We will never be able to surpass our parents

My father was poor but despite that he still has friends he met in school, he also had multiple girlfriends and he was playing in a band despite being an alcoholic. He grew up in a poor, violent neighbourhood but he knew each one of his neighbours and they were supportive of each other. He didn't finish middle school, didn't get a degree and never had a serious job but despite that he could afford a house (that was before 2008 crisis though) without renting and even had his own kiosk.

I have a degree, a driving licence and I've recently learned CNC machining but I still can't get a decent job. Also I play guitar way better than my father but I can't find anyone to play with and form a band because every single one of my classmates is listening to nigger rap. Finding a girlfriend is also impossible nowadays because of rampant hypergamy. It's insane how much has the environment changed over the last few decades, everything was so simple back then in terms of requirements and expectations, even losers had a chance to ascend. But nowadays the disparity is colossal, you're either in the top 20% or you get nothing, nothing in between. Every aspect of life has gotten worse than ever in recent history because of feminism, individualism, racemixing, mass immigration, crashed housing/stock markets, hyperinflation, globohomo, lgbt cancer, near zero birthrates, ageing population, dead subcultures.

I can't even go outside because my country is now flooded with shitskins like swedistan, before that it used to be the purest in the whole EU.

Attached: 16481961582020.jpg (640x800, 219.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507796/#article-20189.s7
chemm.nlm.nih.gov/cyanide_prehospital_mmg.htm
emedicinehealth.com/cyanide_poisoning/article_em.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fun fact about hydrogen cyanide, the active component in Zyklon B. As a result of cyanide (or carbon monoxide) poisoning the human body turns bright cherry pink. You see, cyanide works by preventing cells from absorbing oxygen, killing the cells. Now this oxygenated blood is bright red, which means that bright cherry pink skin is an indicator of cyanide poisoning. Note that the cyanide does not need to be absorbed by the skin for this redness to occur, inhaling hydrogen cyanide will have the same effect.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507796/#article-20189.s7
>Patients with cyanide poisoning will not be cyanotic but will have a cherry red color due to excess oxygen in the bloodstream.

chemm.nlm.nih.gov/cyanide_prehospital_mmg.htm
>Skin - A cherry red skin color may be present as the result of increased venous hemoglobin oxygen saturation

emedicinehealth.com/cyanide_poisoning/article_em.htm
>The skin may be unusually pink or cherry-red

Now, isn't it chilling to read all the eye witness reports and documents describing the bright cherry pink bodies from the gassings in the holocaust? Piles upon piles of bright red bodies, looking like boiled lobsters. One surely could never forget a truly terrible sight like that. The witness reports from the sonderkommando, the shock of seeing their comrades almost unrecognizable, the bright red of their skin seared into their retinas forever.

No? Never heard of it before? That's because it has never been mentioned. No witness reports exist describing THE indicator of hydrogen cyanide poisoning. None of the thousands of witness reports. None in the Nuremberg trial documents. Nowhere is what should by all reason be a prominent part of the holocaust mythos ever even mentioned. In fact, numerous accounts from the Nuremberg trials describe BLUE bodies from the gas chambers.

This alone is hard proof that no one was ever gassed by hydrogen cyanide (Zyklon B) by the nazis in ww2.

Attached: 1644867069988.png (628x330, 202.61K)

Didn't read, POOPAAAA

Attached: cover9.jpg (1600x900, 87.78K)

>Also I play guitar way better than my father but I can't find anyone to play with and form a band because every single one of my classmates is listening to nigger rap.

it sucks. i also sing and play guitar, but the only person interested in playing with me and forming a band has left the state during the pandemic.

I was like you then I took hrt, now I am the trad wife and my hubby and me jam together with our neighbors and go to BBQs and stuff. Inb4 "hurr trans is evil" because yeah it is if you don't put any effort into passing.

Attached: 20220115_113740.jpg (2194x3088, 1.59M)

Rock culture and any organic type of culture is dead including the underground scenes. Everything seems to be stuck since 2007. Everything now is revolving around faux corporate identities, fashion accessories and nigger culture worship aka rap or kpop. Even youtube is oversaturated with clickbaity shit for retarded children, nobody cares about having fun nor being enthusiastic and pursuing your passion.

Somethings transcend cultures. Excepting yourself is one. Expecting others to is not.

Bitch bitch moan moan, my daddy’s shoes were big - have to rent cannot own.
The great reset is here, the resistance will need you so have no fear.

Attached: E9F07180-5135-43E5-AB97-5579DB8D3AC8.png (1423x1320, 270.31K)

Serious question, is alot of estonian women dating BBC's?

I can't bleeeed.

Attached: 1642500340014.jpg (960x741, 187.67K)

didnt read, still supporting VLAD THE INDESTRUCTIBLE and dabbing on butthurt belters
ZzzzZzzzzZzzzzzzZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzz
ZZzZz
zzZ
Z
Z

I dropped out of college after being raised in poverty and now I make six figures shitposting and ranting on Youtube.

>My father was poor
STOPPED READING

Why the fuck are you asking this

I already make twice what my dad ever did. I own a house 3x the size of the one I grew up in free and clear, and I will have more assets T 45 than he did at retirement. You’re just a fucking scrub.

Jag vill veta om renrasiga estoniska kvinnor har blivit sexslavar till neger kukar.

Lol, you are blackpilling these nerds hard. You say you are fucked but you seem to be doing better than 99% of people on 4chinz.

>being rich/succesful/having a gf
>posting on /pol

Choose one, you larping dipshit, your words mean nothing. But cool story anyway, keep us posted.

Take your meds schizo, the shitskins in Estonia are university pajeets.

I'm not. Any degree/phd means shit nowadays. CNC is not that hard nor special to learn and all nearly americans and western europeans have a driver's license. Being neet is better which I support.

I do support him as well. Fuck the west.

Depends on what you got, electroenergetics field is seeing major shortages and any retard with a bachelors can get employed, most just don’t do it. More people doing meme economics degrees in TTÜ than engineering, probably because any retard can pass.

And your father is in hell now after having rejected Christ Jesus gospel all his life. So what did it all amount to genius? Vanity is not something to brag about, good riddance.

Attached: 877599A6-A448-41D2-BA72-F491459E63BE.jpg (654x502, 62.61K)

Besides, license isn’t same in the USA. They basically just ride on a straight road and don’t even do parking. Anyone with a pulse could be able to get a license there. But I guess it’s easy to drive if every area is just a box of roads. I’ve heard of niggas doing their license like 5 times because they get failed because they didn’t check the mirror. And the test companies ask for a lot of money, so they literally benefit from failing you. It’s fucking retarded.

wat is christ Jesus gospel?

Try psychedelic drugs.

>my country is now flooded with shitskins like swedistan
That's sad to hear. I thought Estonia was still overwhelmingly white and didn't get overrun with shitskins like western Europe. I wanted to visit Tallinn and experience a Christmas in Europe.

Attached: estonia-christmas-market-in-tallinn.jpg (1920x1280, 511.95K)

It’s not that bad at all, he’s just a blackpilled moaner. Ukropig refugees are a bigger problem than the coloureds.

Pea püsti, zoomer. Pane see leht kinni ja mine õue ja ära mõtle mingites äärmuslikes toonides. Kogu see blackpilled jutt on jama ja viib sind ainult ühes suunas (alla) ja mida varem sa sellest aru saad, seda parem - usu mind, sa ei taha olla see 30aastane vend sellist juttu rääkimas ja ma olen kahjuks päris mitmeid selliseid näinud. Maailm on suuresti selline nagu sa seda näha tahad ja sa ei pea oma elu asjatult raskemaks tegema kui see olema peab.

And you're okay with this?
A man is suffering forever because he said the wrong magic words?
That makes you a shit individual. I wouldn't do well in heaven knowing anybody, my worst enemy, had to go to hell.

Attached: 7h7.jpg (1920x1080, 340.4K)

>you're either in the top 20% or you get nothing, nothing in between
>implying that's a bad thing
Eugenics in action. Only the best genes will prevail. Git gud or perish.

The Lord Jesus Christ died for your sins, he shed his blood for YOU, was buried, and resurrected the third day from the dead. He did this, took all sin upon himself, was judged on the cross as a perfect sacrifice so that you could be justified and escape hell.

Will you believe on this?

Okay, then repent, which is to come to God as a sorry sinner. You must realize you have sins, you have broken God’s law, and you are a sinner. Understand this, and call upon Jesus Christ and believe this gospel to be saved from hell and have eternal hope.