fucking month.
They've got four mechanized brigades, where are they?

No it wasn't. The goal was to defeat North Korea militarily, which America did not do and has not done, despite the fact it a fucking midget country compared to Ukraine, let alone America itself.
And America had the biggest allies available.

North Korea spent the next 60 year digging in and building nuclear weapons.

Seriously, cope more.

When putin gave a television address telling the Ukrainian army to start a coup so he could negotiate with them instead zelensky

Fuck Jews. Your entire race is a plague on humanity.
>Look at a bunch of shit that didn't happen

I know who you are. Really, I know who your grandfather was, how you got to Australia. Everything

i hope for your sake that you're subhuman enough to be able to survive on propanganda and misery alone cause it's gonna be a long fucking decade lol

Proofs?

Shifts are only 12 hours though; are you doing extra to prove your value and avoid getting drafted ?

Do you still keep pictures of your grandfather in NKVD uniform to cheer yourself up? we've known who you are for 10 years. Your life is fucked now, beyond repair. You are in a world of shit.

He think if he spends more time shilling he’ll get a smaller portion of anal rape later

Yeah dude that says he wants a negotiated peace not a puppet government.
Irrational self-esteem on full display once again. It's not just that what you said is wrong, it's that a person of average intelligence can see it's a stupid thing to say.
And yet you say it with the confidence of someone who's been complimented on his intelligence too many times.

Why weren't you bullied more in high school?

>Shifts are only 12 hours though; are you doing extra to prove your value and avoid getting drafted ?
Emergency war shift except they can't call it a war

>a military coup isn't a regime change
Don't worry user I'm sure Syrian fighters will save the day

Please, do tell.

Russian propaganda has been cut off retard. Apparently it's too fake for us to look at so we have to let journalists tell us what it says.

Do you think being a dick on the internet because people keep calling you out on your bullshit will help win the war?
Not being rhetorical, it seems to me that you actually think you're contributing to the war effort. Do you?

>a military coup is the same thing as installing a puppet government
regime change is an American thing.
It doesn't work but they keep trying.

Reading your posts is like watching a dying fish flop on the floor vatnigger

Joe Biden remains a paramount leader of the free world amidst unprecedented battles with Russia, accompanied by a vice presidency empowered by moral legitimacy. Overcoming the struggles that women and people of color face to ascend to the vice presidency makes one a formidable opponent for entrenched dictators not used to a woman who can say no and shit on his plans. Putin is fucked in the long run.

Reading your posts is like watching a stupid person who doesn't know he's stupid pretend to be stupid.
Not hyperbole.

>Pleas over throw the government I don’t like and install one I do to make things easier for me

I lost.

Attached: jj laughing.jpg (1280x720, 35.99K)

>No it wasn't. The goal was to defeat North Korea militarily, which America did not do and has not done, despite the fact it a fucking midget country compared to Ukraine, let alone America itself.
And America had the biggest allies available.
Nigger, the goal wasn't to defeat the nork military. The original goal of the ENTIRE UN peacekeeping operation was to prevent south korea from falling. Which was successful by turning the war into a stalemate. Defeating the north Korean military was a secondary objective, but it was also something that is risky because it could trigger a war with both the Soviets/chinese. But the original goal was to fend off any communists from taking South Korea, which was successful.

kek. He pretended to be retarded, but nothing changed.

post pic of grandad in nkvd uniform fake Austrian Jew pls. Some here have already seen it. Bet you mis the glory days of putin on a polar bear huh? How would you like the Austraians to go over all your pawn shop transactions with your sideline in money laundering? Go away before you really get kurbstomped and stop being a naughty vatnigger

>I am prepared to negotiate with the military directly
Is what he actually said.
Idiot.

Militarily? 9/10. Let's see
>He lost equipment and vehicles he can't rebuild due to sanctions
>He wasted PGM he can't restock due to sanctions and he was already low on them due to Syria
>His army is making a mockery out of themselves and this will affect Russia's softpower
>His economy is in shambles and thus he can't rebuilt his losses for decades
>He has failed the main objective of this war which was the replacement of Ukraine's government while keeping Ukraine's infrastructure intact. Even if he wins now, he will just be a ruler of a wasteland.
So Putin has sunk millions of dollars, wasted his economy, wasted thousands of Russian's lives and currently has nothing to show for. And even if he wins, he will be king of a wasteland, and that is a big IF.
9/10 Fucked.

>Nonono, the plan was to lose to an impoverish country armed with WW1 surplus the Japanese left behind.

Attached: not a great plan.png (500x375, 196.92K)

Attached: 1646915594536.jpg (680x420, 31.77K)

Still waiting for you faggots to answer
Do you think this is contributing to the war effort in Ukraine? Because it seems like you do.

>Do you think being a dick on the internet because people keep calling you out on your bullshit will help win the war?
>Not being rhetorical, it seems to me that you actually think you're contributing to the war effort. Do you?
Do you think your helping by spending 18 hours a day trying to suck as much russian cock as possible will help? Why do you do it user?

So you have no future, are facing complete disaster with the collapse of Russia and Putin and you are getting old and still have fuck all. Ouch.

>So Putin has sunk millions of dollars, wasted his economy, wasted thousands of Russian's lives and currently has nothing to show for.
Lol, so basically he did what America did in Iraq and Afghanistan only not even close to as bad.

>Muh America
Did I mention America? I think most Americans here will admit Iraq and Afghanistan is a failure. So what is your point? Is Ukraine a failure?

>Why do you do it user?
He's paid to, this one is paid. We have a special vatnik guest.

>Any Forums posts are a "war effort"
Time for a computer break.

>ignoring the entire point
Study about the initial intentions of the entire operation. It wasn't to defeat the north korean military, but to not let them take over south korea. That objective was already achieved via stalemates. Anything other than that are secondary objectives that are done after the initial main objective is completed. North korea didn't take over the south and south korea never fell with the Americans and the entire UN maintaining south korea sovereignty with the way it was before. Which was the main objective throughout the entire war.

What will be the next cope user?
Will official recognition that Crimea is Russian be the real goal?
Why are your officials leaving in mass?

No retard. Because I'm Australian. I think I'm calling you a fucking idiot.
Have you changed your facebook profile picture to the Ukrainian flag yet? Because I here that's got Putin scared.

Still waiting for you to answer. Do you think you are helping?

Whatabout. It is a wall of vatnilk cope.

Attached: 1647388349590.jpg (716x731, 96.09K)

Again trying to say that Iraq and Afghanistan were failures for the United States but is completely blind to anyway Ukraine couldn’t be a success for russia

You should be more polite. You are fucked, you must know that. Have you a new identity ready vatnigger?

Everytime vatnik post Iraq cope, I laugh. They laugh at America for Iraq and then try to frame Russia walking into an Iraq of their own making as not a failure.

>Did I mention America?
Well you pretty much described what America actually did, which in no way describes what Russia is doing.
Who pays for your fuel btw? You clearly don't pay for your own.

That's what I'm asking. Is that what you think? Is this NPC virtue singalling circlejerk shit your plan to win the war?

Didn’t answer the question. why do you like Russian cock so much. What do you get for shilling?
What do you get for your 18 hours of work?

Very different situation, it's more like Americans failing to keep Texas in the union.

>which in no way describes what Russia is doing.
Yes. Unlike Russia, US actually has an economy to rebuild their army.

I don't give a fuck about America. My initial post is unique to Russia and Ukraine situation. Has USA ever ran low on PGM? Has USA lost more than 100 tanks over the course of a 10 year war?

No that was the exact point.
The only time America actually defeated America militarily was Desert Storm.
The rest of the time you go in, make a mess, and lose.

>Russia getting what it wants means it loses.
Yeah stick with that, that might work. It's dumb as fuck but the media will just shout it until nobody cares enough to argue back.

Doesn't matter anyway, Russia gets what it wants, and history remembers America as the first country in history to collapse from its own faggotry.

8/10
And I want Ukrainians to switch to twenty inch strapons.
Only a complete military defeat, total defeat and thousands of corpses can awaken at least one thought in the heads of the cattle with which I am surrounded every day.
Glory to Ukraine.
Russian.

>Russia gets what it wants
IF, you forgot the IF Ivan.

>collapse from its own faggotry.
Sounds like USSR thing

>how bad they failed
Alright, let me explain this like I've had to explain it to every other mouth-breathing smoothbrained manchild.
The primary objective of the US actions in the middle east was securing the petrodollar and showing the rest of the region that we can and will spend twenty years and ungodly fortunes just to fuck up two whole generations for so much as talking about trading oil in a currency that isn't USD.
That was met and then some. We installed a puppet government for a while after the objective shifted to nation building. Turns out Muslims care more about hyperlocal tribal and sect affiliation than they care about sharing a culture or region or having any unified identity.
We left after realizing there would be no return on investment, no enlightening the local populace on how the merits of not behaving like cave dwellers, and making sure to cap the individuals that took our gifts and proceeded to act like ungrateful little twats.
All the while, testing out our newest shit and making improvements and revisions, because we can not only afford to do so, there are economic benefits for the people in doing so. The US only 'failed' at whatever your arbitrary, made-up objective is/was, and Mattis decided to become pozzed.

>history remembers America as the first country in history to collapse from its own faggotry.
Pretty sure that was USSR

>Russia gets what it wants
More African conscripts?

>the media will just shout it until nobody cares enough to argue back
Bro I'm Belarussian, I follow Russian media and ukrop sources.
You can't bullshit around, Russians are crying on their national tv about how if they fail to take over ukraine they will collapse as a country.

What the fuck are you trying to say? Because America sucks Russia must also suck?
Russia isn't playing by America's rulebook. And you should fuck off back to facebook.

>What do you get for shilling?
I did answer that question. Nothing, I'm Australian. Just a regular citizen in what used to be a free country call you out on your bullshit because that's just how we are.

Fuck me, the global financial crisis has just been completely memory holed for you hasn't it.
You invaded iraq and collapsed the global economy you fucking idiot. That happened. That wasn't a movie. Billions of people lost trillions of dollars because your government is corrupt and your banks aren't properly regulated.

>No that was the exact point.
The only time America actually defeated America militarily was Desert Storm.
The rest of the time you go in, make a mess, and lose.
Except America wins militarily in nearly every military engagements. What you're talking about is political objectives, which is entirely different from military one. Korea? Successfully defended. Vietnam? A political failure, but drove the NVA to its knees and made them go into a cease fire and then left. However, South Vietnam couldn't hold out due to its government being corrupt and the American military not being there anymore. Gulf war? Absolute success. Afghanistan? A military success with the Taliban government and any conventional military getting overthrowned. But they stayed in Pakistan until the U.S. left and invaded while the ANA/Afghan government having the same issues as south Vietnam. Iraq? A military success with the entire Iraqi government overthrowned and still has its American placed government till this day.

>because your government is corrupt and your banks aren't properly regulated.
Russia's government is so corrupt that their people are actually dying due to graft fucking up their army. Which is even more fucking hilarious.

>I used to live a free country
Cry about it more. You can leave whenever you want to

If he’s an unvaccinated Australian he literally can’t

Attached: D279F318-70BD-4725-8A17-A291B3F71471.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

>unvaccinated
Suddenly it makes so much sense.
He is a Any Forums tourist

Don't worry he took 3 doses of sputnik

Due to corruption and graft, I won't be surprised if sputnik was just saline water.

If?
Nigger this is you trying to paint as "losing"
Now you're like "IF they lose."
To be clear anyone with any sense knows how this ends at this point. Ukraine ceded the Donbas, agrees not to join NATO or the EU, and maybe restores irrigation water to Crimea.

And the lugenpresse is going to pain this as a humiliating defeat for Russia. And you're going to fucking buy because you're dumb.

Nigger the immigrants are coming to the west. Again.

Sounds like a globohomo thing.

>nonono the plan was to fail the whole time
I see. My bad.

Pretty sure the USSR collapsed from internal strife, not faggotry.
Pretty sure America is going to collapse from unrestrained faggotry.

Bro I can't see any of that because all pro-Russian english language news sources have been removed from youtube and put under DDOS attack for the last month.
And I don't read hieroglyphics so the Russian language stuff is useless to me.

Attached: surrender is heckin valid.jpg (797x1008, 344.71K)

So what rulebook are the russians using. The one from when they invaded Afghanistan and it caused the collapse of the Soviet Union?

Lmao. Look at this nigga, counting his chickens before they hatch. IF IVAN, IF they win.

I’m unvaccinated. Caught the meme flu too. It was nothing. My cancer riddled fat ass 65 year old father in law caught it and nothing happened. Plenty of people skipped the vax. And there’s probably plenty of pol that frequents k like me, hardly tourists. But since you’re suddenly speaking our language we respond by telling you the truth. Like it or not Ukraine will lose this war.

Attached: 9F37D09B-2EB9-4B11-8A90-71DD59294FD1.png (512x407, 35.46K)

>Pretty sure the USSR collapsed from internal strife, not faggotry.
>Pretty sure America is going to collapse from unrestrained faggotry.
Pretty sure Russia is going to collapse again first.

prolly like a nine, cities too big, not enough soldiers

Dude break up your walls of text, I'm talking to like five people right now, I don't have time to peer at a solid block of letters to try to figure out what it says.

Is that true? Or did you see it on CNN?

The vaccines don't work retard.

>saline water
So just as effective as the pfizer vaccine then.
Fucking NPCs. You have no power here.

congrats on not being one of the morons to die from a disease with a free vaccine lol

>Like it or not Ukraine will lose this war.
The entire thread said US lost Iraq and Afghanistan. Then turn around and say Russia will win this war. What a joke.

>Nothing, I'm Australian. Just a regular citizen in what used to be a free country
His grandfather NDVD, actually was in Ukraine believe it or not, has links to some Russian controlled far right groups, used make memes for vatnik troll farms, wears stupid shoes, like to collect gemstones and watches. Grandfather got into Australia via the Jewish visa programme. Thinks he is smart, touch of narcissistic personality disorder but an educational failure, never got a degree. Full time Russian shill

>Is that true? Or did you see it on CNN?
>Russia army is not corrupt
This is the biggest cope

And Russia lost in Afghanistan but I’m sure this time will be different

Yeah. They lose bigly.

The one where Zalensky agrees to cede the Donbas and not join Nato or the EU.
And your media pretends that's losing.

Nigger learn fucking english. That's the "lose" scenario.
Or do you actually think Ukraine is going to counter-invade Russia?

>Pretty sure Russia is going to collapse again first.
Says that guy that forgot his country caused the global financial crisis. You country doesn't have a government any more, it has corruption and good PR.

>And I don't read hieroglyphics so the Russian language stuff is useless to me
Don't be a sissy Liosha, men are supposed to be honest, didn't they teach you that in school or did you not managed to attend it due to anal injuries?
So will peace treaty include Kuban?

>Or do you actually think Ukraine is going to counter-invade Russia?
Yes.

Your country doesn't even have an economy left.

>If I just keep lying you lose
Whatever, I don't care what foreign cunts think.

>I totally saw it on CNN
That's what I thought.

How much do you get paid to post here.

>The rest of the time you go in, make a mess, and lose.

Reminds me of someone

Attached: ZUmWIcg.gif (640x690, 98.13K)

aaaaaand /thread

Don't worry user. Everyday that passes, the more you will cope and at the end you will ROPE when Ukraine takes back Crimea and makes Russia the laughing stock of the world. Right before the V-day parade as well.

I never said that. USA won in both cases and did a way cleaner job that Russia, clearly. Then some fucking retards who watch cnn got bothered by trumps tweets, elected Biden, and he threw Afghanistan away trying to get a 9/11 photo op. But that wasn’t without the help of public opinion of those same people who didn’t know we had like 3k troops in country and hadn’t lost a troop in almost a year. The military won that war and then the voters lost it for them.

At least USA military won that war. I can't say the same about Russia. LMAO.

HAHAHAHAHA

Okayokayokay. So assuming, in the hypothetical completely impossible and totally unlikely scenario that DOESN'T happen, what will your reaction be?

Attached: russia lost simulator 2.png (828x803, 1.25M)

>we’ll win by giving up all the land we captured in Ukraine
Your already setting the bar as low as possible to mitigate when Russia loses

>Pretty sure the USSR collapsed from internal strife, not faggotry.

Communism is the most faggoty thing ever made so it fits.

The same reaction when it is day 26 and Russia isn't even close to winning the war. Laugh at Russia.

>nukes cities after war of aggression
>compares somehow to bombs dropped on Japan
>thinks Russia won’t be wiped from the map if they nuke a major population center
>thinks russias 50 year old nukes would even be in working order when they’ve proved they can’t keep 10 year old tech working.

Holy shit I know that the Russians always have a good gymnastics program but I had no idea that their mental gymnastics were at this high level. Have a (you) for the most retarded post I’ve read on this Malaysian finger puppet site today you daft cunt

Attached: BB0A06BF-0BD7-4851-A094-81D4C5D10EFF.jpg (1024x550, 82.31K)

My country is the only country that didn't have a recession during global financial crisis your Jews caused.

>lol you made a different choice than me and turns out we’re both fine don’t you feel stupid

Attached: 32C52478-5160-4764-A3D1-BACD51748890.jpg (456x810, 27.43K)

That is cause Russia has no economy in the first place.

So this is for you too.

YEah and China is going to collapse any day now or so your media keeps telling me for the last 15 years.

China won't collapse since it now got a convenient gas station formerly known as Russia, with gas for free! Can't beat those prices.

>Russian regulars have lost 30%+ killed and wounded
Let's go with the more liberal number of 40k casualties.....that's 20% of 200k.

15+ year /k/ lurker here

I now come here just to laugh at the Russian shills.

This is my first and last contribution to any thread.

>That's what I'm asking. Is that what you think? Is this NPC virtue singalling circlejerk shit your plan to win the war?
Sounds like something you made up because a contrarian meanie made no-nos in your hugbox echo chamber

It took 8 weeks between the start of the invasion Iraq and Bush's famous mission accomplished speech.
17 years and trillions of dollars later Iraq is an Iranian puppet.

Yeah like I said, you're going to pretend Russia getting everything it wants is Russia losing because what they should have done was occupy Ukraine for two decades and then just leave without having accomplished a damn thing.

Fucking idiot.

No Russia suffered because of your Jews. For the third time I'm still Australian.

>The same reaction when it is day 26 and Russia isn't even close to winning the war. Laugh at Russia.

Attached: 1647391943820.jpg (640x968, 234.96K)

China will save you. Surely they will prop you up like north korea

If you accomplish the primary thing you set out to do, you fail? So then what word would you use to describe the Russo-Ukrainian war, in which Russia, a month after invasion, still hasn't achieved day 1 objectives?

>chance of dying in my age and BMI group - 0.03%

Take your booster.

>the Russian invasion force will no longer exis
Holy fuck you Ukraine shills are absolutely delusional. At the absolute most they push the Russians away in the north. Ukraine does not have the resources to launch counter offensives required to push the Russians out of the country.

This is some 1945 Steiner's counter attack tier shit

>Been here all summer.
Lol, your glow like a glownigger nigger.

Is that a yes or a no?
Coz I'm still waiting for an answer from any of you faggots.

>Russia winning is Ukraine being in exact same position it was before the Russian invasion
Genius

Attached: 1647813109550.webm (600x404, 506.85K)

>So then what word would you use to describe the Russo-Ukrainian war, in which Russia, a month after invasion, still hasn't achieved day 1 objectives?
Ongoing.
The word is Ongoing.

You dumb shit.

Attached: 1647815925270.png (1216x5852, 1.52M)

Yeah I agree. The war is pointless. Zalensky should just give Putin what he wants.

>Ukraine does not have the resources to launch counter offensives
Russia does not have resources, period.
Maybe call for some more muslim and african troops to defeat globohomo lol.

Attached: putinspeaks.webm (320x180, 524.4K)

>Leftist meme

Attached: reddit does it.png (1200x5400, 2.47M)

>Yeah I agree. The war is pointless. Zalensky should just give Putin what he wants.

Attached: 1646921046925.jpg (468x561, 91.48K)

Attached: 1647426900554.jpg (1024x739, 119.29K)

It's worse than just not having resources, they also don't have any domestic production. Even if China bails them out on the resource end, which they've said they would not, they have no means of processing said resources.
You know who supports Russia? /leftpol/. You are the one on the side of literal communists.
I think we've finally hit the Depression stage.

>massive wall of text
You have to go back.

>524 KB, 320x180
>no sound
Putin just announced he surrendered because of your memes. He didn't realize you would go this far and has agreed to back down.

Mucho texto

Attached: 1647036457561.png (915x525, 503.17K)

>Imagine if I said to you that the US forces sent to throw out Saddam had taken 30% killed and maimed and lost 40-50% of their armoured vehicles and tanks and 10-15% of their airpower after a month and had yet to capture a single major city and pacify it and that Saddam had become an internationally loved figure with nations donating free weapons and that the USA had been placed under sanctions so bad it was re-enacting the 1929 wall street crash. You'd say 8/10 to. It is not stopping there though you are watching the greatest military disaster since ww2 unfolding, the complete loss, collapse and rout of the entire invasion force. There is no possibility of Russia winning and slim chance of them even holding Crimea at this point.

Attached: 1647433276397.jpg (700x760, 49.78K)

>Accuse others of being a lefty while taking the same side as /leftypol/

Attached: extremists.jpg (391x700, 112.33K)

>we will not invade
>it will be a 3 day operation
>generals please coup
>we will not use conscripts
*you are here*
>we are not sell our asshole to China
>so what Siberia was always asiatic
>Yeah kuban was full of hohol nazis we couldn't just keep it
>well yes they too the land bridge to kuban, but we never wanted it
>Chinese was always our second language

more like CHANGE THE CHANNEL TO ROSSIYA 1 AMIRITE COMRADE??

Post executioner granddaddy, he's in hell, he won't mind. He's busy having hot pokers rammed up his bum

Attached: tled.jpg (1024x958, 121.45K)

Wow definitely going to support the Ukranians now who are backed by every institution and government that has been pushing gay rights and gun bans in the West now!!

Attached: IMG_20220227_193232_665.jpg (729x499, 73.24K)

Still not Russian.

>You know who supports Russia? /leftpol/. You are the one on the side of literal communists.
The only side I'm on is the side of truth and reason.
But I am definitely not of the side of the yuke shills. They are CLEARLY the villains of the story. So whatever side they're on I'm not on.

I also don't actually care about American left/right politics. That shit only matters in a democracy, and your elections are rigged.

Attached: know your troll australia.jpg (548x619, 76.99K)

Attached: TRAITOR.jpg (344x496, 46.77K)

Meanwhile in reality

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-011031.png (1080x1689, 1.08M)

He was the petroleum reserves.

looks like the Any Forums discord was alerted to this thread

But your granddaddy was. Did you cry when he died? You're nothing mate, not Australian, not Russian just an unwanted putin cockgobbler with stupid shoes and no future

>Things that CNN told me Russia said but that weren't true
It's almost as if the media lies.

Current US government isn't the United States. It's an enemy occupation.

Attached: Screenshot_20220116-213716.png (1080x1507, 1.26M)

No faggot, these were Russian state media sources

>For the third time I'm still Australian.
Sure Ivan sure.

Stop leaking cope and desperation. Post stupid shoes and NKVD grandaddy larping as a jew. Imagine having to get circumcised so you could larp as a Jew to get into Australian. Are you comedy or tradgedy?.

No my Grandpa was Australian. Both of them. On fought the Germans at Tobruk and was captured at Crete. The other dropped bombs on the Japs in New Guinea and Borneo.
I'm true blue. And I will fight on any side you are on. I will not fight for lies.

yes the snow in Sydney is lovely this time of year

If you are gay, you don't want Russia to take over you. Just look at their HIV rates.

>They were what CNN told me were Russian state media sources
Oh my bad.

He actually is this one, has sepia pictures of his grandfather in NKVD uniform online though. They let his grandfather into Australia, he was born there Like I say he is not very smart but very full of himself.

Sure Ivan. 2 more weeks!

Attached: A631EBF5-0700-4579-A946-B95033EE349B.jpg (292x172, 10.1K)

Attached: based and redpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

No, not even partially convincing I'm afraid, nice try though vatnik, is that for your new identity? Going to need it soon.

>Nonono, Putin is actually the Jews
Holy shit you're pathetic.

Attached: jewish plan for global dominanc.jpg (750x674, 166.17K)

Our media sources Liosha

Attached: 1647011808557.jpg (534x900, 122.04K)

>I don't believe things that are true
I know.

not as pathetic as 18 hours of sucking russian AIDS cock

I don't understand could you give me a sports analogy?

this is Winter War but this time international help arrives in time to help and Russia doesnt have endless reserves

>not as pathetic as 18 hours of sucking russian AIDS cock

Attached: 1646694134449.png (720x673, 129.53K)

Nah I'm a red blooded American who is fucking done with ZOG fucking over my gun rights andy kids future.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend is the only foreign policy I believe in at this point so that means fuck NATO, the EU and the US government.

Attached: PXL_20220325_081721472.jpg (3024x4032, 2.58M)

Except every institution and government representative that has been fighting back against all that shit also supports Ukraine. That's what you can't comprehend.
>Truth and reason
No, you left that behind long ago to be a cult member, thinking your third eye and been opened, you'd reached enlightenment, because you were an easily manipulated above-average but not smart outcast. The first time someone offered you a welcoming hand and gave you bogeymen to blame all your problems on, you dove in headfirst.
Yes, Ivan, everyone that is not one of two fringe extremist cults is pro-Ukraine and hates Russia. Everyone. From fags to gaybashers, from Dems to Repubs. Hell, even Switzerland dropped being neutral. The only niggers supporting Russia are Any Forums and /leftypol/. That's it, and it's because both of you are so completely warped that your entire ontology cannot let you see reality, and both your worldviews are crashing headlong into reality.

>Look at this gay porn
No thankyou.
Meanwhile, in America.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x316, 24.77K)

So you are not larping as an American traitor who supports, the Russians? Ok.....

Attached: russianmilitaryu.jpg (1024x1024, 301.66K)

>Fuck NATO
>Supports this war which has increased NATO nation funding, made more countries want to join NATO, made NATO relevant in the 21st century and united all NATO countries
Lmao.

Das right glory to China

>red blooded American

t. traitor larper

Attached: 1646794701300.png (800x450, 224.82K)

>red blooded American
No, you are not. You should really look up Russian laws and see what you're supporting.

>Fucks over NATO and EU attempt to turn Ukraine into a ally and a hostile border nation for Russia
Fixed that for you nigger

Attached: 1646382507292.jpg (964x922, 91.4K)

>Check out this twitter screencap of literally who
Fuck off back to twitter. This is fucking Any Forums. We fucking hate twitter.

>Oh I see you claim to support the truth where here are a bunch of lies I made up to convince you otherwise.
You are so fucking dumb. I'm not saying that to hurt you, I'm telling you that as a fact. Your ability to think is deminished below that of the average human being.

Your self esteem is too high.

Attached: filters.png (468x241, 12.91K)

Instead NATO definitely gets Finland and Sweden. And could still get Ukraine if they retain sovereignty.

ya Ukraine and NATO definitely aren't allies right now

How's that southern front going lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-012515.png (1080x1616, 640.66K)

Why are your memes so terrible. Don't you faggots take courses these days?

Attached: putin has the infinity gauntlet.png (1300x720, 197.27K)

Attached: 1646042461411.jpg (1145x550, 123.05K)

same as the north. stuck 60 miles from the border

I like the one where they made it illegal to preach homosexuality to children.

Attached: FNf28w6VIAYna4X.jpg (453x680, 52.61K)

Who's the traitor again?

Attached: Screenshot_20220308-135218.png (1080x2058, 990.65K)

Attached: 1647388307608.jpg (1170x775, 693.14K)

> i got this meme from the Any Forums discord

>America, the only country in the world to have ever used nuclear weapons in anger, and deliberately targeted civilians in doing so, trying to meme about Russian nukes.
You know I just realized why youtube channels that teach history keep getting demonetized.

>definitely gets Finland and Sweden
Never going to happen

Well, you are larping as one. If you actually were an American, yes you would be a traitor. Russia targets the USA with nukes. You would be shit on humanities shoes.

Attached: 1647337464-647.jpg (810x540, 108.87K)

/k/ has been discussing ATGMs and cope cages all day and concluded that you're fucking idiots that have no idea what you're talking about and don't belong here.

Again, Russia is very clearly winning the war.

savage

Attached: 1647460791303.jpg (1024x576, 88.71K)

Wall of vatnik cope in this thread
>Imagine if I said to you that the US forces sent to throw out Saddam had taken 30% killed and maimed and lost 40-50% of their armoured vehicles and tanks and 10-15% of their airpower after a month and had yet to capture a single major city and pacify it and that Saddam had become an internationally loved figure with nations donating free weapons and that the USA had been placed under sanctions so bad it was re-enacting the 1929 wall street crash. You'd say 8/10 to. It is not stopping there though you are watching the greatest military disaster since ww2 unfolding, the complete loss, collapse and rout of the entire invasion force. There is no possibility of Russia winning and slim chance of them even holding Crimea at this point.

Attached: FNXA1BMVQAsV_0_.jpg (680x351, 78.74K)

Yea bro because I support the Taliban against the US occupation that means I want them to rule over the US? Fucking retard

>NOOO my team didnt win this year!!
do you suck chinese cock for the full presidency term?

>Never going to happen
You mean Russia winning?

No I just went to Any Forums you dumb faggot. And place you faggots don't even bother with because you know you've got zero hope.
So instead you come to a slow af board and flood it to make it look like board consensus.

Except it doesn't work that way and you're fucking stupid for thinking it does.

Attached: 1647821823626.jpg (607x529, 61.14K)

Will daddy Xi save the day?

>I support the Taliban
>No I just went to Any Forums

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 14.77K)

Is that fucking Rodney Dangerfield?

Newfags find out about slat armor

Attached: Leopard2A6M_Canada_02 (1).jpg (1920x1440, 909.77K)

I get it, you're like every other person who in their teenage years thought that they were clued in on secret truths, having thoughts none of your so-called peers could even imagine. You think you saw patterns where others saw chaos and you were in every way the mental superior of those around you.
Protip: Literally everyone had that phase, and grew out of it once they realized how clownshoes fuckfuck retarded it was.
If by 'preach homosex' you mean 'it's not okay to physically harm people because they're not like you' then sure.
Meanwhile: Denying the holocaust, use of any Nazi iconography or phrases, anti-semitism, racism, possession of any gun that's worth having, protesting or petitioning the government, speaking out against the government, and plenty more, all carry a prison sentence in Russia, where men raping men and forcing them into prostitution is commonplace, degeneracy is rampant, worse divorce rates than the US, fastest growing AIDS problem in the world, drug addiction that is nationally crippling - Russia is everything you imagine a leftist hellhole to be, and here you are supporting it.
Biden is in fact a traitor, much for the same reasons you are.

Attached: 1647419995486.png (2848x1188, 710.55K)

3-4
he missed the deadline but it's still fine Ukraine can only hold for so long and Russians support him

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111.18K)

Yeah so you've come to a board in which people put WAAAAY too much effort into analyzing every little detail of things, and have numerous expert sources doing the same thing. What you think you are doing is making fun of the roof armor on Russian tanks.
What you're actually doing is broadcasting how stupid you are because you don't know what the roof armour is for.

And since that's a really good way for you idiots to out yourselves in future. I'm not going to correct you. I just want you to know how I'm going to fuck you next time you try to pretend you know what you're talking about, so it will be extra funny.

Cope with that faggot.

Attached: biden sniffs zalensky.jpg (1358x1697, 435.67K)

except even on Any Forums you heard too many dissenting opinions, that's why you scurried off to your safe space discord. you couldn't stand all the people saying Russia was fucking up the invasion and it destroyed all your globohomo btfo'd fantasies

>8/10

Attached: 1647432088632.jpg (500x1816, 201.32K)

>Biden is in fact a traitor, much for the same reasons you are.
Kick rocks nigger. Continue supporting the occupational government by supporting their interests and goals.

Attached: 1645685005466.png (424x1024, 477.39K)

Attached: 1647124769533.jpg (800x592, 155.86K)

Vatnik larping as American traitor. Yawn.

Attached: 1646415299843.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

>What you're actually doing is broadcasting how stupid you are because you don't know what the roof armour is for.
This.

They're brain dead retards from Any Forums

>Gaslighting
How many times does that have to not work for you to try a new tactic?

>If by 'preach homosex' you mean
I mean not put up with whatever the fuck faggotry you're pushing right now.

ISIS throws poofs like you off a fucking roof, and they're armed with American weapons. Meanwhile the fucking government you fucking love imports these cunts by the fucking millions.

I got absoltely no fucking sympathy for poofs. Bring back the fuck death penalty I say.

Stick that on your partners dick and suck it.

The only 'interest and goal' at the moment is laughing as Russia btfos itself. At least take a moment to introspect on what it is you're actually supporting, which is the very image you posted. Fuck, that image would be more accurate if you replace the US flag with the Russian flag. The only shared alignment you have with Russia is 'lmao gay bad' while ignoring that Russia is in every other way exactly what you think the US gov is trying to do.

Everyone is arguing so hard that no one will notice that I hate niggers

Post gun faggot

Attached: 1647396263872.jpg (1078x1073, 672.12K)

Attached: 6B430035-A998-477B-AD77-D79C5F8E3A4C.jpg (750x578, 183.49K)

Why are your memes so shit?
Meming is not that hard.

Attached: perfect monke.png (872x704, 703.4K)

>Showing a glimpse of reality is gaslighting
That's how completely fucked up you are.
Like that other user, you see Russia saying 'gay bad' and think this makes them BASED SAVIOR OF HUMANITY, while completely overlooking the fact that they're a complete leftist authoritarian shithole that makes San Fran look like Phoenix.

Attached: FNV0DDbXoAUH96O.png (522x398, 285.22K)

>Memeing is not hard
>Posts shitty edit
>Even missed spots on fill/color replace tool

Why do you think russia is world capital of aids?
Is it because aids is a Cia psyop?

Attached: 1647011029811.png (600x676, 103.65K)

You don’t own guns, and putina is gonna make it harder to get a civilian gun, keep your fingers crossed that a coup ousts that bald devil

discord mods told you to ignore the putin monke poster

>while ignoring that Russia is in every other way exactly what you think the US gov is trying to do.
I legit don't care what Russia does in their country dumb fuck. All I care about is that they run counter to our Israeli-run American government and thus whatever hurts them and their credibility in the eyes of white Americans, I support.

>I'm Australian
So you're either a muzzie or one of those Australian vatniks who protested for monke a couple weeks ago. Tell me, how does it feel to be a paid shill for the world's laughingstock?

inb4
>but the americans
If you can reply without mentioning a country outside of Russia's sphere of influence then 3x the shill's going rate in rubles will be deposited into your account.

>Still trying to gaslight
Fuck me how dumb can you be?

>leftist authoritarian shithole
In what world lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=zWWxW_GJCOo

Is this your word of the day?
Did they tell you to use it 20 times a thread?

Attached: 1646679608047.jpg (930x558, 62.5K)

Yeah, like I said, not that hard. So why are your memes so shit?

Nigger this is a yuke thread I'm trolling the fuck out of.

>You don’t own guns
So?
I come here to talk about tanks. You come here to fag up the place.

Monkey is spelled with a Y.

Attached: how do you do fellow students.jpg (1200x800, 161.88K)

Oh no, poor little Russia oppressed by Ukraine who invaded them by shuffling their borders under the feet of Russian soldiers.

>Muppet thinks we back Russia because le based trad meme and not because it hurts ZOG
Lol

Attached: 1646692315086.jpg (1000x609, 178.55K)

I'll stop accusing you shills of gaslighting if you stop trying to gaslight, how's that sound?

>Monkey is spelled with a Y
Amazing.
>if I say nigger they'll think I'm one of them xaxaxa

Attached: 1646690621163.jpg (1024x660, 77.95K)

>Enemy of my enemy is my friend
Unironic fucking retard.

Made to stop HEAT rounds fired from RPG-7s and LAWs. Keep revealing yourself as an uneducated idiot

Attached: 1646191199196.jpg (3064x2056, 791.07K)

NATO counter-offensive in 30! Hold on Azov bros!

Attached: 1647843244433m.jpg (1024x551, 80.82K)

>Fucks over NATO and EU attempt to turn Ukraine into a ally
Ukrops were turned down by both NATO and EU you seething copeoid. Now Finland and Sweden will join. Soviet engineering wins again!

Attached: 1647431463791.jpg (500x1024, 99.53K)

I don't even back Russia.
I point out Russia is winning because it's just the truth. And it interesting to analyze the strategy and tactics in real time.
Then all these fucking faggot post this bullshit propaganda and accuse me of being a Russian shill.
And then I troll them for a few hours because they have literally left nowhere on the internet to have an actual conversation, so what else am I going to do?

Oh boy, it's gonna be great when you realize Israel is pro-Russia.
What part is gaslighting? The part where Russia carries prison sentences for violating Twitter rules? You know you can just go look up their laws, right?
In this one, where any racism, anti-semitism, or protest is met with a prison sentence.

australian
discord tranny
doesn't have a job
doesn't own a gun
lurks for 18 hours a day
wants to larp as a russian aids comfort boy

you're pathetic. What's your plan after this? suicide?

Seething ZOGbot

Attached: 1640384826426.jpg (646x650, 69.6K)

Attached: 1647419728478.jpg (2048x2751, 2.24M)

Yeah they're so terrible.

Attached: russian sanctions.png (718x106, 8.26K)

>Russia is winning
How the fuck do you come to that conclusion? They still haven't achieved day one objectives, they've been getting soundly btfo in all AORs, they are currently losing ground.

>by serving the geopolitical interests of China you win

Attached: FMiie7uXsAM_s38.jpg (828x466, 85.14K)

What do you mean southern front? The special operation ended three weeks ago when Ukrainians welcomed russians as brother liberators.

>Israel is pro-Russia.
After Russia cucked them out of a win in Syria? Lmfao delusional

Attached: 1646485205855.png (1810x857, 462.65K)

> I'm fucking Australian, you dumb cunt.
Pic with timestamp and ground harness or GTFO.

They've had to stop tank production because they relied on imported parts. For that matter, so does all of their tech, optics, infrastructure, a great deal of their food, a not insignificant amount of their energy, the list goes on and on. But sure, ignore the facts and have your sense of reality formed by a single screencapped line.|
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Russia_relations

>point out Russia is winning
By replying to yourself and not telling us how it's winning?

>By supporting the people banning firearms, legalizing trannies and importing refugees I win

You mongoloid, Russia stomping Syria was nothing but a win for Israel. Containing and displacing ISIS, who proceeded to start shit with all the Muslim countries they don't like was two birds with one stone and they didn't even skin their elbows.

>What part is gaslighting?
This part retard
>I get it, you're like every other person who in their teenage years thought that they were clued in on secret truths, having thoughts none of your so-called peers could even imagine. You think you saw patterns where others saw chaos and you were in every way the mental superior of those around you.
>Protip: Literally everyone had that phase, and grew out of it once they realized how clownshoes fuckfuck retarded it was.
I'm a middle aged and highly educated. You're 20 something some college. I can see you, you can't see me, because you're stupid and I'm not.

Ergo, I am not going to question my perception of reality on your say so. Ergo, you are unable to gaslight me. But because you;re not smart enough to understand that me thinking you might know what you're talking about is a prerequisite for gaslighting, after all it works on you every time, you can't understand why it doesn't work on me, which is a positive feedback loop constantly reassuring me that I'm correct. Because you wouldn't need to engage in such a pathetic attempt at gaslighting if you had something to actually say.

Now I'd tell you that that's pretty dense and so you should take a minute to think it through, but you're not going to do that, you're going to say something stupid in an attempt to "win a point back" on an anonymous imageboard where it's impossible to keep score.

Militarism is more or less the only thing that can bring traditionalist back into the west. In a certain sense this war is exactly what was needed.

>implying I have a fucking phone
2007 was a mistake.

>look at this screencap of a different thread when I posted my dumb meme and nobody cared.

>I'm a middle aged and highly educated.
Eh. Nah

But you support Russia, who bans firearms, imports refugees, and also bans being A BASED J00 HATER. That or your entire line of thought boils down to:
>WAAAAH PEOPLE KEEP GETTING MAD AT ME BECAUSE THEY THINK I SHOULD HAVE A REASON TO HATE PEOPLE
>Middle aged
>Highly educated
So you're proudly processed by indoctrination, got it.
I'm not telling you to change your perception of reality, you stupid contrarian, I'm telling you to actually look at it instead of conveniently glossing over whatever doesn't fit the extraordinarily narrow confines of your worldview. Russia is everything you claim to hate with the singular and sole exception of BASED GAY HATE.
Meanwhile you just pass off any criticism or refutation as coming from an inferior, therefore requiring no thought or attention on your part, which conveniently allows you to continue building your fantasy.

>in what world is Russia authoritarian leftist shithole lmao

In this one lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-231231_Brave.jpg (1080x2956, 779.56K)

>They've had to stop tank production because they relied on imported parts. For that matter, so does all of their tech, optics, infrastructure, a great deal of their food, a not insignificant amount of their energy, the list goes on and on. But sure, ignore the facts and have your sense of reality formed by a single screencapped line.|

Attached: 1646592821529.jpg (447x604, 94.9K)

>But you support Russia, who bans firearms, imports refugees, and also bans being A BASED J00 HATER
Last time I checked Russia doesn't run the US nor will it ever. I couldn't give 2 shits about what they do in their country. All I care about is the fact their success hurts American government

>Seething ZOGbot
Antisemitism gets you 10 years in Russian prison so be careful that based Putin won't find this.

>im 40 and this is the best thing i do with my time
>18 hours a day
can you not buy a house because they keep getting sold to SEA businessmen and that's why you do this for free?

Attached: FNfmvacWYAU6asW.jpg (1080x810, 183.74K)

So you honestly believe that Russia stomping massive sunni movement in Syria was a loss for Israel, how fucking stupid can you get.

Dear redditour fren why do you keep replying to an obvious middle aged vatnik public employee?
This just boggles my mind, about as much as the vatnik himself thinking that this will save the war effort.

>the war effort.

Attached: 1646415844031.jpg (1794x858, 146.79K)

>American government is bad because they don't kill people I was told not to like
I've been here a lot longer than you, fren. It's 4am, I'm bored, and if I can make someone less retarded or make vatniggers seethe, it's a win. Just waiting for daylight and the range to open so I can zero my new optic.

>I couldn't give 2 shits that they are decades ahead of US in being 'globohomo' shithole

That's why people laugh at you.

>I'm telling you to actually look at it
No you're not. You're calling me a teenager that doesn't understand the big kid concepts and when I get older I will understand.

Because you're too dumb to recognize in the way I talk that I'm older and wiser than you and adjust tactics according.

I'm not saying your dumb to insult you (entirely), I'm saying it because it's a fact.

>BASED GAY HATE
This is also a pathetic attempt to manipulate me. It relies on me not being a homophobe and resenting the accusation, ergo to defend myself I must attack Russia. You're using this tactic because you're fresh of facebook where this is effective.

Here the easy to use counter strategy is to literally be as homophobic as possible straight into your stupid gay face because I'm anonymous and there is no identity to defend.

So you don't have any criticism. You just have fucking transparent manipulations that you're too stupid to use and even if you weren't your using them in the wrong context.

And the reason you're doing this is solely because you are such a dumbarse, that it was all it took to convince you.

What's the new glass user?

Attached: FNXXUvcVQAkCLOq.jpg (636x960, 104.68K)

>CNN told me that Russia can't produce tanks any more
Nigger the Pentagon lost 35 trillion dollars.
finance.yahoo.com/news/pentagon-35-trillion-accounting-black-231154593.html

You are the definition of a useful idiot

Attached: 1645504032805.png (421x370, 179.32K)

Attached: FNV0UgZXoAAV4el.png (522x572, 317.4K)

Well he's an idiot, not sure ow useful tho

Attached: 729EFA66-EFED-4521-97E0-90DA654A6EE9.png (165x115, 27.22K)

>le wall of text

This! Due to the invasion of Ukraine, Putin has put all the countries on alert around him, he has stated in one of his addresses to the nation that the loss of the USSR is something that needs "correcting".
Under no circumstances will the West drop sanctions until Russia is crushed economically and militarily, otherwise on the next Putin adventure, he will be more desperate and it will lead to nuclear war as Russia will not have any other options in its arsenal of military solutions.

Attached: MV5BOTVkMThiZDItMmRlNS00OGZhLWE4OWEtYmY1NjgwMmVkYTZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzY2MDM0Ng@@._V1_.jpg (421x576, 23.27K)

srry ddnt read

Attached: 1647941427585.png (980x742, 729.35K)

The funny thing is, I never called you a teenager. I said everyone goes through that phase as a teenager. Unfortunately, you never grew out of it.
>My diction makes me wiser!
If you actually believe that, I genuinely pity you.
>Some psych 101 nonsense
user, I just pointed out that Russia is in every way, save one, what you would consider a leftist shithole, and the very thing you claim to fear the west becoming. You took exception to that.
Poorfag PA SLX glass because I'm a simp for the ACSS. I had to seriously fuck around with mounting in order to keep the BUIS on the rail, to the point of mounting the PA onto the Holosun mount.
It's nothing fancy, but this is a beater rifle that isn't asked to do fancy shit. If you want a pic you'll need to wait for my phone to charge.

>tldr Now he's some fat al bundy obsessed with fags and sucking Putins balls dry

see he's not worth anything

Fair enough. Do you think it's a problem if the housing of my 1x slips under the housing of a magnifier?

imma leaf crossboarder from /m/ :) i dont know nuffin bout guns

Please tell me draw/renderfags have been having a field day with the war.
Also we have a whole general dedicated towards getting leafs through the RCMP red tape, maplefren

I actually did the one where the anime girl Z car gets her head blown off and shoved up her ass by a bayraktar. I’ve seen it posted a few times by other anons
& my brother is doing a course rn to get riffle so hopefully I’ll get a chance to shoot soon. I picked out either a Marlin 336 c or a ruger pcc for my first gun

No gun loser detected

Based kermitposter

Keep up the good work. Those are both great guns, imo. The Ruger is a bit heavy for a PCC imo, but that's forgivable. It will certainly be cheaper to shoot than .30-30.

Depends how you measure it, but for me a strong 7/10.