Goys I

>W-WE'RE NOT REALLY FASCISTS
>WE'RE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY
this is becoming increasingly pathetic each day

People really shill for these guys?

Attached: 1648202459961.png (1314x750, 190.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2022/03/24/must-read-foreign-minister-lavrov-addresses-leaders-of-russia-telling-truthful-brilliant-g/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They meant fascism = authoritarianism, like the Russian bootheel currently being shoved into the faces of peace-loving civilians who just want to live normal lives but can't now

Those citizens are pointing out where these retards are hiding since they're the only ones prolonging the war.

Cringe faggot.

Attached: Screenshots_2022-03-24-02-14-53.png (680x516, 437.7K)

Why would anyone think Azov were nazis? pic related

Attached: 356b8358.jpg (398x656, 46.1K)

>antifa are the anti-fascists who are really fascists
>so we're the fascists who are really the anti-fascists
If I didn't know this was all a dream, I'd think I was crazy.

Attached: dreaming.jpg (1000x1500, 898.6K)

>Oh and facists are the good guys now
T. Jews

Attached: 1648160562213-1.png (1004x1024, 357.62K)

Fascism - Overused and misunderstood word used as racial slur against Aryans. Used by anti-White bigots and anti-normal leftist when they lack any intelligent argument.

>Body tats
Degenerate larper.
Not a NatSoc

Like I posted in the other thread...
Soldiers wearing black sun patches and somehow you faggots think they are zog?!?
Imagine a soldier in America or anywhere else in the west wearing that patch and see what happens.
>Again, activated almonds man in picrel was completely cancelled including all book deals, radio, tv appearances and everything else for this tweet,

Real fascism have never been tried. It wasn't real fascism. Next time it will be.

fuck the ukraine

fuck forgot pic

Attached: Based Pete Evans.jpg (750x785, 333.09K)

anyone know where to cop the swastika chain? asking unironically

>untermensch,jpg
>My byli wysshaya rasa

veteranstoday.com/2022/03/24/must-read-foreign-minister-lavrov-addresses-leaders-of-russia-telling-truthful-brilliant-g/

“They demanded that Russians get out of Crimea because they would never think like Ukrainians, speak Ukrainian or honour Ukraine’s heroes Bandera and Shukhevich.

They sent combat battalions and “friendship trains” to that peninsula to storm the Supreme Council building. At this point, Crimea rebelled, and Donbass refused to accept the coup d’état and instead asked to be left alone. But they were not left alone. Donbass didn’t attack anyone. But they were declared terrorists and an anti-terrorist operation was launched, with troops being sent in, with nearly all of the West applauding the move. That’s when it became evident exactly what plans were in store for the future role of Ukraine.

The massacre was stopped with enormous effort and through Russia’s active participation. The Minsk agreements were signed. You know what happened to them next. For seven long years, we tried to appeal to the conscience of those who signed the agreements, above all, to France and Germany.”

>russian bots pretend that fascism is ...le bad
>on Any Forums out of all places

lmao, at least focus on the legitimate hohol problems

Attached: putin monkey thinking.png (267x360, 113.17K)

>Those citizens are pointing out where these retards are hiding
So the fighters were right about spies and traitors.

NATO and the USA are at war with Russia and Russia knows it. The civilian population of the West doesn't know it - yet. Not until their little Fortnite champ gets drafted to go die in Ukraine, or more likely, Poland.

Yes.
Better kill all the citizens just in case

Attached: 1646183843176m.jpg (473x1024, 63.11K)

The holocaust was fake. Nazis weren't the bad guys like these gangster larper. Nazi military had honor and discipline the best soldier we ever fought. They should be honored for their fighting, bravery, brains and honor. German pride will be legal again someday. Pray for the Nazi race, God bless the Nazi children & mothers.

>Better kill all the citizens just in case
Nah, just the Russian backing ones and anyone who is trash to begin with.

omg russia is going to invade us states to get the nazis

>Anyone who is trash to being with

I don't think you could get away with killing 44 million Ukrainans user.

Attached: IMG_20220322_223109_494.jpg (1280x443, 27.66K)

>I don't think you could get away with killing 44 million Ukrainans user.
Don't know about that, let's see how it turns out for Putin.