What's the secret of the elite for staying so young? Do they honestly consume baby foreskin and consume infant blood?

What's the secret of the elite for staying so young? Do they honestly consume baby foreskin and consume infant blood?

Attached: CodXHf7WgAAMvK_.jpg (500x448, 50.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybn93490tvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's Jewish btw forgot to add

plastic surgery

literally facelifts and plastic surgeries

not only that but they have access to top-tier spas and literally do no physical work meaning their body is at a constant rest state

Adrenochrome.

Tretinoin

Plastic surgery my ass, his cheeks look natural as fuck where as Tom Cruise looks bogged, there's something more to it

Attached: a5ba071e45e878002256dd62b005fd91.jpg (1200x900, 138.23K)

i'm sure he has more ointments and face oils than both our mothers combined

*laughs in poverty*

came to post this

Growth hormone?

Blood transfusions

That would make you look older.

Semen smoothies
>Try it OP & post results

Rejuvenating peptides such as GHK-Cu and BPC-157

He eats only vegetables and leads a stress free life. Also, genes. Look at his mom. She eats only vegetables too. Meat makes you old. Don’t eat it.

Protein, drinking water, eating a healthy diet, exercise, avoiding sunlight.

Elevate glutathione, reduce homocysteine, raise the GSH/GSSG ratio, prevent and reverse glycation,
breakdown and remove waste proteins, extend telomeres, keep your endocrine system in balance,
exercise 2 hours a day, eliminate seed oils, consume olive oil, ketogenic diet, etc.
And yes, baby foreskins, but those are the key.

Growth hormones make your face puffy and your hair fall, not look 25

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybn93490tvk

>there's something more to it
he's not elite. he grew up dirt poor in Louisiana

He's already hitting the wall, just look at his new pics
Ralph Macchio on the other hand has both him and Keanu beat

plastic surgery, designer steroids, and hair systems, Any Forums has no idea to the extent this is done

Regular young bloodd injection. Usually from goyim umbilical cords and their kidnapped young.

There's fillers, cheek/chin implants, botox and fat trasfer. Don't be such a naive idiot. The rich can afford more subtle plastic surgery and get it more often.

Attached: mask.png (501x663, 814.45K)

he's got what I have going on, blue eyes, good hair and a baby face, my beards patchy so I keep it at stubble length which I feel makes me look younger than my mid 30's.

isn't he almost 50 though?

It has been proven to work, and it has to be something

no stress. you see it in neets a lot too

Tretinoin doesn't do shit fopr sagging jows, fat loss in the mid face and nasolabial folds. A face and neck lift does. Fuck off with your tretinoin, that's just for wrinkles on the surface, not contouring the face.

Attached: gross fag.png (936x645, 817.95K)

smoking helps

I think its a combination of the best doctors in the world, a personal trainer, a chef and fucking make-up.

Attached: 1648050216107.jpg (620x552, 43.29K)

that's major cope my adult life hasn't been a picnic.

Being a vampire, avoiding sun, drinking blood of young females

Right because a face lift, cheek and chin implants nose jobs, brow lifts, fillers and botox isn't making people in Hollywood look 25 younger. It's their fucking diet. You people are so goddamn stupid.

Attached: facetuned kikes.png (573x549, 582.64K)

Or just get plastic surgery, botox and fillers, like everyone else, dumbass.

Attached: all look the same.png (518x501, 718.66K)

Ralph is 60 though

You're Brazilian. You should know it's plastic surgery.

Attached: ugly in the same way.png (692x700, 1.08M)

Nah, I'd rather just keep getting carded at 52.

Shitfuck.

>What's the secret of the elite for staying so young?

Money.

Maybe if you had more money you would eat better, sleep better, have a comfier life devoid of stress, and you would age much better. It's that simple.