Wow...imagine that in the US

Wow...imagine that in the US

Attached: FB_IMG_1648201427891.jpg (720x900, 50.49K)

it would be ruined by niggers on day 1

>it would be ruined by niggers on day 1
But americans are niggers?

Imaging cycling in a tiny tunnel in between highways for hours, Koreants are insane

Niggers are the sole reason we haven't built a Dyson sphere, let alone solar freaking roadways

why don't they just have the cyclists ride a stationary bike in place while the wheels generate electric instead of ACTUALLY moving them somewhere they don't need to go then bring them back? we wouldn't even need fucking bicycle paths.

I'm always amazed at what a country can accomplish SIMPLY by having no niggers

fpbp

>clean energy
>walkable cities

Attached: d62.jpg (182x182, 8.71K)

we have... gypsies here.and euh.. once they figure out there is silver in the panels... i euh... they will be gone. and replaced with a broken down washing machine.

FPBP

Yeah that’s a doozy. Couldn’t possibly be the fact that niggers would vandalize, destroy, steal everything they could, and that little alley would be a perfect place to mug people, and homeless people would sleep there and it would be a 50 mile long nigger infested hellhole with dirty needles, piss, shit, and empty beer cans

I'd rather we spend money on poor minorities and refugees

Even Redditors deboonk this retarded shit everytime its posted. A linear solar setup 8s incredibly inefficient and wasteful along with the bikers not actually being protected.

The panels would have to guarded by armed guards.

Imagine someone crashing their car into that, I hate (((insurance companies))) so much

Actually it would be the Mexicans trashing this one chief. They will chug a 12 pack of Modelos and drive their shitbox into the array.

It's not really efficient to have a source spread out over tens of kilometers.

>I'll stick solar panels on trees in the park
>That will be $400mn please

And there it is.
And there it is, again.

Just fucking nuke us already.

>clean energy
Did they take into account all the nasty chemicals from the process of manufacturing solar panels?
Of course they didn't

You can have civilization, or you can have niggers. You cannot have both.

Are koreants highways so short or are bike faggots supposed to drive tens of kms ?
How will they get out of the bike path? Do they have a stop every few kms and kill the entire point of a highway which is a fast driving flow without stops?

Niggers would ruin it.

Attached: 1630080266742.jpg (1000x558, 68.17K)

Yeah, but S. Korea don't have Negroes and Browns and Alah Snacks Bars.

>trusting the opinion of redditor armchair engineers over south korean actual engineers

This, I cycle and all the roads are built for cars. Remember me when I get ran over Anons.

Bet you can't inline skate though, inline skaters despite cyclists and the reverse.

Have Koreans invented the roundabout yet? I went there years ago and there were literally no roundabouts, but traffic lights everywhere. Even a dirt farm road joining a small provincial road with have traffic lights.

> cars and trucks never cross the median
What could go wrong?

>drive their shitbox into the array.
The death rate for bike riders would skyrocket, interesting possibilities

why would you stretch your panels over several km, with the inherent losses due to low-voltage DC over long distance, with added complications for maintenance and cleaning, rather than bunch all the panels in a single field?

twitter faggot thinks this is a good idea. it's not.

Oh hold up, these are deciduous trees, planning didn’t account for that. We’re gonna need a 150 mil vari on it, lucky we have a cost plus contract.

This. Everyone is really really really racist against them so they can’t do white supremacist activities like math, reading, coding. It is so awful that all this horrible racism restricts them from college. The government should just hand them free money. :-)

Bingo. It is something that looks nice, is expensive and likely generates very little power.

How do you know they arnt split into localised groups?

What if you want to ride your bike in the sun?
What if you want to cross the road ?

>How will they get out of the bike path?
I guess they're stuck there forever.

Attached: 1330135043587.jpg (375x500, 49.24K)

Lmao imagine thinking a blue square makes energy when a sunlight gets on it

American here: what's a bicycle?

>cross the highway
The absolute madman.

That looks like a 4 lane highway on either side of that median, with the panels and alleged bike path. Lets remove niggers, lets assume homogeneity, how are the cyclists supposed to get on and off the path which they have to cross four lanes of traffic to utilize?

nigger spic rape tunnel
or a sheltered skid row

this
and bullet holes

Renewable energy in a nutshell.

Maybe there are tunnels so bikes can exit sooner

Niggers, Mexicans and Boomers would destroy these panels in a week

That's 90% of America's population

It also gets cold as fuck in Korea in winter. Once ice forms after rain, permafrost black ice.

There are, obviously.

/thread

residential transmission is 11,000VAC because any lower voltage is too wasteful. that's for a distance of a few streets at most. long distances the voltage is bumped up to132,000VAC.

solar panel generates about 50VDC. for a string of panels along the highway you would need an inverter every few panels that could generate at least 11,000VAC. those voltages are lethal and inversion losses would be high. it's a very stupid idea.

there's a reason why solar panel farms put all the panels in a field. better for maintenance, lower losses, better for security guards, safer because the area can be fenced off.

Correct. Niggers will be stealin dem panels to put on dey roofs. Also stealing the bikes?

Who would cycle on a national highway?

Didn't California just cover a canal with solar panels? Provides energy and also reduces evaporation (though that'll lead to hotter temperatures, lol).

It's kind of amazing how we treat hot days compared to 50+ years ago. These days we stay inside, crank up the AC, and power plants have to burn more fuel. 50+ years ago, they opened up hydrants on every street, used millions of gallons of water. That would evaporate and cool the entire city. We basically cooled cities via swamp cooler.

American society is not that way accidentally.
But keep praising.

Attached: Washingstain.gif (420x312, 2.7M)

>protected from the sun
This is supposed to be a good thing?

>Wow...imagine that in the US
Wakanda tier fantasy