BREAKING NEWS: West Has Declared a Hybrid, All-Out War on Russia, Lavrov Says

According to the foreign minister, the desire by the US and its Western allies to maintain their dominance in international affairs and return to a unipolar world order are "illusions."

The West has declared a hybrid all-out war against Russia, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has said.

"Today a real hybrid war, a total war has been declared against us. This term, which was used by Nazi Germany, is now used by many European politicians when they explain what they want to do to the Russian Federation. And their goals are not hidden: to destroy, to break, to strangle the Russian economy, and Russia as a whole," Lavrov said, speaking at a diplomatic forum on Friday.

"Here, when we see this sanctions free-for-all, it is of course clear that all of these values that our Western colleagues had constantly preached to us about the freedom of expression, a market economy, the inviolability of private property and the presumption of innocence, all of these values are worthless," he said.

Lavrov stressed that despite the best efforts of Western countries, there can be no talk of Russia's isolation on the world stage. "We are not going to isolate ourselves. We have many friends, allies and partners in the world, a huge number of associations in which Russia works with countries in every continent, and will continue to do so," he said.
sputniknews.com/20220325/west-has-declared-a-hybrid-all-out-war-on-russia-lavrov-says-1094178805.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-055406_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1918, 598.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/constitutioncenter.org/amp/blog/when-congress-once-used-its-powers-to-declare-war
veteranstoday.com/2022/03/24/must-read-foreign-minister-lavrov-addresses-leaders-of-russia-telling-truthful-brilliant-g/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be Russia
>scream NO U

Attached: awooga awooga.jpg (500x500, 33.99K)

we don't need to declare war. we're giving weapons and aid to Ukraine to fuck up Russians.

They can take that as us declaring war or pretend for their own safety that it's not declaring war. we'll leave it up to them just in case they want to bitch out but not to it publicly.

Washington went on a massive whiskey and coke celebration binge the moment this war started.
That's why the response has been so slow and awkward. The Russia's are only now realizing the extent of policy changes which are coming their way.

When was the last time the United States declared war and hiw many wars have they been in since then?

For example, when President Obama approved the use of military force in Libya in 2011, it was the 132nd time that a President acted under the conditions of the War Powers Resolution since 1973

google.ca/amp/s/constitutioncenter.org/amp/blog/when-congress-once-used-its-powers-to-declare-war
>

Well he isn't wrong is he?

>Have the ability to actually do the peacekeeping operation in 2014 considering Ukraine's army was a total joke.
>Refrain to do it to avoid too much backlash, only take Crimea, the region that is of vital interest for Russia.
>Try to negociate for years to make sure that Ukraine nevers become an US vassal
>Us actually manage to cheer up Ukraine for confrontation with Russia and keep putting NATO & UE on the table.
>Ukraine even talk about getting nuclears weapons now, may even undergoing a build-up to retake donbass.
>Russia launche war against a buffed-up ukrainian army, armed and trained by the west.
>At the moment speaking, weapons from the west are on the way to be used as killing tools against russians soldiers.

I'd say this is the most dangerous proxy war we have witnessed in Europe since WW2. While weapons delievery were a thing already during the cold war, at least back in the day, they were during major proxy wars of strategic importance between two superpowers of equal standing more or less. Today we're arming openly an enemy of a declining rival that is fighting what it considers an existential threat. For all the memes, just imagine, just fucking imagine that Russia is losing badly in Ukraine ? And also, imagine if Putin was deposed, do you think that Navalny would replace him ? No it would be between ultra-nationalist COD4 tier and actuals stalinist that are BOTH extremely anti-west and criticize Putin for being a moderate against NATO.
When I think that we could have incorporated Russia in the west.

Why are our leaders playing with fire ? Why are they so stupid ?

Christ this dude makes me genuinely angry. “It’s everyone’s fault but mine” he says, forgetting that none of this would’ve happened if he hadn’t declared war on Ukraine in the first place. At this rate I’d rather lavrov be assassinated than Putin cus right now, he actually seems more dangerous and incompetent than his boss

It's thw world that will have to bend to Russian will. Sanctions won't work. Iran, Venezuela, Russia has proven the power and redundancies of sanctions

Lavrov is such a joke. He’s more of a violinist for Rasia than the top diplomat.

He didn't declare war. Russia was invited in when donbass and lpr declared independence. That would be the equivalent of France invading the American colonies during the war of independence BUT they were invited in

ye, his only daughter lives comfortably in the US white daddy goes on TV to spew about evil imperialist amerikanski jealous of mother russia

Argument makes no sense. What Rasia has done would be like is Saudi’s Arabia invaded Serbia after Kosovo declared independence.

Right, Russia didn’t declare war, they performed a “special military operation” with guns and tanks when literally everyone was telling them not too. The Kremlin knows everything that’s happening from their own people and citizens starving to other countries wanting to join nato is their fault but their too stubborn to admit it

>invited in when donbass and lpr declared independence

So then they marched on and invaded the area that hand not declared independence.

Jesus you just countered your own argument you retard.

It's a shame Lavrov has nobody to negotiate with, but truth was spoken

Peace is obtained through absence of conflict so sending weapons will not garner peace. The west has yet to see thw superiority of Russian technology and if the west fully commits to a conflict in Ukraine expect China and Iran and possibly Taliban maybe India to join Russia.

It's very logical because it passed the United nations. And if you know your history France fought for the independence of American colonies parallel to what donbass and lpr are doing now. They want to separate

It is not war in Ukraine - its a special operation.
The west has declared war on us.

Incredible that retards will lap this up - says something about the IQ of russians and putin larpers

>his only daughter lives comfortably in the US

She loves black cock as well.

>Invade your neighbouring country
>oh nooo everyone else declared war on us, we dindu nuffin

No its not at all.

Their talks getting more and more desperate day by day. Their threats are useless now and they only can submit or end the world.

more plausible if said serbia bordered them, no?

No matter what happens don't get yourself drafted especially if you are a white man.

it’s all semantics anyway, why do you care?

it's all they have. They're constantly screaming MUH LIBYA MUH YUGOSLAVIA WHAT ABOUT THIS WHAT ABOUT THAT. They're screaming alone. The russian diplomats have completely failed to create a sphere of influence. Their failure is so complete that nobody takes them seriously anymore. Western glowniggers and media are running circles around their russian counterparts and the entire world's opinion, save some third world shitholes, has been firmly turned against them. If I was Lavrov I'd resign in shame and never show my face again. He has totally failed his job in all aspects

He's right. The western leaders are tyrants that don't believe in the principles of freedom at all. They are cursed forever by their own countrymen as servants of Satan and may they all die without heirs.

Putin won’t nuke everyone, he said the only way that’ll happen is if Russia’s very existence is threatened. He’s a mad man but he’ll drop out of the war before he nukes the planet, killing everyone in Russia as a result

Lmaoooo

>The west has yet to see thw superiority of Russian technology
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>everyone else declared war on us
Just like in your marvel movies, where the whole hero squad teams up to defeat Thanos, right?
Meanwhile back in reality about 90% of World population is either neutral or pro Russia. China, the largest economy in the world, by PPP, is pro Russia.

Amd besides grenada they lost all of those wars. Hybrid war is a failed strategy. They always lose nondeclared wars.

>Now everyone is Nazis

well that settles that then off to bed

>Meanwhile back in reality about 90% of World population is either neutral or pro Russia.

Attached: 360504B6-0966-44DA-8A98-24BD39D9CDD6.jpg (1024x660, 85.14K)

You are going down and propaganda won't save you or your people.

The portuchink is at it again I see.

Have you paid attention to why isis failed in Syria? Or the military drills Russia conducted prior to the conflict? Laugh all you want but laughing isn't a counter argument. So when you got in aa to why Russia tech is not superior I'll wait

I'll make sure to take as many russians down with me as I can, Igor

>They're screaming alone.
China and India, which account for a third of world pop, have refused to condemn Russia, and even called out NATO aggression. The whole of middle east (including Israel) refused to condemn Russia, refuses American contacts and Saudi Arabia is even in talks to ditch the petrodollar. South and Central America same thing, all have refused to condemn Russia, and are eager to maintain economic relations. Brasil president even called Jewlensky a clown.

Lavrov is brilliant but turd sucking monkey brains in the West can’t wrap their tiny heads around it. After losing 20 years of war to goat herders you’d think they’d wake up but stupid is as stupid does.

veteranstoday.com/2022/03/24/must-read-foreign-minister-lavrov-addresses-leaders-of-russia-telling-truthful-brilliant-g/

“They demanded that Russians get out of Crimea because they would never think like Ukrainians, speak Ukrainian or honour Ukraine’s heroes Bandera and Shukhevich.

They sent combat battalions and “friendship trains” to that peninsula to storm the Supreme Council building. At this point, Crimea rebelled, and Donbass refused to accept the coup d’état and instead asked to be left alone. But they were not left alone. Donbass didn’t attack anyone. But they were declared terrorists and an anti-terrorist operation was launched, with troops being sent in, with nearly all of the West applauding the move. That’s when it became evident exactly what plans were in store for the future role of Ukraine.

The massacre was stopped with enormous effort and through Russia’s active participation. The Minsk agreements were signed. You know what happened to them next. For seven long years, we tried to appeal to the conscience of those who signed the agreements, above all, to France and Germany.”

Zelensky was seeking nuclear weapons and said so. Ukraine deserved to be invaded. Those are the facts. And by sanctioning them the west has madr it impossible for Russia to ever back down. They either win wwiii or they are destroyed. Nuclear war is niw inevitable because of the tactics of the west. Only regime change of the west will stop this madness.

Lavrov je Putinova pizda, itak sam ne zna mislit

Look at the belters seething and coping lmao.

irrelevant shitholes

Attached: 2B79EA89-FB80-47B7-82C0-1869E72777CF.jpg (1024x660, 77.95K)

Hundreds of millions will

Arrogance cometh before the fall.

No need for that. The order shall fall. And you'll reprogram yourself to your new reality.
You are a fool and an unconscious agent. There is no hope for fools like you.

Speaks Romania lmao
csd tranny

You're right. We would have made Ukraine a complete vassal state beyond what it already was and placed nukes on the border of Russia able to strike Moscow in minutes. And threatened to do so if they ever step out of line again keeping them out of the way for whatever plans the Cathedral has.

Your comment is equal to saying "I never would have killed the hostages if you let me win". Fuck off and die britbong.

>NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO BE FROM A COUNTRY I PERSONALLY CONSIDER RELEVANT TO POINT OUT SOMETHING OBVIOUS

Attached: 1FB6F4BB-638B-46F2-AD09-AD6DBC91A4ED.png (640x1021, 80.76K)

Good. I hope the oligarchs overthrow Putin soon.

Attached: 1644649145517.jpg (450x350, 41.49K)

Literally what caused both of our involvements in the world war. Supplying allies with weapons and ammo is declaring war. Germany sinking a American ship during WW1 and Pearl Harbor were justfied.