You had ONE job, why haven't you found EVIL CAT KILLERS yet?

"Authorities are searching for two Philadelphia men who encouraged their dogs to brutally savage a cat named Buddy — shouting “Get him” and “Good boy” as the heinous attack unfolded.

The evil attack was captured on a surveillance camera outside a family’s home in Frankford on Tuesday, the Pennsylvania SPCA said.

The two men could be seen walking by the home with the dogs, which were on leashes, when they suddenly spotted Buddy sitting on the porch."

Attached: plannedparenthoods.jpg (601x815, 142.35K)

they all look the same to me

Because this place has become a shill hangout. Can't talk about anything other than the god damn putin

Weak excuse. So all these monsters should around?

Attached: truedatdidnus.jpg (719x773, 161.42K)

I was expecting to see a ton of archived threads on this.
Even fucking reddit has more people enraged trying to find these demon didnus.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-25 024651.jpg (643x493, 95K)

People who delight in animal abuse need to be publicly destroyed along with their nigger-tier shitbulls.

This happened in Philly. I want to throw them in his pen

Im in DC and it drive me nuts that i have this nasty old black neighbor who hates cats.

This woman is educated and has a 700k home, doesn't change her fuckign evil attitude towards cats.

She bragged about drowning kittens years ago and also how she would throw boiling hot water on strays around her car..

What the hell is wrong with many blacks?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-25 024933.jpg (861x629, 192.34K)

>You had one job

Attached: 1648201950137.jpg (1080x690, 103.54K)

People are sick in the head to do things like that.
Back when I was at college, I got to know this cute girl in one of my classes over the course of the semester. We were both obviously into each other but one day she told me that her neighborhood had several stray cats and that she tried to run them over in her car whenever she saw them.
I was instantly turned off of her. That is fucking psychotic behavior.
People who don't like cats have brain damage.

You're a fucking fake ass shill nigger tier faggot who has NO IDEA what Any Forums is about.

Finding niggers and trannies who abuse animals is TOP LEVEL PRIORITY

go neck yourself asshole

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-25 025528.jpg (567x435, 60.45K)

None of them should be around. There's no point in punishment of just a few of them anymore.

>search for articles about the story
>every single one of them is titled "two men"

Attached: frogscorpionjew.jpg (731x437, 134.16K)

cats can detect evil

Blacks are animals that understand that whites treat their pets better than them so they get jealous. Is it my fault my cats are smarter than 85% of nogs? If i was a nigger i would hate cats too

His name was Seth Rich.

It's because most of them are retards and "train" and "control their dogs by beating them like they do their children. This works to some degree with pits but cats will never accept abuse and always either try to gtfo out lash out.
There are exemptions, of course. But the most likely correlation is iq

Most people who abuse animals are spics, black, and disturbed trannies. Very low IQ and evil.
White and asian people who do it are always sociopaths.
My ex was friends with a married couple (one asian, one white) who work high level dc jobs (one was a drunk lawyer for an alphabet agency)
They both hated dogs AND cats. I've never met a couple so cold and chilling.
All I can say is watch out for your pets if you live near Bethesda, MD

This is the way

Attached: DBCUkLWOEFnWuML-800x450-noPad.jpg (600x450, 66.86K)

Give them free stuff if they eat the pills

Attached: byebyenigs.jpg (1023x811, 140.56K)

I would kill these subhumans with my bare hands. Fuck this makes me mad.

>Superstition
No, it's because it takes intellect and empathy to communicate with felines. They don't just run up and lick your balls.

They are niggers